Storm Damage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers

"Mister Carlson?" he asked.

"That's me." I said as I stepped forward to shake his hand.

"Hi. John Romburg. How about we start by taking a look around?"

"Fine by me." I said holding my arm out to show him the direction, which of course was not needed. I followed him around the outside of the house while he made notes on his clip board before he headed into the ruined structure through the gaping hole left by the tree.

"Pretty bad in here, isn't it?"

"Yep." I said with a discouraged tone.

"This is some pretty nice work, who was the contractor?"

"Me." I said simply. "This was my project for my wife."

"You did a real nice job. I think we have some contractors that can handle this kind of thing, but they're expensive."

"Not an issue. The insurance said whatever it costs."

"Well, the thing to do is start with a cleanup crew. They can salvage as much as possible. I see you have a cleaning crew, if you can use them to help you get any personal stuff moved out, then we can clean up the rest of the debris in here. "

"How are you going to proceed?'

"Well, this part of the structure was obviously added. It's pulled apart from the main structure and shifted off the foundation. You're kind of lucky that it wasn't worse, but the reality is we are going to have to doze this part and start over."

I sat down hard on the floor devastated. I had hundreds of hours, evening, weekends, any free time I could find to build this from the ground up. Hearing it was going to be demolished was a blow. I hoped they could save at least part of it. "How long to put back?" I asked quietly.

"I could slap it together in a few weeks, but you're not going to be happy with it. I have a special contractor that I can use... really good with the detail work and will act as a general for the bulk of the reconstruction. We have some really good subs we can use for most of it too."

"I guess that sounds good, how much?"

"Oh, with the fine detail work on the wood and such, probably around seventy or so and about eight weeks, maybe a bit more."

"Ok. When can you start?" I said depressed.

"If you don't mind having a construction trailer in front of the house? Probably in a few days."

"Ok... Let's do it." I said, standing up.

"Good!" He said shaking my hand. "We'll have crews down in a few days!"

"Thanks." I said as I followed him out of the mess to his truck.

"I'm sorry about this, I know how hard it can be." He said before getting into his truck. "I'm sending you my best supervisor. I can guarantee that you'll be satisfied before we leave!"

"Ok. Thanks." I said as he started the truck up and headed out of the drive.

I headed back into the house and plopped down on the sofa in the living room. Lania looked over at me and got up from the where she was working and came over to sit next to me. She gently stroked my neck, knowing that I was upset, but not having the language skills to say anything. Rose walked in and Lania said something to her, after which she sat on the sofa on the other side of me.

"Lania wants to know what you're upset about." Rose said

"They're going to bulldoze the addition." I said dejectedly.

Rose said something to Lania who responded again. "She wants to know why you're so upset. They will build it back, won't they?"

"Yes they will, but I built that all myself. I have hundreds of hours in it."

"Oh I see." Rose said before interpreting my comments to Lania. There was a long silence before Lania said "I'm sorry." In english as she stroked the back of my neck. Probably one of the few words she knows.

"Thank you." I said quietly to both of them.

"I think we're about done here today. We have some more to do tomorrow." Rose said.

"Ok. I'm going to need some help tomorrow sorting through the debris and getting any last personal stuff out of the addition. Can you help with that or do I need someone else?"

Rose and Lania exchanged a few words before Rose replied they would be glad to help, her hand moving from her lap to my thigh. "I found this." She said as she held out a small gold and diamond ring. "I didn't want it to be lost, it looked valuable."

"It belonged to my wife before she died." I said as I took the ring from her. "Thank you. It used to be in a frame on the wall with a few other things."

"I'm sorry." She said stroking my leg. We sat that way for a short time before she stood up. "We'll be back tomorrow." She said as she motioned for Lania to get up as well. Lania leaned against me and kissed my cheek before getting up and heading to the door. Rose turned as they headed out the front door and said. "You know, Lania really likes you. She thinks you're handsome too. She said to tell you that she's really not that easy."

"Tell her that I think she's beautiful, actually both of you are, and that I didn't think she was easy."

"I will." She said with a smile as she closed the door and walked down the driveway toward the van.

I went out for some dinner, after which I got some fresh food for the fridge. With nothing better to do I retreated to my bedroom and watched some TV. After watching some mindless shows for a while I went and found my box of porn videos, digging through until I found what I was looking for. 'latin hotties.' I flipped through the scenes before I came to what I wanted, a clip of a young latin cleaning lady in a tight shirt and short skirt getting banged by the owner of the house. I squirted cum high into the air as I watched the owner squirt his cum all over her big firm boobs. Somewhat more relaxed, I turned the tv off and lay down to try to sleep. It was a very long time coming, but eventually did.

I woke up to the feel of a set of lips on my cheek and a hand gently stroking my hard cock. I opened my eyes and saw Lania sitting on the edge of the bed completely naked, her darker skin a contrast to my own. I had kicked off the covers and was laying naked on the bed, apparently oversleeping. When she saw I was awake she leaned her chest to my face, lifting one of her beautiful tits to my mouth. I eagerly sucked the offered nipple into my mouth and sucked hungrily as my hand found her furry mound. Her lips were quite wet as my finger slid between them, sliding deep into her tunnel. We sat that way for only a few minutes before she crawled onto the bed, her slim hips hovering above mind while she guided my dick to her pussy. She rubbed the head around her lips, getting it wet with her juices and then slowly slid down onto me, allowing her pussy to spread and take me in inch by inch. We had no words for each other, and none were needed as she leaned her chest down to my face while she began to ride up and down my dick. I played with both of her tits, sucking her nipples alternately while she worked us both toward a climax. She cried out loudly, the single work FUCK!" as her body tensed and started to shudder, giving little shakes and twitches, her pussy squeezing and contracting around my dick. I moved my hands from her tits to her firm ass and lifted her slightly so I could stroke up into her. My hips slapped loudly against her firm ass as I stroked my dick into her still pulsating pussy. She squeaked and moaned as her orgasm was extended by my strokes pounding into her. I felt my balls draw up moments before I pushed deep into her and unloaded shot after shot of cum deep into her hot pussy. She cried out again as she felt the first pulse of cum flow up into her. Finally she lowered herself down onto me, allowing my dick to continue its pulses and twitches inside her while we both panted for breath.

"Damn that was good." I said quietly, knowing she wouldn't understand. She leaned her mouth to mine and gave me a hot sensuous kiss. Maybe she understood more than I thought.

We lay there for several minutes before I softened and slipped from her pussy, unleashing a small flood of our juices onto me. She climbed off and walked to the bathroom and came back in a few moments, her tits swinging as she walked. She leaned over and gently washed me off with a warm wash cloth while I played with her hanging tits, getting a small smile from her while she worked. Finally she was done cleaning me and leaned down to kiss my softened dick before standing next to the bed and dressing, clearly wanting me to watch her as she turned and made sure I had seen her from every angle. She leaned down and kissed me one more time before she walked out of the room.

I lay there for some time before I got up and walked to the shower. I was enjoying the warm water beating on my back, my eyes closed, when I felt a slight breeze on my body. I hadn't felt that breeze for a long time, but I knew what it was. I kept my eyes closed while a body moved in and pressed against me, firm but defiantly female arms circling my body and soft breasts pressing against my chest. I slowly opened my eyes, expecting to see Lania, but was greeted by Rose's face inches from mine.

"Lania said it was my turn." She said quietly. "She's a good sister."

"She's your sister?" I asked not sure what to make of this situation.

"Uh huh. And if I didn't come with you she would be mad at me. She said you're a very good lover and that she knows that she can't have you but that maybe I can."

"I don't know what you mean." I said confused as she picked up the liquid soap and squired some on her tits.

She pressed her tits to my chest again and began rubbing them around my body. "She's married to a real prick of a man. I don't think he has touched her in years, preferring to find younger, hotter women. But she figures since I'm single and you're single, that maybe we can have something." She said as she spread the soap around the front side of my body with her tits and my back and ass with her hands. "I don't know that would happen, but I said I'd try you out. Do you want to try me out?"

"Having just filled your sister with my morning load, I don't know what's left, but sure, I'm willing to have a little fun."

"Good," she said as she knelt down so she could rub her soapy tits around my dick. It didn't take too long before she had my dick responding and growing, squeezing her tits together and fucking up and down my rod.

"Let's move this to the bed." I said quietly as I lifted her to a standing position and turned us under the water to rinse off the soap. We didn't even bother to dry off as I led her to the bed. I sat on the side of the bed holding her hands and pulling her close so I could suck her hard nipples.

"Do you like to suck dick?" I asked after several minutes.

"Haven't done much of it." She said in a half moan.

"Do you like to get your pussy eaten?"

"Yes." She moaned as I stroked her pussy with my fingers.

"Good. Come here then." I said as I let go of her tits and pulled her onto the bed with me. We moved so I was under her with her thighs straddling my head and her face inches from my hard dick. I pulled her hips down until I could lick her pussy, sliding my tongue up her slit and across her hard clit. "OH god" she moaned as she wrapped her hand around my dick. "that feels so good."

"You taste good too." I mumbled into her pussy. I moaned in appreciation into her pussy as she wrapped her lips around the head of my dick. She began sliding her head up and down my dick, licking and slurping it as I pushed my tongue deep into her tunnel. We continued this for some time, my tongue working across her clit and flicking it quickly while she vibrated my dick with her moans. Her body shook and trembled as her orgasm washed over her. I held her tightly until she could move again and then rolled her off of me. I moved between her legs while she spread her knees wide for me and pressed my saliva slickened dick into her wet pussy, groaning while she moaned in equal pleasure. Her cries soon echoed through the house as I began plunging my dick into her tight tunnel, driving her orgasm back to a new peak. I could feel her tunnel clenching around me as I stroked my fat rod in and out, bumping her clit with my body on each stroke. Her hands moved from her legs to her tits and she began pulling and twisting her nipples. It was only the fact that I had recently cum inside Lania that kept me from already blowing my load into her practically vibrating tunnel. Strength of will can only get you so far... My dick found its sweet spot and I felt my body lose its coordination as my muscles bucked my dick hard into Rose, a huge gush of cum spurting deep into her pussy. Her scream of pleasure was so loud that I thought even my somewhat distant neighbors could hear it. My body bucked and spasmed as I drained shot after shot into her before collapsing on top of her, my chest heaving to get air.

"God that was good." I panted after some minutes, feeling Rose move her legs and arms around to stroke me with both her hands and heels. I wasn't even sure when she had wrapped them around me.

"Yes... it was!" she whispered. "My sister was right. You are a good lover."

"I'm glad you approve, but it's more from lack of getting any than anything I actually do."

"Seems like you get quite a bit." She giggled. "and that's without looking at your movie library."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She leaned over and flicked on the TV with the remote that was still laying on the bed. The porn movie I had watched the previous night was still playing, apparently looping from the beginning when it hit the end. There on the screen was a huge titted Latin woman getting banged on a chase lounge outside. "You want to do this to me?" she asked with a giggle.

"Maybe." I answered sheepishly

"Or maybe my sister?" she said looking at my face. "Ohhhh No no no.... You want to do us both!" she said almost triumphantly. "What a naughty sexy man!" she said with a giggle.

"I really hadn't thought about it at all." I said slightly embarrassed that she may have actually hit the nail on the head without me knowing it.

"Well, Maybe you can talk us into trying your hot tub at lunch time?" she whispered.

"Why wait?"

"Ah.... You are a naughty man. We do still have work to do you know."

"True." I said lifting myself off of her and pulling my dick from her pussy.

"That doesn't mean we can't tease you until then though." She said as she crawled off the bed behind me. She pulled on shoes and walked down the hall, leaving all her clothes in my room. I pulled on my shorts and followed her out to the living room where Lania was scrubbing the floor, her bare tits swinging around while she worked, her lower half covered by a knee length skirt. She smiled when I came in and put down her scrub brush and lifted the skirt so I could see that she was naked beneath it as well.

Fortunately I had to work at moving my exercise equipment, and to do that I had to collapse it all. I moved all the pieces I could alone to the living room where Lania had already scrubbed the dried insulation from the floor. I always cursed that blown paper insulation, it was nothing but a mess when it got wet, but at the moment I was very thankful for it as I watched Lanai's tits swinging around, making my dick hard once again. I couldn't resist the temptation and walked over to her and lifted her skirt while she was bent over. She stayed bent and looked over her shoulder sexily at me. I pushed my shorts down and knelt behind her, sliding my dick into her still wet pussy.

"Si!" she hissed as I slid deep into her. Even I knew what that meant. I gave her several strokes and then pulled out, wanting to tease her as much as she was teasing me with her bare tits. Her comment when I pulled out was lost on me, but I smiled and then kissed her on the cheek, hoping she would understand.

"She said.." Rose said from where she was leaning in the doorway, still naked, with her arms crossed in front of her, lifting her tits slightly. "that you are a pussy teasing bastard that should spend more time trying to fuck a hot single woman instead of an ugly old married one."

"She did huh?" I said as I pulled my shorts up. "Tell her... Hell. I'll tell her myself." I turned to Lania, who was had just put her skirt back down. I reached down and slid the elastic waistband of her skirt over her round butt and down her legs to her knees, leaving her naked from the knees up. "I only fuck hot sexy women, married or not!" I said to her loudly before giving her a resounding slap on her bare ass. It was much harder than I intended, but it seemed to shock her into action. She practically jumped to her feet, fire clear in her eyes, a stream of Spanish flying as she kicked off her skirt. I decided to vacate the area and took off down the hall toward my room with Lania in hot pursuit and Rose standing in the doorway laughing.

I ran out of running room when I got to the end of the hall and she never even slowed down as she wrapped her body around mine, throwing us both onto my bed. She quickly straddled me, pinning my hips with hers, my dick trapped between us, her hands holding my wrists to the bed over my head. If I really wanted to I could have rolled her off and had the upper hand, but I was the one who slapped her ass, so she had a right to be angry. I just wished I could understand what she was saying to me.

Rose lay down on the bed next to us. "She says that if you slap a woman's bare ass, you better be prepared to fuck her. She wants to know if you want to fuck her right here or if you are too cowardly to fuck her with her sister watching."

I looked up at her, the heat of lust obviously having replaced the heat of anger that had been in her eyes. It took me less than two seconds to roll her off of me and have my own hands pinning her arms to the bed as she had done with me. Since she had been straddling my hips with hers, I was already between her legs. I rubbed my dick against her wet pussy and exposed clit as I leaned my face down to hers. "Tell her that I would very much enjoy making her hot sexy pussy vibrate with orgasm, and when I am done with her I will fuck her smart assed sisters pussy with equal pleasure." I moved my hips back and felt my dick slowly slide down her wet slit and then pressed back forward, slowly pushing my dick into her hot tunnel.

"SI!" she hissed as my dick slid all the way in until the base of my dick was pressing on her already sensitive clit. I held her hands as I started stroking in and out of her, Rose laying there watching us, one hand holding up her head, her other hand gently stroking one of her big tits. Lania cried out several times in words I didn't understand as I drove her pussy closer to that peak of ecstasy.

Her whole body shook and spasmed as her orgasm washed over her. I could feel her pussy clench around my dick as I continued stroking into her gushing tunnel. Even with as little sex as I had had recently, the mornings workout had made it easier to hold back, and as soon as her orgasm had started to subside I pulled my rigid pole from inside her.

"Now for her smart mouthed sister." I said with a grin as I moved toward Rose.

"That's what you think!" Rose cried as she practically jumped from the bed and took off out of the room and down the hall, with me in hot pursuit. I almost caught up with her when she made it to the back door, but had to slow to open it. She burst through and off the deck into the back yard, turning to look and see if I was coming. I launched from the steps of the deck and caught up to her, grabbing hold of her arm and pulling her back to me. She was laughing and kicking as I scooped her slim body up and carried her to the padded top of the hot tub and tossed her onto it. She tried to crawl off, still laughing as I crawled on and grabbed her leg, dragging her back to me. She was on all fours trying to crawl away from me when I got my arm around her waist and pulled her back. It wasn't intended, but I liked the result just the same. As I pulled her back toward me my dick hit the sweet spot and I sank into her to the hilt. She stopped struggling and began to grind her ass into me, moving my dick around inside her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers