Stormfeather Ch. 08

Story Info
That one moment.
6.5k words
4.77
19.7k
9
11

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers

Well, I couldn't just leave them there, could I?

~grin~

Anyway, I tried to put a lot into this one.

--------------------

Amy found herself so relaxed and taken away by his gentle attentions. Stormfeather sucked and teased her lips out every so often for long minutes at a time before going back to her now-aching clitoris. She'd pulled the pillow to her and rested her head on it as she watched the idyllic wonder of what they did in the mirror. But gradually, that bud of hers began to grow more insistent, and there was a need rising in her now to be filled. She struggled as she listened to the soft sounds that both of them made, and it amazed her again how he derived pleasure from it without touching himself. When she'd been with that young man long ago, he wasn't able to keep his hands from his own toy if what they did didn't actively involve it for much more than a minute.

She was about to mention her need to him when she felt him shift. Before she knew it, really, he stood beside her and there was one of his hands between her flanks, rubbing her in delicious ways as he wet it against her sopping wet sex. Stormfeather leaned forward into what she knew must be an awkward position for him and she felt his other hand beginning to gently work one of her breasts.

Amy groaned down low in her throat and tried to present her sex even more to him in offering. She felt so incredibly female now it was beyond absurd to her, though it was just what had to be. It was what her body demanded now. She knew it and so did he.

She froze for a second and then whimpered happily when he'd drawn out one of her lips carefully with his fingers to knead and squeeze it so very gently that she barely felt anything like a pull on it. Amy had never known that anything like this could feel so good – and these were parts of her own body. If anyone ought to know what felt good to her, well she'd have thought that she'd be the resident expert, wouldn't she? After all, she played with the toybox that was her own body every chance that she got for it most nights.

When she opened her eyes to look at the mirror, the expression of love on his face made her want to burst into tears. He could say the simplest phrase in his sometimes struggling way, but she felt what was meant. Just his light touch in the most mundane circumstance of conversation or other interaction between them lifted her heart every time – especially if she felt tired or weary as she'd been during the night when they'd ridden all of those miles along the hidden paths that only he knew would be there. The look on his face now as he admired her and touched her so intimately was almost too much for her. She felt his maleness as it pressed against her lightly from the way that he stood.

"Stormfeather, "she sighed to him, knowing the way that her voice affected them both like this, "you sweet thing, please, rub that against me somewhere if you can. I need to know that you get something from this too now."

She sighed as she felt the pressure increase against her cheek back there as he began to stroke against her gently. The way that his hand seemed to be sliding down to her nipple to rub and squeeze there thrilled her. She felt so relaxed and wonderful at this. She almost felt as though her were milking her, though the bovine comparison was far too crude for the way that it felt. This wasn't anything like that, she realized, but she did feel a slight wish that when he did this that there could be just a little milk there for him. She couldn't even explain it to herself, she just wished for it since it seemed to fit for her then.

She remembered her dream watching him with his long-dead wife. There hadn't been any of this then, what he was doing for her now. Then again, she thought, when he'd last been happy to have a human woman to love with had occurred over eight centuries earlier. Back then in that wilderness, she knew that they'd been lovers before his wife's murder. At that time, they'd already been together and married for over a year and were no strangers to each other's bodies. She knew from her visions that the woman who'd done something loving for her man every night, somehow and without fail had only been barely twenty when she'd died.

Amy had no clue if what she saw was passed the other way in the strange mechanism of her dreams and visions, but if there was a chance that the spirit of Stormfeather's first wife had some way to be aware of what was happening to the man she'd loved so much back then, Amy sent her quiet and very sincere thanks in that direction.

She barely had the time for it when one of his fingers made its entrance and she moaned so softly in appreciation. She saw him bend down to wet his fingers more and then she felt that little part of her blossom almost glow from the sliding pressure of another of his fingers, but even as she struggled to welcome the new feeling of that, she gasped when she felt his thumb begin to prowl near her other opening, circling, teasing. She knew what this was instinctively. He was giving her fair warning. Amy had never really explored herself there at all, but now she sent her reply with a push backward. She gave a small gasping cry when his thumb entered there to remain at the entrance, just inside as he moved it so very deliciously in tiny movements - here and there, up and down, side to side.

Amy couldn't take much more subtlety. She wanted more and as incredible as all of this felt to her, this had taken so long already and she hadn't even gotten over the crest yet – though she admitted that she'd been to the edge a few times for a long minute or two. But this had to end soon, she thought, this had to get to some kind of release for her. She had no idea what would happen if it didn't, but she clearly couldn't be kept here forever – could she?

"Please, "she moaned as she sought out the word for what she wanted him to do for them now. She had one crude word for the act, but she didn't know what it meant to him. It was insane, she thought to herself, what the hell word would he know for this? He must surely know the right word in any of the many languages that he'd had to pick up in his travels.

Her voice sounded like a croak to her, so filled with her need of him, "Please, Arn. I'm about to beg for it soon and, "she groaned as he moved in a different way, "I need you now. Please, ..." a word came to her, "please, mount me now. Please,... oh, Stormfeather, forgive me, but I really need for you to fuck me now."

Her eyes had been squeezed shut, but he paused and she opened them to look at the mirror. He was looking right into her eyes across that distance. It might have been from a foot away, the way that the intensity of his gaze seemed to her. She could see his own need looking back at her and her hot tears ran then.

"I try not to torture you, beautiful one," he said, "I need you as well, but I also need a moment or two more to do this for you. You are so lovely like this, but I need to see something else in your face first because I know it to be there inside you."

She had no idea what he was talking about, but when all of his other hand motions stopped at the back end of her body, and yet he didn't move to reposition himself, she knew that here must be something on the way. She almost jumped off the bed as she felt two of his fingers slide in, but she began to push back urgently for what she needed. On one of her trips forward, she lost him and threw herself back in her desperate need to have some part of him inside her again. If she couldn't find him within about a half-second or less, she was certain that she'd lose her mind now.

He let go of her breast and leaned down to look at her with his face there sideways on her lower back. "I won't leave you here. I will finish your journey for you, but try to hold yourself still."

He might have just as well been speaking Chinese to her. It was incomprehensible to her that he was asking for her to wait. She wanted to buck and thrash. She wanted to rage against him for leaving her here on this lonely beach. Most of all she couldn't believe the way that he'd positioned himself on her this way. He was preventing her from thrusting backwards.

But his fingers entered her again, so she thought that at least she'd have that while she sought for the words that she'd need to question his sanity or his motives. But he still held her steadily as his own motions began and then everything made sense to her and she wanted to shake her head at her doubts of him.

His fingers stroked in and out of her, but they felt different somehow and even better. He didn't go hard or fast, but then he somehow knew that the way that this felt, she wouldn't want that from him - yet.

She'd just settled into the rhythm that his hand proposed when she realized what he'd done. He'd crossed his fingers when she'd missed on her backward stroke. Her eyes opened at herself in the reflection, but she lost most of her sanity when he began to rotate his hand as he stroked in and out of her. The way that the knuckle of his third finger brushed her bud felt like a pleasant aching lightning bolt right through her every time.

Amy found that she couldn't move now. He'd taken even that ability from her. She just held herself up as best she could and let him take her wherever he wanted. She didn't even know what words came out of her mouth anymore. They might have been thankful and loving praises from her, but then again, for all that she knew, she might just as well have been cursing and pleading like any wanton trollop for more and more and faster.

None of it mattered, because Stormfeather was listening to the most incredible music from deep inside of the one who held his heart. She wasn't managing to say anything coherent at all. He looked at her in the mirror and watched as she trembled with her head hung down, her hair hanging around her and partially on the bed. Now and then, she'd shake it and he watched her incredible hair dance around her then for a moment. But the sounds that came out of her? Purely animal. That was as it ought to be if he was doing this the best way for her, he thought.T

he way that it thrilled him to hear for what it meant and where he was taking her, beyond this bed.

He got only one brief look at her face and it showed him more of her beauty as she grunted and moaned. But it was enough.

He'd never spent much time in the arms of women as he wandered. He'd very seldom had the chance of it, and if they had even a clue that there was another side to his nature, none of them would have wanted their original lustful thoughts as they'd watched him walk past or talk to their chieftains. He'd known there had been women who'd wanted him on the spot in the towns that he'd passed through when it had been impossible to go around. He'd felt it from them. But he'd never acted upon it. It could only cause trouble and as far as he was concerned, they weren't the same species anyway.

Not like Sheena.

He sighed to himself, truly happy now.

Sheena was worth anything.

He moved a little and when he judged the time to be right for it, he'd really begun to stroke until she bucked and howled for him. It was that sound that was the thing for him. He knew that she had little ability at that one moment for a word or to manage even the single syllable name that she now seemed to want to use most often. It didn't matter. If there was a purely animal noise that she could have made right then to tell him of her love for him, she'd just made it, and he'd heard her when she'd screamed it to him just now. He waited until the contractions on his fingers faded.

Stormfeather glanced at her, moving his gaze from looking at her there in front of him directly to seeing her in profile in the large looking glass. Her ribs heaved and her head hung in weakness. He knew that her elbows, knees, and most especially her hips might now be managing to get their messages of discomfort up her brain stem through to her brain itself. Left to herself, he knew that she'd likely want to ease herself down to rest. But that was why he was holding her up with his mind, waiting in silence and watching keenly.

He waited, judging the time for it. The moment was everything here, he knew somehow. Too early was too soon for where he wanted to take her now and they'd never get there, as wonderful as this was between them. In that event, he'd have to try again later. Three seconds too late and it would almost be rape, since she'd likely have decided that this was all for now, and he certainly didn't want that. But there was one moment in between...

Only one magical moment during which he had to begin it if this was to be. If there was the ability in him from his father's side even still, he reached for it now, the same ability to pass his love to the one who loved him so that even her body would know it the way that his mother's body had known it from his father and his poor dead wife had known if from him so long ago. He'd expected hopefully to pass this feeling to Sheena, but what came to him an instant or so later shook him to his core. It had been his hope to give her what came from only a very few of his father's people, but what he was now and the foretelling played a part, though neither of them knew it just yet.

He saw his chance and Amy's head snapped up in surprise as he slid into her slowly. Amy thought that it was over now that she'd come so hard. She'd have thought that she'd be too sensitive for anything for a while now, but Stormfeather knew that right now, she was more ready for this than she'd have ever been otherwise.

He just didn't know what else would pass between them.

In that one incredible moment that a man takes the female that he cares so much about for the first time, there are a lot of feelings that might be said to come to him if he owned a feeling heart. He felt her inviting wetness and warmth, all of it and it was a wonder to him that after all of the centuries, he couldn't remember it ever feeling this right and this good. But there was far more to it here, he realized too late as he continued to slide into the part of her that had so captivated him as he'd loved it.

He couldn't stop his entrance. Not if his life had depended on it.

He was drawn to slowly complete this one stroke, and when he was fully inside her, he knew without a doubt that he was being held fast, but not by Sheena. This was something else.

She felt his incredible warmth flood through her – even faster than he's entered her. She thought that this might be the sexual version of what she felt from him whenever he'd touched her, and it was all of that, but it also brought her something else. When that wave ran through her toward her head, she froze and gasped.

All of her tingled now, every piece of her. She opened her eyes to stare at the tip of the third finger on her left hand in amazement. She could feel it even there. But when he was fully inside her, Stormfeather stopped and gasped himself, trembling for a long moment.

In that moment, Amy couldn't move, she could only quiver against him, Her mouth opened and for only an instant, she watched her own drool run down, falling away for sliver of time. But then that warmth reached her head and it was all that she could do to breathe through the bright flash that she saw in her mind.

Amy had many visions over the next minute or two that they were locked together in this – and she somehow had no doubt from the trembling that she felt from him that he was as taken here as she was. Her mind reeled with distress for a moment as she watched herself in the throes of her own metamorphosis, her mouth open in a howling shrieking scream of agony past her own long bared teeth in her human face. She saw him with tears in his eyes as she struggled in vain against him screeching. There was blood all over the front of him and she realized that she'd done that to him trying to get free in her madness.

Amy saw herself tied up against a pair of wooden pilings and howling in fury as she continually tested her bonds. She saw herself begging him to be freed, but knowing in her own heart that it would have been the worst thing that he could have ever done, even out here in the middle of nowhere. She'd have done her very best to kill him, the horses, and even poor Winky.

At times, she'd pleaded and begged her need of him even there – even like that. She cooed and whimpered to him that she needed this one comfort in her agony. When he'd refused , she'd cursed him, using words that he couldn't know, but he understood their intent all the same and felt the pain anyway.

When she'd finally cajoled, beseeched, and implored him enough, he'd acquiesced and approached to take her as she hung from the pilings. Amy was horrified, since she knew what she'd really planned to do to his face when he got close enough. It had been a trap that she'd set for him in her insanity. But when she'd thought to bite and hurt him, he'd forced her head up and away, and still he'd loved her slowly, kissing her throat softly until she grew quiet - even like that, and it calmed her enough afterward for her to offer her heartfelt apology and thanks.

When it was over, Amy watched herself hanging catatonically as he carefully cut only partially through her bonds, having judged the time to be right for it, and then he walked to stand some distance away to await either the weary and slow recovery of her dignity or her next frantic attack so that she might kill him. She watched herself staring at her bonds as she slowly tore the cords loose one by one to walk stiff- legged and bone-weary to Stormfeather so that she could collapse into his guilt-ridden arms.

He looked up from his own weariness from having watched over her. Stormfeather held her as though she were a small child and bathed her with water from the well before he fed her water and hot broth. He tried to lay her down in this very same bed to sleep, but she refused to let go of him, wanting only his embrace, and when she woke in the gray dawn, she saw that he slept, and turned herself around slowly and gently so that the first thing that he might see as he awoke was her suckling his sex, since it was the only thing that she could give as her thanks for how he'd cared for her.

She was still too weak to stand.

He asked her why and she heard herself tell him that with nothing near to her that she could do for him, she did what her heart told her to and that she'd was hungry and wanted this.

This was the only scene in the collage that lasted for very long.

The scenes gathered speed after that. She saw herself against him often in many places, each passing by so quickly that she had no time to see more than that it was them together, sitting, talking, walking. hunting, eating, sleeping, bathing, loving. The sun glared down on them in a lonely place as she defended him with her weapons and agonized over him as he healed afterward. Before the shock of that had fully passed, they were naked as they were at this instant and making love on the shore of a desert lake looking for all the world like a human couple, but in the next instant, she saw them again just inside the entrance to a rock cave as she rode him while they ran their clawed fingers through each other's fur.

She saw them travelling on horseback after her mare had finally gotten over her new fear of Amy, coming at last to know that this was still her friend. She watched them face other threats which made no sense to her whatsoever, but what she learned was that their love went on wherever they journeyed. She didn't know where these scenes were supposed to occur or when and she didn't care at all. The visions showed Amy that she was his and he was hers – that she'd survive what lay ahead for them and the nights when they had little to eat were as nothing to her for the way that she looked when she saw them sleeping together.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,932 Followers
12