Story of an Indian Village Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

He, I was sure, kept guessing if I was still naked or had put on my clothes, but was too shy to ask. I moved away from him and before I did that my naked ass brushed his back, apparently accidentally (but actually deliberately) and I made a 'oho' kind of a sound to show I was sorry. Now he knew I was still naked and sat still. My clean blouse was lying on the bed and I asked him to give it to me. He did so without turning his head. I opened the cupboard and took out some clothes. I made enough sound to make sure so that he guessed I was now getting dressed. But I had no intention to put on clothes and stood a few feet behind him and cooled myself with a hand fan. To give him an impression that I was done with, I asked him if he was hungry and he said he was. I told him to wait a while and kept on fanning myself.

Now my trick of taxing his patience finally worked and getting up from bed he turned back towards me. He was caught totally unaware and gasped as he saw me without even a single thread on my body. I shrieked ("Ei ki korchhis, ki korchhis") and acted as if I was dying out of shame. I extended my arms down to my crotch and my upper arms covered my breasts. I turned back and rushed to the kitchen giving him a chance to see my naked butts. He was totally shaken and didn't know what to do. He sat down on the bed and buried his face in his hands. I quickly put on my clothes and came out. Going close to him, I patted his back and said it was all my fault. I shouldn't have taken so much time to put on my clothes. From then onwards the day was uneventful.

As the day went on, I was looking forward to the next opportunity. My hubby came home early that day and said, he was being sent by his employer to a distant city for two weeks. To my great delight, he was to leave for the station early in the morning, at the same time he usually leaves. He said, Ratan should stay back till he returns. Ratan readily agreed. I was totally delighted at the prospects of getting this young stud under my full control..

I couldn't sleep well at night as I was all the time visualising a huge cock and was dying to attack it. Ratan also tossed & turned in the bed and ultimately fell asleep very late. I woke up my hubby and helped him in getting ready. He left after having a cup of tea. Like the day before, I took off everything except my sari, which was loosely wrapped on my naked body, leaving a good part of my uncovered. I laid down by his side, turned towards him and place my arm & leg on him. The warmth & aroma of his young body made me wild with desire. Ratan was fast asleep and had a mild hard on, creating a small tent on his pyjama. I took my nose close to his chest and then to his armpit and the male aroma made me mad. I couldn't control my urge and kissed him repeatedly on his chest. After a while, I realised this could wake him up and I withdrew myself. I waited for him to wake up and after some time I fell off to sleep.

I woke up and felt the soft touch of Ratan's lips on my arms. I didn't open my eyes and realised my breasts were fully exposed. I felt his hand slowly moving over my boobs and a wave of pleasure ran through my body. His hand was getting bolder and he was touching my nipples. Slowly he took his hand on my belly and I was surprised at his courage as he pushed my sari down to expose my pussy & play with the curls. I moved a little and he immediately removed his hand. I pushed my thigh a little closer and now my knee was touching his rock hard cock. I remained I that position to assure him I was still asleep. As his hands got back to my breasts and pussy, it was very difficult to maintain calmness as his touch ran riot on my hungry body. I turned to other side and my back was towards him.

I had already kept my sari low enough to expose couple of inches of the crack between my butts. But with Ratan pushing further down, I realised almost my full bum was out in the open. I was happy at this, as I knew for sure my butts, apart from my boobs, were my best assets. I lay still without movement and waited for Ratan to make his next move. After a while, his hand was on my bare back and slowly moved on my ample butts. My butts were cold from perspiration and his warm hands felt wonderful. ("Amar ghame bheja thanda pachhay gorom hater chhnoya darun lagchhilo.") At this point, I decided to stop him and turned on my back. I slowly opened my eyes and showing fake modesty, covered my breasts and also pulled up the lower part of my sari to cover me waist downwards. I did all these as if I was still partly asleep and again faked as if I had fallen asleep. Now he realised the fun was over and was about to leave the bed.

I opened my eyes and told him not to leave the bed as I didn't like to sleep alone. He turned to my side and I patted his cheek showing my appreciation. I drew him closer and placed my arms around him, letting him feel my body on his. Now his huge hard on was pressing on my belly and I decided not to ignore it. I touched it with my finger and asked him why was it in such a state. ("Etar ei obostha holo keno?") I was caught on a wrong foot as he said I was responsible for it. ("Tomar jonoyi etar ei obostha") I immediately reacted sharply and said, it was wrong to say so as I was his sister in law. ("Chhi, chhi, erokom bolte nei. Ami tor boudi.) But now he was indignant and said, it was the truth and he couldn't help it. He continued to say in an excited tone, having seen your nudity, partly from time to time & fully for a very short while, he thought my body was the most beautiful and he was dying of excitement. He begged of me to open my fully naked body to him. ("Kal theke tomar sorirta theke theke dekhchhi, kokhono khanikta khola, ar khub olpo somoy puro nangto. Eto sundor sorir ar hoyna. Ami sei theke uttejonay more jachchhi. Dohai tomar, amake tumi puro nangto sorirta dekhte dao.")

I realised I had pushed this guy too far. Now he was wild with desire and I had to tame him down, unless I succumb to his demand right then. I ran my fingers through his hair and giving a peck on his cheek I told him he was a nice boy and he surely understand it was wrong as I was his sis in law. At the same time, I continued to show him my affection by moving my hand over his back. I asked him, how did I he know my body was most beautiful since he never saw any naked woman. ("Tui to ar kono meyeke nangto dekhisni, ki kore bolli je amar sorirtai sobcheye sundor?") He promptly said, he has seen other women naked.

On probing further, he admitted that in their house women take their bath in an enclosed area and he found a way of watching them secretly. He climbed up a tree and watched the bathing women from top. I asked him whom all did he see and he rattled out a list - his mother, grandmother, two cousins and three or four aunts. He said he found his mother to be the most beautiful among all. The young cousins were too thin with small boobs & hips and very little pubic hair. The married aunts were too fat and had hanging boobs. His mother had the loveliest boobs, large but not excessive, having moderate sag and had thick & long nipples. Her butts were nicely shaped and had nice dimples on both cheeks. Her pubic hair was rich & silky. After a pause he said, my breasts & butts were even better than his mom's. My nipples were thicker & longer. He added, the curls in my pubic hair made it very attractive.

("Eder modhye amar ma sob theke sundor. Bon duto ting tinge roga, buk gulo chhoto, pachha bolte kichhu nei, ar nicher chul khub olpo. Kaki jethi, mami sob boddo mota ar bukgulo jhule gechhe. Mar buk bhari sundor. Boro kintu upchhe pora noy, olpo nemechhe ar bonta duto mota ar lomba. Pacchar goron chomotkar ar dui pachhay duto tol pore. Nicher lom ghono ar reshomer moto. Kintu tomar buk ar pachha aro onek sundor. Bonta gulo aro boro ar nicher lom eto konkra je darun lage dekhte.")

I had seen his mother. She was a pretty woman with an enviable figure. I was damn pleased that in the eyes of this young guy, my figure was even better than his mother. I was also surprised that this apparently innocent & naïve boy had such a sharp eye for women's beauty. I gave him another peck and asked about his grandmother. He said she was an attractive woman in a very different way. Her skin glowed like gold, her breasts sagged, but much less compared to her aunts and the nipples were really nice. Her belly had moderate fat and the bellybutton was really nice. Like the hair on her head her pubic hair & armpit hair were salt & pepper and he found that most attractive.

("Amar dida onyo rokomer sundor. Gaer rong kancha sonar moto, buk kichhuta jhola, kintu kaki, jethider theke onek kom ar bonta duto bhari sundor. Pete olpo chorbi ar nabhi ta chmotkar. Mathar chuler moto didar bogol ar nicher lom o kancha paka bole amar bhison bhalo lage.")

By now he was no longer in his shell and was in a mood to open up. I softly held his cock in my hand and asked him, who all had seen it after he grew up. He said, his mother saw it accidentally for a split second and immediately shied away. But her grandma saw it properly. This made me curious and probed further. He said, his grandma loved him a lot and helped him in growing into an adult male. This was so unexpected and I was dying to know more. To make him open up, I said I didn't believe he was capable of doing what a real adult male does with an adult female. He looked a bit hurt and said that is what his grandma taught him. I now told him, I would believe him only if he tells me what happened between his grandma & him. This was good enough for him to tell me the whole thing.

She was his mom's mom and was only 15 years older than his mom. As she was quite attractive, Ratan tried to watch her bathing naked from the treetop. Grandma was still wearing her chemise and washing clothes. After washing the clothes, as she was taking off the chemise, she rather unexpectedly looked above and he was caught red handed. But grandma acted cool and ignoring him pulled out the chemise over her head. By that time, he quickly climbed down and fled. He went out of the house and came back after couple of hours, by which time grandma would finish her lunch and would be having her nap. But to his utter dismay, grandma was waiting for him, though his mom was asleep. She greeted him with a pleasant smile and served him lunch.

As he was eating with his head bent, grandma said if he was so keen to see his old grandma naked there was no need to climb the treetop. ("Dadubhai, ei buri didake nangto dekhar jodi eto ichchhe hoy, tahole gachher mathay chorar kono dorkar nei.") His grandma would love to show off. He was totally surprised at this and looked at her with awe. She said, she loved him so much she was willing to do anything to make him happy. She said she was going back home the next day and asked him to come along with her. As she was a recent widow and lived alone, it would be great pleasure for her to have him for a few days. Later she told his mom and next day he went with her.

They reached very late. After washing up they had dinner and grandma asked him to sleep in her bedroom. Before grandma came to bed, he fell asleep. He slept like a log for the whole night. When he woke up, he found his grandma's arm under his neck, holding him lovingly. A beautiful aroma emanated from her body, which hypnotised him. His heart melted with love for the gorgeous woman and she kissed her on the cheeks. Grandma turned to her side and lifting her face looked deeply at his eyes. She slowly lowered her lips, which were quivering with emotion and kissed him on his lips. She opened her lips and covering his lips completely, parted them with her moist tongue. He felt totally excited as her tongue entered his mouth and played on his tongue. His tongue automatically got energized and their tongues played with each other lovingly. Emotions ran high and the kiss became more & more exciting. It tended to go on for ever, but eventually ended leaving them exhausted.

As grandma removed her sari, her top was completely bare and her sari covered from her waist only half way down her soft & fleshy thighs. Her breasts were very close to his face and as he turned towards her, the nipples were almost touching his lips. He could also see her armpits and was amazed to see thick long hair, a good part of which was grey. As Ratan snuggled up closer he felt the softness of the mound and silky furriness in her underarms. Grandma's enchanting aroma now felt stronger and Ratan revelled in it.

Grandma now cupped her breasts in her palm and asked him if he at all liked those boobs, which are no longer firm and have drooped. ("Dadubhai, sotyi kotha bolo, ei norom hoye jaoa jhola buk ki tomar bhalo lagchhe?") He kissed those soft mounds and said an emphatic yes. He lovingly moved his hands over her breasts, which felt awesome. Grandma raised her body, resting on her elbow and brought her breasts over his face and looking at him with dreamy eyes, asked him to suck like a baby sucks milk. ("Bachchara jemon kore dudh khay temni bhabe etake khao.") He immediately took the lovely nipple in his mouth and it felt quite large under his tongue. He sucked it like a thirsty animal and grandma started moaning, initially softly and then louder. She placed his hand on the other breasts and he squeezed it softly. Wow! It melted like butter in his hand.

After he sucked the boobs alternately for a long time, grandma slowly disengaged his mouth and sat up. The sari slipped down to just above her crotch and the lovely belly came into view. The belly was nicely curved and had a couple of creases, which added to the sexiness. Grandma now placed her hand on his cock, which was tenting out through his pyjama. She said she was pleasantly surprised at the size of his asset and would like to see it if he had no objection. ("Tomar sompotti eto boro hoyechhe dekhe obak holam ar khub anando pelam. Tumi jodi apotti na koro tahole ami ektu otake khule dekhi?") Without waiting for his answer she untied the pyjama string and then pulled the pyjama down. As his erect cock sprang out, she looked delighted like a child, who found a new toy. She lovingly fondled it and the touch of her soft hands ran waves of pleasure through his body.

Grandma got down from the bed and her sari slipped down revealing her gorgeous body with a golden hue. She now looked completely different from what she looked with her clothes on. Her salt & pepper bush looked awfully attractive between her curved & soft belly and her fleshy thighs. She stood there stark naked, facing his wide eyes letting him savour the beauty of her tall & large body. She had an extra softness all over, which was missing in his mother's body. She turned back and he was awed at the beauty of the huge butts. He was surprised that she also had two lovely dimples on the two butts, very similar to his mom's. Grandma turned back and tied her long hair in a bun, revealing lush salt & pepper hair in her underarms. She got back on the bed, knelt down by his side and asked him if she could feel his cock in her mouth.

Without waiting for his answer, she straddled over him with her two thighs on two sides of his chest and her ass & crotch over his face. She bent down, her crotch now very close to his face and started licking his cock holding it in his hand. Ratan had terrific excitement on two counts. Grandma's furry erotic zone looked awesome with her wet lips glistening under the salt & pepper hair and the smell was simply maddening. At the same time, her tongue played havoc on his cock. Slowly her lips were encircling his cock and her tongue was pushing his foreskin down. With help of her fingers, she peeled off the foreskin and pushed her mouth over it. Her mouth inched forward and gradually engulfed the enormous length fully in her mouth. The feel of the wet cavity on his shaft gave him a wild sensation and he started moaning. As her tongue started playing and her mouth moved up & down, his moans turned into loud grunts.

As grandma also breathed heavily and he felt whiffs of warm air on his pubic hair. He was closely watching grandma's furry pussy. The salt & pepper hair so was thick, he couldn't see anything below it except the parting, which was thick & swollen and was wet & glistening. The hair extended on both sides along the joining line of the abdomen & thighs, covered the inner edges of the thighs and extended all the way down and disappeared inside the crack between the butt cheeks. He noticed there was more grey hair on the upper part and the hair along the parting was much longer and was almost all black except for a few grey streaks. The hair was shorter as it extended down to her crack and there was more grey hair down the line.

As she was moving her mouth over his cock, her waist & hips shook in excitement and was pressing on his mouth. The smell of her pussy, which was very different from her body aroma, was very exciting. He pushed his tongue between the furry lips and parted the thick lips; he could now see pink inside under the golden skin. He used his fingers to spread them more and now he could see her pink love tunnel with a dark pink piece of flesh, almost the size of the top of his thumb, throbbing in excitement. His tongue reached out for the erotic object and played with it. Now grandma's moans were much louder her whole body shook strongly in excitement. By now his cock was about to explode and though his mouth & tongue was lost in her pussy, he warned her as loudly as he could. But instead of taking her mouth off, she sucked him with more gusto. Very soon he started shooting out spurts of warm liquid, which completely got swallowed in her mouth.

Finally, when she withdrew her mouth there was almost no trace of white liquid outside her lips. Grandma's face was totally flushed and she looked very excited & restless. Without saying anything, she pulled him up from bed, got on her four legs and her ass was now in front of his face. She directed his finger in the opening of her cunt under her ass and asked him to push it in. She urged him to go inside further & further and finally when his finger hit a button like thing against a wall, she cried out and asked him to move his fingers fast. As he did so, she screamed at the top of her voice and her whole body shook like a boat caught in a thunderstorm. Soon, a final wail came out of her throat and her body froze in one position. She finally collapsed on the bed and body laid motionless except for her tired breathing.

As Ratan has been narrating his exciting experience, I was getting warmed up and held him tight against my body. We felt each other's naked body through the flimsy barrier of my sari and his pyjama. As I listened to him with rapt attention, I imagined myself as his grandma and the ecstasy in my body & mind made me explore his young body with one hand, the other hand firmly holding his erect cock. With the excited movement of my body the sari got displaced from my breast and belly and his hands took the liberty of moving on the exposed body. As I was listening to how grandma & he pleasured each other, I felt so excited I pushed my body on him as much as I could and his cock was pressing against my furry patch. Amidst this erotic overtures, his story continued.

After a while, grandma got up and the smile on her face showed her deep satisfaction. She stood naked in front of him letting him view her gorgeous body for quite sometime. His cock wasn't fully limp and as he watched her naked body, it started showing signs of erection. Grandma bent down to fondle his erect cock and said, as she was getting late for her daily chores she would quickly soften it down. She added, she knew much better ways to do that, but would reserve it for later. She made him stand up, knelt down in front of him and holding his cock in her soft hand, started opening & closing his foreskin. Within minutes he started shooting out loads and grandma took it all on her body without letting a single drop fall on the floor. The first few shots hit her breasts and as she stood up, next ones hit her belly around the belly button. Grandma directed his cock in such a way that the last few shots hit her bush & thighs. After it was over she silently wiped her body with her discarded sari and wrapping herself in a gamchha walked out of the room.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers