Storms and Corsets Ch. 02

Story Info
I run my hands across your reddening bottom.
2.7k words
4.44
19.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run my hands across your reddening bottom. The pink hand prints are slightly raised, the heat rising from your skin bringing with it a smile of satisfaction. I stroke your tender skin lightly, the tickling trail of my fingers skimming along makes you clear your throat and utter a husky moan of frustration.

You wiggle your hips back and forth, looking into my eyes.

"That tickles." you pout.

I pull you close, my lips finding yours.

Eyes close. Tongues twisting, skipping slick and warm. Both of us hungry - trying to take in as much as we can in this wet, writhing embrace. A slippery serenade - notes of soft moans and deep growls...

Releasing my balls reluctantly your hands find my back pulling me to you. My fingers find your hips -- your "fuck handles" as you called them -- though right now they are simply small hills to cross as my hands slide up the sides of your tight fitting corset... your breasts the mountains they yearn to climb.

The tips of my fingers linger on the sides of the corset, feeling the material. Strong hands wrap around your breasts, squeezing, kneading. The corset allows little movement, but my rough handling forces your hard nipples to scuff along the inside of the material, making them achingly hard.

The sleeves of my suit jacket brush your flushed breasts as my hands continue upward, sliding under your arms. Instinctively you giggle, tickled by the buttons on my sleeve. You press your arms close to your side, digging your nails into my back, trapping my hands between your upper arm and chest.

You lean back and raise your eyebrows dramatically.

"I think I have you trapped, now..."

I chuckle and slide my hands upward. You resist, but only for a moment, before raising your arms. Your eyes locked on mine, my hands continue upward, raising your arms above your head. You loosely knit your fingers together, glancing down at your cleavage -- made all the more pronounced by your posture.

I hold of your wrists, keeping your hands above your head, stepping forward. You take little steps backward until your butt touches the wall. You wince, thinking how sore your ass is going to be tomorrow.

I press my hands against the wall, pinning your arms above your head. You whimper throatily and feel your knees start to buckle as I lean down for a long lingering kiss. You slide downward slightly, but my hold on your wrists keeps you upright.

"Okay, J... you've got me now, I'm your prisoner... so what are you going to do to me?" you whisper coyly.

I shift your wrists together so I can hold them crossed with one hand. My free hand loosens the top of your corset, letting your breasts spill out slightly. Enough to make it look obscene -- as if sinful flesh overflowed saintly confinement. Each inch of skin a prisoner that I've chosen to set free for my pleasure.

My head darts down, my lips finding your neck. Nibbling, biting, licking my way down to the soft fold where graceful neck meets slender shoulder.... My tongue licks lower, flicking across the swell of your breasts. You hope desperately that your nipples are now exposed, that my mouth will find one and suckle it -- tending to your need.

You moan and thrash your head from side to side as my sharp teeth nip at your skin, tasting your tenderness. You taste like spring not yet become summer -- sweet fruit at the peak of ripeness -- made all the more delicious by the seasoning of the salt of your sweat and the delicate scent of your perfume.

My hand slides down between us to cup your bare mound. Shaved for me, I think. The offhand way you think of ways to please my causing my heart to thump heavily in my chest.

You can feel the outline of my cock beating in time -- its heat and hardness pressed against your stomach through the slick cloth of my suit pants.

My middle finger strokes your dainty pink hood. Once again you hear the notes of our melody over the roll of thunder and the lash of rain outside your window. This time it's thrumming dirge, strokes and flicks causing your hips to buck and roll. You can feel the wetness of your cunt, the juices of your peach dripping against your thighs as your hips sway and dance.

"Mmmmhhh. I'm soooo fucking wet right now." You moan out over my shoulder.

I chuckle and step back, withdrawing my hand from your mound and once again pinning you to the wall with both hands. I step back to admire you -- now slightly sweaty, your hair a little disheveled. You look stunning -- a tousled, flushed beauty. Delicate and decadent. Feisty and flighty. Struggling and giggling. A sensual butterfly begging to be pinned.

I pull you backward into the room, crossing your arms and turning you around so that I'm behind you. My right hand on your left wrist, my left to your right. I nibble your neck again as you struggle to turn, seeking a kiss. Thwarting your efforts, I push you roughly onto the bed.

I slap your ass hard once making you yelp, before walking to the foot of the bed and leisurely sliding off my jacket. As I loosen my tie you roll onto your back, dangling your head off the edge of the bed. Your fingers clumsily tugging at the front of the corset, loosening it. Your press your thighs together, enjoying the squishy feeling of your sopping cunt.

"So what's my present?"

I chuckle and toss you the package, which you unwrap hastily. It's a long slender shaft of leather, topped by a handle at one end and a small flap of carefully sewn leather at the other. You look at it quizzically. You've seen one before but can't place where.

"It's a riding crop, Bella... normally reserved for horses, but best used for naughty little girls."

Holding it firmly, you give your thigh a hard stroke.

"Yowch! This thing hurts!" you exclaim.

"That's right... that's why I'm going to be very careful..." I pause for effect, my shirt half unbuttoned.

"...when I use it on your cunt." Outside the sky thunders ominously, and the rain sloshes loudly against the walls.

You gasp and laugh giddily. You idly consider trying it again on yourself, but after the sharp pain of accidentally hitting yourself too hard on the thigh, you can only imagine what sort of agony you might be in if you misjudged a stroke to your pussy.

I walk around the edge of the bed. You eye me appraisingly, head still lolling off the edge. I've taken off my shirt, leaving on my undershirt -- an old fashioned wife beater. You giggle thinking how appropriate the name is in this case.

I'm still wearing my suit pants and you impatiently reach forward to slide down the zipper. Working with your arms above your head, the upside down perspective causes you to take longer than normal to fish out my cock and balls. Your hand strokes the shaft lazily as you gaze upward seeing the underside. You're unaccustomed the angle, so it looks strange and new.

I pick up the crop and step forward. Defensively you push your thighs together, worried I'll start whacking away at your sensitive pussy. You know me better than that, but you can't help but feel a bit bashful.

Instead I use the crop to stroke your thighs, tickling the backs of your knees, stroking your arms, making you squeal and squirm.

One of your hands continues it's lazy, awkward backstroke along my throbbing shaft as the other rubs the folded skin of my balls, tugging gently at the small wrinkles. You're enjoying this moment -- when you finally have what you've been waiting for. Wet streaks of pre-cum cover your forearm and you pause for a moment to bring your wrist close to take a quick lick.

"Bella...you are such a sexy little bitch. " I grumble with a smile.

I step forward as your mouth opens, welcoming my cock. My hips push towards the bed, sliding the shaft into the wet warmth of your mouth. I can feel your breath as you exhale through your nose, tickling my balls. You sigh happily, a wish fulfilled.

You smile around my cock and wiggle your tongue as the tip brushes briefly against the back of your throat. Surprised, you gag - your body heaving.

I pull back, concerned for a moment. My cock half-in your mouth, you nod your head up and down, encouraging me.

Your smiling lips wrap around my throbbing member as I step forward again, sliding in deep. Your feminine grunts spur me onward as I begin to slowly fuck your pretty face, each thrust eliciting a soft anxious whimper.

Glug...

"Mmmmm"

Glug...

"Mmmmm"

Glug...

"Mmmmm"

I can't see your eyes, but I know from the sounds of your moans that you're enjoying this. If that weren't signal enough, as my cock slides forward into your throat, you arch your back and open your thighs exposing your pussy. As my hips hunch backward to withdraw, your thighs close again. Watching this peep show causes me to thrust faster.

Glug-Mmm-Glug-Mmm-Glug

"Fuck! Bella!'

You respond to my exclamation by reaching your hands around my hips and pulling me forward until my cock completely fills your throat, cutting off your air. Your back arches and your toes curl. I try to step back, but you hold me there... your nails digging into my skin.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM"

You moan deeply, the vibration making my cock throb in your throat. You're showing off for me... you want me to know how well you can take my cock. I realize that at this moment you'd rather have my cock in your throat than take another breath... the power of that thought makes me dizzy.

Finally after long seconds, your fingers slack slightly and I step back, my cock slipping from your lips. Your lipstick is smeared, the area around your mouth wet with saliva. You pant heavily for a moment then reach back to wrap your slim fingers around my shaft.

"...more... don't stop..."

You guide me back to your mouth again as I resume fucking your throat. I grip the riding crop more firmly and begin smacking your cunt, in time with my thrusts. Gently at first, but increasing the speed of my strokes as my lust grows.

Tap...Glug...Tap...Glug...Tap.

The strokes growing harder as my pace increases.

Tap. Glug. Tap. Glug

I drop the crop and reach down and to pinch your nipples through the corset, pulling hard on them through the material.

"Cum for me Bella..."

You've been waiting for this. Your thighs stop pistoning and instead your hands claw at the sheets. Grabbing fistfuls of blanket and cloth you moan gutturally. Your heels kick at the mattress, struggling to find purchase -- leverage. Trying to push yourself across the bed. Trying to push my cock further into your throat. You scream hoarsely, your shrieks muffled by my cock in your throat. I can feel you panting open mouthed around my cock, struggling to find your breath.

I'm so close to losing control. Your mouth is exquisite -- as always. But the corset gives me other ideas.

I pull my spit-slick cock fully from your mouth, reluctantly.

"Mmmmm. What's the matter, J? You don't want to fuck my face any more...?" you say with a pout, using your best disappointed-little-girl voice. You nibble your index finger with a wicked smile.

I shake my head, trying to hold out just a little longer.

Your fingers rub your pussy, smearing your juices across your mound, your thighs. You hold your fingers out to me and I take them into my mouth. You know how I love tasting you.

I step forward, my eyes on the prize -- that narrow cleft where your breasts have been pushed together from the corset. It was too tight before, but now that it's loosened from your struggles it looks like a perfect fit.

My slick cock touches the soft valley and pushing between your breasts. I have to lean forward to slide my length fully between then. Your skin is hot and slick from your sweat. My eyes fall on the mound of your cunt. It's sexy normally -- enough to make me hard just by looking at it. But now it's bright pink and puffy from the recent spanking, shining wetly from your juices. I pause a long moment, caught up in the sight.

"Oh fuck. That's it J... fuck my tits." You whisper, bringing me back.

You urge me on as your fingers find your clit and you begin rubbing it frantically. You know I'm looking at your pink box so you make certain to keep your hand to the side, allowing me to watch as you finger yourself.

My thrusts grow faster as your breathing increases. The tight material of the corset forces your flesh to encase my cock, your heaving breaths expanding and contracting the material, milking me as I piston back and forth.

"Oh yeah..." you whimper.

I continue thrusting, pausing momentarily to remove my pants and boxers -- kicking them aside until they fall aside in a disheveled heap.

Your head falling between my thighs, you turn from side to side to nip at my legs and whisper words of encouragement as I resume fucking your cleavage.

"Fuck them."

"Fuck my tits."

"Oh shit... that's it. Pull my...nnngh... pull my nipples like that..."

Your fingers are slick with your juices, you try to pinch your clit but it slips from your grasp. You press your arms to either side of you tits, pushing them together again as both of your hands find your pussy. Frantic, you slide two fingers from each hand into your sloppy cunt and tug upward, fucking yourself in time to my thrusts.

"Can... I...", you gasp as you feel me thrust far forward until my balls rest atop your breasts, my cock throbbing hotly against your chest, the head pulsing at your belly.

"I'm gonna..." you try again, faster this time. As I slam hard against you, my knees battering your shoulders.

You know neither of us you can wait much longer...

Pulling one hand free as the other finds a third finger inside you, you raise your fingers above your cunt and slapping it hard three times.

"Please! Can I cum again??"

"You're. Gonna. Make. Me. Cummmmm." you say in a pleading wail, repeatedly slapping your hand against your cunt with a wet smack.

I growl low and you shiver, knowing what's coming.

I step back my cock sliding from between your breasts and grab the base of your corset, lifting and heaving you around the bed. With a frenzied strength born of raw bestial lust, I turn you until your hips rest at the edge of the bed near me, juicy cunt mere inches from my throbbing cock. You moan at my roughness, enjoying the feeling of being tossed and carried at my will.

You rub your clit frantically, watching as I throw my head back and with long growl. Holding my cock by the base I smack the head down against your clit, causing you to buck with each slap.

You rise to your elbows and crane your head to watch as I spank your slick mound with my cock.

"Cum, Bella...Cum!"

The shaft strikes your cunt lips, the head smacks wetly against your hood as spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum sprays directly onto your clit and shaved mound.

"Unnnngh! I'm Cumming for you, J!"

You grit your teeth and let loose a feral moan as your orgasm merges with mine, the contractions of your pussy in time with the throbs of my cock as it beats against your cunt... the rhythm matched...

I collapse next to you. Your head finds my shoulder as naturally as my hand finds your hip. Our hearts pound together then begin slowing gradually. Our breathing slowly returns to normal. We lie together in silence. Our dance is complete.

Outside the rain continues, but the storm has passed.