Storm World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipperFish
RipperFish
2,516 Followers

"Males never do that," she sighed in jZav.

Benjamin's tongue continued to explore, finding her most sensitive places. Her tail lashed in a lazy curve and Ima` Nef`Tn, her eyes closed, raised her head and arched her back in pleasure. This was better than the romances. Wait until she told her sisters!

As the new sensation settled into her and the first surprising pleasure passed to a sustained warmth, Ima` Nef`Tn found Benjamin's length again. She stroked it a few times and then lowered her mouth over him. His response was delightful. He paused a heartbeat in his ministrations and then sank his tongue deep inside of her.

That was it! She needed more of this alien lover. Her lips spread wide and she pressed his member to the back of her throat. Not thinking, she forced more of him into her mouth, swallowing the head and sinking all of the way to the base. The combination of sensations was amplified by the strong musk of him and she all but swooned on the brink of overload. Her thinking mind ran away, giving her over entirely to raging desire.

Benjamin nipped the swollen, hot flesh of her diamond, pinching it between his teeth and then tugging lightly. He darted his tongue along her opening and deep into her sex. Ima` Nef`Tn drew off his member and then instantly plunged back down, taking him to the hilt again and again. And then she felt his hand on her breast, tweaking her nipple hard between finger and thumb. She ground her sex on his mouth. Her tail lashed above in whipping spasms of delight. And then the first tingle started. It quickly spread from her loins, shivering up her spine and through her limbs until she exploded!

"Forger and Builder!" she coughed.

The pleasure was so intense it was nearly pain. She hunched in on herself, forcing her sex hard down on her lover's mouth. Her hand gripped his cock as if it were a lifeline. On the verge of a second lust filled blast she felt his tongue again, and gods above she rocketed over the edge in a spasm of uncontrollable climax. Waves of pleasure cascaded through her frame as she crouched atop Benjamin, shuddering violently at the intensity and hardly able to draw a breath. Her mind was tossed and rolled in a sea of sensations until finally she came back to herself, trembling and feeble.

"I guess you liked that," Benjamin said from under her.

There was mirth in his tone and she began to chuckle weakly. Softly she kissed the head of his member, still clutched in her grip. Then very slowly she gathered herself and rose to hands and knees. With effort she turned herself around so that they were eye to eye. Benjamin's face and beard were soaking wet and smelled strongly of her own musk.

Leaning down she licked his cheek and purred, "I liked that very much, Ben `Jamin."

She reached back between her shapely thighs and found his hardness. Carefully she aligned him with her sex.

"You will like this."

With those words she pressed herself down on the swollen head. It was large but she was so wet and slick there was not much resistance until he passed the lips. Even then she was able to continue without much pain and little discomfort. Always there was more pleasure.

"Forger and Builder," she swore softly. "Why did they make you like this?"

Benjamin was stretching her as she had never thought to be stretched. It was good, but it made things difficult. She wanted to ride him like an unbroken yearling Qhie`Aval** on her uncle's farm. He was too thick to quickly adjust to, though. So thick and so hard and yet he had been gentle and unrushed. Leaning down she kissed him and ground her sex on the base of his shaft.

"Good?" she growled thickly with a smile.

"Very good," Benjamin confirmed and placed his hands on her butt, kneading the firm flesh and forcing her onto himself even more firmly.

Ima` Nef`Tn felt his warmth within her. His shaft pulsed with every heartbeat and as she slowly rose and fell she imagined he grew thicker, though that was silly. In her mind's eye she saw him growing to the ridiculous proportions described in a poem she had read and laughed into his shoulder as she nuzzled him.

Benjamin kissed her cheek and then bit her neck, taking a gentle hold with his teeth. His hands pressed her down onto his shaft, encouraging her to increase her pace. She complied, though not as readily as she could have. Better to tease to bring greater pleasure when the time was right. Soon, though, he was meeting her with thrusts that jarred her frame and she had to rise up onto her knees, supporting herself with her hands on his shoulders. She gazed with half lidded eyes down on her Human lover and thought this was a fine thing. A fine thing, indeed.

Benjamin's hands roamed up her body. Up from her rump to her hips, along her ribs and then finally to her small breasts. Ima` Nef`Tn sighed as his fingers and thumbs caressed them and lightly pinched her swollen nipples, sending shivering bolts through her again. Unable to resist, she began rising and falling more quickly. Her breathing became shallow and quick and soon her motion was as jarring as his had been. Benjamin grunted with every impact and suddenly he let out a croaking groan. She slammed herself down harder and his hands dropped to her hips, vainly trying to stave off his climax. She was unrelenting. Her sex ached for more and she saw him grimace almost as if in pain.

"I'm cumming!" he cried out.

She did not know the words but understood and again she slammed herself down on his shaft, desperate to climax with him. When the first hot blast splashed inside of her she snarled and tipped over the edge once more, collapsing on top of her bucking mate. He drove deep into her and his strong hands held them together. Their hearts hammered as one as the lust and joy washed over them. Ima` Nef`Tn had never climaxed like this. It was far, far better than anything in the romances. Slowly she settled head on his chest, listening to his thumping heart. He wrapped her in his arms and kissed the top of her head. It was warm and safe here. Why not linger a while?

*****

* Jiq'a -- 12 Jiq' = 1.6002 Meters

**Qhie`Aval -- A riding beast common on several worlds in the jZav`Etch Hegemony.

RipperFish
RipperFish
2,516 Followers