Stormriders' Lair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iv_dath
iv_dath
4 Followers

She pinched her erect nipples hard, savoring the sharp pain it brought her, lost in the sensation of the older man drinking heartily from her sex while he used his tongue to explore the insides of her vaginal walls.

She felt a storm brewing inside of her and it wasn't long before she started spraying the old man's face with the juices of her explosive orgasm.

It was then that she felt it, her opening stretch again as the old man's phallus effortlessly slid in. He pushed all the way in, almost to the root, with a couple of swift thrusts and started moving in and out of her rhythmically, as he positioned both of her legs over his shoulders. His body was covered in sweat, just like hers, further highlighting his buff chest and his iron six-pack stomach.

It wasn't long before he accelerated his rhythm into a merciless pounding, eliciting further screams of pleasure from his lover. Gina sensed her mind ready to explode from pleasure as she felt the General's rod pistoning hard inside of her with an incredible sense of purpose. She felt his lips locked against her own, kissing her for the first time, and pushed her tongue deep into the older man's mouth, savoring the taste of his saliva mixed with her pussy's own sexual juices.

A few seconds into the kiss, she heard the older man produce a series of deep grunts and felt the insides of her vagina flood with his sperm.

"That's it, baby, give me all you've got," she giggled in triumph, as the older man buckled wildly against her, pumping her with his seed. As he did so, she sensed her own orgasm building, ready to be unleashed, and shut her eyes in anticipation.

Then, all of sudden, it was all over.

A large explosion was heard from the direction of the great hall, two floors below them, accompanied with a series of painful screams of surprise. The General jumped up to his feet and reached for one of his weapons, lying on a desk nearby, but it was already too late.

His eyes widened as he let out his last breath, his expression that of fear and confusion

The familiar blue flame of an energon blade was protruding from his chest, right where his heart was. Gina jumped up from the bed as the General fell down, face first, on the cold stone floor, a large pool of blood forming beneath him. Behind him, Gina saw the familiar goblin features of her crew member's face greet her, smiling and looking pleased with himself.

She let out a sigh and quickly ran to the door to check if anyone had heard anything. There was no one there. She could only hear the sounds of explosions and blaster fire coming from below, becoming louder with every second that passed.

"What's going on down there," she asked Daggers, still naked and flustered.

"A thank you would be nice, Captain," the space goblin replied, moving forward and bolting the door down.

"You haven't answered my question," she continued anxiously. A line of cum could be seen trickling down her sweat-covered legs as she spoke, the detail not being lost on the goblin who was now leering at her naked body. "Is that the Buccaneers fighting two-hundred men down there?"

"Who else?" the green-skinned goblin replied, lifting his hands in the air. "There's also Wrorth and his own crew helping out as well," he continued, causing Gina's eyebrows to lift inquisitively.

"After we followed your signal down to Tychon-5," he carried on with is explanation, "we sent an encrypted message to him to help us out with storming the Stormriders' lair, seeing as those goons had enough wits to build their fortress inside an impenetrable fucking volcano!"

"Damn it, Daggers! That means that we're going to have to share half the bounty with them!"

"Hey, Captain, we were running out of options of how to get your pretty ass out of here alive! We didn't know what else to do!"

"Watch your tone, you little runt, or you'll find yourself permanently grounded!"

"I am sorry, Captain."

"Now," Gina turned around to look at the General's body, lying cold on the floor. "Take your energon blade and cut his head off. We're going to need it for proof."

"Okay, boss," the goblin replied, his shoulders slumped.

"But before that," Gina added playfully, "you owe me an orgasm!"

The goblin stopped dead in his tracks.

"I was so close in having one, right before you killed him ... since we seem to be stuck here while the others mop up downstairs, I think of nothing better to do other than you making up for your bad timing."

"What do you have in mind, Captain?" the goblin turned around, drooling, his eyes fixating on Gina's pussy.

"I want that goblin tongue of yours put into good use," she said before turning around and bending forwards, using both her hands to stretch her cheeks and present the goblin with her anus.

Daggers let out a hysterical laugh of joy and darted forwards in wild abandon, burying his face deep into the Terran's behind.

"And remember," Gina said, feeling the goblin's tongue penetrate her anus and wiggle wildly inside of her, "not a word of this to the rest of the crew."

*

The trip back to Koch was a short one. Arrangements were made with Wrorth and his bounty hunters to meet up there before the Council rewarded them for Stormripper's head and the rest of the Stormriders gang. The bounty was agreed to be split in half, a more than generous gesture from Gina and the Buccaneers since it was them who had come up with the original plan of infiltrating the gang's lair and getting a location on them.

Gina had retreated to her Captain's quarters leaving the rest of the crew to get drunk and celebrate their victory over one of the Rim's most notorious band of criminals. The battle back at Tychon-5 was a fierce one, even though most of the gang members had been paraletic drunk by the time the Buccaneers and Wrorth's crew ambushed them there were still a couple of close calls.

The Madame and the rest of the girls were also heavily compensated by having a go at the loot from the gang's own private stash, before it was split between the two bounty-hunter crews. There were no hard feelings, either, from the Madame who had said her goodbyes to Gina with a wild wet kiss, before inviting her over to her brothel in Nor again, should she ever felt she wanted to recreate the moments they had shared together.

Gina was grateful everything had turned out alright in the end, with all members of her Buccaneers safe and sound, and on their way to collect the biggest bounty they had ever had the chance to get their hands on.

She took a quick shower, getting all the sex and grit off her body, and slipped back into her usual uniform, before moving on to her quarter's large sitting area and putting some music on. She still felt a bit horny, the aphrodisiacs in her blood stream making their presence felt. The Doc had told her, after a thorough examination, that it'd probably take another couple of days before they were completely out of her system and that she should take cold showers in case she wanted to fight back some of the urges.

Gina sat down comfortably at her couch, taking a sip from the mug of warm Terran wine, the little service-droid had served her, and stared at the stars outside her quarter's giant titanium-glass panel.

Soon, I'll finally have enough money to set my grand plan in motion, she thought. The only problem is finding a way to present it to the rest of the crew.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her quarter's doors slide open. There was only one crew member who was allowed to do that without her explicit permission.

"Hello, Mark," Gina addressed the tall, raven haired, man standing by the entrance.

"Can I come in?" the man asked, looking lost in his own thoughts.

"Sure, but don't you feel like celebrating with the rest of the crew, after your bold display of bravery back in the Tychon?"

"No, I'd rather spend my time with you."

Mark walked over to her couch and sat next to her. He took a swig from the beer bottle he was holding then stared absently at the floor.

"What is it, Mark, what's bothering you?" Gina asked him, already guessing the answer.

Mark took another swig and looked at her in the eyes, a glazed look over his face.

"I heard things got pretty heated up for you down in Tychon," he finally said.

"If by heated up you mean me getting my brains fucked out, yeah, you heard right," Gina replied, slightly annoyed.

Her reply caught him off-guard, his face betraying a level of hurt she wasn't prepared for.

"Did you enjoy it?" he whispered eventually.

"Why does it matter, Mark?" Gina tried to console him by taking him in her arms, nearly spilling his drink over in the process. "It was just sex, it's not like what we have between us ..."

"What do we have between us?"

"Friendship, and maybe something more ..."

"Do you really mean that?"

"I do," she replied in earnest. She planted a soft, tender, kiss on his lips and unzipped the top part of her uniform, pulling one of her breasts out. "Now," she added with a smile, "be a good boy and give me the victory fucking that I deserve, because I have another announcement that I want to make to the crew."

"Right away, Ma'am," he replied, burying his head into her bosom.

iv_dath
iv_dath
4 Followers