Story of a Bi Married Man

Story Info
Married man hooks up with younger man when wife leaves town.
1.1k words
61.3k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started hooking up with guys 10 years ago when I discovered Craigslist. My interest in gay sex started when I was a teenager and checked out from the library what I thought was just a science fiction book, The Man Who Folded Himself. The book's character travels back in time, meets an alternate version of himself, and they have sex. I was immediately aroused reading this, even more as the story progressed. Multiple versions of the character meet at once and have group sex. I was hooked by the fantasy of gay sex and gay group sex. I jerked off countless number of times, often moving an object in my ass in and out to simulate the cock I wanted inside me. But it was a phase and I took a time out from these thoughts when I started having sex with girls. As I entered my 30's the thoughts of having gay sex returned and fed by the emergence of gay literotica on the internet, grew stronger each year. My fantasies about sucking cock and being fucked were frequent even during sex with women. Now in my 50's, married with a sexy blonde 32D wife, I almost exclusively have sex with and prefer sex with men. My focus has moved beyond just cock to becoming a passionate submissive lover, kissing, touching, caressing, and eagerly wanting to please guys in every way possible.

A few weeks ago, I met a guy on Craigslist that lived by himself. He was younger, asian, very fit, slightly taller, a top, and had a modest 6 inch cock. I knew his cock would be a good fit for my throat and my seldom used tight ass. I am very fair skinned, about 50 lbs heavier than I was in high school, fit with somewhat of a curvy body and ample breasts. He complimented me on my "hot older man body" so I was eager to be his lover. We agreed to meet a few days later at night after my wife left for a short trip. The location of his apartment was perfect for a discreet hook up with a married guy. It was a side street off a side street off a busy Los Angeles boulevard. The street was dark and packed with cars parked on the street. My dark sedan blended in. His apartment was on the far side of the complex facing a back sidewalk with only a few darkened windows near by. I had butterflies in my stomach as I knocked on the door. When he opened the door I was not disappointed, he was a handsome lean younger asian man. Apparently he wasn't disappointed either, he let me right in. As we made small talk I reached over to stroke his cock through his pants, then moved closer to hold him in my arms. We caressed, moved our hands over each other's bodies, our necks touched, but it didn't seem like he wanted to go farther and kiss me although I desperately wanted to lock lips and tongues.

I backed off the embrace and began unbuttoning my shirt. He followed by undoing his trousers and we both took off our clothes until we faced each other stark naked. My cock was slightly hard, his was completely erect and inviting. I moved close to him and touched his cock as he watched my hands stroking him. I dropped to my knees and gently sucked the head of his cock into my mouth, then began moving my mouth up and down, sucking his cock slowly, as his hands stroked my head. He pulled my head firmly against his cock and began thrusting into my mouth. After several minutes of sucking his cock I stood up and pressed my body against his, our cocks touching, our hands wandering all over. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, on my ears, but as I looked in his eyes, there was no kiss forthcoming. How I longed to make out with this handsome man.

He sat down in front of me and took my cock in his mouth. Now the roles were reversed as I ran my fingers through his hair, submitting to the feel of another man's mouth on my cock. He backed off and leaned back on the sofa. The butterflies in my stomach came back at the sight of his hard cock. I got down on my knees again and my soft warm mouth was on his cock, but now I was taking it deeper into my throat. He was using my throat now and I let his cock all the way in. Occasionally I would not be able to breath or I choked so I backed up slightly then swallowed his cock again, deep into my throat, his cock fucking my throat like he was about to fuck my ass. We must have been thinking the same thing as I stood up. He asked if I wanted to be fucked and produced a condom and lube. I placed the condom on his cock then rubbed the lube in my ass. I kneeled on the sofa on with my ass in the air. He moved behind me and pressed his cock against my asshole. I asked him to go slowly.

He rested the tip of his cock on my hole, then slowly pushed it in, holding it as my ass relaxed. He pushed his cock in further, then waited again for my ass to relax. On the third try he slowly pushed it all the way in. I felt a slight amount of pain but then my ass relaxed as he started moving inside me. I was on my knees with a man's cock in my ass and I was loving it. Slowly he increased the tempo and his thrusts got harder. He was really fucking my ass now and I pushed back to meet his cock as he pushed in. I could feel his public bone against my ass as his cock was as deep inside me as it could get. He paused for a moment and asked me where I wanted him to cum. I told him to cum inside me. He picked up speed, fucking me even harder, I was really being used by a dominant man and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again. He erupted and I could feel the warm cum filling the condom as his body tensed then relaxed. He pulled out, we hugged then moved to get dressed. As I left we made plans to do it again. Later that night I jerked off reliving the previous moments when I was used by another man for his sexual pleasure and I wanted it again.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
married man who wants a cock

I am married, my wife has no use for a cock any more. In my pre teens and teens my neighbor used to jack and suck each other after we discovered ejaculation. He moved out of state and I told another friend about what we used to do. I sucked him but he would not suck me so I jacked off. I don't go to bars any more but I miss having a cock down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Man Who Folded Himself

I remember that novel! I did the same as you, jacked off to the story - a lot!

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961almost 7 years ago

Nice story. I agree with you 100% about the kissing. It would have been so good if you all could have kissed.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 7 years ago
Love Hot Dominant Asian Men

Hey Steve - I, too, love to be "under" hot, dominant, Asian men. It's hard to find them in my part of the Country. Take a look at my stories and see if they resonate with you! I hope you'll write about your return visits to your Asian stud!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Bicurious Fantasy Becomes a Reality My fantasy of being submissive to another man is fulfilled.in Gay Male
He's My Brother-in-Law Why did my brother-in-law show me his cock?in Gay Male
More Stories