Storm of the Century

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

After I was dressed, she smiled at me.

"You are a pretty good looking guy!" she said.

"Uhhh..Thanks, you are pretty nice looking yourself."

That evening, I got my pillows and prepared for another night of best described misery in the rocking chair. Kim had settled in, I heard her turn a few times.

Then I heard her soft voice.

"Dan? Are you awake?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you come over here and sleep on the bed?"

"You will be more comfortable." she added quickly.

"I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"It's all right, if you were going to try to take advantage you already would have."

I hesitated, thinking of my taking a long look at her nude body as she lay unconscious.

"It IS your bed." she coaxed.

"All right."

I got up and slipped beneath the covers, being careful to turn my back. I was thinking her nearness would be difficult for me, it wasn't.

I slept the sleep of the dead, waking to find Kim with her back pressed firmly against my back as she had responded to my warmth in the night.

I got up and tended the fire, then it hit me how quiet it was.

The storm was over. I knew that the snow would be mostly gone by afternoon, if not then by the next day for sure.

Kim woke up as I was fixing some potatos and eggs for breakfast, with some canned fruit. She yawned and stretched, then slid out of the bed. She let out a little sound as her bare feet touched the cool floor, then got up and went to the washbasin to brush her teeth with one of my spares I had given her. She turned her back modestly and pulled the T-shirt over her head, dressing in her slacks and blouse.

I caught just a glimpse of her standing there wearing nothing but a white pair of panties, again I felt the tug of a reaction. I quickly turned back to the task of cooking.

We were sitting on the wooden bench by the table eating when I heard the sound of an engine outside.

I got up and looked out, a big 4 X 4 pulled up behind mine, a Sheriff got out. I opened the door as he stepped onto the porch.

"You folks all right?" he asked.

"Yes, fine."

"Hell of a storm, they just got the roads open again, trees down everywhere."

"Good! We can drive out now?"

"Yes, give it a couple of hours, there are lots of machines working right now."

He started to turn away, then looked back.

"Say, there was a car crash down the road a few miles, you know anything about that?"

"Yes, the woman driving is here, I brought her here during the storm."

"Best let me talk to her." He stepped back up on the porch.

I invited him inside where it was warmer.

He asked Kim a few questions, if she was hurt. She explained that she had been but I had helped her.

"Well, I can give you a ride to town, they already towed your car out."

Kim hesitated, looked at me. It was almost as if she didn't want to go.

"All right."

She got her coat, that is all there was to get, and started out the door. She stopped and looked at me, then lifted up on tiptoe and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, Dan."

Then she was gone. I was alone, alone with my thoughts. We had been in my little cabin for four days and three nights.

It hit me that in the entire time, I had not once thought of Gerry, my work, nothing. I thought about it now and realized I felt nothing, no hurt, nothing at all.

What I was thinking of was Kim, I already missed her. But I shook it off. We had just survived, neither one of us had even talked any about ourselves, where we came from, nothing like that.

I didn't even know her last name.

We had met by an accident, there was nothing there. My feelings were just rebound stuff, nothing real.

The weather warmed quickly, by the next day I was out messing with the old boat. I rowed around out on the lake for a few hours, catching a half dozen small Trout for a meal, returning one larger one that fought hard for life.

Back at my cabin, I watched some TV, the usual reporters standing alongside trees laying on smashed houses. There seemed to be a lot of them.

Again, they called it the "Storm of the Century" but I was thinking it was just another bad storm. I had seen a few before up here when Gerry and I had stayed in one of the rentals on the other side of the lake.

I was almost a full week later, I was nailing some siding on my outside wood storage shed, one wall had partly failed during the high winds. It was the only damage I had, really, except for one large tree that had fallen on a corner of my property. I planned on cutting that one up for wood for the next trip.

I heard a car coming. I looked up and a somewhat battered Volvo pulled into my lot and parked.

I waited, then my heart jumped as I saw Kim step out.

"Well, Hello!" I called, barely keeping my voice under control.

"Hi, Dan. I stopped by because I hadn't properly thanked you. You saved my life!" A tear glistened on her cheek.

She wrapped herself around me and hugged me. Finally getting untangled, I invited her in.

I poured some coffee, she started to sit in my one chair, then she jumped up.

"Hey, I have something for you." She ran outside to the car, opened the back and pulled out an old rocker chair, almost the twin to the one I had.

"Here, this is for you! The next time you save a damsel in distress there will be two places to sit!"

I grinned at that, we went back inside.

"I never did ask, Dan. What are you doing way out here, a vacation?"

I told her about breaking up with Gerry and needing some time. It was just one of those things that I had found the car wreck, then the storm.

Somehow it all poured out of me, even the hurt I kept pretending wasn't there.

"Sounds almost like me." she said quietly.

Then she told me about how she was dating her boyfriend. He was the son of her boss, she had caught him with one of the office women.

Of course that was the end of the relationship, and the job, too. So she had just gotten in her car and headed for her mother's house, taking the route over the mountain. She had no idea this lake, my place and several other summer cabins was even here.


"When the Sheriff dropped me off in town, I went to get my car but it was totaled. So I bought that old Volvo and went back to my apartment."

I just nodded, listening to her story.

"Then I loaded up and headed off to my Mom's again, I got close to here and stopped in to see if you were still here."

She smiled and looked at me.

"I am glad you are."

She reached out with her hand and placed it on mine.

"I realized I was missing you."

"I enjoyed having you around, too." I told her.

We sat and looked at each other, then she stood up.

"I should be going."

"I don't want you to."

"You don't?"

That was all it took, she folded into my arms, our lips met. Somehow we ended up side by side on the bed, tugging and struggling with each other's clothing. My hand reached down, stroked across her mound, it felt slightly scratchy.

"I didn't have time to get waxed." she giggled as she held my thickening erection in both hands.

"Just let it grow back." I told her, as we slid together as one.

Later, I sat and watched in joy as she bathed, then stood unashamed fully nude, drying herself.

"You know, when I was checking you for injuries?"

"I peeked."

She giggled.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked, as she fluffed her hair with the towel.

"Yes, very much."

She stepped over and slid into my lap, still naked.

"So where are we going with this?" she asked me.

"Anywhere you like, Kim. Anywhere at all."

I rolled her over on her back, began to kiss and nuzzle her.

"Hey, you will get me all gooey again!" she laughed.

"We have more water."

"But I don't know your last name, mister!" she mock protested.

"I don't know yours, either." I said as I again slid inside her.

Her hips lifted to meet me.

"We can figure that out later." she mumbled.

Yes, later. Later would be just fine.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12