Story 01 Pt. 01

Story Info
A bondage fiction based on reality.
4.2k words
4.31
27.7k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am curious, but inexperienced. Could you tell me more?"

That's all it said. I get those sorts of replies to my ad on a bdsm personals site all the time. I figure it is some frustrated woman who is too afraid to actually make a move to the dark side of her fantasies. I am convinced all women have them, but for whatever reason they are afraid to act on them. (Every woman I've known who has acted on them with me was eventually glad, if irrevocably changed, by the way.) My reply was as usual a series of questions and directions.

"If you are truly interested, reply. Take your time, be explicit.

Give me a physical description; a photo would be nice too.

When did you discover your interest in D/s and how.

What experience do you have, if any?

Tell me how your desires manifest themselves. (i.e. fetishes, pornography, fantasy, etc.)

How bad to you need it?

Reply soon. I devote a great deal of time to my hobby. Someone else might take your place if you delay."

I am only seeing a couple of women right now, women I have known for quite some time, women who for various reasons it was impossible to have completely and I wanted someone fresh, someone a little less predictable, maybe someone a little dangerous, hence, my online ad.

It was a cool spring morning. I was pruning the euonymus that grows on the front brick of my home. I enjoy gardening very much. I am very proud of my efforts at landscaping. I take great pains to care for it. I find great satisfaction in arranging different plants, watching them grow, seeing how they change through the seasons. I am afraid my home sticks out from the rest of the neighborhood for it's lush flora. Neighbors are frequently complimenting it or asking questions about it. The neighborhood is mostly made of small cottage style homes, occupied by old single women whose husbands have died or left them, and yuppie couples just starting out who cannot yet afford the mansion of their dreams, but appreciate the charms of the traditional architecture.

"I am glad to see you cutting all that wildness from your house. I looks plumb snaky to me," croaked old Miss Crews, my next-door neighbor. She was the widow of a military man and her yard had all the charm of a military base, but at least she was a quiet neighbor and otherwise minded her own business.

"Don't worry it will grow back," I replied with a smile and turned my back to renew my efforts at cutting back the overgrown vines.

"I sure hope so," I heard another female voice say.

I turned and out by my mailbox was a young couple. They appeared to be in their late twenties or early thirties.

"I have really admired your home. We just moved in and I hope we can get our place to look this nice some day."

It was the young woman I heard. Her husband was fussing with is iPod trying to arrange the cords and ear buds. I walked out to the road.

"My name is Vicki, this is my husband Sam. We just moved in. We were out for a walk."

"Good to meet you. I am Michael. Welcome to the neighborhood," I replied, shaking Sam's hand. He grinned and acknowledged my handshake, but seemed to be pre-occupied with his iPod. Vicki asked me a few questions about the euonymus and they continued on their way.

The reply was quicker than I expected. Usually most women are never heard from again, once I ask them to do something. It is a problem that most women with submissive fantasies have. They are, by and large, just plain lazy, unwilling to perform the simplest task. It was clear by it's length she did as I asked and took her time. She described herself as thin, medium length blond hair, about five eight, 118 lb, small breasted. She said she had fantasies of being tied up and molested since she was a little girl. Her mother even caught her tying herself up and masturbating when she was thirteen, for which she was severely punished and even went to counseling. She said she didn't know where those fantasies came from. She described herself as completely without experience except for some experimentation with a boy in college that was very awkward. She said she fed her desires with internet porn sites that catered to BDSM interests and discovered that there were many other women like her and that is why she decided to take the first steps to making her fantasies real. She said she mostly masturbated to fantasies of being bound, punished, and forced to perform lewd sex acts. She apologized for not giving me a photo, but said she would some day.

I replied thanking her for following directions so well. I asked her for a phone number, and a nickname so we could chat online. She replied with a cell number, and gave me her screen name on AOL,hopelesss.

I chatted with her that afternoon on IM. We chatted enough for me to learn that she was aroused by dirty talk. She confessed to be excited merely by chatting with me, knowing she was finally in touch with someone who understood her. I made her masturbate while we chatted She asked me a lot of questions about my experiences with other women. Relating my experiences to her made her very hot. Even through the impersonal medium of instant messaging it was clear she was eager to hear all. I also got the impression that she was married or otherwise attached. When I asked about her experiences with other men she seemed to be talking about her current relationship more than men in her past. I didn't ask her if she was married or not. If she was talking with me it was clear it didn't matter. Besides, I didn't want to put her on the spot, at least not now, that would come later when I had her under my control, not now when it would be so easy for her to be scared away. Nonetheless, it was clear she was a woman in need of some serious fucking and the men she had known were not capable of satisfying her appetites. I was sure I could, now that I knew her better. Internet chatting is useful that way. Women feel safe describing their most private and twisted desires when chatting. They are usually embarrassed later but it is easy to reassure them that they are not at all undesirable and thereby gain their trust and increase their desire for you. She wasn't aware of it yet but she was giving me the very rope I needed to bind her.

It was late that night. I was getting ready to get in bed when the phone rang. It was Alexis. I have known Alexis for a long time. She is close to me age, forty-one, but we have know each other since the sixth grade. I was the first boy who ever, kissed her, and the first to tie her up! She was calling from my driveway on her cell phone.

"Hey, I am glad you haven't gone to sleep yet. I really want to see you."

"What is it Alexis? What do you need?"

There was a long silence.

"... you know me, you know how I am. Just let me see you," she whined.

"Okay come in. I'll unlock the door."

I didn't have to ask, I knew what she needed and I was more than happy to give it to her. The physical labor of working in my yard had increased my appetite for the pleasures of the weaker sex. Chatting with someone on the Internet is no substitute for more specific pleasures of the flesh.

Alexis has been married three times. She always marries some older guy with a big belly, a big wallet, and a three-inch cock. I guess it is her Catholic upbringing. She feels guilty about the way she is and she tries to compensate by marrying just the sort of fellow who is clumsy, and inept at sex. Alexis let herself in. She was wearing a short plaid skirt, mules with very high heels, and a tight sleeveless top. She had a sack in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

"I brought us something to drink. You like bourbon don't you?"

"You know I do. What have I told you about smoking?" I replied displeased.

She poured a drink of whisky straight. Her back was to me, but I could see her face in the mirror behind the bar.

"I know, I am sorry. I am bad, I am so bad," she whined and then she hung her head leaning on the bar as though exhausted.

"Yes you are, you are very bad. Step back from the bar, spread your feet apart, then lean forward and take hold of it with your hands."

She knew why she was there and did as she was told, arching her back, sticking her ass out, offering it to me, twisting it back and forth her head still hanging down. I walked over to her and ran my hand from the back of her thigh up under her skirt. The inside of her thigh was slick and wet. I found her pantiless. Cupping her pussy in my hand, I squeezed her lips and pulled on them. Her pussy had stubble on it from not being shaved recently I could feel her juices leaking out. She twisted and arched her back even more.

"Yes you are very bad. You come here needed a good fucking and haven't even prepared yourself. Just feel the stubble on your cunt. You are such a slut. You always have been haven't you? Of course I knew it before anyone else. Nobody knows it like I do. Isn't that right?"

"Uh, huh," she panted.

"Have you been drinking?"

"No, but you are making me dizzy."

"Go to the bathroom and clean up, put on some fresh makeup as though you were going out for the evening. Don't dilly-dally, don't play with yourself. Then bring me some rope, your collar, and of course put on your heels. Then look in the toy chest and pick out a butt plug. That's all you will need."

She obeyed without a whine or whimper.

I took my drink and sat down at my desk. As soon as I logged on my laptop a window popped open. It washopelesss.

hopelesss: "Are you busy?"

Heartless60: "Sort of."

hopelesss: "Are you with someone?"

Heartless60: "Don't ask"

hopelesss: "I wish it was me."

Heartless60: "It could be."

hopelesss: "I am scared."

Heartless60: "I know."

hopelesss: "What are you going to do to her?"

Heartless60: "I'll have to tell you later... bye for now.

I finished my drink and poured another one. Then I got dressed, some jeans, boots and a black t-shirt. I went back to the living room and waiting for Alexis. Directly she came in wearing her black leather collar, chain leash attached to a large ring in her collar in one hand and a length of rope and butt plug in the other. The collar I make Alexis wear is a posture collar, very tall; it forces her to stand straight pushing her chin up and not allowing her to look down. It has the added benefit of causing her tits to jut out slightly. She had the look of shame on her face. It always humiliated her when I made her pick out a toy. It forced her to reveal what she really wanted. I like to humiliate her. She wanted it. She needed it. She needed a man who wasn't afraid to do it.

"That's better. You look good, come here stand in front of me."

Alexis is a good-looking woman. Pale skin, short brunet hair, she has the face of a soccer mom, but the body of porn star. She had put on fresh makeup, her eyes were darker and larger now, her lips redder and fuller. Long legged, you could see the muscles in her thighs and calves. She has plump tight ass and it looked even more so in those heels. I like the way heels jack a woman's ass up. The combination of collar and heels forced her to present her charms in such a way, as I found pleasing. I really liked her narrow waistline. Her hips and waist blended together nicely. I was fond of the way my hands easily found her hips and held them while I was fucking her. Some women need a corset or cincher to accentuate their waist, but not Alexis.

Her tits were fake but nicely done, a gift from one of her rich ex-husbands. They felt and looked quite real. Her nipples were long and large, more so than most women. She likes me to hurt her by pulling and twisting them, something I discovered when we were still just teenagers. I inspected her pussy.

" I see you shaved everything just the way I like it. Are you going to be my good little girl?"

The lips of her pussy were soft now, freshly shaven. Her inner lips were wet and swollen. I took a finger and pushed back the hood of her clit. There it was all pink and stiff, begging for attention. Alexis pushed her hips forward and opened her legs. I pushed two fingers inside her. She grunted, and then panted as I rubbed her littlenaughty spot. That is what I called her G-spot. Her hips began to thrust, but I stopped short of making her cum. Then I turned her around and with my thumbs on the crack of her ass roughly spread her cheeks apart and circled her puckered little asshole with the two wet fingers that just seconds ago had been in her cunt. I took a butt plug from the table next to my chair and twisted it up inside her. She had picked a rather large one. She gasped at first, but from past training she knew to breath out and not resist, for now it was inevitable that it was going in her backside whether she liked it or not. She is resistant at times about getting fucked in the ass, but this was a good sign. She was trying to impress me with her willingness.

"Give me the rope."

I tied it around her waist and then place two knots in the free end and ran it between her legs and up the crack of her ass over the waist rope in back, separating the two ends and back around her hips to the rope in front, pulling it apart in such a way as to pull the two knots tightly against the plug in her ass and, after carefully spreading her pussy, her clit. I called it her rope thong. It had the effect of squeezing her waist, legs, and hips, but not only that but it provides constant stimulation to her pussy and asshole.

"Cross your wrists behind you back"

I then took what was left of the rope and tied her wrists to the waist rope in such a way that if she struggled it would only pull the rope between her legs tighter causing the knots to push the butt plug farther and rub her clit harder. I stood up and took her by her leash.

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Out."

"OUT! Someone will see me."

"You have no choice. Besides it is late and very dark. You'll just have to take the chance."

This was going to be another variation on a little game I played with her. I liked to fuck with her mind even before I fucked her body. I called it interrogation, sort of like confession, only more twisted. I asked the questions and she confessed. It was late and very dark. I turned out the room lights and led her by her leash to her car. She looked beautiful struggling to walk in her heels. With her wrists behind her back it forced her breast forward causing he back to arch and pushing her ass out. Each step caused the crotch rope to torment her asshole as well as her clit. I led her to the passenger side and opened the door

"Now get in."

I intended to continue her humiliation. Naked, tied up, exposed physically, it was time to expose her emotionally. I started the car and began to drive around.

"Now, you said you were bad Alexis. Why are you so bad?"

She was silent.

"Tell me or I will put you out and make you walk down the road behind the car."

I took hold of one of her nipples and pulled.

"Tell me, be a good girl."

"I am just bad," she spoke in an almost child like voice now.

"Then tell me what makes you bad."

"I like the things you make me do, the things you do to me."

"That isn't bad, you please me when you do those things."

"But those things are bad," she whined.

"What things?" I asked.

"Like when we were kids, when you chased me across the playground, you would chase the girls and kiss them and I wasn't suppose to like it but I did. It made me feel funny in my stomach when you did that."

She was right. We did chase girls and when we caught them we would kiss them. It was intended to annoy them, but Alexis would become very passive when I would catch her. One day I felt like kissing her on the mouth and she kissed me back. Her lips were like nothing I had ever felt before, soft, warm, wet, and yielding. I must say that I enjoyed the idea of her being so submissive and responsive. It was the beginning of a feeling that I would pursue the rest of my life.

"But you liked it didn't you."

"Uh, huh, but I wasn't supposed to."

"I will tell you what you are suppose to like."

I reached across the seat and pulled on the crotch rope. She squirmed. This was making her hot, drawing her nasty little secret out of her. Taking away her choices.

"Now tell me what you have done that is really bad."

"After you moved away I let someone else do something to me."

"Who and what?"

"My cousin. I let him feel of me and he put his thing in me."

"You liked it didn't you?" I said smiling.

"Yes, I wish I didn't but I did. He even made me suck is thing. He held me down and put it in my mouth."

"Didn't you bite it? You must have liked it if you didn't bite it. Did you tell anyone? You didn't did you? We both know why, it was because you liked it when he put his thing in you, you liked getting fucked, you liked sucking his cock. You know you did."

Alexis was squirming in the seat, thrusting her hips back and forth trying to get some stimulation from the rope between her legs.

"Look at you. Poor darling are such a nympho. It is making you hot just to think about it. I think you are right, I think you have been very bad. I think I will put you out on the side of the road and let everyone see what a slutty little sex slave you have become. Maybe I'll just tie your leash to the back of the car and lead you naked down the road trying to keep up until that rope between your legs rubs your nasty pussy raw. But no, you would just enjoy it too much wouldn't you?"

Her efforts were bearing fruit. She was cumming from the crotch rope. Frankly I was surprised it took so long. Alexis is very responsive sexually and usual cums quickly.

"No, I have a better idea. I will take you home, tie your wrist over your head and whip you."

She sat silently. I knew her well enough to know that the word "whip" was enough to have her become excited all over again.

Once back at the house I led her to my bedroom and tied her wrist to the hooks from my ceiling, leaving the butt plug in her ass held by the crotch rope, and made good my promise. I whipped her slow at first. I whipped her with a strap of leather about two feet long that extended from a wooden handle about eighteen inches in length. Although the leather was supple it was deadly accurate and just long enough to wrap around her back or her thighs leaving wide red welts. She wiggled too much preventing me from hitting were I aimed so I attached a spreader bar to her ankles and continued. Alexis really needed a good whipping, we both knew it. When all the fight was gone from her I let her free from her bonds and took her to bed. She fucked me like a wild woman, cumming time and time again. Whipping her does that. It makes her very wet and horny. As she would say, it makes her sweet and keeps her from being bitchy. While I fucked her she thanked me over and over for being willing to whip her so hard, for not being afraid to put her in her place. Such a woman inspires me to fuck her long and hard. Alexis did have very good pussy. It fit my cock perfectly, snug warm and wet. And she seemed to appreciate the fact that it rubbed hernaughty spot just right, forcing orgasm after orgasm out of her. Even after I had cum she would suck my cock back to life and climb on top of me bucking her hips back and forth until she was exhausted. She slept in my arms like a child that night. When I awoke the next morning before daylight I tied her face down and spread eagle to the bed and took her in her ass. She was pleading with me to stop, not to do it, it hurt too much she would say, but I kept it in her ass and when she would relax I would push it farther into her until I had my cock balls deep in her. It was then she gave in and began to squirm and push her ass against me using her ass to fuck my cock. That was and has always been the pattern with Alexis, me forcing her and her finally giving in to the twisted pleasures she craves but cannot admit to.

12