Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redfever
redfever
4 Followers

Dorian never felt such a fitting and wetter pussy as Jillian's. He half-expected that her pussy wasn't able to accommodate his size, but once he thrust his cock all the way to the hilt, he was overwhelmed with joy. The walls of her vagina tightened every time he pulled out and loosened when he thrust back in. Jillian knew how to make this feel so good, and she did it well. He kept fucking her and his pace sped up. Then, not too long after he first entered her, he felt her pussy contract and hot, wet liquid all around his cock. He heard Jillian yell out, "Yes!" but heard nothing when she came, knowing that she held her breath to multiply the feeling of her climax. Every time he slid his cock back and forth, her juice would sluice out of her pussy and down her ass.

Jillian let a breath of air when her climax finally settled down. She came three times in such little time that she became lightheaded. She's never been able to cum more than once in a single session, and the fact that she had multiple orgasms astounded her. The pounding of Dorian's hard, thick cock felt so good inside her that she didn't want it to ever stop. Soon enough, though, the pace of his thrusts picked up even more speed and his cock swelled. With what sounded like a battle cry, Dorian burst into Jillian's womb. She felt hot liquid pouring and pulsing out of his cock deep within her. The sheer amount of his sticky cum surprised both Dorian and Jillian, as his semen oozed out of her vagina and down the crack of her ass. A few more thrusts and the flow of his cum finished, but another orgasm was fast approaching for Jillian.

"Keep going, Dorian! Please a little more..." requested Jillian in an a moan.

Dorian's cock was so sensitive that he couldn't possibly fuck her anymore, but Jillian's insistence and his want to please her kept him going a little more. A few seconds passed and Jillian yelled out in another wave of ecstasy. Dorian's hypersensitive cock yet again pushed him over the edge and came once more, shooting deep into Jillian with more jets of his hot semen. He collapsed on top of her, and slowly rolled off. Jillian felt the mixture of both their bodily fluids ooze and drip out of her agape pussy. Her body still tingled from the aftermath of her last orgasm and she suddenly felt so fatigued.

As if waking from a dream, she was horrified at what just occurred, but even more terrified of the fact that she willingly submitted to a man who calls himself Dorian. She looked over to his right and found him staring at her with his penetrating eyes. "Something about those eyes," she thought to herself, "leaves me tingling all over. Perhaps, it's not so bad." With that as her last thought, she drifted off to sleep.

redfever
redfever
4 Followers
12