Story of a Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
She teaches a girl to use her toys.
1.5k words
4.17
64.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers

I stood behind the counter at work again, mind flashing back to the events of Christmas eve. Thankfully the holiday was over so she could dress normally again. Today my outfit consisted of a knee length leather skirt and sleeveless halter, 3 inch heels, no bra, no panties, stockings held by a garter. I yawned, stretched and glanced up at the clock, smiling because it was almost closing time again.

The door jingled as it opened and I looked over, hoping it was him, coming to wait for me to close. I was somewhat surprised to see that it was a customer. A pretty girl, who looked barely old enough to get past the id check. I stretched and smiled, watching the girl wander up and down the aisles, looking at all the different toys. She finally approached the counter, somewhat timidly. I smiled at her and looked at the item she had laid on the counter.

"Oh, you picked a bullet, very nice choice." I picked the package up and scanned it, "That'll be $20.35"

She handed me $21, her fingers brushing against my hand lightly. I handed her back her change, slide the vibrator into an Erotique bag and handed it to her. She stood there, biting her lip softly, almost as though she wanted to say something.

"Is there something you need?"

"Uh.. Well.. I was wondering.. Do you have any resources to teach someone how to use a vibrator properly?" She blushed furiously, bright crimson. The color on her cheeks making her seem even younger.

"Well, no, most people who come in already know how to use them." The girl frowned, tears shimmering slightly at the corner of her eyes. "but I can probably give you a demonstration if you like once the store is closed."

"Oh, that would be wonderful!" The girl beamed brightly as I motioned her back behind the counter to sit and wait. She sat quietly as I started counting out my drawer, waiting the last few minutes before it was time to lock up. Finally as the clock hit 9pm, I walked over and flipped the sign to closed, locking the door after glancing out to look for him. I thought to myself that he must have gotten off early or was working late. Oh well, he had my spare store key so he could come in when he got here.

"If you give me a moment to get close done, I'll be ready."

"Oh, not a problem!" She exclaimed enthusiastically. I smiled at her as I quickly straightened up the store. I walked back to the counter, looking the girl up and down, smiling as I noticed that she was wearing a short skirt that covered nothing. It was easy to tell she was wearing no panties. Her top was mostly hidden from view by her jacket, but the jacket was open, revealing a deep V between the girls pert breasts.

I held out my hand to her and she stood, taking my hand as I led her to the far end of the counter, the only spot that wasn't covered with miscellaneous toys. She trembled slightly as she walked beside me, stopping next to me when I got to the end of the counter. I turned to her and smiled, stroking her hair, letting her get accustomed to me before I guided her to sit on the counter.

"Take off your jacket and get comfortable while I get a couple things." I slipped out into the store and grabbed a couple packs of batteries as well as a couple of the vibrators off the shelf. I slipped behind the counter and rang them up quickly and discounted them off, since I'm allowed $100 a month in write off items. I stepped back down and walked down the counter, blinking as I noticed that she had stripped off all of her clothing. I literally purred as I looked her put and down.

Her dark blonde hair was long, flowing down the middle of her back, her breasts were somewhat small, but very pert and her nipples were hard as rocks, each pierced with a small loop; a slender silver chain linking the two together with another chain leading down her flat belly to the ring piercing her navel. Another chain led from her navel down between her thighs, vanishing from my sight since she had her legs crossed.

I deftly opened the batteries and the vibrator, slipping the batteries and closing it, flipping the switch to make sure that it was working properly. I walked over to her and laid the vibrator beside her, stroking my hand lightly along her thigh, encouraging her to open her legs slightly. She does, tentatively, biting her lip slightly as I watch her. I traced along the chain from her belly, finding where it led to, the ring piercing her clit. I tugged it slightly, watching to see what type of reaction it would elicit. She moaned, thighs parting a bit more, just what I had wanted. I stepped in between her thighs and looked her .

"Are you sure about this?" I got a small nod and a moan in response. I leaned in and kissed her softly, letting her adjust to the kiss before deepening it, tongue sliding into her mouth. I was rewarded with a moan and her fingers sliding into my hair. I purred and stroked slowly along her throat and chest, pinching and tugging her nipples as we kissed more. Once she was thoroughly aroused and relaxed, I broke the kiss, licking my lips as I slid my hands slowly over her thighs.

She arched up against my fingers as I let my fingertips tease her lower lips, flicking the ring through her clit before picking the vibrator up again, turning it on it's lowest setting. I watched her eyes the entire time, her eyes dark with need as I slid the vibrator along her inner thigh slowly, then along the other, not touching her sex with it at all. I smiled when she moaned and arched up slightly for the vibrator, whispering softly, "Good girl, let it come natural, now watch the vibrator so you can see what I do to you with it, it's the only way you'll learn."

She nodded and lowered her eyes, looking down at the vibrator in my hand as I slowly drug it over her clit, my ears rewarded with a soft gasp. I circled her clit, catching the ring with my finger every so often, tugging slightly. This elicited more gasps and moans. I slowly teased the vibrator between her folds, stroking from her opening up to her clit and back again. She arched up, meeting each stroke, moans and sighs assaulting my ears constantly now.

I slid the vibrator slowly into her opening and she gasped, legs spreading wide, allowing me better access as I pushed the vibrator slowly into her, letting her adjust to the feeling before pulling it back out. I did this a few more times until I finally thrust it into her completely, only to be rewarded with the sound of her lustful screams echoing through the store. I left the vibrator deep inside her as I turned the speed setting up some, stroking her chest lightly with my free hand. She writhed on the counter, moaning non stop. I started to withdraw the vibrator from her as I heard the door open to the store.

I glanced up, seeing him walk in, I smiled as I motioned him to stay quiet and out of sight. He closed the door and slipped behind the counter, into the office where he could watch the monitors. I started thrusting the vibrator in and out of her pussy faster, adjusting the speed setting higher and lower to elicit more moans and screams from her. I thrust into her one more time, this time pushing the setting to it's top speed to be rewarded with a loud squeal and moan along with her pussy contracting hard around the vibrator as she orgasmed.

I left the vibrator buried deep inside, slowly adjusting the speed down until it was finally off, her body still convulsing from her orgasm, her breath finally slowing to normal as I slid the vibrator from her pussy, sliding it lightly across her lips, encouraging her to open her mouth and taste her own juices. I pressed the vibrator a bit more instantly against her lips and she opened her mouth, tongue darting out tentatively to taste. She moaned softly, opening her mouth wider, sucking the vibrator into her mouth, sucking it clean again.

I watched her intently, enjoying the look of the girl on the counter. I was so engrossed in watching the beautiful girl suck the vibrator that I never noticed him come out of the office. I jumped as I felt his breath on my ear as he whispered, "I see you met my co-worker friend."

I grinned and turned to kiss him lightly, laughing softly as I answered, "I sure did."

We helped the girl down from the counter and into her clothes, she whispered a soft "thank you" in my ear as we walked out together to head off our separate ways. For now.

tyralyn
tyralyn
24 Followers