Stormy Weather Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack and his landlady spend a weekend on a stormy coast.
1.6k words
4.16
36.6k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia we to start packing for this short trip. She traveled a lot, so it would not take her long. With her case on the bed she began to plan, three days, that's a cinch. She went to her closet and took out three pairs of pants. It was cold, so best to dress warm. Blouses and sweaters worked best so she could wear layers. She saw a black dress she bought and had never worn. It was a basic black dress. It had a scoop neck which was lower than she might normally wear. She laid it on the bed. There was a community theater where they were going and she thought it would be fun to take in a play. She figured she could talk Jack into that. With her clothes ready she went to her lingerie drawer. She took out three pair of panties. They were high cut, stylish and comfortable, two cream colored and one black. For some reason she put a garter belt and black nylons in the bag. Better get some flannel pajamas, so she got a pair of bottoms and a top. She looked at them and put them back and opted for another pair, the top was cut much lower. Then without thinking she put in a black negligee set. Then she went into the adjoining bath room to get her travel kit for her makeup and accessories.

Cynthia looked in the mirror and thought; she would not wear down what she had on. She needed something more up tempo.

She took off her blouse and step out the pants she had on. She looked at herself. She knew that she was not petite. She was what the kids use to say, "Mom, your mom size, that's what you should be."

She was okay with her body. Genetics had kept her with a flat stomach and she was firm, for the same reason. She took off her bra that was made to not accentuate her fullness. She thought her breasts looked just fine. The large areolas were dark and her nipple pointed straight out, even though her breasts were not perky. She had on some white panties that were not what she wanted to wear so she took them off. There she was, completely naked, in front of the mirror. She looked carefully at her pubic hair. It was a neat triangle. However, she reached in the drawer and took out and electric razor and made sure, the patch was perfect. After she was done, she thought. "What am I doing, it's not like anyone is going to see me naked."

She dressed for the trip and was ready to go. She closed her case and thought she would go read until Jack arrived. It was just a little before noon when Jack came into the house.

"Well, that was quick. The dean just wanted to make sure that I was getting all I needed to do my job. Thank me for what I had done and then asked how the new grants were coming along. That was the real reason for the meeting. I told him fine and that was that."

Jack headed to his apartment. He was back in ten minute and said, "I'm ready, whenever you are."

"I'm ready, Cynthia said, noticing Jack had a case and the rest of his cloths on hangers. There was a sport coat so she thought the play would be an easy sell.

Jack carried the clothes to his car and put them all in the back seat. It was an hour and half drive, so no need to get all crazy packing, he thought.

He opened the car door for Cynthia and got in himself. As he back out and headed toward the highway, he said, "I'm glad you came with me." "Me, too."

The drive to the coast is always beautiful regardless of the time of year. It was misting outside and the windshield wipers kept a metronomic pace. Jack looked at Cynthia and notice she had unbuttoned her sweater. The car was comfortable and she was very relaxed. It was not unnoticed the top two buttons of her blouse were undone and could see her breasts start to rise. He spoke, "Let's play a game. It's called 'Truth or Truth.'

"Tell me how it works, before I commit," Cynthia said with a smile on her face.

"We ask each other a question. You have to tell the truth, no lies or you can choose to not answer the question and if you choose not to, no assumptions can be made."

"Okay, you go first."

Jack thought, "On a scale of one to ten, ten being the best, how happy are you right now?"

"An eight."

"Only an eight?" "That's two in a row so that one does not count. Already you are trying to cheat," knowing she scored big with that.

"Okay, my turn. Are you going to feed me or not?

"Yes, there is a restaurant just a few miles away, Camp 12, in a logger's style. Is that okay."

"Yes, that's fine." My turn again.

"What? Jack proclaimed.

"Yes my turn, you asked me if that was 'okay,' that was your question."

Jack briefly looked at Cynthia to give her the evil eye, but his attention was diverted as her blouse was puffed out and he could see her swelling breasts and the top of her bra. The evil eye never happened, but Cynthia pushed her blouse down, Jack knew he had been caught.

They had arrived at the restaurant. The agreed to continue the game later and Cynthia reminded Jack that it would be her turn.

The food was good, the rustic atmosphere was fun and the conversation was funny, they both laughed during the whole time.

Jack paid the bill. As they got out side, the mist had turned to snow and light flakes were coming down. Cynthia took Jack's arm as they walked to the car. Jack liked she did that, but nothing was said.

As they headed down the road, the light snow had turned to rain so they continued their journey with a slightly faster tempo from the windshield wipers.

Cynthia spoke, "Okay, my turn. Truth or truth; Jack, are we going to be all right Monday morning?"

Jack paused to answer, "Absolutely, because, Mrs. S, you are in charge."

"Thanks, that is very kind, Jack. And Jack, I get all the questions in a row I want; you just said I was in charge."

"Ask away.""Did you get two rooms?"

"No, I got the Shakespeare room, it has two beds. If that is not all right, we sure can get two rooms."

"No, two beds are perfect, not much different than at home."

Cynthia seemed more relaxed and when Jack looked at her her blouse had again puffed out and Jack looked and he saw the Cynthia saw him. She did nothing other than to say, "Make sure you keep your eyes on the road, Jack."

They arrived at the inn about three o'clock. It was an older hotel that had been converted into an inn with a literary theme. Each room was named after an author and the inside was decorated to depict the author's writing. Jack carried in their clothes and bags and checked went to the front desk where an older attractive woman was standing.

"Jack Roland. We have reservations."

"Yes, Mr. Roland, we have you in the Shakespeare room. It is ready."

The lady checking them in was in her fifties. Her name tag read, Phyllis. She told him about the amenities, the breakfast in the mornings and about a couple of restaurants that were still open during the winter, some closed during the off season. She never once looked at Cynthia other than when she gave her the once over.

As they went to their room, Cynthia commented, "She was a very attractive lady, Jack."

"Yes she was. I hope you were giving her the 'stink' eye."

"Yes, I did, the bitch."

Jack just smiled.

The room was delightful; Cynthia was in love with it. There were two beds, both poster types with large comforters on them. They faced the windows so you could lie in bed and see the ocean. There was about two feet between them. Off to one corner was a sitting area where there were large overstuffed chairs that faced the windows. Two French doors opened to a balcony where there were chairs and a table. The walls had pictures of the bard and Shakespearean works were on the desk and dressers. A fire place between two windows had been converted to gas, which Jack thought was great. Keeping the fire stoked was not what he wanted to do. The bathroom was off to the side and though small, it was nice and the claw foot bathtub had a shower installed. Everything had been modernized, but it was not the Hilton, what it was, was perfect.

They unpacked their bags and sat in the overstuffed chairs. Cynthia found a local newspaper with events of the area and mentioned to Jack the play at the community theater that was tomorrow night. Oddly enough it was "Two Men of Verona."

"Sound great to me. I'll call and get reservations." There were no phones in the room, or TV's, part of the ambiance. He got his cell phone, Cynthia gave him the number and Jack made the arrangements.

The weather outside started to get intensify. It was raining harder and the sound of it hitting the windows louder. The Pacific Ocean looked like the most powerful object in the world and it probably is. They sat in silence, looking out the window, reading their books, sometimes, closing their eyes. They were each in their own world, a world that included each other.

Jack had turned on the fireplace and sat back down. He looked at Cynthia, she was beautiful, he thought. Her look back to him was a slight smile, almost in recognition of what he was thinking.