Stormy Passion

Story Info
You're stripping on one of the corner poles of the bed.
1k words
4.44
6.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to my Sunshine.

I'm sitting down in front of you in a dimly lit room. There's a large bed in the center of the room with an overhang and your stripping on one of the corner poles to an erotic song playing from a radio in the corner. It's raining out and the lightning through the window is flashing on your blushing skin. I try to imagine how excited you are as you remove one piece of clothing after another... my eyes roaming over every bit of skin that you reveal.

As the heat and passion of the music and of me watching you creeps into your stomach and deeper, a tingling all over your skin causes you to shiver in excitement. Your palms become sweaty, and you take a deep breath to steady your pounding heart. I stand up and walk over to you, not taking my eyes off yours for anything. You can't even think enough to make a move as you sit on the carpet, staring up at me while you bite your tongue. I reach down, pick you up, and lay you on the silk sheet of the bed. As I pull back you wrap your arms around my neck and pull me into a deep kiss that leaves us panting afterward.

I push you down onto the bed and crawl up on to it, straddling you so that you can feel my erection resting on your stomach, struggling to push through my jeans and please you. I lean back for a second to take in the sight of you in nothing but your bra and panties, taking in every detail. The way your lingerie hugs your curves; your skin begs to be freed from the constraints of anything covering it. Your body yearns to show me everything. My lips seem cold on your hot skin as I press them up against your ear, my breath massaging your earlobes as I ask you if you want more. Barely able to utter a word, the sound of a moan of buried desire escapes your lips.

Your hands find mine and you can feel the dampness of my palms and smirk to yourself, realizing you aren't the only one who is uncertain of our actions, but wanting this regardless. You pull my hands to your breasts. I casually run my fingertips over the skin and squeeze gently, loving the feeling of firmness and the color of your nipples. I squeeze your nipples hard enough for you to squirm a little before moving my hands up to your face, my fingers resting on your neck, my palms resting on your jawbone. I lift your face up so you can see the burning fire in my eyes, which is enough to tell you that you are mine and I am yours.

The smell of cinnamon sugar is filling the room from a candle lit somewhere in the room and hits my senses right as I run my tongue over your lips, exciting the urge within me to have you completely. My tongue pushes into your mouth and we passionately kiss for awhile, feeling lost and found at the same time in each others embrace. My hands have found their way back down to your breasts and your hard nipples. I start off gently massaging and pinching your nipples, loving your response of gently biting at my lower lip. My hands glide down your smooth skin to your hips, which I grab and pull a bit roughly to me as you arch against the bulge in my jeans.

Your hands follow mine down and start undoing and removing my jeans as my wanting hands run down to rest on your inner thighs. My right hand moves up to caress the heat between your legs, and my fingers feel a damp spot on your panties. I can't help but smile nervously at you as I realize you've probably never wanted anything as much as me pushing into you right now. I kick off my jeans and remove your panties (which is now the only thing you have left on) as you hurry to remove my boxers and I toss my shirt off right as they too come off. We lay naked against each other, me hovering above you as I lean down to take in the scent of your pussy, which instantly drives my crazy. I push my tongue into your sweetness, lapping up your juices as if it were the only thing left to drink in the world. You place your hands on my head and urge me to continue to lick you. When I feel that I've had my fill I pull away as you whimper for me to continue.

I oblige you in another way by rubbing the head of my erection in the moistness between your legs, enough to lubricate me as I push myself slowly into you. You gasp and quickly become impatient with my pace. Pushing up into me as I ease into you, I end up thrusting into you fully. I thrust rhythmically with the music that continues to flow throughout the room.

As we grind together, I take your left nipple in my mouth and suck, nibbling lightly occasionally. As your passion rises to the brink, you push me over and climb on top of me, my pulsating hardness again thrusting into your soft, wet, tight depths. You restrain my arms above my head and force me to lay there as you pace yourself on me, wanting to enjoy every moment of this and at the same time, watching me beg for you to just let me explode inside of you.

I begin to moan along with you as I feel myself getting close to flood you with my climax. You increase your pace on me, grinding harder and faster as you feel yourself coming close to your own explosion of ecstasy. You finally hit that peak and in an instant are digging your nails into my shoulders as you shudder with release. A second later you feel me convulse inside of you and pour myself into you, filling you up with my hot seed which seems to finally calm the flames in both of us. I hold you against my heaving chest, feeling our heartbeats cascading against each other. You sigh and let yourself daze off for a bit to regain your strength as I gently plant a kiss on your forehead.