Stormy Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooooh! Daddy!" Laura squealed, oblivious to anything but her own rapidly-mounting orgasm. "You think you might like to fuck my ass? Hummmm? Like I said, anything you want."

"Maybe some other time, but not right now," Jim replied, giving his mouth a quick break. Then he wrapped his hands around Laura's hips and began to eat her pussy with the relish of a man starving for pussy, and Laura grabbed the back of his head and humped his face as her climax quickly came to a head. Little mewling cries burst from her mouth and she felt a tremor roll from head to toe as she came hard, flooding Jim's face with her juices. Jim pulled his face away, but kept a finger on her cunt as her orgasm subsided.

"Wow, Daddy, that was wonderful," Laura said, as Jim stood up and embraced her again. "You ought to give lessons to all those sorry frat boys at school on how to eat pussy."

Then she turned Jim around and lightly pushed her father onto the bed.

"But now it's my turn to show you what I can do," Laura said. Jim leaned back on his elbows as he watched his daughter drop to her knees between his legs and grab his cock by the base. She vigorously ran her lips and tongue all over the shaft, up to the leaking head, then slid her mouth over the crown and plunged his cock into her throat. She took two-thirds of him in her initial plunge, backed off a bit, then sucked the rest of him into her throat, her lips working at the base as her tongue lapped at his shaft.

Jim threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut at the sensation of Laura's mouth working on his cock. It had been a long, long time since his cock had visited the inside of any woman's mouth, and the feeling was exquisite. Veronica had never much liked to give head, so it had been at least 20 years since he'd had a blowjob. And what a blowjob! Laura's mouth was hot and her tongue was everywhere as she bobbed her head up and down on his purple boner.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuup, she brought her mouth until just the head was past her lips. Dooooooooooooooown, she plunged until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Over and over, she worked his cock like a pro, as sloppy sucking sounds filled the bedroom. Taking her mouth off his cock, she let a big wad of saliva pour from her mouth over the head of his cock, then quickly plunged her mouth back down, getting his dick deep in her throat.

Jim's whole body was trembling as he fought for control, his hips spastically driving his cock up into Laura's mouth. Looking down, their eyes locked, and Jim felt a tingle in his groin at the sight of his hard cock thrusting back and forth in his daughter's mouth. He put both hands on either side of her head, and was going to pull her away from him, but she just looked at him and kept right on sucking.

"God, you... keep... that... up...," he started to say, with great effort. "I'm... gonna... blow...!"

Laura's response was simply to double her pace until she was like a bobble-head doll, furiously pistoning his cock into her throat. Jim felt a white-hot flash as his balls boiled over, and with a gasp, he jerked his hips up hard and surrendered the hardest cumshot he could ever remember having. He spewed a dozen rocky spurts of thick, hot cum into his daughter's mouth, and she worked her throat muscles frantically to swallow all of it.

When the initial rush passed, Jim shot a couple more oozing shots as Laura pulled her head up, until just the head was in her mouth. She filled her mouth with the final spurts of cum, then opened her mouth and let the hot cream flow out over his still semi-hard cock. It flowed down the shaft until it reached his balls, then she swooped her mouth back down onto his cock and licked it all up, until his cock was clean of any trace of semen. She brought her mouth off his cock, looked her father right in the eye and made an exaggerated show of swallowing the dregs of his cum. Then she licked and smacked her lips lasciviously, all the time with a highly-amused expression in her eyes.

Jim fell back on the bed, his eyes wide and a big smile on his face. Laura crawled up on the bed and they maneuvered so that they were lying together, arms and legs wrapped together. They kissed leisurely, each getting an ample taste of themselves on the other's lips.

"Now, wasn't that worth waiting for?" Laura asked seductively.

"Yeah, but if you think you're getting out of this with just a blowjob, you're sadly mistaken, young lady," Jim replied teasingly. And in truth, they were already beginning to feel the stirrings of renewed arousal. They had stalked and flirted with each other all these weeks just for this moment, and they weren't going to stop now.

It was Laura who felt her pussy begin to simmer, and she lightly licked her way down Jim's chest. She ran her slender fingers through his chest hair, pinched his nipples, then slid her hand down to his cock, which was already in a state of revival. There were no words to be spoken; they both knew what they wanted. As Laura began to lightly stroke his cock, and lick and suck his rock-hard nipples, Jim snaked a hand between her legs and began to stroke his daughter's pussy. She was wet and hot to the touch, and she moaned lightly as he found her clit.

Like dancers, they moved around subtly, until Laura's face was hovering over Jim's cock, and Jim was looking up at Laura's dripping cunt. Laura lifted her left leg and straddled Jim's head, while Jim grabbed her succulent butt and pulled her pussy to his face. Almost simultaneously, their mouths went into gear. Jim licked up and down Laura's furrow, and she slid her mouth onto his cock.

Father and daughter feasted on each other, each giving equally as much as they were taking. There was urgency in their actions, but they were in no hurry, and hums of building lust filled the room, the sound masked by the hard rain that continued to fall outside. Under Laura's expert sucking, Jim's cock quickly got up to full hardness, and Jim's equally expert oral work quickly got Laura's inner fires burning white-hot.

Laura was ready. Lifting her head off Jim's cock and her hips off his face, she threw her long hair back, away from her face and slid down his body, still holding his cock toward the ceiling. She looked over her shoulder and stared into her father's eyes as she lifted her hips, so that her red, juicy cunt was hovering over the throbbing purple head of his iron-hard cock. Without a word, she turned away, put the head of his cock to her hole and slowly let her pussy slide down the shaft.

As Laura slowly impaled herself on Jim's cock, they both let out a gasp at the feeling of his cock entering her cunt. They had crossed the threshold. From now on, they would no longer just be father and daughter, but lovers, and the gravity of the moment, not to mention the incredible sensations, took their collective breath away.

But that didn't last long. As Laura began to ride up and down on Jim's cock, her natural, nasty tendencies burst through.

"Aw yeah!," she exclaimed. "That's it, that's it. Fuck me, Daddy, fuck your baby hard." And Jim was ready to oblige, thrusting his hips upward in a jackhammer rhythm to give his baby girl just what she was begging for.

"Oh yeah," he answered. "Baby likes Daddy's hard cock, doesn't she. That's it, Sugar, ride Daddy's cock, ride him like a big girl. You just think you've been fucked before. By the time I get through with you, you'll be walkin' bow-legged."

"Oooh! Daddy," she squealed as she steadily worked herself up and down on Jim's dick. "You've got SUCH a dirty mind. Talking that way to your daughter. You oughta be ashamed."

Then she laughed deep in her throat, a laugh that evolved into a long groan of pure nasty passion. She could feel another, far stronger climax building in her groin, and she worked her pussy around her father's steadily pumping cock to bring it to a head, as he reached up and squeezed her tits. Incoherent sounds of lust filled her bedroom as they fucked like demons.

Suddenly, Laura threw her mane of hair back and shuddered deep in her groin as her orgasm rushed through her body. Jim kept his cock still momentarily while Laura's climax swept over her. He was getting there, but he still had plenty of control, plenty of starch left in his cock, and he was ready to give his little slut a fucking she'd never forget.

When Laura's orgasm had subsided somewhat, Jim lifted her off his cock, pushed her forward until she was on her hands and knees, then slid out from under her body. It was time to show her who was boss. Laura looked up at her father with lustful devotion in her eyes, her hips thrust upward. Jim's eyes devoured the sight of his little girl on her knees, legs spread, her red, swollen pussy on display, all for him.

"This is just the way I've always wanted to see you," Jim growled. "Naked on your knees, waiting for my cock. You don't know how long I've wanted to do this, to fuck you like the slut you are. You think I don't know how big of a slut you are? Oh, I know, I know plenty, and now it's my turn."

"Oh Daaaaady!" Laura wailed. "Please, put it in and fuck me. You are the best. Please, God, put it in and make me your slut. Only for you, Daddy! Doooooo iiiiiiiiit! Fuuuuuck meeeeee!"

Jim took that as his invitation, so he lined his cock up to the open gates of Laura's cunt and rammed it home, filling her to the brim in one dazzling plunge.

"Arrrrrrrrrraaaaaaagh!" Laura wailed into her mattress, smothering the scream that wanted to burst forth. Jim's pants and grunts came in a steady rhythm as he grabbed Laura's hips and fucked her hard and fast.

Laura could feel another orgasm that felt like a speeding locomotive coursing through her body as she thrust her hips back to get every inch of her father's dick in her twitching cunt. Reaching underneath Laura's writhing body, Jim squeezed her dangling tits hard, rolling her nipples between his fingers, and sending spasms of sensation rolling through her body. Gasps, moans, endearments, they went through every sound lovers can make as they hurtled toward a blinding mutual orgasm.

Sweat flew from Jim's body as he pounded his cock in Laura's spastic pussy. She was spitting out orgasmic jolts with almost every thrust of his cock, and he could feel his balls beginning to tighten as he closed in on his own orgasm.

As Laura felt her climax peak, Jim hit that one stroke that pushed him over the edge, and with a gasping cry, he pushed himself to the hilt and exploded in a fountain of cum. He bathed his daughter's insides with wet, hot cum, and her cunt muscles milked every drop from his cock, as he slumped forward, onto her back, onto the bed. Their bodies were electric as sweaty skin met sweaty skin, and for long moments after the first explosion, Jim fired little microbursts of cum as they lay on the bed soaking up the afterglow of an incredibly hot encounter.

Finally, they fell to the bed, Jim's sated cock slipping out of Laura's gaping hole, followed by a river of his molten cum.

As they lay there on her bed, arms and legs entwined wetly, a lightning bolt crashed quite close by, followed by a thunderclap that shook the house. As the rumbling subsided, father and daughter laughed wantonly. They knew this was just the first of many nights they'd spend together, the first of many fucks they'd share.

Because as the song says, "They call it Stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad."

12