Stormy Daniels does Literotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

"Fuck me Roge, fuck my aching pussy!" Stormy looked on with approval.

She moved horizontally on the couch and the desperate form of Roge loomed over the masked vixen and pulled her supple pins up and on his broad shoulders. His knob twitched and throbbed so bad he thought it might very well explode! With her wet and gaping cunt offered up his cock drove up into her and the pair of them contorted in the sublime sensation of his penetration.

"Please my love, fuck my cunt."

With her feet in the air his rigid cock dug in her juicy pussy and her nails dug into his back. They perspired freely as they were overwhelmed by the moment and Roge hammered into the lush pussy of the femme fatale with unrelenting force. She bucked up and met his inward thrusts with equal wildness as they shifted along the creaking couch with frenzied motions.

"Yes, yes, yes, aaah!"

She turned her neck and he took it as a signal to nuzzle her and kiss her nape. Stormy gripped him with her hands and legs and convulsing pussy as her third and best orgasm ripped through her. His slamming cock refused to quit as she had spasm after spasm and she creamed all over his slippery prick.

"I'm close honey, real close." He muttered as his balls crammed up her ass crack.

Stormy felt his cock swell and then gush the beautiful white cream inside her tender cunt. As he spewed his hot stuff into her with a seemingly never ending river of cum she was taken by yet another scintillating climax, and her froth spilled from her overfilled hole and down the damp crevice of her gorgeous butt. The pair collapsed in the afterglow and their heated bodies ran with well earned sweat.

"That was some fuck, kiddo." Said the masked babe.

Wyatt searched around for his discarded gun in an attempt to turn the situation around to his favour again. Stormy made a fist and moved with haste and connected squarely with Wyatt's nose which spurted blood and blinded him momentarily. Grabbing her own hypodermic filled with knockout serum she plugged him in the ass and he was out instantaneously. Taking a deep breath and cupping her dripping pussy with a silk handkerchief from a table she dialled a number on the black telephone and spoke in hushed tones.

"Okay Roge, the FBI are on their way, I'll leave you to fill them in on the details. It's up to you what you tell them about the juicy bits."

Stormy fluffed her golden tresses and wriggled her curvy figure into her white gown. From her purse she took a tiny black card with the inscription 'compliments of Domino Lady' and sashayed across to the door without a backward glance.

"Just who are you?" Asked the incredulous gumshoe.

"Trouble buster, with a capital T!"

END

Stormy Daniels stopped typing her story and nodded with approval. This might just well be her next feature for Wicked Pictures. She went to her casting page and ran through the list of potential male actors.

REAL END.

123z
123z
817 Followers
12