Storm Damage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,406 Followers

"He didn't appreciate it at all. After we were together for about six months he told me I had to choose between him and the job. He never understood that it wasn't ever a job. It's our family business. I guess he couldn't handle it and broke things off." She explained.

I reached across the table and stroked her hand. "He was an inconsiderate twit that didn't know a good thing when he had it." I said quietly.

She looked up at me with a smirk. "That's exactly what my daddy said."

"See, two good sources!" I laughed. "What did your sisters say?"

"Well, Patty offered to drive a crane through is house, and Sandy… Well Sandy snuck over to his house one night and used sheet rock compound to glue all the doors of his car shut!" she told me, breaking down into a fit of laughter. I laughed along with her at the thought of coming out in the morning to find your car plastered…

"OH lord." She said as her laughter settled down. "I think that's the first time I really had a good laugh about that."

"Well, see. Good company, good medicine." I said with a grin. I was really starting to like this girl.

"I gotta go pee. I'll be back in a sec." she said as she got up, picked up her purse and headed to the bathroom. I waited for her to return and then got up. "I guess we're ready." She said as she led the way out to the truck. I once again opened the door and let her slide in, which she seemed to do a bit slower. I couldn't help but look at her thigh as the top of her stocking was exposed. I blushed when I looked up at her face and noticed that she was looking at me, seeing where my gaze was.

"You have very nice looking legs." I said quietly as she swung her leg into the truck.

"I'm glad you like them." She said with a smile, obviously not mad at me for looking. I closed the door and walked around, climbing into the passenger side. She twisted in the seat to back out, her skirt hiking up a little as she did so. I could clearly see the tops of both stocking as her legs spread apart slightly, but more, there was no white covering her most private places any longer. It wasn't a long look. Only a few short seconds, but the reaction in my crotch was almost immediate. My dick was hard as a rock before she turned back and put the truck in drive. This time it was my turn to catch her looking.

"Sorry." She said blushing. "I guess we're both guilty."

"For me it's a compliment. Not too many women are interested in checking out an old fart."

"You are far from an old fart in my book." She said as she turned onto the highway, headed toward the house.

I tried not to stare at her crotch on the way back home, but there was no doubt, she had removed her panties in the bathroom. When we got home the construction crew was still working away, even though it was starting to get dark. I got out and walked around to help her out of the truck. She had the door open and was swinging her leg out, causing her legs to spread. As she slid down the seat her skirt hiked up, briefly flashing me her bare pussy all the way to the top of her mound, showing me the tiny patch of neatly trimmed hair pointing like a little arrow at her protruding pussy lips. "Whoops!" she squeaked, quickly smoothing her skirt back down.

"No problem." I said with a smile "I kept my eyes closed."

"Yeah right!" she said with a giggle. "a perfect gentleman at all times."

"But of course."

"You might as well come inside." She said, looking at the work still going on. "They should be done soon."

"Sure thing." I answered as I held my arm out for her to take. I walked her to the door and she unlocked it and stepped up the stairs, giving me a nice view of her legs and skirt covered ass. I was getting really horny from the tease, but I knew that sex was not on the dinner menu tonight. We sat down in the living room area and she turned on the TV, flipping to some sit com. I was much more busy watching her, kicked back in her recliner than I was the TV. I tried not to be obvious but the way she was sitting allowed me to see her thighs up to her stocking tops. I watched as she watched tv, breasts rising and falling as she breathed. I could see her nipples appearing to get harder as time passed, and I wondered if she was as turned on as I was. I wasn't about to make a move on her though. It simply wouldn't be right.

We both jumped when there was a knock on the door. She walked over and answered it, the guy telling her they were done for the night and would be back around seven tomorrow. She thanked them and then turned to me. "Well, it looks like you can use your house for a while. They'll be back at seven, so you probably want to be ready to be out by then. I really don't want you to be hurt and its always possible that something would happen."

"I appreciate that." I said as I got up. "I think I'll go change and relax a while."

"Sounds like a good idea." She said. "I should probably get out of these and into something more comfortable."

"Good night Tina." I said, half tempted to lean down and kiss her. For half a second I thought she was going to lean up toward me… Funny what your hormone enhanced imagination will do.

"Nite Mike." She said quietly as I stepped out the door and closed it behind me. I walked back to my dark house and went in through the front. I hit enough lights to see where I was going and walked into my bedroom and stripped off my clothes. I was deep in thought, trying to get a handle on what I was feeling, as I walked out back, kicked on the hot tub and sunk into the warm water. Some of my best thinking has been done taking a good soak. I lay there, the only illumination the lights inside the tub making a gentle blue glow, the crickets and tree frogs chirping as the darkness closed in around me. I have no idea how long I was there before I was startled back to reality.

"Hi! I thought I'd take you up on your offer of the hot tub." Tina said as she climbed the steps of the deck and stood there looking down at me. The hot tub is set into my back deck, allowing most of it to be below, with only a few inches above the deck to keep the padded cover in place. I looked up at her in the dim light as she stood there wearing a pair of cutoff shorts and a t-shirt.

"I did say any time." I responded, wondering how to broach the subject that I wasn't wearing a swim suit, which was the norm for me since my wife passed away.

"Great!" she said as she kicked off her flip flops, tossed her towel over the railing by the shower and stepped down into the water. "Ohhhhh this feels heavenly."

"That's the general idea." I said as I lay back again. She settled into one of the molded seats on the other side, pulling her hair up and leaning back. Her t-shirt floated up in the bubbles and she pulled it back down. I grinned as her shirt floated up again, caught in the rising foam of bubbles.

"Pain in the ass, isn't it?" I said.

"Yeah. It kind of is." She said pulling it down again.

"That's why I don't bother."

"You can get away with it. Guys are lucky."

"I know, but that isn't exactly what I meant." I said quietly. She was silent for a long time before I felt her foot slide up my leg. It continued to travel up until it reached my waist.

"Oh. I see." She said.

"I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable. I really didn't have a chance to tell you before you climbed in. If you want I can go put one on."

She looked around. "I don't see a towel either."

"I was thinking and forgot to bring one out." I said as I lay my head back. "But if you close your eyes I can slip out and get a suit."

"You don't usually wear one?"

"Nope. No one can see me, and it's a lot easier. Lots less laundry too." I said simply.

"Oh… I guess that makes sense." She said contemplatively. I made no move to get up, just waiting for her answer. "I suppose, it's your tub, you can be in it any way you want."

"Thank you." I answered quietly.

"I didn't mean it that way…" she said catching what she had said could be construed differently. "I mean that just because I'm here doesn't mean you should change how you do things."

"Thank you for that too." I said as she pulled her shirt down again.

We sat in the bubbling water for some time, her shirt floating up and being pulled down again. "Hell with this." She said finally, pulling the wet T-shirt off and tossing it on the deck. I tried very hard to not stare at her, but I really wanted to see her tits, which were now visible under the swirling water. "That is a lot better." She said sinking down in the water a bit farther, her chin just touching the top of the roiling surface. I could see movement under the water and thought she was pulling her cutoffs off, but wasn't sure until she lifted them out of the water and plopped them on the deck with her shirt. "Much better."

It wasn't much better for me in some ways. My dick was sticking up like a flagpole and I was quite glad it was hiding under the water. I looked at her through slitted eyes, trying not to be obvious as she moved on the seat allowing her nipples to poke above the water for a moment. I had unfortunately had about all the heat I could stand. "I'm afraid I'm all done." I said sitting up.

"You're going to get out?"

"Fraid so. I can only take the heat for so long."

"You going to use the shower?" she asked.

"I usually do."

"Good, then I can see how it works." She said with a smile, moving across the tub so she was facing the shower, her tits rising tantalizingly close to the surface as she moved. I climbed out, slightly embarrassed by my hard dick poking straight out and walked to the shower. It took a minute to get hot water into the pipes, but I soon had nice hot water flowing and stepped under the spray. I used a bar of soap that I had sitting on the rail to quickly soap up, knowing that she was watching my every move. Finally I turned and rinsed, my hard dick no longer able to be hidden.

"That's about it." I said as I turned the water off.

"Cool. Never had a shower outside before. Would you help me out?" she asked, holding her hand out to me. How could I refuse? I reached down and took her hand, pulling her gently up out of the water. The bubbly water flowed off her body, cascading off her breasts like little water falls until it had expended itself. Her tits were absolutely beautiful, round and firm, each one topped with what I could only describe as perfect nipples in the middle of two slightly oval dark brown areaola. She continued to step up, the water revealing her body inch by inch until her hips and then her small patch of hair were visible. She stepped higher, moving to the deck with one foot, spreading and exposing her pussy to me as she moved. My dick pointed straight at her belly as she lifted her body up out of the water until she was standing next to me, naked on the deck. "You want to turn the water on?" She asked demurely.

"My pleasure." I said, barely able to tear my eyes from her body. I started the water and got the temperature to a comfortable range before she moved under it, turning slowly to allow the water to rinse off as well as allowing me to see her whole body.

"You can soap me if you want." She said with a little giggle. "This is kind of erotic."

I picked up the soap and slowly began to rub my hands and the bar of soap around her body, slowly touching and gently rubbing her firm breasts first and then working my way down her firm muscled body. She spread her legs and allowed me to gently rub my hand between her legs, generating a small moan. She put her arms around my neck and pulled our faces together, our lips touching with an almost electric effect. She kissed me hungrily, her tongue sliding deep into my mouth, swirling around my tongue. I stroked her softly, allowing my fingers slide between her wet lips.

"God I want you so bad." She panted after breaking the kiss

"I understand. I want you just as badly. I've never been so attracted to someone as I am to you. I want you right now. I want to taste you and feel you around me. I want to make love to you all night long."

"Me too, but I never go this far on a first date, and I've never have sex on the first date." She said breathlessly.

"Ok. How about we compromise then." I whispered as I turned her under the water to rinse her off. "I won't do anything you say no to."

"Ok. What do you have in mind?" She panted. I leaned my head down to her chest and gently kissed one of her wet nipples before gently wrapping my lips around her firm breast, sucking her nipple and rolling it with my tongue. My fingers stroked her pussy gently, finding her clit and gently rolling it in a small circle. "Oh god… I won't say no to that." She moaned as her hand found my dick and gently stroked it in time with my sucking action on her breast. I continued to stroke her pussy as I moved my other hand to her perfect ass and gently squeezed and stroked it. I slipped my hand between her legs from behind while I stroked her clit, allowing her to spread her legs farther apart. I found her hot tunnel with my finger and slowly slipped it deep into her, generating another moan. I worked her clit with one finger and moved my other slowly in and out of her tunnel, my mouth never stopping its action on her nipple. It didn't take long before her whole body stiffened, a low moan coming from deep within her before her body jerked and squeezed my finger. "Ohmygod" she cried as her body jerked again, in my arms. I let go of her tit with my mouth and moved back to hers, kissing her hungrily, holding her while her body jerked a few more times, each time slightly gentler. She pulled her face from mine, breathing heavily. "My god that felt good."

"I'm glad you thought so." I smiled at her while she caught her breath.

"I think I need to return that favor." She said quietly, squeezing my dick with one hand while she turned the shower water off with the other. She disengaged herself from my hands, allowing my finger to slip from within her. She knelt down in front of me and wrapped her lips around my dick, gently stroking her lips up and down. She slide one hand up and down my shaft, twisting it while she stroked. Her other hand cupped my balls, gently squeezing and playing with them. I had been turned on for a long time and her actions were quickly bringing me to my limit.

"I'm going to cum!" I said loudly between gritted teeth.

"Good." She said as she pulled her lips from me. "I want it all over me. I want you to squirt your cum on my tits and my face and all over my hot little body!" I grunted loudly as the first jerk shook my body, my dick swelling and spewing a huge stream of cum toward her face, landing on her cheek and dripping down onto her chest. A second huge glob was forced from my dick, hitting her in the mouth, followed by another and another, landing on her neck and tits. My body jerked again and again until it had nothing left to add to the copious amount of cum that it had hosed all over her face and tits. "Tasty." She said as she licked her lips and stood up. She let go of my dick and began to rub the cum into her body like lotion.

"Don't you want to wash that off?" I asked.

"Uh uh. I want to smell like your cum all night." She said quietly as she rubbed the last of my juice into her face. She moved close to me and kissed me deeply, sharing the taste of my own cum with me. "Thank you. I think I better go now before I demand you take me to bed."

"I think you better go now before I pick you up and carry you to my bed where I'll eat your pussy to another climax before driving my dick deep into you until you beg me to stop." I said breathlessly.

"Oh god I want you to do that so badly right now."

"But you don't want to regret it in the morning… I think I better let you go for now."

"I think so too." She said, slowly sliding her arms off my body. "Thank you for a wonderful dinner and evening." she said before turning and walking away. She picked up her towel and walked back around the demolished end of the house completely naked, her body glowing gently in the moonlight. I turned the hot tub off and walked back to my bedroom, flopping onto the bed. After nearly two hours of tossing and turning I got up, wondering if she having as much trouble sleeping as I was.

I was up by six and stepping into the shower. Not that I needed it to clean up, but I certainly needed it to wake up. I hadn't slept much all night and was still quite tired. I stepped out of the shower after a few minutes under the cold water and dried off. I headed to the laundry room to get the clothes out of the dryer when Tina stepped from the guest bathroom, wrapped only in a towel.

"Good morning!" she said brightly.

"Morning." I said with a bit of surprise. "I see you decided to use the shower anyway?"

"Uh huh. I decided it made sense, and since you offered…"

"Like I said, anything you need. Help yourself."

"Thank you. By the way I had a great time in your hot tub." She said with a smile.

"I'm glad you did. Any regrets?"

"Nope." She said as she dropped the towel from around her body, leaving her as naked as I was. "I hope we can share the tub a bit again tonight." She continued as she leaned up and kissed me wetly on the lips. I stood there in silence as she walked down the hall toward the front door, her naked ass swaying sexily as she moved, her towel dragging on the floor.

She headed out the front door, wrapping the towel around her body as she went, looking over her shoulder as she went. It only took me a few seconds to run back to my room and grab a pair of shorts. I pulled them on and stepped into my slippers.

I opened her door and stepped up into her trailer. "Tina." I called.

"Up here." She called from the bedroom. I walked up the stairs, crouching down so I didn't hit my head on the low ceiling. "What took you so long?" she asked with a smile as she reclined on the bed, completely naked. "and your way overdressed."

"Um yeah." I said as I slid my shorts off and kicked off my slippers. I crawled onto the bed, and kissed her ankle. "I take it you decided?"

"Uh huh." She said as I kissed my way slowly up her leg. "I decided that I wanted you." She continued as I kissed and gently licked her thigh. "I want to feel you make love to me." She said as my tongue reached her wet pussy lips. "Uhhh I want to feel your big dick stuff deep into me." She said in a half moan as I slipped my tongue between her lips and licked up and across her hard clit. "I want to feel you cum deep inside me after you make me cum with your tongue." She moaned as I pushed my tongue into her tunnel and then slid it again up her slit to her clit, flicking it quickly with my tongue. "I want you to fuck me until I can't stand it any more….oh god…. Uh…. I want….. oh… Fuck… My god…." She squeaked as I sucked her clit into my mouth and used my lips to gently squeeze and roll it. "OH god!" she screamed as her whole body trebled and shook. She clamped my head with her legs as her body convulsed and her juices flowed out onto my chin. I continued to work her clit with my tongue, making her climax last as long as I possibly could. Slowly she eased the pressure on my head and I felt her hands rubbing my hair. "Oh please…. Put it in me. I want to feel your big dick fill me up!"

I pulled my face from her pussy and kissed my way up her body, pausing at her luscious tits to kiss and suck each one of them brining gentle moans from her. "Do you have a condom?" I asked quietly.

"Don't need one… Don't want one!" she panted. "I want to feel just you inside me. I want to feel your hot cum filling my pussy. Please stop teasing me and fuck me."

"As you wish." I whispered, pulling my head from her chest. I eased my body up hers the final few inches until I felt my hard dick touching her wet sex. She spread her legs wider for me and I pressed my head to her lips. I got lucky and didn't have to even adjust as the head of my dick pressed into her opening.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,406 Followers