Story of a Woman who Played a Hooker

Story Info
Rashi always wanted to do it.
877 words
3.21
43.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story of a woman who played a hooker...

...with me in California, but that would be part two.

English is my second language after Yudish and Polish.

*

Rashi always wanted to do it, since she was a visiting Ph. D.--candidate at Rutgers. She saw the women and the disgust and pity were mixed with curiosity.

Now, she was dressed in a cheap—whores uniform. The heels were as high as the heels of the professional prostitutes she has seen in Atlantic City when she was passing through the city at night, driving her car -- she lied to her husband and paid a couple hundred dollars for false plain ticket and hotel reservation in Miami.

However, she needed to be seen while street walking by the highway and not hit by a careless driver. She needed the added height to be safe.

Besides the heels everything else was cheap.

She did try to rationalize to herself that she was not doing it out of sick sinful curiosity, but because she wanted to identify better with hookers. However, in spite of her subject area, her specific field of study had nothing to do with prostitution.

In the end, she looked into the mirror in the room of a hooker motel just outside of Newark, and admitted to herself: like any woman I am a slut, deep inside, she caught herself rationalizing, and changed her mind; I am sex deprived! I need rough sex! I dress sexy and my own husband neither raises to occasions or makes my students crazy! I dress short and he does not grab my butt in front of my pupils and does not drag me off behind closed doors of my office. He does not bent me over and rough my pussy until it is sore! He does not make me, yes MAKE ME, wear "fuck me" "I am a whore" high heels!

I could be a dean by now and have a lot of fun with my bosses, one time each; I would drive them insane by not putting out again, and they would be too scared of their wives to pressure me! I would lead them like you lead cattle by rope in India, by their horny ties or was that penises!

I did not even blow anyone to get here!

She felt like a filthy whore!

She was glad she mustered courage to be honest with herself!

At least that bastard, my husband, could pretend to be horny!

She was outside inside the gate by the gas station. The motel named after a tree seemed grand at first, but soon after, the black ghetto people started to get her scared. A white toothless hooker looked at her and said spitting "If she has teeth, she is a cop, but she fucks like any other hoe, so you can make a deal. The badge can protect you. Watch your back for crazies. You have gas?" The used up chicken head paused. "You must want to die!? Crazy bitch!"

Suddenly, she was scared! Seven young drunken men approached her. The midget named Raphal was the boldest and spoke 1st. He asked her how much does she charge. She told him 40 per trick! He laughed and told her that she may be great, but this is not a great area, and she better give them a group discount. She did.

She made them keep the door ajar, for safety.

They agreed.

She was not ready for the sudden ruthless hammer of a first penis to brutally sink into her pussy. She was afraid that she would pass out from pain by the end of what became an ordeal and tried to relax.

Biting her lip, she accepted Sebastian, a huge man with small penis. After him, it was Gzesh, and after him Tom, and other men with names like Machoos -- she got relaxed and bold, almost enjoying herself, she asked: What nationality are you? "Polish."

When the last man was about to withdraw out of her, the lads started negotiating for 3 extra fucks; however, one of them got them a motel clerk. Diana.

Diana was a slim tall blonde woman, and she was unaware of what the lads were about to do to her. When she saw the strange short Indian spread eagle on the bed, she was in a state of shock. Before she woke up, she had two penises in her. She was sucking on one and had the other one in her pussy.

Diana tried to say that she is not a whore, but instead, she decided to say that she does not work at this motel and was substituting for her sister (I bet she quit, soon after).

The boys neglected Rashi...Rashi's whore wisdom was on, when she demanded:"What the fuck! She is not working in MY ROOM for free!"

To shut her up they gave her another 20!

Rushi laughed 200 in one night! 200 tomorrow and the trips are both free.

Time to throw this woman out, wash, and get ready for more!

Next stops: Atlantic City, Miami, and L.A., she thought! Her evil genius was on! She was thinking how to get her husband to make her hook! Make her ... she chuckled!