Stormy Weather Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack and Cynthia return to the hotel.
1.7k words
4.55
23.6k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost eleven when they returned to their room. Jack took off his sport jacket and sat in his chair. Cynthia stood before at the window looking at the ocean. Neither spoke. Finally Cynthia turned, looking at Jack, "What are you thinking, Jack."

"Is this truth or truth?"

"Yes."

"I was thinking of last night, lying in bed just looking at you and how beautiful I think you are."

Cynthia walked toward Jack, "I think I am going to get ready for bed, could you help me unzip my dress?"

She turned her back toward him without waiting for a response. Jack stood and carefully and slowly unzipped the black dress. Cynthia did not move. Jack looked at her flawless back, the black bra strap that was in the middle. He slightly pulled one side of the dress back and kissed the back of her neck.

Cynthia said, "Thank you, Jack. Maybe you should get ready for bed first. She walked back to the window and gazed out, the back of her dress open. Jack didn't want to leave, but headed to get ready for bed. When he came back, Cynthia was sitting in her chair with a towel wrapped around her.

"It's all yours," Jack said.

When Cynthia stood up the towel fell a little and nothing was done to correct that. Cynthia headed to the bathroom as Jack watched. He looked at her legs and could see the tops of her nylons and the garter snaps he knew were there. Her walk was slow, she knew he was looking. Jack turned out the lights except for the reading lamp and the fireplace. The glow of the room was muted, but far from dark. It was, he thought just right. He went to the bed and turned down the covers, on both sides, and went and sat in his chair. The anticipation was almost too much. A shadow caught Jack's eye.

Cynthia had returned and stood in front of the fireplace. Wearing a black peignoir tied with one ribbon bow at the top, she looked at Jack with an innocent smile. The light behind made it so Jack could see the outline of her body. Jack stood up and took a step forward. Cynthia raised her hand to stop Jack for coming closer. She then reached up and pulled the ribbon that held to black robe closed.

As it opened Jack could see before him a picture of a woman who creating stirring he had not felt before. Her silver hair shimmered in the light of the fireplace, her cheeks glisten with the reflection. Her smile was one not only of innocence, but of wanting acceptance. The black bra that covered her breasts was sheer and directed their fullness. Black high cut panties covered her and under then were the garter belts that were attached to her glimmering stockings. Cynthia took the shoulder of her gown and pulled back, if cascaded to the floor. Her bare shoulders looked soft and Jack wanted to come forward and kiss her, but he did not move.

Cynthia put her arms behind her and unsnapped the bra. When she moved her arms forward, the straps ran down her arms and the material that had covered her fell with the robe. She folded her arms in front of her.

Jack was amazed at the fullness he saw, the rich brown areolae and the nipples that stood erect. Her waist curved in and accentuated her hips. She then bent slightly and her hands slid under the silk panties and she slid them down, stepping out so they could take their place with the garments already on the floor.

Jack just starred as she stood there. Her lush triangular hair pointed the way to her hidden treasure. Clad now only in a garter belt and nylons. Cynthia moved not to Jack but to the bed that was still made. She sat down and Jack turned to watch. Carefully and without rush she undid her nylons and slowly took them off. She stood and unsnapped the garter belt which fell. There she was, without any covering.

Jack was mesmerized. Cynthia then went to the bed where the covers had been turned down. She sat and moved her legs under the bedding, leaving only her face showing. While she looked at Jack, he stood on his side of the bed and removed his shirt. He then pulled down his pajama bottoms; his excitement was no longer a secret. He crawled into bed and laid close to Cynthia, neither spoke.

With his arm under her neck, their lips met, softly at first. Then with more passion, indescribably their mouths opened and explored each other. Bodies pressed tightly together, Jack could feel Cynthia's hips pressed hard against his. She took her leg and crossed his and pulled his thigh between hers and he could her heat and passion on his skin. Jack rose up on his elbow and moved toward the passion that waited him.

Cynthia spread her legs as wide as she could and Jack was kneeling between them, his arms on her side, still kissing her. He then moved his head down and kissed her neck and raising his head to stare at her breasts as they moved up and down with her breathing. Cynthia looked at him, looking at her and it excited her more.

Jack spoke softly, "I've wanted to do this for six months." He reached between his legs to guide his stiffened cock to the lips that were moist with desire. The head of his penis started into Cynthia. Her labial lips quivered as she felt him begging to go into her further. She raised her hips slightly and could feel Jack slide in a little more. Jack push in and then slowly came back only to go deeper into the wetness of Cynthia. He slowly repeated the movements until he was completely in her. Cynthia began to rhythmically move. In unison they pleasured each other. Together they felt the intensity come forth that had been built up.

Jack raised his head and looked at her breasts. Cynthia reached and cupped her right one and lifted it up. Jack leaned down and kissed her nipple. His mouth encompassed the rich brown field surrounding her nipple and he sucked as their hips thrust. The harder he sucked, the faster Cynthia moved. Her legs were locked around his and the wetness of her made his cock slide in and out with the greatest of ease. Her legs stiffened and she almost stopped and then with reckless abandoned she helped him move in and out.

"Jaaaaack, Jaaaaaaaaaaaaack, oh Jack, don't stop. Please don't stop. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dammnnnnnnnnnnnn, Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack."

Her body stopped, she did not move. He tried to remain still. The slightest movement now brought a squeal from her mouth. Slowly he felt her body relax. They lay there for what seemed for but a short while. Spoken words would have not improved on the silence.

Jack was now on his side looking at Cynthia. The light from the fire reflected the glow in her eyes. She lightly kissed him on the lips and said, let's sleep and they drifted off.

It was two o'clock. Jack's eyes slowly opened, he felt a chill on his chest and a warmth between his legs. Cynthia's hair was gently touching his stomach as her tongue was flicking against his now swollen cock. Her lips surrounded his swollen head, her tongue pressing against his slit as she withdrew only to plunge down on him again. Unceasingly she took him in his mouth. Without notice but great pleasure Jack shot is warm sperm into her mouth. She started lapping and taking it all in, not wanting to miss a drop. Jack faded back in complete satisfaction and Cynthia held him tightly as there bodies became entwined.

It was not but five minutes later Jack found himself, returning the pleasure, his tongue inside of the nether lips of this beautiful woman, exploring her and then moving it up to the apex where her clitoris was swollen and Jack easily could move his wanting tongue up and down it, to the side and over it. His finger now slid inside of her as he continued to lick. Cynthia's hips now were heightening the pace and almost without warning and with no consciousness of the time or place, Cynthia screamed and then tried to muffle her voice, but to little avail. And then she relaxed. Jack moved next to her, he kissed her mouth and they could taste the sweetness of her nectar. It reminded Jack of peaches. His finger that had been in her, he slid into her mouth and she such the juice she had made. The kissed for what seemed such as short time and somehow they both drifted away in each wrapped by their arms.

Jack looked at the clock, it was three-thirty. Jack spread his legs and Cynthia positioned herself between them. Her eyes looked up as she surround Jack's member with her lips and began to have her mouth move up and down his shaft. Jack places his hands on her shoulders and rubbed them as the movement kept and even pace.

Jack's body was stiffening and then he almost yelled, but in a low voice said, "Cynthia, I am going to cum." She substituted her hand for her mouth. Stroking him she said, "I want to watch you cum Jack." With her face no more than five inches away from the tip of his penis she stroked him faster and faster until the moment of truth, Jack's sperm shot out, some going on Cynthia's face, some in her mouth, some went on her eyelid. When he was done, she licked her lips and moved up to his face and kissed him and together they tasted the wonderment of what had just happened.

And then they talked.

It was six o'clock when they fell asleep and the morning light did not wake them until almost ten in the morning. "Jack, we're not leaving until tomorrow, so that means you have to feed me for one more day."

Jack was grinning like a skunk that had just eaten bumble bees, "That's all I am to you, a meal ticket."

"Not quite," her hand was on his cock and slowly bringing it to attention.

To Be Continued