Storm of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Victorian era woman goes to see her courtesan friend.
3.8k words
4.3
25.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers

Weeks later, Skye was with her friend, Summer, who was a courtesan. "What is it that you really want, Skye?" Summer asked her friend.

Skye laughed. Honestly, I want Storm. But he won't sleep with me until we are married."

"You won't marry him?" Summer asked.

"No, I'd rather be his mistress."

"There could be serious consequences."

Skye sighed. "I know. It isn't fair that men are allowed to have as many lovers as they wish, but ladies can be ruined by a mere hint of indiscretion."

"So, how far have you gone with him? Did he kiss you?" Summer wanted to know.

Skye hesitated. "What we did was far more intimate than kissing."

"More intimate?"

"Yes. And I liked it very much."

Summer smiled. "You didn't make love to him, did you?"

"No. I am still a virgin. We have just used our hands and mouth so far. The first time he just kissed my breasts and I gave him a hand job. The second time he used his mouth on me again. This time on my... my...you know."

Summer smiled, knowing what her friend meant. "How was it?"

"It was the most incredible experience that I have ever felt," Skye admitted. "I get wet just thinking about it."

The two friends were quiet for a few moments. Skye spoke first. "Summer, I have a proposition for you."

"What proposition?"

"You know that I have never followed the rules of society. I am tired of being a lady. Until I decide to take a man to my bed, I want you to be my lover."

"I don't know, Skye..."

"With you as my lover, I can stay a virgin for as long as possible. Storm has shown me what it could be like. I want to know about passion, about pleasure. You can teach me."

"What if someone finds out?"

"I'm willing, even eager to become a scarlet woman."

Bending, Skye drew off her slippers. Then she unfastened her gown and let it slip to the floor. Stepping out of it, she stood in front of Summer in only her chemise and silk stockings.

Her nipples hardened and the rosy aureoles showed through the thin fabric of her chemise. "Please, Summer. Do this for me. You don't even have to get naked. Just take off your dress."

As Summer started to undress, Skye sat on the bed and pulled her chemise off and rolled her stockings down her legs. When she was done, she lay back on the bed with her legs hanging over the side.

Summer was standing there in only her chemise and stockings.

As Skye opened her legs, Summer kneeled between them and started kissing her thighs and slowly worked her way to her now swollen and distended clit. Flicking her tongue at it, Skye squirmed in unbearable pleasure and loudly cried out as Summer pleasured her. She is good, Skye thought, she had to be with her profession. Summer pleasured men and women for a living. That is why she asked her to this for her.

Summer might be good at what she does, but that will be the only time she will do this for Skye. She didn't want her to get into trouble. She will have to convince Skye that if she really wanted Storm, then she will have to seduce him. No man, no matter who he is, will eventually give in to a woman's seduction. And Storm would be no exception.

Skye was moaning as Summer increased her movements with her tongue. As she sucked on her clit, she slid in first one finger, then two, wild desire flared through Skye. Thrashing beneath Summer's ministrations, Skye's orgasms came quickly and hard.

When her senses returned, they were lying side by side on the bed. Summer was the first to speak. "Skye, why don't you seduce Storm. If you want him for your lover, I think you should act now. If there is one thing I have learned, it is that no man can resist a woman's seduction.

Skye agreed and nodded, in full agreement with her friend. It was time to take matters into her own hands. She had been fighting her desires long enough, and she wanted Storm.

Despite her decision, Skye lacked experience to seduce men. "The thing is, Summer... I wouldn't know where to begin."

"You'll be fine. It'll come naturally. And you can use my place. It is quiet and discreet, and wear a veil and pretend to be a widow until you are safely inside." After a moment she added, "If Storm is concerned about dishonoring you, Skye, be prepared to become the aggressor.

She wondered how he would respond when she was his pursuer. She smiled. It was difficult to see herself as a brazen seductress and Storm her victim. Even so, it will be interesting.

Skye was feeling excited as she waited at Summer's place for Storm to show up. She had written him, asking him to meet her here at eleven o'clock tonight, but was uncertain if he would come.

When a knock sounded at the door, she jumped, but bid him entry. Her heart pounding before Storm even entered the room. He slowly shut the door behind him.

"What do you want by asking me here, Skye?"

Ignoring his question, "Won't you join me?" she asked, pointing to the empty chair.

"Why don't you come to the point of your invitation? What are you up to?"

She swallowed hard. Well, I... I have a proposition for you."

"What proposition?"

Skye's lips trembled. "I know it is normal for a man to initiate an affair, but... I want you for my lover."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. I don't want to remain a virgin any longer. And it's all your fault. You gave me a taste of passion when I want the whole experience. You have teased me enough."

"You don't expect me to deflower you, do you?" he retorted. "I thought you were a lady."

Skye smiled. "You said you wanted me in your bed."

"As my wife, not my mistress." his frown deepened. "What is this, Skye?"

She stood, holding his gaze. "It has to do with desire. I want you."

"You know my terms."

Skye reached up to pull her pins out of her hair. Storm's eyes followed her movements as she let down her dark tresses and combed them with her fingers.

"Don't you want me, Storm?" she asked seductively.

"You know I do."

"And I want you. Why be so difficult about it?"

"I have no intention of taking your virginity until we wed."

Bending, she took off her shoes. Then reaching behind her, she unfastened her dress. She let the dress slip to the floor and stepped out of it, and stood there wearing only a delicate chemise and silk stockings.

Her nipples hardened as Storm's gaze fastened on her breasts. When his gaze dropped lower, she knew he could see her already wet womanhood. The desire in his eyes encouraged her a bit.

She leaned down and slowly peeled her stockings down her legs.

"Skye, stop that right now," he commanded.

"No, I won't. If you don't make love to me, then I will have to get more aggressive."

She slowly walked to the door to lock it and withdrew the key. Turning, she held the key up. "If you want to leave you will have to come and take this key."

He stood and made no move, watching her every move. She tossed the key onto the floor beside her dress.

She slowly backed up to the couch as he started moving toward her. When she was on the bed, he nudged her thighs wider. His hands firm about her breasts, he ducked his head, found her lips and drew her into a long, increasingly erotic kiss. She caught his shoulders and leaned back to expose her throat.

He broke the kiss briefly. "Lean back on your hands."

She did and felt steadier right away and felt more exposed as his fingers closed about her nipples and tightened. With a gasp she arched her spine, pressing her breasts more firmly into his hands, offering them up to him. Arms braced, head back, eyes closed, she heard her own gasps as his lips touched, then lightly brushed across the flushed, taut skin of the upper curves of her breasts. Then his hand firmed about one mound, raising it. She cried out as his lips close over the aching nipple.

She whimpered as he stroked his tongue across the peak. She shuddered as he turned his attention to her other breast. She wanted to bury her hands in his hair and hold his head to her breasts, but she needed both hands to lean on. So she just sat there her spine arched, her breasts surrendered to him and let him do as he pleased. And he did.

As he drew one tight nipple deep into his mouth, he silently thanked God for Skye and her perfect little breasts and that she would accept his marriage proposal. He will not take her virginity. No matter what she does. He will just pleasure her again like he did before.

She sat up and probed the firmness of his burgeoning erection beneath his breeches. "Do you really think you can resist me?" she murmured. "Do you even want to try?"

When she unbuttoned his shirt, he stopped her. "Skye... I am sorry, but that will be all. Either you marry me or we are done. It is your choice."

Standing abruptly, Storm straightened his shirt.

"You are leaving?" Skye asked dismayed.

"Yes, and so are you." Bending, he picked up her gown and tossed it at her. "Put it on."

She clutched the gown to her naked breasts. "But I thought we will sleep together. Please, Storm. Do this for me."

"No. I don't have that right. Please, marry me, Skye."

"Storm... I want to make love to you."

"What you want is beside the point. I'm not touching you again. Get dressed. I'm taking you home."

"Storm, please..."

"That is the end of it. Get dressed."

Pretty ticked off, she dressed. She pulled on her dress and struggled to fasten the hooks while various thoughts spun through her head. She stopped trying to fasten her dress. The evening was mostly a failure. Storm was too damn honorable. She was only partially satisfied, again. Suddenly, she realized something. Storm was not like her father. Not all men are the same. She loved him.

"Storm..."

"Damn it, Skye, I said..."

She stopped his words by kissing him. "Okay. I will marry you, damn it. Now make love to me."

"No. We will get married first."

"When?"

"As soon as possible. Tomorrow."

She wrapped her arms around him.

"What caused the change of heart so quickly? I have asked you numerous times, and you refused every time."

"I know. But I just realized that I love you, Storm.

"I don't know if your love is enough."

"N-not enough?" she repeated, her voice quivering.

"I need your trust as well."

"You have my trust, my love." Tears start to form in her eyes. "I know I was wrong to fear marriage. You would never hurt me."

"Thank you for finally admitting that."

Skye nodded in agreement. "I have been a fool, I know that now. What we have is unique and rare. I can't throw it all away because of my fear."

"It would indeed be foolish."

"Yes." She hesitated several heartbeats before she found her voice again. "Do you love me enough to give me a second chance?"

"Of course I love you, Skye, you stubborn women."

"I was terrified that I was too late."

"So this is a marriage proposal?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her, crushing her beautiful body to his.

"Yes."

He stepped back a little. "Say the words, my love. I have done my share of proposing. I believe it's your turn."

"Do you want me to go down on my knees as well?"

"No, a simple proposal will do."

"Will you please marry me, my love?"

"Tell me why I should."

"Because I love you dearly, and I don't want to live without you."

He gazed into her eyes. "I thought you wanted your independence."

"Independence is not worth having if I am miserable. And I am utterly miserable without you. My life would be empty if I lost you." Skye held his gaze. "I want you for my husband. I want to spend the rest of my days with you, as your wife."

The relief was so great that her knees nearly buckled as Storm bent to kiss her. His lips touched hers, gently, unbelievable wonderful. Then he stepped back. He handed her a document.

Curious, she took it and proceeded to read it. She stared in disbelieve. It was a marriage license. She looked up at him with tears rolling down her cheeks. "We're married?"

"No, not yet we aren't," he corrected her.

"Of all the despicable, underhanded, deceitful things to do!" she sputtered.

"You frightened the devil out of me, vowing you wouldn't marry me no matter what I did."

"So you waited until I said 'Yes'?"

Storm smiled widely. "Yes."

She poked a finger into his chest. "You are a villain, darling!"

"You left me no choice, my stubborn little hellion. What else could I do? I couldn't force you to accept my hand. You had to choose freely."

He brought her fingers to his lips, pressing a light kiss to her knuckles. "I was never going to let you get away from me. I love you too much to ever accept 'No' for an answer. This should prove to you that I love you."

"I suppose so."

He reached up to caress her cheekbones with his thumbs as he stared into her eyes. "So you accept that we can get married tomorrow."

"Yes, Storm. I accept."

"Thank God. I was getting scared that I would lose you." He wrapped his arms around her and drew her close. He rested his cheek on her hair. "I could never live without you, Skye. I thought I was content and happy until I met you. I never realized how much I was missing until now. I haven't been the same man since I kissed you that first time."

Skye felt the same way about Storm. He filled all the empty places in her heart and in her life.

She leaned into the warm, solid strength of him, cherishing the feeling of holding him, of knowing that he belonged to her now, until forever. "I am grateful that you didn't give up on me."

When she reached up to unbutton his shirt, he stopped her. "What do you think you are doing?"

"I want to make love to you," she said huskily. "I thought I'd give you a wedding gift. Myself."

"That is a gift I will always treasure, but I won't accept it until we are married."

"Please."

"I am as impatient as you are, but I am not making love to you until you are my bride."

"But I am willing now."

"You will have to be satisfied with kisses until tomorrow."

"Only kisses?" Highly disappointed, Skye made a pouting face. "You know it will be torture, waiting until tomorrow."

"It will be worth it, I promise you."

Skye silently thank God that her stubbornness almost cost her; her future husband and happiness.

"We can stay here for the night. My friend gave me permission to stay here if I wanted to."

Storm gently kissed her. "Goodnight then, my love."

They quietly made their way to separate beds. Tomorrow will be a glorious, glorious day.

The next day, they were married by a judge with a few of Skye's friends there as witnesses. Right after they went to bed to celebrate and consummate their marriage.

When they were both naked, Storm urged his wife to the bed. Laying down he pulled her down on top of him, then let her take the lead. Her long, dark hair fell in a silky curtain around their heads, then teased his skin as she bent and pressed passionate kisses over his jaw, throat and chest.

When she was at his groin, he tangled his hands in her hair and closed his eyes as his wife's lips closed over the crest of his arousal. He jerked eagerly, and gave a low, strangled sigh as she suckled on him.

The fire built inside him as Skye went on suckling him, plying him with her warm tongue and lips, laving and pulling, coaxing a shudder from him.

Storm groaned as his climax neared. "Sweetie, I going to explode if you don't stop doing that."

She didn't stop. With a groan, he grasped her hair tighter and yielded. He exploded. His seed spurting into her mouth. Some of it escaping, but she lick every drop up and swallowed it. "Why did you do that?" he asked, breathing hard, shocked that she even considered doing what she just did.

"I have a friend that told me how to pleasure a man. And I enjoyed it."

How he wanted her. But he had to go slow, for she was still a virgin.

He trailed his fingers down her body to the apex of her thighs, finding her velvety folds. She was already hot and swollen for him. He brushed the sensitive bud and stroked it with exquisite tenderness. He teased her until he was aroused again.

He made her arch and shivered against his hand. He probed her warm, silky folds with his fingers and pressed slowly inside her.

Skye gasped and tensed her muscles, but Storm murmured a quiet reassurance. When he stretched himself over her, she was gazing up at him.

Bracing his weight on his forearms, he nestled his body in the cradle of her thighs and parted her swollen sex with his.

"I may hurt you," he warned regretfully.

She smiled and reached up to touch his face. "It's all right," she whispered.

The love he felt for her deepened, he stared into her lovely face and very gently, he eased the head of his erection into her quivering flesh.

Skye held her breath but made no sound. With gently care, Storm pressed forward again, pushing inside her a little.

When a wince flashed across her features, he halted and feathered light kisses across her forehead, cheekbones, lips, wanting to kiss away the pain. After a moment he felt her relax again, so he slowly slid in further, his long, thick arousal stretching her flesh, filling her.

She was tight, wet, fitting him like a glove, enveloping him in glorious heat. He was so hard that his entry hurt her. As she whimpered, Storm suddenly thrust through her maidenhead. She gave a small scream at the burst of pain that ran through her body.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you, my love," he whispered. "In a moment there will only be pleasure."

Skye answered by wrapping her legs around his torso. After a moment or two, Storm started moving in and out of her slowly. Dear God in heaven! This is better than I dreamed. Her head fell back, and he leaned forward to lick at her slender throat with his tongue. Her legs unwound from about him, and he pushed them back, allowing him better access to her throbbing sheath. She raised her arms above her head, giving him total freedom to her breasts.

She cried out in pleasure as he reached out with both hands to squeeze them, smiling at her cry of passion. Leaning forward, he began to tongue the nipples. He teased her breasts unmercifully, licking, nibbling, kissing, biting down on the sensitive crests just enough to cause a quick pain, which he immediately kissed away, all the while remaining buried deep within her.

Skye could feel him throbbing within her. Her breasts felt swollen and tight, as if they were about to burst. She was afire with desire and was almost sobbing with pleasure. She tried moving her hips, but his weight held her down. "Make love to me, damn it," she hissed at him. "Please."

He looked down into her beautiful face and laughed softly. "Really."

Bending, he took a nipple into his mouth and began to suckle hard upon it.

She almost screamed at the pleasure. Her whole body began to ache with her hunger to be satisfied. "I want you, Storm!" she sobbed. "I want you now!"

Then he started moving within her. The rhythm became faster and faster until their passion exploded in a furious burst that left him breathless, and her unconscious for a few moments.

They slept for a few hours, and when Skye awoke she found herself lying upon her stomach with a pillow under it, and the covers off her. She tried moving her arms but found that she couldn't. She saw that they were tied to the bed. As were her legs, but she could move them more freely than her arms. She was confused. Feeling a fluttery movement on her back, she turned her head slightly to see that Storm had placed fruits along her spine, and was in the process of eating them off her back.

"What's with the restraints?" she wanted to know.

"Arouse your senses even more, for a more intense orgasm." he answered.

When he had eaten all the fruit, he moved over her and slowly, slowly entered her. When she raised herself a little on her elbows, he reached under her and he fondled her breasts, her cries telling him of the pleasure she was receiving.

kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers
12