Stormy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers

And as he arrived home, he had completely forgotten, he had to be at Hooters at seven. He had time for a quick shower, not enough time to start obsessing and back out. He put on a black silk shirt with a small gold pattern and black pants, a soft micro-fiber, trying to be indiscrete, to hide in the darkness wherever Dan was going to take him. He wasn't worried that much about Hooters; it was the stop after that and the one after that ... most likely a strip club and he had never been to one of those.

Matt couldn't believe how forward Dan was at Hooters. He immediately had his favorite waitress there at the table, sitting next to him. And he grabbed her butt every chance he had and she kept saying save it for later, she could get fired.

And he brought a friend with him, Jerry, a nice enough guy, but the foulest mouth. He talked about titties and asses like they had to be part of every sentence.

"Dan, you never told me, ever been married?"

"Sure Matt, five times ... ready to dump this one."

"You're married? I never knew that."

"Yeah, me too," said Jerry. "My wife gives me grief every time I go out with Dan. She's been trying to figure out Dan's home phone so she can call his wife and compare notes." and the two of them laughed hard.

"Imagine the trouble I would be in if we couldn't back each other up?" said Dan.

The conversation told Matt he was out of place here, these guys were fun to be with but this would be the last time.

They left there and Matt was looking for any opportunity to beg out. "How about I stay and finish the game here fellas?"

"No way Matt buddy, one more place, a real classy place, they got the game there, I promise ... then we'll take you back for your truck, honest, it's a classy place."

"Alright, it's getting a little chilly, let me get my hat." Matt knew that people that constantly said 'promise' and 'honest' were usually not honest people ... and he was worried about being recognized, a ball cap would help ... he had tinted reading glasses, he never wore those.

It was a long forty minute drive to the place, 'LeEleganz' Gentlemen's Club, a first for Matt. He drove by places like this, never had the courage to go in. He had no idea what went on inside, just what he saw in movies. His heart was racing as he paid the fifteen dollar cover.

Dan was recognized at the door, still in his business suit from earlier, hadn't been home.

Before even going through the inside door Matt could hear the walls and floor vibrating to the heavy base of the music. The lighting was subdued, it was Thursday night, he didn't expect it to be this crowded. He saw his first bare flesh, she was on a stage swinging around a pole, the lights mostly red to make her look so delicious ... topless. He stared and Dan and Jerry made their way in, grabbing a waitress with a 'French Maid' outfit on, ordered drinks.

A woman came up to Matt, she was young, too young, flat hair, fake mole on her cheek, bright red lipstick and a short nothing of a dress he could see through. He just shook his head no, too scared to say anything, his heart pounding to the music.

Two more women came up to him, the first was too ... well he was being picky and these were not for him, he didn't like huge plastic boobs. He saw that Dan and Jerry had split up so he walked around looking at what was going on, trying to be discrete and pretended to be looking at the stage. The glasses he was wearing had a slight yellow tint, surprisingly giving him better vision in all the smoke. He hadn't noticed it before, everyone smoking; it was enough to make him sick even though there were those air cleaners suspended from the ceiling everywhere.

And he saw the bouncers walking around in their white shirts and red bow ties, keeping an eye on the girls mostly and some of the guys. Matt leaned up against a corner out of the traffic. This was so erotic, all these partially naked women, the ones on stage in G-strings and nothing else. And then he noticed, they came out in a light dress or some kind of see trough thing, then didn't get topless until the second song. And the one on stage right then was gorgeous, perfect body, unbelievable tiny waist and firm butt with high heels and tits that stood so perky and high, she pinched them and pulled, Matt's dick got immediately hard. And while he was staring and drooling, a tall woman, beautiful and voluptuous, legs from here to forever walked right by him, ran her knuckles over his tented pants even though he was back in the corner and not in traffic.

"Dance?" she asked.

Matt didn't want to dance, he didn't see anyone else dancing ... he just looked back at her. She was amazing to look at.

"I'll take my dress off for you?" as she cupped her amazing tits.

Matt was sort of speechless, he had no idea what she was talking about.

She held out her hand and pulled him along the back wall. The walls were all dark red and there was a long black vinyl bench seat with very small tables every couple feet. The corner was dark, almost black and unoccupied. Now that his eyes had adjusted and was closer he could see all the other girls giving lap dances to men on that bench seat. They were rubbing their tits in the guy's faces and some were turned around rubbing their asses up and down. One guy had two girls and they were kissing each other, their hands on each other's tits.

She pulled him to a spot at the corner where the light was dimmer than the rest and he sat, the bench wasn't as deep as a normal seat, just enough for a man's butt. The first thing that happened was she placed her knee between his, her chin bone against his crotch.

"Nice big one!"

Matt motioned for her to lean down, "I've never done this before ... what are we doing?"

"Aren't you sweet ... really? First time?"

He nodded his head.

Then she pulled his head into her breasts, rubbing them back and forth with her flimsy dress still on.

Matt's heart was pounding; his pecker was even harder with her knee action.

Then she sat down next to him, "Lap dances are fifteen for one song, three songs for thirty. You are not allowed to touch me; they will throw your ass out of here in a second if you touch my privates, but its okay to touch everything else. Most guys just put their hands on my hips. And nothing with your mouth either, I can touch you; you cannot touch me ... okay? We'll start at the next song ... are you a cop?"

"No, engineer, defense contractor, I'm here with Dan, the big guy?"

"Dan Waters? Is he here tonight?"

"Yeah, over there," he said pointing to him. "And Jerry is with us too, I don't see him."

"I know Jerry too, the jerk. Tell me, are either of them married?"

"I didn't tell you this ... both are."

"And you?"

"Divorced, six years ago."

"And this is your first time?"

He nodded his head.

"I'm Brea; will you come back and ask for me? I'm here every night except Sunday and Monday. Will you come back tomorrow night for me? I'm so naughty ... I'll do anything for a little cash ... I can be so bad sometimes ... I just can't help myself ... I feel your big dick in your pants and I just get wet thinking about you ... here see, my nipples are all hard just for you ... because I know you have that big dick ... its so hard for me, I can feel it." as she reached over and gave him a squeeze.

Matt's heart was about to erupt, he had never heard dirty talk before, never heard these kinds of word out of a woman's mouth. The song ended and she stood, her knee back against his crotch, her nipples brushed back and forth across his face, her leg going up and down ... and then she slowly peeled the dress off, only a second before she was applying pressure again ... she lifted his hands to her waist, he could feel her perfect skin, it was so smooth.

Brea leaned in and breathed in his ear, "Oh, you make me so horny!" then she reached down and pulled on her thong or G-string, whatever it was ... it was so low ... she had to be shaved really close ... and she slid it off her hips a little, teasing him by dropping it lower, then her tits back in his face, nipples hard against his cheek, "Oh, you are so hard ... I can tell you are so big ... thank you for wearing these pants ... they are so soft and smooth ... my pussy is soft and smooth like that ... I wish I could show you."

Matt felt like he was making love ... he slid his hands up and down her back as that song ended and she stood up.

"Another?"

He nodded yes.

She started sweating a little with this one, her knee never breaking contact with his crotch.

Matt touched the sweaty part of the back of her knee, wiping it dry and moving up over her butt and to her back. This time as she leaned her crotch in and rubbed her tits, his hands just naturally went further behind her butt, meeting at her crack and pulling her cheeks apart as she bent back over. She turned around and shook her ass in his face, spanking her cheek hard two, three times and pulled her ass cheeks apart for him and she then rubbed her butt up an down his waist and then to his crotch. Then she bounced up and down and sat on his boner, it was sticking up into her crotch as she leaned back and slid his hands up her waist and then over her tits just the once, watching to be sure there were no bouncers around.

"You're Dan's friend, not a cop?"

"Engineer, Electrical," he found himself reassuring her.

Brea was still holding his hands and placed them on her tits, letting him squeeze and fondle her for a minute until she pulled his hands away and turned around, sideways this time, "I'm not allowed to do that ... but you make me so hot ... I'm all wet down here," and she took his one hand and let him slide it up along her pussy on the outside of what was two pair of thongs.

Matt could see the way her body was turned, the side of her leg against his crotch, his left hand was on her ass and sliding up and down her pussy without anyone able to see since they were in the dark corner.

"Oh, honey, I am all wet just thinking about the naughty things I could do with your big cock." and she continued to let his hand wander until she saw a bouncer walking their way. She slowly stood up and put his hands on her waist, her titties back against his cheeks. Then the song ended.

"I'm going to do you another one Honey, but I'm going to rest this one ... (she leaned in close) you got me all hot and bothered."

Matt was never so turned on in his life, but his hand had felt her thongs ... she wasn't' wet ... it dawned on him that it was her business, it wasn't real ... she never even asked his name.

"You know some girls go out in the parking lot and give blow jobs for fifty bucks, but I don't do that."

The way she said it caused Matt to ponder, was that a complaint or an offer?

The waitress came over and bent over low, giving Matt a good look down the cleavage of her uniform.

"Budweiser draft."

"I need a water ... just three bucks," asked Brea.

"Sure," Matt nodded his head.

The beer and water came back quickly and Matt paid cash, tipping the waitress five dollars.

"So Honey, are you coming back for me tomorrow night? Please? It's Friday and I need you to visit me?"

Matt nodded yes. She could have asked him anything and he would have said yes, she had reached her hand between his legs and was squeezing his dick, rubbing it up and down. Matt saw Jerry and pointed him out to Brea, noticed Dan was very loud and boisterous with a girl under each arm, walking around to try and prove he knew everyone.

The next song started and Brea was back to the same things, keeping Matt hard as a rock, letting him do the wrong things. She stayed with him for another hour until he realized he didn't have any more cash. He had been keeping count of the number of dances. At the same time, Dan was walking around looking for him and Brea was tired out, all sweaty from the lap dances.

"You're coming back tomorrow right?"

Matt nodded yes and gave her a hundred and fifty dollars which included a thirty dollar tip.

"Oh, honey, if you don't come back tomorrow, I'm coming looking for you," and Brea gave Matt a hard kiss ... no tongue.

Matt found Dan and Jerry by the front door. Dan was out of money too, so they drove back to Hooters. "Matt, what happened to you? I saw you behind me when we went in and then not again until just now?"

"I ran into a human vacuum cleaner, she sucked all the money out of my pocket."

"Oh, I like that ... that's funny ... I'm going to use that one," said Jerry with his slurred speech.

Dan dropped off Matt right next to his truck after shaking hands.

"Get to an ATM, I'm not done, we're going back," said Jerry just before Matt closed the door as they drove off.

Matt got in his truck, the parking lot was well lit and his truck was the only one there, Hooters was closed. He got in, started it and was driving home ... he couldn't help himself, he had to release some tension, he pulled down his zipper and came in buckets all over the floor mat.

Arriving home, he started to realize how bad he smelled, the smoke in his lungs, hair and clothing. He wanted a shower, but knew he first had a mess to clean. It took him twenty minutes to clean the carpet and armor-all the leather and vinyl in the truck.

He beat his meat again in the shower with another pint of come and then again when he tried to sleep. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. There were so many almost naked women and all of them grinding up and down on hard cocks like his in that place.

In the morning Matt coughed up a bunch of black stuff, it came out of his nose as well. Then he realized what a nasty thing he had done, smelling the stinky smoke in his laundry room. He did the light load of darks before making breakfast knowing he had to pick up Veronica and Steffie at six-forty. The washer was done quickly and he put the things in the dryer with the stay fluff cycle on until he came home.

Matt was feeling a little ashamed when Veronica and Steffie got in the truck. He hoped no one could smell the nasty smoke; the taste was still in his mouth even though he had brushed last night and twice already this morning.

"I like your truck Matt."

Thank you Steffie."

As soon as they dropped her at school, the truck almost too big to make it around the tight turn by the side door, Veronica started, "I did what you said ... I didn't get upset or anything and she accepted her punishment, no fight at all ... I thought she was going to kill me if I tried to punish her."

"No, they teach classes on this stuff ... the kids actually crave discipline, it makes them feel safe, like they know the adults are in charge and its okay for them to be kids."

"So a calendar?"

"You'll be amazed, she will test you to make sure you follow through, that is why you have to be very precise and follow through. If you say two days, then make it two days. They will actually get mad at you if you don't. It's like a basketball game ... how would you like it if the ref said don't push him or I'll award a free throw, then he never did even though you kept pushing, doing anything to get him to award the free throw. It would make you mad. So set the rules and be strict. She will love you for it." And after he said that, he realized she probably wasn't a basketball fan and didn't understand the analogy.

"I like the idea about how she gets to choose what we eat ... that works both ways, punishment and reward."

"But you make the list of choices ... she still has to have boundaries with everything."

"Wow, I never thought of any of this stuff. So did it work with your kids?"

"Pretty much ... every child is different ... mine had bad reactions to the divorce, still do ... daughter wants us to get back together even though she is remarried."

"So do you still love your ex?"

"Good question ... guess I will love the memory of all the good times ... but I don't want her back, I guess that is love in a way."

"So tell me about Hooters?"

"Oh, Dan ... had a Honey there ... kept pinching her butt and he promised to meet up with her later ... place is pretty tame, like you said."

"So did you stay for the whole Laker's/Spur's game?"

"No, home about nine or nine thirty ... had some things to do at the house, laundry ... stuff."

Veronica looked at Matt, she could sense that wasn't true ... but didn't say anything.

Work was back to normal except Matt now did the Veronica and Steffie run before and after, always giving suggestions to Veronica, never saying anything directly to Steffie about her behavior. It was definitely getting better; Veronica was getting notes from her teacher praising Steffie's work and attitude ... a first.

Matt bought some books and instructional video to help, most of it reinforcing what he had been teaching. He didn't mind when she read it at her desk.

With the change in behavior, the savings in time and money by catching a ride with Matt, Veronica's hopeless feelings were starting to get better, especially when Matt got the corporate attorney to help with her legal issues. They tracked down Steffie's father and sent notices about child support, hearings, proof of paternity ... nothing was settled, but there was slow progress. All the credit card companies and collection agencies stopped calling.

And Matt kept having dreams about the strip club ... Brea, what she was saying in his ear. Weeks passed, a month, then two and he couldn't get over the erotic images and sensations, the words. Slowly and surely he was forgetting how stinky and nasty it was, that Brea had only teased him the whole time, never getting him off. He started thinking about the fifty dollar blow job she mentioned, wondering if she was offering. He even entertained thoughts of getting a hotel room and inviting her up after she was done ... he was getting hornier by the day.

Once a week he started taking Veronica and Steffie out to dinner, a little reward he worked out for her good behavior. It was the second weekend in June when Veronica knocked on his office door, a Friday afternoon, "Sir, I have a problem ... I don't know who to turn to ... maybe you would know someone ... you had kids. I was wondering if you knew someone that could watch Steffie tomorrow, I have a wedding to go to, I'm a bridesmaid, I can't back out ... the dress and everything ... my sitter just called, she can't do it ... I have two backups, but they are in the wedding party and kids are not invited ... do you remember the sitters you used? I would even think to leave her at home, but lately there has been a boy chasing her, an older one and the police won't do anything ... and if he knew she was home and alone."

"Sunday I'm golfing ... Saturday, working on my house ... sure, she can come over ... I'll get Mrs. Baumgartner ... she won't want to go to your place."

"Really? It's like the whole day ... I won't be back until late at night ... I'll pay whatever she asks."

"What time are you leaving?"

"It's not until noon."

"I'll be at your place a ten, give you some time to get ready."

"Okay ... you can drop her late in the day; she's been pretty good about getting herself to bed."

"No, she'll stay over, have her clothes packed ... safer that way ... I'll drop her at your place at nine on Sunday ... to get me to my tee off time."

"Sir ... I have to tell you that since that day two months ago when you started helping us, driving me to work ... my life has hope in it now ... I felt like it was crumbling around me before that."

"Veronica, we're just carpooling, this planet is getting warmer because of everyone's carbon footprint ... and I've seen those big feet of yours."

"Matt!" and she was giggling.

"Yep, the size of small ships."

"Okay, then I'm not going to try and be serious with you."

"How can you expect me to be serious with feet that big?"

aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers