Story 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We will always be very special friends, but I am afraid she is very much two people. One who tries to live up to the expectations of others, a successful attorney and a mother of two, and the other, a wanton woman whose appetites cannot easily be satisfied. She is sort of a Jekyll and Hyde. I hope someday she will be able to reconcile the two sides of her personality. Until then I will take my pleasure from her as often as I need.

That morning I sat down at my desk in the bay window in my bedroom and logged on the Internet. I half hoped hopelesss would log on too, so I could relate my previous night's experiences to her. She apparently wasn't at her computer so I read my usual sites and watched ole Miss Crews policing the grounds of her yard picking up stray leaves and twigs that had fallen in it. I noticed that Vicki the new neighbor down the street was working in her yard, unloading some plants, and trying her hand at landscaping. Then I noticed a moving van backing up to the house on the corner. It had been vacant for some time. I young couple used to live there and they divorced. I hoped the new occupant would be someone I could relate to. Very soon I noticed a woman, apparently young mother driving up behind the van and she had a child of maybe ten or eleven in the car with her. When she got out she appeared quite desirable, long brown hair, large breast, wearing a long flowing dress of some light material that allow the sun to shine through from behind in such a way as I could see the outline of her figure. Hmmm, I thought, I need to find out more about her.

About that time it occurred to me thathopelesss had given me her cell phone number. Maybe I should use it? Looking in my email app. I found it and dialed from my desk phone.

"Hello hopelesss?"

"Yes?"

"This is Heartless."

There was silence.

"Yes, I am sorry, you sort of scared me. I wasn't expecting you. I needed to gather my thoughts."

"Are nervous?"

"Yes," her voice quivered.

"What are you doing? Is it a bad time to call?"

"I was just unloading my car from shopping. Can I call you back?"

I looked out the bay window. My neighbor Vicki was on her cell phone. Could it be...?

"What did you buy?"

"Just some plants and stuff."

"Okay, I'll call back later. Bye."

I watched as I hung up the phone. Vicki folded her cell phone at the same time and put it in her pocket.

12