Stormy Weather Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack and his landlady spend a weekend on a stormy coast.
901 words
3.85
59.8k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stepped out of the shower and dried himself. As he stood in front of the mirror, he shook is genitals just a little. That looked better to him. He was not all that large, but when erect, it did the job, his size never bothered him. He dried and got ready to go. Boxers, tan corduroy pants, open neck plaid shirt and a brown v neck sweater. He had a meeting with the department dean this morning and afterwards, he was not sure what he was going to do.

He was 28 years old, a PhD that had been hired by a local university to do research and teach a few classes. They hired him because his projects always came with huge grants, already in place bringing prestige and more important, money to the school. He had been there about six months and everything was going well; well as far as school went. Jack had inherited from his grandfather more money that anyone could possible use. It was vested and in annuities. Jack would never have to work if he chose not to, but he liked what he did and had no desire to just spend money. His parents like his grandfather were wealthy and their fortune would be left to him. He hoped that would not be soon, he loved his parents and that relationship was important.

He found what he thought to be an ideal place to live, until he figured out exactly what he was going to do more permanently. Cynthia Summers, a widow of 48, had a mother-in-law apartment that was attached to her very lovely home in a prestigious area of town. It had two doors, one to the outside and the other to the main house. He used the one to the main house because then Mrs. S, as he called her, would know when he was leaving and coming, not because she checked up or cared, but it gave a feeling of security. Jack was fine with that, in fact, he liked her company and they had become friends. Cynthia Summers husband, Charles, had died about three years ago. He was a partner in a very successful firm. As he was crossing the street he was hit by a international deliveries firm's truck. It was found the driver had been smoking pot and the out of court settlement insured Cynthia would never have to work again a day in her life. On top of that a key man insurance policy bought out her husband's share of the business for an amount that was in the high seven figures. She was wealthy, and yet, led a very conservative life style.

Over the months Jack and Cynthia had spent time together in the evening watching TV or talking about every subject imaginable. They had become comfortable with their living arrangement and were very aware of the boundaries involved. One area they had in common, which they had discussed was their social life sucked. Cynthia had offers to date and had, but before long money always seemed to be on the suitors mind. So it was just easier to be very selective and never get really close. It had not been that long and she understood money always complicates relationships. Jack was almost the same. He dated occasionally, but it was mostly for affairs that he was obliged to attend. The students were off limits and frankly, he did not meet that many other women. His female colleagues were interested mostly in their disciplines, and that was not what Jack needed.

So on this wintery Thursday morning, Jack left his apartment. As he passed the kitchen he saw Cynthia who was busily wiping the kitchen counters that were not dirty when she started. Nothing in the house was every dirty or out of place in her house or in Jack's apartment. They use to kid each other about their obsessions.

"Good morning Mrs. S, you look very nice today. What happening in your world?"

"Not a thing, which is the issue at hand. I think I will just hang around here and wait for some guy call and ask me out on a hot date."

Jack paused at the kitchen, "Well, I put your number on the restroom wall at school; I thought that should help your cause."

"Why do I believe you? What are you doing today, Dr. Roland, besides putting graffiti on restroom walls? Maybe if you went to a truck stop I would get more action."

"Well, I am going to see Dean Harwell for a quick meeting, nothing important, and then I am done until Monday. No classes to teach and no reason to go to the lab. So I am thinking with the storm coming in, I want to go to the coast and spend the weekend there, reading and watching the weather. Why don't you come with me. We can go there and do what we want, read, watch the weather, eat, yes, emphasis on the eating. I will be back around noon. We can leave then. What do you say?"

"Hmm, that would preclude the hot date idea. And I do have a lot of things I planned to do this weekend like... like... like, hmm, Okay, I'll go, it will be fun."

"Yippee, I'll see you around noon."

Jack left and Cynthia wasn't sure why she said yes.