Story for J

Story Info
Story I wrote for an old friend of mine.
1.3k words
4.27
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stawri
stawri
13 Followers

It's been a long walk back from town. Mostly because I've been imagining what I'm going to do to you when we get home. You've been 'hilariously' winding me up all day, and now you are going to pay for it.

As soon as we get home, I grab you and pull you into the bedroom. You are still giggling and making jokes. But you know what's going to happen. I kiss you hard, pushing you back against the door. My hands run up your bare legs, pushing your dress over your hips. I bite your bottom lip, then lift it off over your head. The sight of you stood there, wearing your black lingerie, makes me want to just push you down on the bed and fuck you, but that would be being soft. And that's not me.

I unclasp your bra, freeing your already hard nipples, and pull your wrists up above your head, cuffing them to the door frame restraints you own. Leaving you, standing there naked apart from your thong, I rummage through your wardrobe until I find your Hitachi. I kiss you, my tongue inside your mouth, while rolling and pinching your nipples between my fingers. I start the Hitachi and push it against the inside of your leg. The vibrations achingly close to your cunt. Already there is a dark wet patch on your thong.

I look into your beautiful eyes as I move the vibrator higher and push it fully against you. I love the feeling of your body tensing, and drop my head to take one of your nipples into my mouth. The toy is buzzing fully against your clit as I swirl my tongue around and around. Sucking, running it between my teeth. Your legs are already beginning to shake and I grind harder against your crotch. Your thong is soaked. 'Can I cum?' you ask. I click the vibrator off. Not that that should be a surprise, after all 'I always make you ask at least twice...'.

I give you a second to recover, before doing exactly the same again. And again, and again. Each time it takes less and less to get you to the edge. I don't wait for you to ask to cum. I just switch it off every time I think you are getting close. No need for you to have any control at all. The fifth time I click the toy on my hand reaches up to your neck, pushing your head back against the door. I start to squeeze, my hand almost big enough to wrap around your throat completely. The throbbing toy between your legs is pushed harder against you, and I'm sucking hard on your nipples, stretching them.

I squeeze harder still, completely pinning you to the door with my body. I leave your nipples and and put my tongue in your mouth, making breathing impossible. I click the vibrator off for the last time, just before I push you over the edge. I tie a blindfold over your eyes, and tug your soaking thong down your legs. I cup my hand over your cunt, and it comes away wet.

I unclip your hands and pull you over to the bed, lying you down with your head hanging over the end. I go and get something else form the wardrobe, and you hear me unzip my jeans. I push your legs open and push my fingers into your mouth. I am not being gentle. A second later, they are replaced by my cock. I push myself all the way in you straight away, almost touching the back of your throat, making you gag. I hold you down with my arms and slowly work my cock in and out, a little shallower this time, just on the edge of making you gag, fucking your mouth.

Keeping one hand on your chest holding you still, I run a finger of the other up and down the folds of your cunt. I pick up the flogger I retrieved from the wardrobe and let it fall gently between your completely exposed legs. 'If you close your legs' I say, 'I'll push my cock down your throat and hold it there.' I start softly, letting the flogger flick down onto your clit, before building up. 'This is what happens when you tease me.' On the tenth stroke the flogger cracks onto your cunt and your legs twitch inwards. I drop the flogger on your chest and grab hold of your shoulders.

'This is going to last five seconds' I say, holding you still. 'If it happens again, it will be longer.' I push myself fully into your mouth. You squirm around underneath me, but I'm holding you tight. At three second you start to gag, but I keep myself deep inside your mouth. At five seconds I'm still holding you, but I slowly pull out, covering your perfect cheeks with a string of pre-cum and saliva. You look fucking amazing.

I can't stand it any more, I need to fuck you. I walk around to the other side of the bed. Leaving you blindfolded. I pull you down towards me, lifting your legs onto my shoulders and thrusting deep into you. Your clit is still on fire from the flogger, but I am in no mood to be gentle. I fuck you hard, watching your face, still covered in cum and saliva, as you bite your lip, heading towards the orgasm you've been on the edge of for the last hour. Another few stokes and I feel you shake beneath me, tightening around my cock. I carry on fucking you as you cum. The sight of you writhing beneath me pushing my over the edge.

I came hard, my whole body tensing on top of you as I cum inside you. I stay there for a second, thinking. I can't believe you came without asking. You were in trouble, and you knew it, and yet you still push it even further. I take a handful of your hair in my hand holding your head, still inside you. 'Who told you, you could cum?' I ask. 'But-' You start. I slap one of your cheeks with my free hand. 'Who told you, you could cum?' I say again. Silence, this time.

'Well, since it's cum you want.' I say 'You can start with this.' I use my finger to scoop the remaining cum from cheeks and push it into your mouth. 'Good girl' I say. But thats not really a proper punishment for what you did. I move to lie next to you, and slip one finger into your soaking cunt. A second later I add another. Already I can feel you tightening around me. I take my fingers out, and then push three of them back in together. Stretching you. I work them back and forward inside of you. Covering them in cum. 'If you'd asked to cum, I would have just made you lick my fingers clean and we'd be done. But you didn't. So lets see if we can fit four of my big fingers inside you.'

'Spread your legs wide for me.' I say. You do a bit. 'Wider.' You are fully stretched out now as I start to push them into you. They are barely an inch in and it feels like they are filling you completely. I keep pushing them slowly deeper and deeper until I can start to rub your clit with my thumb. They completely fill your cunt, stretching yo, pushing the cum thats already there deeper inside you.

I go down on you as I slowly fuck you with almost my entire hand, flicking you clit back and forwards with my tongue. I watch as cum drips from you and runs down onto your arsehole. That will definitely be my next story, I think, as you start to tense. 'Can I come?' You ask, as I push even further inside you, almost up to my knuckles.

Do you think I let you?

stawri
stawri
13 Followers