Storm Front Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers

"Oh hon., which is really a tough question and really personal, but I never lie to my children and I guess I should answer you. No it's been a few years now since your father has been able to give me what I need when we make love and that happens rarely now due to his erectile dysfunction. The man is too proud to go get help with that and the fact that you are so young and virile, and you have a beautiful penis. I guess with my mounting frustration and the situation that I put myself in I have gotten lost in what we are doing." She explained to me.

"Have you ever had an affair on Dad?" I asked her.

"Oh no, I came close a few times, made out with a few guys at a couple station parties, been felt up plenty, but I never crossed the line." She explained.

My cock was starting to grow in the gym shorts I was wearing, and this was also becoming noticeable to my mother as well. She gently reached down and rubbed my cock through the fabric of my shorts, making it become harder as she did.

"Mom, I don't want you to get my samples for me any more." I said.

"What, are you sure baby." She said to me sitting up quickly to look at me.

"Yes I'm sure." I said to stand up. "I will get them myself, instead I want to do something else with the time I have left with you without Dad."

Without saying anything I shut the television off and then I shut the lamp on the end stand off, the only light came in from the streetlight outside. My mother just sat and looked at me in the darkness of the living room. I then stood in front of her and leaned down, I gently took her face in my hands and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Let me make love to you, let me fulfill you, let me make you feels like a beautiful sexual woman again." I said to her in a soft seductive tone.

"Oh Brandon, oh we can't, you know that, as much as I want to I can't let us do that." She said softly not moving her face from my hands and then I kissed her again.

This time it was a fully evolved more passionate kiss, I could hear her moan in my mouth as my tongue now slid through her lips. My mother felt so light and weak to me at this moment, but I now felt like a conquering soldier taking what is his.

"Mom's I'm going to carry you upstairs to your bedroom, I'm going to make love to you, the way you need to be made love to." I said to her scooping her up in my arms off of the couch.

"Oh no Brandon, we need to stop." She said softly, yet making no effort to stop as I carried her up the stairs and into her bedroom.

I laid my mother down gently on her bed, she just looked up at me in silence, I could see tears welling up in her eyes. I undressed, taking off my tee shirt first and then sliding my gym shorts down. I knelt down to my mother and gently undid the buttons on her pajama top to reveal her large firm breasts.

I then slid the top down off of her arms so she was free of the garment, then I gently pulled her pajama bottoms down. My mother kept her pussy free of hair and it looked so beautiful in the moonlight that was coming into the room.

I got onto the bed next to her and pressed my body up against her and began to passionately kiss her. My hands could feel her tears fall down her face as we were kissing, I stopped and licked them with my tongue. Then my mouth worked its way down to her neck, which I kissed and nuzzled for several moments.

I eagerly got to her large tits and alternated sucking both of them and their erect nipples, my mother moaned and arched her back upwards. She was no longer crying and now enjoying what I was doing to her as I stopped with her breasts. I now kissed down her flat stomach and over her bald pubic mound. She now arched her pelvis up toward my face beckoning me to go further, I did as my mouth soon found her wet slit.

Spreading her pussy lips apart with my fingers, I ran my tongue up her wet slit, sucking in her juice as I did. This was the first pussy I ever tasted and I loved everything about it, from its musky oder to the way it tasted on my tongue.

"Baby, lick me up a little further, yes, yes, oh god yes works me right there baby, lick my clitty." She moaned aloud as my inexperienced tongue found her clit. "Oh yes, don't stop, lick me, oh yes, yes, oh god yes, oh shit you are making me cum with your tongue oh don't stop Brandon, I'm cumming. Oh, oh, oh, yes, oh fuck yes I'm cumming."

My mother's words beckoned me on as I worked on her clit until she finished with her powerful orgasm. I kept licking her pussy until her orgasm finally subsided then I kissed my way back up her body. Now my body was between her legs, my cock positioned at the entrance of her pussy. Once I got back up to her face, my mother licked her juices hungrily off of my chin and lips, then we were once again kissing passionately.

When she wrapped her leg around me pulling me closer to her pussy, my cock slid a few inches inside of her and tensed again. I gently eased the rest of it into my mothers tight pussy until the entire length of it was now inside of her.

"Oh Brandon, my pussy feels so full, fuck me with beautiful cock of yours." She moaned.

I needed no further encouragement and began to slide my cock in and out of her tight cunt, her legs wrapped around me tighter and tighter. I could also feel them sliding up past my ass to wrap around my lower back. My cock now seemed to sink deeper and deeper into my mother as I continued to pistons it in an out.

"Oh, yes, yes oh god, I haven't felt this good in years, fuck me Brandon, fuck me harder now." My mother said aloud as I was giving her a fast hard fucking.

Her pussy began to contract against my cock, my mother was now having another orgasm, when it subsided my mother whispered into my ear for me to roll off of her, which I did so and I lay on my back. My mother straddled me and lowered her pussy down on top of my cock, it felt so good and I loved looking up at her face seeing it filled with passion as she sat straight up on my cock riding it.

I loved being able to feel her tits and ass while she did, her bouncing now became faster and faster, her breathing heavier and heavier. I too could not hold back the walls any more and I was going to flood my mother's unprotected womb with me cum.

"Oh my god, oh god mom, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum in you." I said aloud.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming too, oh god this feels so good, oh yes fuck you're cum into me baby, oh god mommy is cumming, oh yes, oh yes oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.!" She moaned she had a third powerful orgasm and then my cock exploded inside of her.

We lie together naked in her bed, our bodies soaked with passion from what sin we had just committed. I knew in my heart that one week would not be enough to satisfy the growing lust I have for my beautiful, sexy mother, who now was my lover.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,022 Followers
12