Storm Front Ch. 01

Story Info
The seduction of a mother and her son.
5.3k words
4.52
283.7k
116
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers

I turned on the news at noon, but sure enough there was my mother sitting behind the desk giving her first update. She wore a really tight brown blouse, her breasts with the aide of her bra stood up proudly. Then when she got in front of the map she had on the shortest black skirt I had ever saw her wear while doing the weather report. Her legs looked beautiful in the black stocking that she was wearing, and I concentrated on her while taking my hard cock out.

I watched the screen intently stroking my cock watching my mother give her report, then as I felt the cum boiling up out of my cock I filled the cup. I then did the usual routine and put the cup into the fridge, then I took a little nap. My mother arrived home knocking on my door waking me up when she got home from work.

"Hey Brandon, I have a surprise for you." She said peeking inside my room.

"What do you have for me mom?" I asked sleepily.

"Here that way you can use them if you need them." She said coming into my room to hand me four DVD's.

"What are these mom?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I sat down with Stan our assistant engineer and went through all of the news casts I've done, we recorded all of the ones that I thought I looked the sexiest in." She explained to me. "That way if you need to you can still get your samples and we can try to get back to normal."

"This is supposed to be normal, my mother bringing me DVD's of her to masturbate too." I said to her sarcastically.

"More normal than a mother jerking her own son off to get a fucking sample, more normal than a mother getting carried away with what she was doing and going too far. I'm sorry but I can't do that anymore, if you can't get over your little obsession of me, I guess we will have to go back to Doctor Mitchell!" She hardly ever raised her voice with any of her children, but this time she did and when she left my room, she slammed my door.

I waited about an hour and went downstairs, I found my mother cooking dinner in the kitchen, she was still wearing the outfit she did the weather in earlier. She looked so hot bent over the open oven checking on the chicken she was baking for our dinner.

"Mom, sorry about earlier, you are right." I said to her sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it Brandon, we will get through this." She said standing up and coming over to me. She gave me a big hug and then she kissed me on the cheek, she then backed away from me. "Set the table"

"Yes Mom." I replied getting the plates from the cupboard.

I set the table and went into the living room to watch television until my father returned home, I could not help but to sit there and rub my hard cock. Then the front door opened and I saw my father coming through it, he was mumbling to himself which was usually not a good sign when Dad was concerned. He went to the downstairs bathroom to wash up for supper and then he came back out, he gave me a playful smack to the back of the head, messing up my hair.

"C'mon sport, let's go have some dinner." He said heading out to the kitchen.

We only used the dining room for special occasions or if we had guests over, my mother preferred to use the kitchen when it was just family. We sat in our usual seats, mom had baked chicken, corn, mashed potatoes and rolls for us, my dad opted for a beer tonight, also a bad sign.

My mother was drinking a glass of white wine and I had a big glass of milk sitting next to my plate.

"So what is going on tonight Ron, I could hear you mumbling all the way out here and a beer with dinner?" My mother had asked.

"Terrible case I'm working on, I have to go to California tomorrow morning to work with the companies main office to go through all of the EPA reports on them and then we have to compare them to the reports of the independent survey, to see if there is anything that will help us in court." He explained to us.

"I hope you are taking some help with you, I do not want you thinking you have to bear the entire workload, that is why you own your own firm." My mother said doting over him.

"No, I'm taking my three newest associates, but they need to get some experience under them." My father replied.

"Good, you better get to bed early tonight, Brandon can drive you out to the airport tomorrow morning." My mom said to offer my services.

"Sure Dad, what time does your flight leave tomorrow?" I asked.

"Five a.m., so that means I want you to drop me off around four a.m., how is the weather for my flight out?" He asked my mom.

"Clear, around sixty-five." She said smiling at him.

"See son, it pays to marry a woman who cannot only cook, but she can predict the weather too." He said to give us all a laugh.

We finished our dinner and I went up to my room, I put one of the DVD's in the drive on my computer and watched some of the weather reports to see if any looked good. My father was asleep early and I was surprised to not hear them make love. I was hoping for some live action instead of the DVD's, yet I watched it all the way through.

I got my sample near the end, mom was wearing an outfit that was a tight fitting purple dress, with gold buttons all the way up it. She also had on purple heels and purple stockings, and the bottom three buttons were undone to reveal some leg. I put the cap on my sample and took it downstairs, my mother was up as well reading her book.

"You better get to bed Brandon, and you have to get up early." She said to me not looking up.

"Sure mom, heading back up to do that now." I said heading out to the kitchen to put my sample in the fridge.

"Good night mom." I said going back upstairs.

"Good night Brandon." Came her reply.

I took my dad to the airport so he could be there early for his flight and then I drove back home. The house was empty, my mom got up to go do the early news this morning, I plopped down on the couch and turned on the news. My mother had just come on to do the weather, like usual my cock lurched in my jeans. I had to take it out, and she was wearing a tight white sweater and a pair of black slacks today.

I was done before her report and wasted this sample on some Kleenex, I could do it in the cup for the noon report. With Dad gone, would mom be more willing to resume helping me again, I thought, well tonight when she gets home, I will work on seducing her.

What the hell is I thinking, seducing my own mother, granted yes she jerked me off six times last weekend, and yes she got so caught up in things she gave me two blow jobs. Then she gives me a DVD with only what she thought were the hottest outfits she wore while doing the weather to give me help to jerk off.

I was definitely confused did my mother want me to try to take this further or was she really done, giving me the DVD's as a painful reminder of my lust for her. Well with Dad gone all week I was going to do my best to find out if my mother had been feeling for me in a sexual way or if I was left hung out to dry.

As always I watched the noon broadcast and I got my sample, then out of the blue a plan had just formulated in my mind. My mother normally got home around three o'clock so around five minutes of three I went down to the living room. I put in one of the DVD's and pulled my jeans down around the ankles.

I did not stroke my cock or anything, I just toyed with it to keep it hard, then right on time my mother came in the front door. Now I began to stroke my cock up and down, the whole time I was concentrating on the screen and pretending I did not hear her come in.

"What the hell are you doing?" She yelled at me as she entered the living room.

"Moms, I'm doing what you told me to do, using your DVD's to get my sample, I need one more." I grunted jerking off.

"I meant in your room Brandon, not here in the living room." She said to put her hands on her hips in obvious annoyance.

"Mom either shut up so I can finish, sit down and help me with this or leave the room." I said not believing that I talked back to my mother.

She did not say anything, she sat down in the chair across from the couch, then she just stared at me while I continued to masturbate. It felt quite strange to me to have her watching me, yet I still did not stop doing it.

"I think I look fat in that dress." She said out loud.

"Mom!" I said with mock annoyance.

"So what do you want for dinner tonight, I was thinking Chinese?" She said to me doing her best to get me distracted.

"Mom, order whatever you want." I said continuing to stroke my cock.

"Do you always grip yourself so hard when you masturbate?" She asked me in her soft sexy voice.

"Only when I'm really horny." I moaned as I shot my cum, I had to wipe off the globs of it and get it into the cup.

"Good, now that you are done with that, I will order dinner and then I'm going to take a shower." She said to me.

She got out of the chair and left me alone in the living room, she got the phone as she left and called for dinner, ordering both of our favorites. Then I could hear the shower running upstairs, the food arrived before she got out so I paid the guy. I knew if I needed money for it my mother would reimburse me.

I had the containers emptied out of the big paper bag and spread out on the kitchen table, when my mother finally came into the kitchen. She still had wet hair, I was shocked in what she was wearing, Mom was torturing me for what I did earlier or she did not realize what effect she was going to have on me. Mom had a very tight tank top on and I could tell she did not have a bra on under it, she also had on a very tight pair of silk shorts on that showed plenty of leg and her curvaceous ass.

"Good the food is here, and boy am I really hungry." She said sitting down and putting the food on a plate.

"You could have had the cream of some young guy." I snorted eating. A big fork ful of my pork fried rice.

"I told you Brandon that is in the past." She said to take a bite out of her General's Tsao chicken when the phone rang.

Mom got up and went to get the other cordless from Dad's den, she obviously left the other phone upstairs. Then I got a devious idea, but my mother was going to still have the cream of some young guy whether she wanted to or not.

I quickly got up from my seat and grabbed one of my samples from the fridge, I removed the cap and poured it out over her food. I then stirred it into her food before she came back in, she sat back down in her seat.

"Well your father made it safely, he was too tired from the trip to talk tonight, he will call again tomorrow." She said to me picking her fork back up as I watched in eager anticipation. My mother then took a big bite full of food, I knew she must have got some of my cum into her mouth this time. "Wow this is so much better than ususal."

I watched her breasts heave in her tight tank top all through dinner as she at bite after bite of food with my cum mixed into it. She finished every last bite of her dinner, and she now had a belly full of Chinese food and her sons cum.

She helped me put the dirty dishes into the sink and throw away the empty containers of Chinese food. Then she went into the living room and I followed to watch some television together. We settled on watching some reruns of sitcoms, my mother laid down on the couch, I sat in the chair across from her.

Her nipples were erect enough to where they were starting to push out against the fabric of the tank top. Her shorts had ridden up and my mother had gotten careless with the way she was sitting, or was she just teasing me. She sat on the couch, one leg straight, the other bent at the knee and spread slightly. I could tell she was not wearing underwear, the shorts had ridden up I could now see the outline of her pussy lips against the fabric of the shorts.

"I'll be right back Mom." I said leaving the living room to go up to my bedroom.

When I came back down, I had a new sample cup and I got comfortable in the chair and pulled my jeans down along with my underwear. My mother just stared at me in stunned silence that I was getting another sample when I already had my two.

"Sorry Mom, I dropped one of the samples out of the fridge when I was getting a drink earlier. I need another one and you look so hot sitting like that." I explained to her as I gripped my hard cock.

"You really are pushing your luck tonight." She said sitting up some. "I want you to stop this nonsense right now!

"Really, sure I may have sat here in front of you when you came home from work earlier, but who was the one who came back down after their shower. Did you know what kind of effect the shorts and shirt would have on me?" I asked her thinking two can play this game.

"So what do I have to do to get this to stop?" She asked me.

"Here's the deal, and you need to get the rest of my samples this week and including the weekend. When I'm done with this sample bullshit, we will go back to our normal mother and sons' relationship. Of course I will be off to college soon so it will be a lot simpler for us this time." I explained my deal to her.

"So all I have to do is just get your samples for you, nothing else?" She asked cautiously.

"I also get to touch you while you get my sample, I really have become fond at touching your body when you got my samples last weekend." I said to her.

"Well there will no blow jobs like before, I'll let you touch me and I will get your samples the rest of the week." She said to me. "Then that is it and I mean no more."

"Well speaking of time we are wasting some of it right now, why don't you come over here and get my sample for me?" I told her.

She got up off of the couch and walked over to the chair where I was sitting, she sat down on the arm and leaned toward the back. I gladly let her hand replace my own and I was in heaven, then I tested her to see if she was really going to let me touch her. I reached up and slid my hand under her shirt, then slid it up to one of her firm breasts.

"Mmmm" She moaned stroking my cock a little faster now.

I was getting better as well at controlling myself from cumming so quick, I pulled the tank top up enough so I could see her beautiful tits again. Mom just sat there in a daze, I could see her nipples start to puff up from my manipulations. My mother seemed loss in stroking my cock, I leaned in and took her nipple in my mouth, giving it a gentle lick with my tongue. Then I shot a huge blast of cum all over my tee shirt, and my mother made no effort to help me with getting it off.

She just pulled her tank top back down and got off the arm of the chair, she walked out of the living room leaving me to collect the sample off my shirt. I used my finger to get the cum off of my shirt and into the cup, then I took a shower and went to bed.

The next day my mother was gone to work, I decided to get up and get dressed, it had been a while since I was at the station. I walked down the hall to the weather center where my mother was hard at work with one of the meteorologists. She looked hot today in a short pink skirt and a tight red floral blouse.

"Hey Mom, how's it going?" I asked her.

"Oh shit Brandon, I did not expect you to come and see me at the station." She said surprised to see me. "Burt this is my son Brandon, and Brandon this is Burt Martin."

"Hey Burt." I said to him. "Hey mom, would you give me a tour of the station?"

"Go ahead Amanda, and I'm almost done with these estimates." Said her colleague.

"All right, c'mon Brandon, I'll give you a quick tour of the station." She said as got up to leave the weather center.

She showed me everything in the station, from the set to the control room, to sets for other shows as well. Then we arrived at her private dressing room, and all on air personalties had a small private dressing room.

"This concludes our tour with my dressing room." She said to open the door.

"Great." I said to her holding up my cup. "I thought we would never be able to get this sample."

"You have to be kidding me, but I go on in thirty minutes." She said.

"Then I guess you better hurry." I said to my mother shutting the door behind us as she entered.

I sat down in the makeup chair she had in front of the large make up mirrors, my mother walked over to me and helped me get my cock out of my jeans. She was pissed and I could also tell she was excited about doing something this bad in her dressing room at work. She feverishly began to jerk me off in her make up chair, while she was doing so I reached my hand around to the back of her legs and ran it up them.

'Oh Brandon, I should never agree with this letting you touch me." She said stroking my cock and working up a sweat.

My hand found the back of her ass and I was happy to see she was wearing a thong today, my hand felt one nice soft round ass cheek and then I slid my hand right down the crack. My mother moaned and much to my surprise again she leaned down and spread her legs a little bit to give me better access.

I pushed the fabric of the thong over and found my mother's pussy, it was already moist with her juices when I touched it. I could feel whole body shiver when my finger gently spread her slit apart, then I ran my finger up and down it.

"Oh honey, but you really should not do that to mommy here at work." She said to me as she now started to hump her pussy against my intruding fingers.

I took the hint and began to finger fuck my mother's tight pussy while she labored jerking me off. Before I knew it, my mother was moaning aloud that she was going to cum and when she finally did I blew my cum as well. This time she helped gather the sample and I waited for her as she fixed her hair, then she fixed her make up. I watched before she got on the set as another makeup person hit her with pancake to soak up the sweat. My mother had to do the weather report now after being violated by her own son.

I would later find out that Burt, the young weekend weather man and the senior meteorologist, as well as a couple of the sports guys, another anchor and one news producer have also felt her up. None have gone as far as I did, only an innocent caress on her ass or a quick feel of a tit as the passed by her.

I left for home without even saying goodbye to her, when she got home she found me in my room playing video games. She looked very pissed off when she came in just laying on my bed, she walked over to the television and shut it off.

"Brandon, do you know how fucked up this little game of yours is when you come to my work and do what you did." She said standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Hey mom, I have one week and only a couple of days before dad gets back, I'm going to make the most of it." I told her smugly.

"Well I'm telling you this ends at the end of the week, no more dammit and no more coming to my work." She said storming out of my room.

I ended up skipping dinner, my mother just made herself a quick salad, it was several hours later when I came down to the living room. She was laying on the couch in her silk pajamas, the top two buttons undone, they were a shiny red color.

"Suppose you want your sample now." She said to me not even looking at me.

"No mom, I just want to sit and cuddle with you on the couch." I said to her.

"All right then." She said making room for me.

We got settled in me sitting and her laying with her head on my chest, and I gently ran my fingers through her soft hair enjoying the smell of it. My mother sighed at how relaxing this was and relaxed against me.

"Mom's I have a question for you and I need you to be honest with me when you answer." I said to her.

"Honey I'm always honest with you." She said softly to me.

"Mom, is your sex life with dad truly fulfilling, I mean you seem to have gotten lost in what we have been doing now a few times. Does dad satisfy you or do you need more?" I asked her in a loving tone of voice.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers
12