Story 2

Story Info
New neighbor is welcomed.
894 words
4.23
28.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I step out of the shower, only to realize that I forgot to set out a towel for myself. Every now and then, my idiosyncrasies escape me. I walk over to the linen closet, soaking wet in the freezing air, my nipples fully erect, and search in vain for a towel. I sigh to myself, and walk with little caution to my bedroom. No one is home right now. I enter my room, and rummage through the piles and piles of clothing on the chest at the end of my bed. I stop for a moment, and glance at the clock. 7:28 AM. I still have time to spare. As I go to return to my rummaging, my sight passes the window to catch the eyes of a man in the window parallel to mine. I freeze for what seems like forever. My gaze never leaves his. I thought briefly about closing the blinds, but what good would it do, now. He's already seen damn near everything.

He must be new in town. This is a small town, where everyone knows everyone. He's not an unattractive man, from what I can see thus far. And he doesn't seem to be impartial to the looks of me either. I forget for a second, that I am standing completely nude in front of my bedroom window for this man to see. He licks his lips deviously at me. I find myself getting extremely wet. I run my index finger lightly over the curve of my side, making my nipples even harder than they were. I move my single finger down my outer thigh, and to my knee, where I trace a circle, and make my way back up my inner thigh. I stop at my bikini line, and tug softly at my hair and twirl it around that finger.

What am I doing? I don't even know anything about this man, aside from his obvious turn-ons. I never thought myself to be the type to actually go through with something like this. And here I am, frigging furiously at my cunt with two fingers now, and grabbing greedily at my tits with my other hand. I look over toward the man, and he is absolutely loving this. He has his cock in hand, and is jerking at about the same pace as I am. This gets me so hot. I moan loudly and let out a slight scream. I never realized I could get so excited without actually being touched by another person. This is no job for my fingers anymore. I hold up one finger to the man, and step away for just a second to grab my vibrator. I turn that bitch up full blast and cram it in. Now I really let out a scream. Oh, he likes this. What a naughty man. Watching a teenage girl fuck herself. And loving every minute. Naughty, naughty man.

I tilt my head back and moan even louder. I wonder if he can hear me. I hope so. Now, I'm wetter than I thought I could get, and I put the fingers of one hand into my mouth. I bite eagerly at them, and do suggestive things to them. He catches on quickly. I move that hand up to my hair, and pull on it. I drag my fingernails down the back of my neck, and around to the front of me. I scrape down between my tits and across my navel ring. All the while, pounding into myself with this 7" humming rod. I want to have his dick in my mouth right now. I want to push it deep down my throat. I know he wants it too. I see his head move back and his other hand massaging his balls.

Oh, it's coming. I can tell by the way he's looking at me, that he's gonna come all over the fucking window. I'm so close to coming, myself, that I know seeing him do that would just send me right over the edge. I ride the plastic cock, wishing it were him, and rub my clit with my spare hand. I know it's getting to be too much for him. He's steadying himself against the window pane. He opens his mouth wide and shuts it onto his bottom lip, and bites down hard. He comes all over the window. I wanna go over there an lick it all off. Seeing what I have made him do gets me off so much. I come for a long time, and ejaculate all over my dildo. I dip my finger into my sopping cunt, and bring the juices to my mouth. I want him to taste this. I want to taste him.

I became so deeply engrossed in drinking my own come, that I didn't realize that he had left and shut the blinds to his window. This left just me, standing at my window, blinds open, and my body still soaking from the shower, among other things. I take a moment to catch my breath and recreate the event in my head. I shake out of my memory and look back up at the clock. 7:36 AM. I still have some time to waste. I throw myself onto my bed and welcome the vibrator back into my still moist cunt. A good morning, indeed.