Storms Never Last Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,061 Followers

Terry had hunted various birds before, but never Turkey. I talked to him on the way up about what I liked to call, "Turkey Tricks." Things like, patience, more patience, Turkeys are more likely to go uphill to a call, don't shoot at a strutting bird: wait until the bird comes out of strut and extends his neck, enlarging the target area and allowing for a better target and cleaner hit.

We ate lunch, and then started hunting. Terry had his bird with an hour, so we started back home. Aunt Bea said she would fix it for Sunday (we had venison and ham for Thanksgiving Day). That night there was dancing as usual at The Cowboy's Saloon and Dance Hall in Casper. I asked Terry if he wanted to go. He was up for it so we went.

We had a great time. Terry was a good dancer and the band was first-rate. I couldn't drink yet, but Terry did enjoy a few beers. When we got back, he invited me to his cabin—we were in the middle of a long conversation topic. So we, somewhat stupidly I guess, started drinking Jack and coke. Yeah, I know that's not a proper use of good bourbon, but we weren't at the top of our game.

Somewhere along the line we started dancing, then there was a long period that was kinda hazy ... then I woke up in his bed at five-damnAM with a headache and no clothes on. I looked over at him—he was kinda cute as he lay there all curled up looking like a kid. He was no kid; I did remember that much.

I found my clothes in his living room in front of the fireplace, and from the stain on the rug we must have done something in there too. I made it back to my room, took a quick shower, and slipped into bed. As I dozed off I heaved a contented sigh, and told myself that at least it had been a hell of a lot more fun than the first time.

He was nervous and shy when I talked to him the next day, but I made it clear that I wasn't upset. "Hell, Terry, I'm a big girl. I don't remember for sure, but I don't think you had to twist my arm. We laughed at it, but didn't really get a chance to get together before I had to head to school on Monday, and he had his closing and flew back to California.

I felt real dumb when I checked the calendar on the fifteenth of December and realized I'd missed my period. Damn pills don't do any good if you never get started taking them. I went to the school health clinic to make sure, but I wasn't a bit surprised to find out I was pregnant. Damn and double-damn!

(continued with Part 3, the completion of this story)

JakeRivers
JakeRivers
1,061 Followers