Storm Over Metropolis

Story Info
Superman.
1.6k words
3.98
28k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UP2UCML
UP2UCML
8 Followers

The air was charged with electrical currents and the sound of thunder rumbled in the distance as dark clouds rolled over the city of Metropolis.

Clark Kent and Lois Lane had entered into a taxi cab to head back to the Daily Planet. The rain began to hit hard the wind-shield of the vehicle.

"Just made it" sighed Lois "I was sure we would get wet."

Clark gave her a smile and stole a secret glance at her legs. "I think we have enough evidence to link Luthor to the robots that attacked the city six months ago" stated Clark.

Lois smiled and answered "I think you are right but I wonder whether Perry will allow us to publish because Luthor always sues the Planet when we publish a story about him. It is his way of intimidating the owners of the Planet."

The taxi cab pulled outside of the Planet. Lois opened the door of the cab and they both sled out of the vehicle. Clark reached into the cab and paid the fare.

As they walked towards the Planet's door there was a loud explosion, a streak of red light and a crash into the building. On the floor of the lobby, there was a figure dressed in red with a white cape.

Lois and Clark immediately rushed into the lobby, it was Captain Marvel. The world's mightiest mortal was laying on the lobby floor bleeding.

"I need to warn Superman" were the words that left Captain Marvel's lips. He struggled to get to his feet and he immediately leaped into the air and disappeared.

Clark followed him with his telescopic and x-ray visions. Clark immediately began to come up with an excuse to leave Lois' presence.

"I'll go get some help Lois..." his words trailed off.

Lois as a good report was back outside and into a cab to find where the fight was occurring. It was then that it occurred to her that the electrical storm was unnatural.

Within seconds a red and blue blur streaked through the sky to join the fight occurring high over Metropolis.

Superman came upon the scene of Circe, the Enchantress, and the dark Mary Marvel savagely striking Captain Marvel.

Superman could not help but admire the bodies of the three women. Circe and the Enchantress had 48 DD breasts that stood out and long legs and strong heart shaped asses and their costumes did nothing to hide the truth.

Mary Marvel had grown up and her body was incredible too and the black uniform only made her even sexier. The shortness of the dress made it difficult to concentrate.

Superman knew that he had to be extra careful. These were women from the magical world. Superman had no protection against magic. Magic to Superman was worse than kryptonite.

Circe was a goddess with magical powers and one of Wonder Woman's strongest foes. The Enchantress was a powerful sorceress and Mary Marvel, once a fighter for law and order, now she had given into the dark magic.

"Oh, look who has shown up!" shouted Mary Marvel.

Captain Marvel immediately shouted "Leave Superman!! They are after you!"

The Enchantress said "well, I am glad you made it to the party Superman because I want to suck your dick and feel you come in my hot wet pussy!"

She exposed her tits to him and Superman was taken off guard by her words and the sight of her beautiful mounds.

Superman felt movement in his red trunks and his manhood stirred to attention at the sight of the Enchantress' breasts. He fought the thoughts of her naked but he could not stop them.

While he was distracted, Mary Marvel had gotten behind Superman and bound his arms within her embrace and she began to call down the Magic Lightening with repetitive shouting of the word "SHAZAM!!!" Each bolt struck Superman in the chest and on the head.

By the time the tenth bolt of lightning struck him, he found himself heading towards the ground like a missile. He went head first into the concrete sidewalk. The buildings shook and the people ran in fear.

Superman stood up dazed. As he began to shake off the effect, he was hit hard by the falling body of Captain Marvel. Superman again found himself down.

He began to move Captain Marvel off of him. When he heard the Enchantress speak some incantation. He felt the inability to move his body. She had frozen him in time and space.

He began to struggle in hopes of breaking the spell. Circe walked up to Superman reached into his red trucks and fished out his cock.

"Hmmm! I think I am going to have some Super—cum" said Circe.

In the middle of the street of Metropolis, Circe began to work Superman's 11 inch monster with her hand and her mouth.

Superman began to lose focus on his struggle to break the Enchantress' spell. He looked down to see Circe between ass pointing outward while her tits spilled out of her costume as her head bobbed up and down on his cock.

Superman felt his cock throbbing while his balls began to ache with tension.

Mary Marvel smiled "I think it likes it!!!"

"Do you like it Superman?" giggled Mary Marvel.

Superman struggled to respond but all he could do was grunt as Circe expertly played his cock like a musical instrument. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" was his only response. The pleasure was too much.

"He has great staying power" said Circe as she giggled.

A crowd had gathered and cheered Superman on to resist the temptation but the superhero could not break the spell and could not stop the public humiliation that Circe was causing him.

Captain Marvel began to come around but Mary Marvel immediately jumped on him and grabbed his cock and began to stroke it at super speed. Captain Marvel froze as the pleasure over took his body.

He felt his cock pulsating and when Mary Marvel showed him her tits, he exploded a load of cum all over Mary's face.

She coyly said "SHAZAM" and a bolt of lighting struck Captain Marvel and changed him into Billy Batson and immediately the Enchantress bound his mouth by way of a spell so that he could not mention the magic word to revert himself into Captain Marvel.

Mary Marvel was still holding on to Captain Marvel's, now Billy Batson's dick. She smiled and knocked him out with a blow to the head.

"Now Superman" said Mary Marvel "how about blowing a load so that Circe can taste what Superman cum is like."

Superman was resisting the pleasure and the urge to cum.

From the crowd, Superman heard a familiar voice, that of Lois Lane.

"No Superman! You cannot give in. You have to fight these three whores!" said Lois.

"Whores?!!" yelled Mary Marvel as she swept through the crowd, picked up Lois and laid her before Superman.

"Want to see a whore Superman!?!" said Mary.

Mary immediately ripped off Lois' clothes. Lois stood in her black lacy underwear. Her breast spilled from her black lacy bra and her panties were see through and were cut high on the thigh.

"Oh, look who dresses like a whore" said Mary sarcastically "Do you like the way see looks Superman?"

Superman looked at Lois and his heart pounded. Her sexy body was always an object of his desire. Lois' pussy was wet from the excitement of seeing Superman cock and Circe sucking on it. He could smell the musk of her jewel box which only made him more excited.

Enchantress spoke some additional magical words and Superman found his mind invaded by lusty and sexual thoughts.

Lois pushed Circe out of the way and turn her back to Superman so that she could face Mary, Circe and the Enchantress.

The Enchantress spoke a few more words and Superman's mind was filled with darker desires and his hands and arms were freed.

He immediately grabbed Lois which caught her off guard and at super speed he ripped off her panties and bra and he rammed his cock into her jewel box.

She screamed with uncontrollable pleasure. Her nipples became hard and she felt the Man of Steels hand's groping her breast.

He cock rammed in and out of her well lubed pussy but the friction was too much. Her clit was being rubbed and the g-spot constantly touched by his cock that she was overwhelmed by the pleasure.

Mary chuckled as she saw Lois' face and body react to the overwhelming sensation of pleasure.

"Hey Superman" said Mary to catch his attention.

As he turned his head to see Mary, She dropped her costume and reveal her tits and pussy. She smiled. The sight of Mary Marvel naked only made Superman hornier.

The Enchantress whispered the words "CUM!" and Superman shot a load into Lois.

Lois' body shot from his dick from the force and impact of his cum into her pussy. Circe caught Lois who looked like she was between pleasure and pain. Her mind looked destroyed and her pussy looked super read and swollen.

Mary walked up to Superman who was still shooting loads of cum and sucked really hard his cock which caused him to cum even more. He was non-stop.

Coyly Mary said "You might have hurt Lois you naughty horny man!" and hit Superman hard on his manhood.

He immediately went from pleasure to pain and double over, unable speak or think. He within a few seconds blacked out.

Mary laughed and said, "Let's take him to his Fortress of Solitude and complete our plans.

With those words, the Enchantress murmured some words of a spell and a flash of light occurred and the crowd which had been watching noticed that Billy Batson, Lois Lane, Superman, Mary Marvel, Circe and the Enchantress had disappeared from Metropolis.

To be continued...

UP2UCML
UP2UCML
8 Followers