Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Emily said, "I initially thought there might be a round three or even a four, but I'm gonna have to soak my pussy in ice first."

"Yeah ... the same goes for my dick. But, can you believe this?" he asked as he pointed to his hard, purple member throbbing menacingly.

"Damn!," Emily said chuckling. She added, "Braxton, by the way."

Brad was confused. "Braxton?"

"My last name. I figured after two rounds of hot monkey love you ought to know my last name."

"Oh," Brad said breaking into a belly laugh. "I appreciate your thoughtfulness!"

"So, now what?" Emily asked, cutting right to the question filling both their brains.

"Now ... we get to know each other better, let our organs recover, and find out how many Guinness Book of World Sex Records we can set."

Emily laughed. "Sounds like a plan, but, you know, with this whole Jeremiah Johnson set-up ... We kind of live a few light years apart."

Brad laughed again. As a writer, he loved Emily's word choices. He was beginning to love her mind as much as her scrumptious body. "I do have a place in civilization, though I rarely get wandering, hot, naked women storming my door."

"Having some experience at that, I believe I can fill that void in your life."

Brad laughed. "Thank you for making sure I won't be deprived ... just depraved."

"Remember that 'Seinfeld' episode where George was jealous of Jerry because Jerry had a great meeting story with the woman Jerry was dating?"

"Yeah," Brad said laying back and smiling.

"Do you think our guy-saves-naked-lady-in-distress, then-comes-to-breakfast-with-his-homeboy-slapping his-thighs qualifies?"

"Don't forget the 3:00 am show," Brad added devilishly.

"3:00 am?"

"That was the naked-lady-in-distress-jerks-off-in-front-of-the-fireplace part of the story," he said laughing.

She shot up and slapped him chest. "You saw that!"

"Are you kidding? I had to jerk off three times myself before I could get the image of your perfect body out of my mind long enough to fall asleep!"

"You pervert ... peeping at a poor innocent naked lady in distress," she said lying back down on the bed.

"A beautiful naked lady," he corrected, "With the sexiest body I've ever seen."

"Okay ... you get points for that." She sat up. "I haven't even asked if you have any encumbrances."

"None. I was married, but it didn't take. So, I'm free to rub my pecker raw in hot monkey sex with you as often as our organs will allow."

Emily laughed. She climbed on top of Brad, looked into his blue eyes, brushed back his hair and said, "So, do you think we could try this one more time if we took it slow and easy."

Brad rolled over so he was on top. He brushed her hair out of her eyes and kissed her slowly and deeply. When he came up for air, he offered, "I could let Mr. Tongue take a whack at your luscious loins."

"I'm definitely looking forward to a future encounter with Mr. Tongue, but, at the moment, I was wondering if you could send in Mr. Penis."

He winked at her and said, "Maybe I will, Lois. Maybe I will."

12