Storm of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers

Skye's head was spinning as he rode her from behind. She lifting her hips, and couldn't seem to get enough of him. "Storm! Storm!" she cried out, unable to restrain herself as her juices burst forth soaking the bed beneath her. "Oh, God! It isn't enough! It isn't."

Seeing that her orgasm was intense, he thrust harder and deeper within her, again, and again, and again.

Beneath him, she writhed in total pleasure. There were stars exploding behind her closed eyelids and a building hot pleasure in her nether region. Unable to restrain herself, she held on to the bed frame as spasms began to unleash themselves within her with a torrid violence. She started crying out. Storm's teeth bit into her shoulders, and then they both exploded together in an incredible burst of raw passion. She could feel his seed bursting forth inside her. Under her, the bed was soaking wet from her juices.

"Vixen!" he groaned, his mouth kissing her throat, until he finally rolled off of her and lay panting upon his back. "My love," he at last managed to gasp. "What has happened between us? Is it always going to be so...so...so wild?" His heart was hammering against his ribs.

"I ... I... don't know," she half sobbed. "Good heavens, that was wild."

Storm untied his wife and cuddling up with her, they both fell asleep wrapped in others arms.

THE END

kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers
12