Storm Damage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,401 Followers

"So how about it?" Patty asked.

"What the hell, why not? We came down to fish, but what the hell!" The older one said before she walked back to her truck. She came back a few moments later with a couple lawn chairs and a battery lantern. She set the chairs up in front of her truck and behind mine, and set the lantern on the ground and flicked it on.

"Looks like you're up stud!" Patty said with a smile. She kissed me wetly on the lips for some seconds before pulling away and climbing out of the truck. She walked around and opened my door. "Come on. I'm getting horny just thinking about you getting a hardon watching them. Who knows... Maybe you'll get to fuck me again in front of them?"

"I'm really not so sure about that!" I said as I got out, still wearing nothing but my boots.

The two ladies whistled in appreciation as I stepped into the circle of light. Patty led me to a chair and I sat down while she took the other one and moved it next to me before sitting in it. "Ok ladies... Take it off. And make it good!" She hollered with a grin.

The two ladies started stripping off their clothes. The older was pretty much just pulling them off and tossing them on the hood of her truck. She wasn't a bad looking woman, a bit round, but not fat. She had a nice pair of tits, but a bit too much sag for my taste. The younger one was doing a strip tease to some tune only she could hear. She swung her hips and wiggled her ass at me before pulling her shorts down to reveal a pair of bikini panties. She continued to swing and wiggle her ass as she turned and pulled her shirt up and off, only leaving her bra covering the massive mamaries. She turned and spun while she pulled off her bra, tossing it into my lap where Patty had her hand massaging my surprisingly growing dick. She bent over and wiggled her shoulders, swinging her tits tantalizingly close to my face before turning around and pushing her panties slowly down her legs, her exposed pussy only a foot or so from me. She was soon naked except for a pair of flip flops, still swinging her tits and hips as she danced o the music in her head. Even her friend had stood and watched while she disrobed, everyone's attention on her sexy moves.

She wiggled and spun in front of me, bending over and rubbing her already wet pussy against my legs, slowly working her way up my legs until she was rubbing against my hard dick. Almost suddenly she pulled away and turned to face me, wiggling her huge tits and lifting them to me. She moved closer to me and half sat half stood over the arms of the chair I was in until she could lift her hard nipples to my mouth. She brushed them across my lips, enticing me to take them in. I sucked on the offered nipple, drawing it into my mouth while a low moan escaped hers. I replaced her hands with mine and massaged the huge tits and sucked the nipples while my dick continued to grow and expand. I could feel wetness around the head of my dick, and could still feel Patty's hand around my shaft. I could feel the head of my dick rubbing around the moist lips that were hovering just above it. I continued to suck and lick her nipples while I squeezed her massive tits, feeling her wetness slowly envelope me at the same time.

"OHHHHHH GOD!" the girl moaned as I felt her weight settle onto my lap, my dick now fully buried inside her. I felt a hand slip between us, unsure who's it was, but had little doubt as to the target. A high pitched squeak answered both questions for me. Her moaning became louder as the hand stroked and played with her clit, the backs of Patty's fingers brushing my pubic hair at the same time. The girl on my lap started to work her hips, grinding onto me as far as she could, as Patty drove her higher up her mountain of ecstasy. I felt and heard her climax wash over her at the same time, a single long moan escaping her lips while her pussy practically vibrated around my hard dick. She went on for some seconds before her pussy relaxed and her orgasm faded.

"Damn that felt good!" the girl said quietly.

"Glad you enjoyed it!" Patty said. "You should feel him really fuck you. It's exquisite!"

""Oh... I'd like that." She cooed.

"Come on Mike. Why don't you give her the full ride, since you're already inside her and all." She whispered to me.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'll explain later... For now just fuck her brains out!" she said, getting up from the chair and helping the girl move off my lap. I looked over and the older of the two was sitting on the hood of her truck, slowly fingering her pussy while she watched us. Patty helped the girl move so she was leaning over one of the chairs and then pulled me over, guiding my dick to her hole. "Now fuck her brains out!" Patty whispered. "If you can make her cum again I'll give you a special treat tomorrow!"

"Like what?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." She said with a sly grin.

I started stroking in and out of her pussy, slapping our bodies together with each stroke. I reached under her and found her swinging tits and began squeezing and massaging them, squeezing her nipples with my fingers at the same time. I watched the older lady laying back on the hood, her fingers disappearing in and out of her pussy in time to my strokes. Her own climax came just shortly before the girl I was fucking, her juices squirting out of her pussy and running down the hood while her whole body shook and spasmed. I felt her pussy tense as her orgasm started, squeezing my dick and encouraging my dick to reply. I hadn't intended to fuck her, let alone cum inside her, but my dick had other ideas as it started shooting my hot white cream deep into her spasming pussy, driving her climax even higher. I was whipped by the time my dick softened and I pulled it from her.

Patty stepped over, having watched the whole thing, and led me down to the water. She knelt down and cupped her hands, bringing water up and washing my dick until it was clean. She kissed it before standing up and leading me back to the truck. "I think it's time to go!" she whispered to me while both women were laying back resting.

"I agree." I said as I climbed into the truck. Patty climbed in and across me, making sure to rub her body across mine all the way across, dropping into the passenger seat with her legs still in my lap. I closed the door and we drove off, as naked as we were when we were fucking.

"I think we better stop and get dressed." I said, slowing down near the paved road.

"Uh uh. I think we need to be naked all the way home!"

"Whatever." I said, mildly frustrated and seriously confused. "Now how about an explanation?"

"OH that! It's simple really. I'm falling in love with you as much as my sister has. I want to make sure what you feel for either one of us is real feelings and not just some kind of sex induced hormone surge. It just occurred to me that if you really wanted either of us, that if it's just sex you wouldn't mind fucking them. Obviously, since you did mind, it isn't just sex."

"That has got to be the most convoluted train of thought I can ever remember hearing." I said as I pulled onto the highway and headed home.

"Maybe...Maybe." She said as she settled back against the door, her feet still in my lap. We were home in twenty minutes and in bed within five after that, Patty curled up against my naked body. Neither of us seemed to have the energy to do anything other than fall asleep.

I woke in the morning to the sound of the nail gun. I looked at the clock through bleary eyes and saw it was past nine already. There was only one nail gun, and I didn't hear much other noise, so I assumed it was Patty working. I pulled on a pair of shorts and headed out to see what she was doing. To my surprise she was working butt naked, except for that tool belt, hard hat and boots.

"Hey sleepy!" she called as she moved another stud into place on the floor to build a wall section.

"Hey yourself. You know you're naked?"

"Uh huh. Nice surprise?"

"It is that."

"Good. Take those shorts off and give me a hand!" she said with a grin.

"aren't you worried about being seen?" I asked.

"By who? My team is gone till tomorrow, and after last night? Not really."

"Ok!" I said with a yawn. I pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them, walking over to where I had dropped my tool belt the night before and pulling it on. It felt a bit odd walking around with my morning woody and a tool belt on, but Patty seemed to be having as much fun watching my dick as I was having watching her. About an hour into the work the watching turned to periodic grabs, which turned into one of us trying to stick my dick into her at any oportunuty.

"Hand me that square!" she would say. When I did she would bend over to use it, guiding my dick to her wet pussy with her free hand. I'd slid into her and stroke a few times before I would pull out and go get another stud.

It soon became too much for both of us and while I had her bent over, hanging onto two studs for support, I started banging into her with abandon. Our tools clanked and clinked as our bodies slapped together. It didn't take long and my dick was erupting into her pussy, shooing stream after stream of cum onto her pussy, causing her own climax to trigger, her body shaking and squeezing my dick as she came. Afterward we stood there for a long time before dropping the tool belts and pulling my juice slickened dick from her. She took my hand and led me to the shower, where we washed each other gently and then headed inside.

"Did you like your special surprise?" She asked as we turned the water off.

"Yes. Very much." I said as I led her into the house. I dried off and helped her dry off and then picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I lay her on the bed and then climbed on myself. She snuggled against me and then asked me a simple question.

"Do you love me? Or do you love my sister?"

I didn't answer for a long time, causing her to lift her head and study my face. "Unfortunately, I think I love both of you. Don't ask me who I love more, I can't tell you."

"I can live with that for now." She said quietly as she lay her head back on my chest.

We spent the rest of the day laying in bed, watching tv and occasionally teasing, eating or fucking each other, finally falling asleep together as the room grew dark with the sinking sun.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,401 Followers