Storm Damage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,442 Followers

"Ohhhhhhhh yes." She hissed as I pressed the head in a few inches, allowing her tunnel to stretch to take me in. "All of it… Give me all of it." She moaned as I stroked in and out only a few inches, wetting my dick and working it in slowly. After a couple short minutes of working it back and forth inside her, I was all the way in, her clit pressing against the base of my dick. "Oh my god you fill me up so much!" she cooed as I started stroking long slow strokes into her.

"Ohhhh You feel so damn good!" I gasped as my body started to reach overload. "I'm going to fill you up so full!"

"That's what I want!" she moaned. "I want to feel your cum inside me…OH god! I'mmmm….Oh shit!.... I'm cummmmming!" she cried as her body shook and spasmed around my dick, causing it to fire its first load deep into her. My whole body jerked in time with my spurting cock, as I filled her with shot after shot of my hot cum, her body shaking and twitching with each pulse of my dick. Finally my dick slowed and stopped, allowing me to lower myself on top of her firm body in temporary exhaustion.

"Oh god…. I think I love you." She whispered.

"That's pretty strong." I said. "You sure you don't just love my dick?"

"Uh uh. Dick and tongue maybe… damn you can do a girl good!" she said with a giggle. "First time I had sex I can actually call mind blowing!"

"That's the advantage of an older lover. Lots more practice."

"OH honey… You can't prove to me your old! My god… I wish half the guys I dated in school could fuck like you. Most of them were shoot and done. Two orgasms in one screw? Never had that before."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said as my softening dick slipped from her pussy, letting a small flood flow from her. I rolled off of her and she rolled on her side and snuggled up to me, nuzzling my neck. We lay there for some time, her hand gently stroking my limp dick and my fingers gently tracing her left nipple. "You have absolutely perfect breasts." I whispered.

"You like my little titties?" she asked with a giggle.

"Very much. I like your whole body. You are such a sexy woman."

"Thank you." She whispered as she turned her face to mine and gently kissed me on the cheek. She moved her hand to my face and turned me so she could kiss my lips. She kissed wet and sensually, slowly teasing my tongue with hers. I followed her flicking tongue until it was in her mouth and she gently sucked and nibbled on it as her hand returned to my dick, gently stroking it as it slowly hardened. Her hand stroked long and slow, twisting around the head each time she reached it. She continued to suck my tongue as she moved one leg across me and slowly moved to straddle me. "You know just what to say to make a girl feel special. How about I try to make you feel special?" she whispered as she aimed my dick at her wet pussy and slid slowly down it. "Just relax and let me do all the work." She whispered as she began to slide up and down my shaft. "Just cum when you want to... don't wait for me… just fill me up again." She said quietly as she drove her pussy up and down my dick, grinding her clit into my body at the end of each stroke.

"Ohhhhhh you feel so hot and tight. I love watching your hot sexy body riding me." I replied quietly, feeling my dick continue to grow and expand. She had me really turned on and I wasn't sure how long I would last as I moved my hands from her hips to her tits, gently squeezing them in time with her strokes.

"Oh fuck. I can feel your dick fill me full. I want to feel your cum squirting deep inside me again….Oh god…. I think I'm going to cum…" she moaned as I came closer to a peak of my own. "Ohhhhhh" she cried as she shuddered, her pussy clenching around my dick. She tried to keep riding me, her strokes uneven while she cried in pleasure. "Oh god!!! YES! Cum for me! OH GOD!" she continued to cry as my dick began spurting into her, my hands squeezing her tits each time my body twitched and pumped more cum into her. Finally she collapsed on top of me, panting and moaning. "Oh my god…. You feel so good inside me. I could fuck you all day."

"I could lay here and let you… My god you feel so good and you look so damn sexy."

"Oh there you go, saying all the right things again." She cooed as she kissed my neck.

Bang bang bang came the pounding on the door.

"OH fuck!" Tina cried as she practically leapt off of me. Grabbing my shorts, that were laying on the bed. She pulled them on and then pulled a t-shirt on before almost falling down the stairs to get to the door.

"Yeah?" she asked the guy at the door.

"The boss wanted to know if you wanted to look at where we were before we started? " he said, staring at her tits through the thin shirt.

"No… I'll be there in a few minutes." She said before closging the door and coming back up to the room.

"You must have given him one hell of view." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Your hair is all tosseled, you smell like sex and oh yes, your shirt is wet from the towel and it's practically see through."

"And you let me go down there like that?" she cried, rolling onto the bed to slap me playfully. "And I thought you were a gentleman!" she cried as I pulled her to me and we kissed deeply. "But I'll forgive you this time." She said when we broke the kiss. "I gotta get to work and you do too."

"that could be tough."

"Why?"

"You're wearing my shorts." I said with a grin.

"I guess so." She giggled. "Does this mean I can keep you trapped here all day?"

"Sweetheart, I'll stay hera and be trapped with you as long as you want!" I answered as I leaned to her and kissed her again. "Especially if you keep fucking me like that. That was really great."

"I'm glad you liked it." She whispered. "But we better leave any more for later. Come on… I gotta get to work."

"Right." I said as I pulled on the shorts she had just taken off.

I made my way to the house to get dressed while she was pulling on her steel toed boots. It didn't take me long to pull my clothes on and get ready to leave, and by the time I was done, she was out in her grungy T-shirt, jeans and hard hat, with her long blond hair tied back in a pony tail, looking like the total professional construction worker. She gave me a quick wave before turning back to the conversation she was having over the noise of the idling heavy equipment. I really wanted to stay, but there was no doubt, she was on the job and I didn't think she was in the mood to play while she worked.

The day drug on slowly. I was anxious to get home and see Tina. All I could think of all day was the great sex we had and now I really wanted more. I wasn't sure what I felt exactly. It was defiantly a tenderness. I really liked this girl, but the reality was I was fifteen or more years older than her… not the best way to start a long term relationship. No, the best thing for me to do was to enjoy the sex while it lasted, because before long she would realize that I was too old and that would be that.

When I drove up to the house all the heavy equipment was gone and Tina was walking around the roof of the house, cutting away stray shingles that stuck out where the now missing addition had attached. It was hard to look and see all that work gone, only a foundation remaining. I got out of my suburban and just stood for a long time, before I could bring myself to walk to and through the remains.

"Hey!" Tina called from the roof. "How was your day?"

"Ok till I got here." I called back. "All that work… just gone!"

She stopped what she was doing and stood looking at me for a long time as I wandered aimlessly in the old foundation walls. I looked at the chopped off conduits and bare studs where the addition had connected to the house. I could still see the remains of the transition piece I made for the oak floor to make the two sections of house, off grade by a half inch, transition smoothly. I always hated that half inch, but I didn't build the original house and there wasn't a damn thing on it that was square and level. Making the addition square and level and still match up had been a real challenge. I felt a hand on my back and turned to see Tina standing next to me.

"It'll be ok. We can put it back. Maybe not exactly the same as it was, but I'll do the best I can. I promise."

"Thanks." I said dejectedly. "I appreciate all you're doing."

"Wandering around out here… well, its just got to depress you a lot more. Why don't you go inside and catch some TV or something. We can relax together in a bit if you want."

"Yeah. I'd like that." I said as I let her turn me and lead me by the arm out of the construction zone and into the house. She gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek before heading back outside. By the time I had gotten out of my work clothes I could hear her banging away on the roof again. With nothing better to do, I pulled on my running shoes and headed to the living room to work out. It had been several days, and working the elliptical machine felt good. I saw Tina peek in the front window and wave at me before disappearing again. I pushed the machine for a good thirty minutes before I quite, sweat streaming down my body. My usual routine was to rinse off in the shower and then take a short soak in the hot tub so my muscles didn't tighten up. Being summer I stepped out onto the deck, stripped off my shoes, socks and workout shorts and turned the water on. The cool water felt good on my body as I let it run for a few minutes before stepping into the hot tub and laying back in the bubbling water.

"I thought you were going to wait for me?" Tina said as he stepped onto the deck.

"Hey! Just part of my workout." I said. "Nothing personal."

"I see. Well, good thing its quitting time then." She said with a grin while she unbuckled her tool belt and let it hit the deck. I watched with anticipation as she took off her steel toes and socks, then pulled her t-shirt over her head, followed by her sports bra, revealing her perfect tits, and then her jeans, leaving her in only her bikini panties. She grinned at me devilishly and hooked her thumbs into her panties. "Well?" she asked me as she rocked her hips back and forth.

"Take it allllll off." I replied with a grin. "Please!?"

"Ah the magic word!" she said as she turned to face away from me, and bent at the waist to push down the panties, exposing her pussy at me.

"Ohhhhhh good enough to fuck!" I exclaimed as she stayed bent over and stepped out of her panties.

"Then what are you waiting for?" she asked as she spread her legs farther apart and looked at me between her legs, her pussy and tits all in a line. Damn what a sight.

I got up and stepped out onto the deck, stepping behind her. I gently rubbed her pussy with the head of my dick, picking up pleanty of moisture. "Someone's wet!" I said as I started to push my dick into her.

"Someone was watching you shower!" she panted as I pushed my dick to the hilt, stopping only when my hips hit her firm ass. "Besides…Someone has been horny for you all day."

"Me too." I whispered as I started to slowly stroke in and out of her pussy. We weren't in a hurry this time, and we both enjoyed my long slow strokes. She held onto the railing of the deck for balance while I reached around and began to play with her tits.

"Ohhhh yes I like it when you do that." She whispered as I twisted her nipples gently.

"What else do you like?" I asked.

"I like your big dick sliding in and out of my hot wet pussy. I like the feel of you filling me with your cum. I like the way you touch me and caress me and love on me when we're done."

"Too bad I'm too old for you." I panted as I started stoking faster into her, my climax building.

"Ohhhhhh." She moaned. "You're not too old for this!"

"Not yet." I groaned as I got closer, my dick now pounding into her with abandon, our bodies slapping together loudly."

"OH FUCK!" she cried as her body shuddered. I could feel her pussy tighten even more around my dick as her orgasm washed over her. I was seconds away from blowing my load… only a few more strokes….

I felt my body give its first telltale jerk as my dick spewed deep into her.

"OH!" she cried again as she felt my dick pumping its load of cum into her. My body spasmed in time with my dicks pulses of hot cum into her, finally slowing and stopping after unloading what felt like a gallon of cum into her. She stood up as far as she could without making me come out of her and pulled my head down so she could kiss me on the cheek. "Thank you." She whispered.

"Nice!" I heard a female voice say from near the construction zone. Both Tina and I jumped, startled. Tina recovered faster than I did, realizing that the intruder was actually her little sister.

"Hey Patts! I didn't think you were coming until tomorrow!" Tina said as she turned and headed to the edge of the deck to greet her sister. Patty stepped up the stairs and gave her a big hug.

"Looks like you found something to keep you busy out here in the sticks!" Patty said as she looked past her sister at me, trying to cover myself with my hands, and not being real successful.

"Patty, this is Mike. He owns this place."

"Nice to meet you Mike!" she said holding her hand out. She stared at my still semi- erect dick as she took my hand.

"Hi." I said blushing a bit more now that I had no choice to expose myself to shake her hand.

"Come on Mike." Tina said, taking my hand and stepping down into the tub. "I can see she's making you nervous."

"Just a tad. I didn't know we were expecting company or I would have done things differently."

"She wasn't suppose to come till tomorrow, were you Patts?"

"Nope. Got done early and decided to come keep you company. Didn't know you already had that covered, and then some." Patty said from the deck as Tina and I settled into the water.

"You can join us if you want." Tina said to her sister as she snuggled up against me.

"I don't have a suit, but then it looks like you don't either."

"Used one the first day, but decided I didn't need one. You can toss your stuff in the trailer if you'd rather."

"Nope. Might as well enjoy the tub. Haven't been in one in a while!" she said as she pulled the tail of her shirt from her pants and started to unbutton it. She pulled off the shirt and tossed over the railing, and then pulled off the sports bra. She had tits that were almost identical to her sisters, only a tad smaller. She grinned at me, knowing I was watching her every move as she undid her shoes and pulled her socks off. The last thing to go was her jeans, leaving her in just a thong panty.

"Should I take this off too?" she asked her sister, but was staring straight at me.

"Might as well." Tina said.

Patty pushed the tiny material down her legs and stood up, revealing a perfectly shaved pussy. She exposed her lips to me for a few seconds while she stepped down into the tub, before sinking into the warm bubbly water. "Ohhhhh this is nice!" she cooed as she lay back.

"I think so too." Tina said, turning her head to kiss me gently on the cheek.

"So… This is my little sis. I was going to tell you later tonight that she was coming down to start the work on the framing tomorrow. I guess she got here a bit early."

"Yeah… early enough to hear my sister getting fucked all the way in the front yard!"

"Couldn't resist looking, could you?" Tina chided her sister.

"Nope… Just like when you were at home. I always liked to peek at you getting banged by your boyfriends. Can't say I ever heard you making that much noise before though."

"Can't say I ever got fucked as good before either." Tina said with a grin. "Mike is a gentle and considerate lover and not only does he have a great cock, which he realllllllly knows how to use, he had a tongue of gold, and I don't mean for talk either." She said with a giggle.

"I feel like a piece of meat." I said to them quietly.

"I'm sorry. Patty and I have always compared boys. I guess I never thought about how the guy might feel." Tina said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I felt patties foot slide up my leg and gently rub my dick under the water.

"Do you share boys too?" I asked Tina.

"Sometimes. Why, do you want to or not want to be shared?" Tina asked.

"I'm not sure I really know. I mean. I have feelings for you, but I'm too old for you, so I guess nothing can ever come of it."

"Damn Tina! You got him wrapped around your finger in just a couple days?"

"Not really. Mike has had a rough time the last few years. His wife died suddenly from cancer, and now this!" she said pointing to the destroyed area. "He built all that by hand. Wait till you see the pictures of the work he did inside. Fantastic detail. You could tell he really put his heart into it. But now its gone, and so is she… but no, I didn't try to wrap him around my finger. It was all an accident." She said to her sister. "But I have to admit even though he keeps complaining he's too old for me, I really do like him!" she said giving me a squeeze with her arm.

"Well, if you want me to leave him alone, just say so." Patty said. "I can't remember you telling me you liked a guy with that look in your eye before."

"Way too early to be calling for wedding bells, so feel free." Tina said to Patty.

"Ok!" Patty said. "As long as you don't mind. I don't want to steal your boyfriend."

"You won't." she said hugging my arm. "He's either going to decide I'm what he wants and stop this silly shit bout being too old, or he's not. Either way, better to know now than later."

"Well, now that I have been appropriately divided. I think I'll go get some clothes on and get some dinner." I said, gently extracting myself from Tina's arm. I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and then climbed out of the water, heading inside. It only took me a few minutes to get some clothes on before I decided to go eat out. I really didn't feel like cooking today. I walked past the patio door leading to the deck and saw the girls in an animated discussion. I really wasn't sure what to make of Tina now, or maybe it was me? If I hadn't kept on about how old I am, maybe I would have a chance with her. Stupid thought. Reality is what it is. I thought to myself, shaking my head as I walked out the front to my truck.

The girls were dressed in shorts and t-shits, wandering around and talking about the work to be done when I returned.

"Hello ladies!" I said as I got out of the truck.

"Hey Mike!" Tina said, coming up and giving me a huge hug, and then wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. "I hope you weren't too upset. We talk like that all the time, but we don't really mean anything by it."

"Sorry Mike." Patty said. "I think we got kind of carried away. We've been looking over the plans and the work to be done. I have a framing crew coming in the morning and we should get started. I called the truss order in a little while ago, so those should be here in a few days."

"Great." I replied.

"I'm going to have to go back to the city for a few days." Tina said. "Patts is going to take over the trailer while I'm gone. If you have any problems or she gets a little more friendly than you can handle, just call and I'll be right back down." She said before giving me a kiss. "Don't forget me now." She whispered before she broke away.

"Well, I guess I'm still in good hands then?" I said looking at Patty, who was beaming a huge smile at me. Why did I have a bad feeling about this.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,442 Followers