Storms and Corsets Ch. 01

Story Info
Why did it have to rain today?
787 words
3.94
14.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why did it have to rain today?" you grumble quietly.

You frown at the clouds, which don't seem to take notice of your displeasure. With your hand propped under your chin you look like a petulant child, pouting because she hasn't gotten her way.

We had plans for a picnic of sorts. A long drive, a walk through the woods, a bit of out door fucking... it seemed like a great idea at the time. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate.

So there you sit, half dressed watching the rain lashing the window panes. You could almost imagine you're inside a great car wash -- some giant spraying the ways with a hose and chuckling maliciously at ruining your plans for the day.

You glance at your computer again -- only 10 minutes to go and I'll be there. You wonder what we might do instead of the picnic.

You stand in front of the mirror, admiring the lacy corset you selected. You pout and give your reflection a kiss. The corset cinches your waist, accenting your curves. Your full breasts are pushed up -- looking unusually full, almost obscenely ripe.

Your hips flare out at the bottom, the corset just resting above your hips.

"Fuck handles" you whisper to your reflection with a smirk, resting your hands on your hips.

"That's right" I say over your shoulder, startling you.

You turn with surprising quickness, a wicked smile on your face.

"J! You're early! And what's that?!? A present for me?" you giggle, pointing to the wrapped package.

"Mmmm-hmmm. It's a gift alright. One that keeps on giving." I chuckle.

You step forward, your bare feet feeling the cool floor as you walk. Without heels, you're much shorter than I, thus you have to look up to meet my eyes. You step close, your breasts almost touching my shirt.

You fold your hands together in front of you, cocking our head to the side to look up at me shyly.

"You like?" you whisper softly. As you press your arms together, your breasts are pushed even further up -- an offering.

I glance down at your cleavage -- the exposed white flesh, so soft and inviting. For a moment I'm lost in the space between them -- I want to lick along that line -- where your breasts are pushed together. To kiss and nibble your soft skin, smelling your heavenly scent.

"Yes, Bella... I like. I really like."

You smile sweetly, pleased with the lusty look in my eyes. You're about to ask me what I have planned for the day when my right arm wraps around your shoulder, my left hand clasping your ass and pulling you close. Your arms are trapped between us. My right hand grabs a fistful of your hair yanking your head back.

You gasp as I pull your hair hard enough to make you moan. I lean down and take a nip at your exposed throat. Licking and kissing the curve your neck, I pull your head first one way then the other, taking licks and nips at each side -- tasting different parts of you on my lips.

Your hands remained clasped, but you can feel the heat and hardness from my cock. It throbs against your forearms through my suit pants. You wiggle your hands but can find little purchase. You settle instead for cupping my balls and stroking them slowly through the thin material. Each gentle squeeze causing a pulsing throb of my cock head against your arm.

I release my hold on your hair and slide my right hand down to join the left in squeezing your ass. I rub your cheeks on slow circles, still pressing you hard against me. Your face nuzzles my chest, smelling the soft muskiness of my cologne. After a few circles my hand comes down hard causing you to moan as you receive a spank. You gasp quietly as my other hand stops it's circling to spank the opposite cheek...

...circle... circle... Smack!

...circle... circle... Smack!

Your hips roll back and forth as you catch the rhythm; pausing and thrusting your ass backward as you wait for the stroke that you know will come.

...circle... circle... Smack!

As your ass begins to redden and heat, you feel your cunt squeezing and pulsing with anticipation.

...circle... circle... Smack!

You let out a loud moan as my last stroke misses your cheek and the edge of my hand strikes your box.

"Hmmm. You liked that, Bella? You like having your ass spanked?"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

You push back slightly to look up at me, but keep your hands pressed against my balls and cock.

"I like what you do to me." You whisper.