Stormfeather Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final scene would have made her cry – if she'd had the ability then – and she didn't, but it told her everything in an instant in such a poignant way that she thought that her heart had burst and she was only waiting for her blood to stop moving so that she might die in joy. They were laughing quietly at some small joke as they sat on a high ridge looking down in twilight. She sat between his legs and he sat behind her holding her with his arms and looking over her shoulder with her as their fur blew fitfully in the wind and snowflakes danced whenever the wind let off. Winky was curled into a ball of slightly red fur as she napped against them.

The visions were gone then and she sniffled, more determined to die loving him than anything else, if that's what it took now. She saw that she'd drooled a wet spot onto the covers and finally closed her mouth. Amy was amazed at what she felt now, and it took her no time at all to go from compliance so that he could come to his own release to where she was now. She was past feeling spent. She was even past feeling only her need to be fucked recklessly and shamelessly. That was all past, and this was what she'd wanted, though she couldn't have known that it could be this way. She felt his hands on her, she felt his manhood deep within her and she still thrilled to his touch.

She remembered the mirror and looked. Her friend looked like a slightly different person now. She still saw him as her incredibly powerful friend – that hadn't changed. She even saw him in the guise of her new and somehow preordained lover pushing her higher effortlessly. It was an instinctive and automatic increment in how she saw him. He was what she'd wanted, after all. But there was something else there, something incredible beyond the wonderful way that his body looked to her as he loved her again without giving her the time to withdraw inside of herself to call it done.

She laid her head on the pillow and watched, closing her eyes now and then from the feelings. One of his hands was on one of her hips at all times, but either way, one of them was always petting and stroking her and there, enjoying the feel of her skin, or some tiny feature about her body that he'd suddenly found himself taken with. There was no mistaking the emotion that she felt from him. It was there all over him from his face to any other part of him that her eye drifted to. She just couldn't understand why both of them weren't glowing from it now. Her skin felt as though it ought to be shining in the reflection. He turned his head, feeling her gaze and they smiled at each other, both lost in the swell of their own hearts for one another.

She felt all of that, but there was something else. To her, she'd staked her claim on him as her man, and it was exactly the same from his side of this, but what came to her then was so much more of the very quiet and powerful feeling that she'd gotten from him when he'd smiled and nodded to her that night in her vision, and that acceptance – from one such as him – sealed a lot of things for her right then. Now, she knew that if she needed his last breath, he'd give it freely, and if he only asked, she'd give him anything.

She'd take whatever came to her with his bite and face the risks – even if it was her own death, because this meant everything to her. She resolved that no matter where their journey took them, somehow, he'd be there for her and she would find a way to love him every single night. She'd get his gush somehow, just as she knew that it would come to her many times this first real day between them. She wouldn't stop now because that also meant everything to her. She didn't have the luxury of offering this part of herself to him every night of every month, but she'd do something for him because he was worth ... well, everything to her, she smiled.

To Amy's mind, he was different and that was fine with her at least until she became the female to the male that he was. She knew that she'd get her chance to be every bit as wild with him when they both showed their fur as she'd seen herself to be in her dreams. She looked forward to it.

As the sweet way that his heavy scrotum had of beating itself against her nub and the way that his sliding in and out seemed to drag against her began to get to her, she felt herself making those sounds again. But this time she tried to put a lot more into them, trying in vain for the words and having to trust that he got what she meant as he grunted, faster now.

Amy's next orgasm was fast-rising. It hit her hard and all that she could do was groan loudly and hold still. Arn didn't stop and she wouldn't have wanted him to, not this time. Not for anything. When it had passed, she gave it some thought as she could.

She knew what this was and what it meant. It was the start between them - two creatures who needed each other so much. Without a doubt, he was telling her again that he considered her to be his equal in everything that passed between them.

Amy smiled at him again and sighed as she moved a little. The sigh turned into a groan from the feelings and her own effort to reposition herself. He wanted her and she'd give him the best that she could. She placed her hands and began to buck back against the most awesome man on earth to her. This would take a while now, she knew.

If he could fuck as effortlessly as he could ride that horse all night and look fresh and ready to go another hundred miles. She was in for a long loving indeed.

She'd had two of those climaxes before he finished. But the last, just after his shuddering was the best by far to her. She felt him swell inside her, so hard now. And then she felt him freeze against her as deeply inside of her as he could get without causing her pain. The slight motions of his contractions and the way that her clitoris was pushed from his pressure did it for her, but it was slower for her and she just gave herself over to the feeling and groaned long and loud as he filled her.

She waited for him to leave her after a few minutes, knowing that he'd have to sometime, but not wanting this to end yet.

But he didn't.

Amy was confused after two more minutes of it.

"Stormfeather, are you still alive back there? Aren't you finished?" She looked at the mirror and he smiled to her a little weakly. He didn't answer right away, but then she heard him.

"No."

"What?"

He stroked her ribs and shoulders so softly, "Wait, Sheena."

She was about to ask what she'd be waiting for, but he began to slide in and out again, just a little in tiny motions. He was still hard. Amy didn't think that she had much ability to reciprocate for him now, but then she felt his next contractions and she gasped and moaned very quietly. It felt so good to her to try to squeeze him. For some strange reason, she felt herself shudder and tremble weakly.

Winky watched with interest. They were different from her, but she could recognize what was happening now. He was filling her again. She knew somehow that he was like any wolf in this, now that she'd seen him do it twice, she knew that there would be several more like this.

And there were. Four more times Amy felt him do it. She was confused now, but she'd ask him later. She didn't want anything to get in the way of this for him and how she thrilled a little to feel it from him. By the time that he was done, her legs ran with it.

She got her leggings off as she lay on her back with her legs up and Stormfeather found a clean towel to clean her with. The way that she was and her motions had the effect of causing more of his semen to leave her. He apologized but she wasn't having any of it at all.

He froze when she reached between her legs to seize his jaw.

She tilted her head at him as one of her legs came down to gently rest over his large shoulder, "Are you nuts?"

She looked up at the rafters for a second, laughing for a few moments, and then looked back at him. "That was so good, I may never recover. Stop apologizing, my dear beautiful friend." She reached for the towel and held it to herself for him. "Come here," she ordered gently.

When he crawled over her, she threw her free arm around his neck and pulled him to her. She kissed him like she meant it – since she did, and gave up holding the towel to throw her other arm around him.

"Never ever say that again to me in bed, Arn. You hear me? Never. I don't want to hear that you're sorry for the things that make you different ever again. I don't even know what all you just did to me, but I'm so happy for it all. You've got some juice to you and when you love me like that, I want it all." She kissed his nose and nodded, "Every single drop. How can you do that, anyway?"

He looked a little ashamed, but then remembered what she was always telling him, so he dropped the look and replaced it with a more confident one and pointed to the red wolf lying there on the floor. "If Winky could speak and you asked her, she would tell you that it is because that part of me is closer to what the males of her kind are like. After I was bitten, and I found myself alone as I sought the one who made me this. I, - I pleasured myself and when I thought that I had finished, I found that I really hadn't." He shrugged, "I had more. Have you ever watched wolves or dogs when they mate?"

Amy nodded, "Yeah, sure. Why?"

He shook his head, "Have you ever watched until the end?"

She smirked, "Yes, they look a little silly then, the way they stand together like that."

He grinned. "When they stand like that, the male is still filling the female in little spurts. That is why they lock together, so that it can be passed between them."

Her mouth fell open slowly, "But, ... how long ... how long can they go on for like that?"

He shrugged, "I have done this for almost a quarter of an hour sometimes when I was alone and I really needed to."

He found his view changed suddenly and looked up at the rafters in some surprise himself then, but he found her on top of him giggling and squirming to get near his throat to kiss him after that. "Holy cow," she said after a moment, "You're every bit as heavy as you look."

She stopped for a moment, "What else did you do to me? I felt something in there somewhere when you got into me. What was that?" Her eyes opened in realization a moment later.

"You marked me," she said. "I don't know how or what it means, but you marked me somehow, didn't you? Is this a part of what you are – and what I'll be?"

He shook his head, "No, this is something that comes from my family – from many of the men of my father's kind. It goes with my ability to burn down trees and make Sheena smile at the glowing toy that I can put in her hand. But what happened then to me is something that has never happened before. I saw things, Sheena. I saw ...us."

She nodded in happiness, "I did too. I watched us as you helped me through it all. I saw us travel together. Is that what you saw?"

He nodded, shocked that what he'd seen had been common between them.

"Then it means that you've chosen me, right?"

He nodded, "My father told me none of these things. It is for when you have the one and you know it. It makes the other person able to feel your love everywhere and all at once. It is for only with one in a lifetime when you love them every time after. My father wanted nothing of his family's magic, but he wanted this for what was between him and my mother. He told me nothing, but she would not let it pass and bothered him until he told her. When I was old enough to actually notice girls, my mother told me to be careful with my heart. When I was sure of the one I wanted, she told me about it again but said to be careful over my choice. But, I thought that it could only be done once. I have never had the chance to try again until now with you."

Amy looked at him in wonder, "So, if you did that to me, what does it mean?"

He smiled a little hopefully, "It means that I want you for myself, for as long as I am alive. It is a gift that changes nothing. If you begin to hate me and we grow apart, you may love another man and it will be as it always was for you. It only feels different with me now. But the other – the feeling and the things that I saw, that was something new. I think – I think that I saw how you see then."

She smiled, a little slowly at first, but it spread into a wide grin soon after. She looked down at him, seeing him in the same wonderful way, but a little differently now as well. There were parts of him that she just had to taste, she told herself. She looked down at the wide chest and looked right past the thin scars to admire his perfection with new eyes. Her hand went to caress one of his pectoral muscles and she lowered her head to gently suck on his nipple for a moment. But her eyes were open half way through that and she stared at the tendon and the underlying muscle group which connected his arm to his chest through his shoulder.

She drew herself up a little and lunged for it, squeezing gently between her teeth before she looked down into the bright blue eyes with a soft smile.

"What a coincidence, "Amy grinned as her fingers found their way to his hair, "I feel the very same way. I have something to ask you, if I could."

"Ask it then," he smiled.

"I know that this will probably go against everything here, the way that it's done here, and how it must have been among your people where you were born. It might go against the way that your father's people did things too, I sure don't know, but ,... "she exhaled and wondered why she felt so foolish to want to ask, but she just had to.

"Would you let me..."

"Stormfeather, can I please make love to you?"

--------------------

I'm kind of at a fork in the road with this one now. I suppose that I could get them places and doing things again. Then again, ~chuckle~ I could just give Amy a chapter while she has her way with him.

12