Storm Forger

Story Info
A warrior woman is made into a slave.
1.9k words
3.68
203.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

The sky overhead was flooded with dark angry clouds threatening to drown the earth in its deluge. Bolts of lighting split the sky providing glimpses of what was coming over for the city of Joten. Gibbering, screaming, laughing and chanting the green skinned brutes could be heard over the thunder and howling winds. They could be heard for miles but Joten wasn't miles from the mountains they were pouring down like an avalanche of living creatures. Joten was only far enough away for those who could not fight to get into their houses and barricade the doors, latch the windows and wait for the storm to pass.

There weren't many who stood outside to face the onslaught and they each new how hopeless their cause was. They should have listened when the King evacuated all of the villages and called them into the city walls. They'd thought that like the other attacks the Great Green Skin Alliance would come through the southern pass. It was an easier journey with more fertile land. The mountains were barren and inhabited by worse things than mere goblins and orcs. Nothing ever came to Joten except for rats when no men defend the fields. It was a gamble that many had been willing to take. Staring up at the death racing towards them it suddenly seemed silly that they decided to stay.

Of all the warriors of Jotun only one of them stood at straight despite the driving rain and terrible foe. Jarzana. A warrior by blood and birth she'd trained her entire life and traveled the lands as far to the east as Tang'Shi, south to the endless lake and north to the Frozen Lands. She'd fought against every kind of beast the gods had ever forged to torment man kind. She new well how Greens did battle and where her allies saw death she saw glory and victory. "Do not yield a single inch and stay close. They have no discipline, Greens are not warriors, they are rabble. If you fight like men we can win!" She roared thrusting her sword into the air at the same time that a bolt of lightning again revealed the faces of their enemy.

Jarzana shielded her eyes from the storm searching for her target. It was easy enough to spot the one she was going to slay. Unlike men who protect their generals and adhere to strict military discipline in a true army, Greens lead from the front. The Storm Forger was the one she needed to slay and dressed in his dyed red wolf skin cloak covered from head to toe in bright white woad style tribal paint he was unique.

It had been nearly a year since Jarzana had last used her blade for anything other than training. She'd forgotten the rush that headed her skin despite the biting cold and sudden flutter of her heart. The army crashed upon the men like a wave but the men held in the narrow alleys they'd chosen to defend. Jarzana was nearly in the open though dancing from one Green to the next slitting throats, splitting bellies and slicing tendons before pivoting away. A triumphant laugh bubbled from her throat as she saw the smaller goblins already starting to panic. Untrained they were tearing themselves apart trying to get at the death dervish dancing destructively through them.

In the battle Jarzana, like everyone lost all track of time. Minutes had no place on the battle field and the sun was still hidden behind the clouds. She could only measure time by the number of Greens she'd slaughtered, several score but that was losing meaning as well. The other indicator was the aches building in her shoulder from swinging her sword. Each time it was a little harder and she didn't seem to be getting any closer to Storm Forger. Foolishly thinking she'd be able to end this quickly she'd waded into their force without any thought to strategy and couldn't even tell the direction her home lay much less if any still lived defending it.

"My you're a big one." Jarzana quipped staring up into the black orbs a monstrous orc wielding a twin bladed battle axe. His broad chest was covered in cuts and scars marking him as a warrior. He didn't respond with words instead he swung his axe intending to part her head from her shoulders. Jarzana ducked beneath the blade and spun close to the orc driving her sword into his gut and twisting. His hot insides poured out onto her back and he collapsed pinning her down.

Without the chaos of the battle maiden the Greens continued their rush and the city fell within mere minutes. The men were slain even the boys not yet old enough to wield a blade as well as the girls who were too young or too old. Jarzana wished she'd been old or unattractive. Dying by the blade would have been acceptable. That wasn't going to be her fate though; it wasn't going to be the fate of any of the women captured by Greens.

They would be bred. Worse they would enjoy it. There was something about orcs, something on their skin and in their fluids that was addicting for humans. Even if she was rescued she'd suffer with she was too exhausted to fight when they hauled her from beneath their fallen comrade and put her in line with the other women. Her hands were bound behind her back, her legs given just enough room for her to walk and most humiliating a crude iron collar linked back to the fifty or so other maidens. They were driven with switches and into the center of what had once been their village but now was just an orc outpost.

It would have been a kindness if the orcs had just taken them immediately, but even that small act of mercy wouldn't be granted. The girls instead would be stripped down and put on their hands and knees to be used as foot rests and tables. It wasn't until the feast had ended that the Storm Forger stepped into the center of the camp and demanded the women be brought before him. One by one he looked them over with a lecherous toothy grin until he stood before Jarzana and spoke, "this one. She strongest!" Jarzana's collar was removed and she was pulled from the other whimpering women and forced to her knees.

At eye level the Storm Forger's loincloth didn't cover his maleness. It displayed it. Jarzana wanted to look away but she could smell his musk and it was already working its magic on her. She felt her mouth watering and her thighs growing slicker with each breath she took. Storm Forger laughed as he stared down at her and Jarzana realized he was going to wait until her hunger overwhelmed her. Her skin flushed and she screwed her eyes shut trying to block out the sight of his green flesh growing in pulses and pushing the loincloth aside.

As hard as it was to drown out the enticing aroma it was harder to ignore the sounds of her sisters in bondage who were already giving way to the pleasures of orc flesh. Their moans and cries were so exact, she knew the emotions connected to those feminine mewling because she'd made them herself many times for her husband. Even the sound didn't compare to feeling the fire in her belly ignite and twist into a knot that was almost painful. Jarzana didn't notice that her thighs were spread until she noticed that without her intentions her fingers had wandered between them. "Please!" She gasped arching her back suddenly. Storm Forger still didn't move so Jarzana did the only thing her clouded mind could fathom. She lunged forward and took his cock between her lips and started sucking furiously. If her hands were free she would have pushed him down and mounted him but she couldn't, with the way her ankles were bound she couldn't even really stand from the position she was in.

Storm Forger was many times larger than her husband, both in length and girth. There wasn't an object in Jarzana's mind that quite factored up to the flesh filling her mouth but she knew it tasted incredibly good. She was shocked at how much she was enjoying herself but she almost didn't want him to ever take it away from her. She would have been content to spend the rest of her life sucking, slurping, licking his incredible member. Every so often part of her mind would leap to the front and tell her she should be ashamed of herself but she buried it away quickly. How could something so wonderful be wrong?

She couldn't find any reason why something that felt so incredible could be wrong so it thoroughly shocked and disappointed her when Storm Forget palmed her skull as if it was only a toy ball and pulled her away from his cock, then lifted her up into the air the same as she would a kitten. She started to protest but then she understood his intention. She felt that same organ that had just been pulled from her mouth pressed against a second orifice, which was also drooling with anticipation. "Please!" She whimpered.

Storm Forger didn't even have a hint of mercy, not that she wanted any. He impaled her entirely in a single brutal stroke that drew a pleasured scream from her plush lips. Instinctively her arms and legs wrapped around Storm Forger pulling him closer to her and started pumping her hips against his nearly eight foot frame. She was so completely full, she hadn't known it was possible to be as stuffed as she was but not only was it possible, it was incredible! Jarzana threw her head back and joined the chorus of pleasured female screams echoing through the mountains. It suddenly seemed stupid that she had been afraid of this fate. If she'd had any idea that this was what it felt like to be an orc's mate she would have volunteered for it instead of fighting them. This was the very height of ecstasy!

The feelings that were raging through her mind were already far too muddled with lust for her to figure out which thoughts were truly her own and which had infected her mind because of the Storm Forger and it didn't matter. It would never matter again which thoughts were her own because her thoughts would never again be her own. She wasn't even trying to fight the feelings any more. Instead she was enjoying them as they drove her to unknown levels of ecstasy.

The Storm Forger was enjoying her as well. Orcs and men were similar enough that she recognized his motions. When his hands clenched her buttocks digging his fingers into her ripe flesh or when his chest tightened. She knew well what it meant when he grunted, groaned and shouted his vulgar profanities at her just as his troops did the same. Jarzana should have been ashamed of the things he was saying but she wasn't. It was incredible that this beast was finding so much pleasure in her flesh and would find more over the years.

It felt like the very first time she'd came when it slammed into her. She'd never had one as strong as the one that Storm Forger gave her. It was as intense as the thrill of combat had been and when he flooded her womb with his cum the only thing she could do was scream just like all of her sisters in bondage were screaming out their love for their new masters.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers