Story Of A Kinky Train Journey

Story Info
Based on a Real, Wet Experience
1k words
3.33
36.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing here one my old experience that is bit kinky and nasty. It is about one sexual encounter happened while I was traveling in an Indian Railway at least a 10 years back.

I was traveling from Madras (South Indian City ) to New Delhi. It was not typically hot Indian summer days still climate was bit hot. I selected a 1'st Class compartment to avoid expenses of Air condition class. The each 1st class cabin had 4 seats with corresponding birth. I entered in the train from Madras and there had only one passenger: a sexy south Indian woman aged below 30. She was bit bulky with big boobs and ass. Her lips looked very juicy. I made formal introduction to she and occupied next to her as a gentle co passenger. Two other seats front side of us remained unoccupied as their passengers missed the train.

I initiated to make a friendship with my co-passenger. She was working in an Hospital in New Delhi as a Nurse. She shared some snacks to me and I helped stack her luggage comfortably. Same time I got some opportunity to touch her ass and thighs pretending looking something under our seats and re-arranging my luggage. I felt she was knowing my hand touching on her thighs intentionally. Many times I looked at her eyes with desire and she looked back me. Our Train passed two more stations and nobody entered in our cabin. Next station was going to be reached only after few hours. It was after-noon everybody in compartment seemed sleepy and many First Class Cabins are found locked from inside. I found Railway Officer also snoring in his seat. I returned to my cabin and looked at my sexy co-traveler Priya.

"Everybody seems sleeping... you know, Only at evening 6 o'clock train going to reach the next station; let us lock the door"

She looked me like approving and I locked the door and come back to sit next to her. This time bit close. I ogled her. And placed my hand on her one thigh she turned and looked at my eyes. I said: "your lips are so sexy." All this time my hand moved over her thigh.

"You like my lips?" She asked.

"Yes baby, it is so juicy... may I kiss on those sexy lips once?" I asked moving my hand up to her navel and without waiting for her reply I closed my lips on hers............

Our lips got locked. Same time I moved my free hand to her back and started feel her ass cheeks. We were kissing sitting side by side. I tried to push her lips with my tongue she started moan bit and opened her mouth. Then our kiss turned hotter. She sucked my tongue.

She was wearing a Churidar (An Indian style pajamas and top). I untied her bottom and pulled it bit down and pushed my hand into her panties from back and started feel her naked ass cheeks which was slightly sweaty. Our tongues got twinkled as we kissed.

I moved her fingers into her ass crack and started touch her asshole. Then I trailed down my lips to her neck, licking and sucking each bit of sweaty face. I kissed her neck and sucked her boobs over her cloth. I whispered her to raise her top to suck her nipples. She managed to raise her top and unfastened her brazier clip. I glued my mouth on her big nipples. Sucked deep same time pushed my finger into her asshole that made her moan. My other hand was on her hairy pussy feeling her wetness. I again kissed her mouth; come back to suck nipple again even my tongue reached in her armpit.

Then I whispered her: "Priya I want suck your pussy.. I want taste it"

I kneeled down and pressed my face on her hairy pussy which was very wet and sweaty. I sniffed it. My tongue moved everywhere. Sucked her pussy lips, clit and tasted sweat from her pubic hair. I started tongue fuck her pussy. She was panting. But, suddenly she started me stop licking her pussy. I raised my head to see the reason.

She told me: "I need to pee". I thought she was kidding. I smiled her and started lick her more. She again held my hair and made me stop.

"I really need to pee" I found she badly need a pee. It was not easy to go to toilet from that situation.

Suddenly I took one empty water bottle and said to her.

"Dear piss into this bottle ... " we had no any other way at that time. She hesitated a bit, then looked me and started pee into water bottle which I hold carefully. She had to piss a lot. I touched her asshole while she was pissing. That made me hornier. I kept my nose and mouth bit close and sniffed. She smiled. As she about finish peeing, I glued my mouth to her piss hole sucked and tasted her warm piss. She moaned bit loudly and I raised my head and made aware we are traveling in Train.

I closed bottle and kept her piss in a plastic cover. She giggled. We both laughed about our act. Then again started kiss each other. She sucked my cock. I made her stand bend and kissed her ass. Licked again her juicy pussy and pushed my cock from behind. We fucked hot as entire passengers were almost in after noon nab. When I closed to cum I withdraw my cock knowingly. She then gave me hand job and made me cum.

Unfortunately from the next station one elder couple entered into our cabin and empty seats got occupied. They were not friendly. I managed to move Priya's urine filled bottle unnoticed by our new passengers. After new passengers entry there had not much opportunity for our fun. Still we touched and kissed whenever we got chance.

From that journey I got one of my hot girl friends. Still we phone each other and sometimes remember that risky and kinky act

Send me your comments