Story of an Indian Village Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
678 Followers

I was too eager to know about what happened later and urged him to go ahead. He was now fondling my breasts and his other hand was on my back. He pushed his other hand under the sari and squeezed my naked butts. He continued at my insistence but he cut out the details and told me in short – after lunch, grandma briefly sucked his cock and asked him to push his cock in her pussy. He fumbled a bit as he was finding it hard to properly place his cock. She showed him the way and he ultimately got his cock inside the moist tunnel. He ejaculated only after a few strokes, but she showed no sign of excitement. After he finished she didn't let him get his cock out. She started alternately contracting & expanding her tunnel and after a few minutes his cock became hard again. This time he threw out after a stroking her for a long time and grandma endlessly shook in excitement and finally almost lost sense. At night, grandma rode him from top and after a long time they came together. They slept naked all night and in the morning, grandma showed her how to enter her from behind. This time, grandma came twice, second time when he ejaculated. For next few days, he fucked grandma twice or thrice everyday. By the time he came back home, he knew exactly how to please a woman.


I now knew this apparently innocent guy was a real stud, who did know how to fuck. To provoke him I said it's hard to believe what he said. Could he prove it to me? ("Biswas hoyna tui sotyi etokichhu korechhis. Amake dekhate parbi?") This hurt his ego enough and he said, how could he prove it to me when I was not even agreeing to get naked. ("Parbona keno? Nischoi parbo. Kintu ki korbo, tumi to ekhono amar samne nangtoi holena.") To meet his challenge, I got up from bed and as I stood up the sari fell on the floor, fully revealing my naked body. Sitting on the bed, he looked at me with admiring eyes. He stood up and fondly moved his finger from neck down to my cleavage, belly, bellybutton & thighs. He didn't touch my breasts and pussy and turning me around, ran his finger along my spine down to the top of my crack.

I was simply mesmerised at his loving touch and stood like a statue, as I enjoyed his touch. He moved his palms over my butts and softly pressed them. I was startled as he suddenly turned me back, pulled me close to him and planted a kiss on my lips. I surrendered to him by opening my mouth and his lips & tongue attacked me with strong vigour. I remained passive as his tongue stormed my mouth and played with my tongue. It was so sensuous, my lips & tongue became fully active and as the sensation grew stronger, we fought a battle for domination with our lips & tongues. I clung to his body very strongly and my nails cut into the skin of his naked back. As his manhood pressed on my belly, I was desperate to hold his naked cock in my hand. I impatiently pulled at the string of his pyjama and it fell down exposing his huge cock. I found it to be too thick to grip it completely in one hand and used my both hands to hold it tightly. His cock throbbed in my hands and I shook in pleasure, as I started biting him.

He finally ended the kiss and lifting my body in his arms, started kissing my breasts. Initially he softly kissed & licked all over my boobs and streams of pleasure flew from my breasts all along my body. He slowly increased the speed of movement of his tongue and later attacked my nipples with his lips & teeth. Now electric shock spread through my body, starting at the nipples and ending at my pussy. I felt as if my pussy was burning like an oven. After taking me through this stormy pleasure, he dumped me on the bed and I lied on my stomach panting like a wild animal.

He lifted my hips, placed them on pillows underneath and prated my legs apart. I felt his hand parting my butt cheeks and soon there was a wet touch in my ass hole. His tongue moved fast in my crack and it slowly went inside, giving me a wild sensation. Suddenly I felt his finger exploring the bush and and almost in no time it was inside my moist tunnel. It moved very fast and went deep inside. It hit the epicentre of pleasure and as I shrieked, his finger moved at lightning speed sending me to the first stage of orgasm. He didn't continue for long, withdrew his finger, which now hit my clit. He twisted the clit strongly again made me climax softly. He removed his finger from the clit and went deep inside again. This way he alternated between the two erotic spots and kept me under continuous orgasm. Suddenly, with finger deep inside my cunt he inserted one finger in my asshole and its full length was almost inside me. This took me out of the spell of repeated soft orgasms and I had an orgasm, which was strongest in my life. I had almost lost sense and when I recovered & lifted my body up, the pillow had a large wet circle, 6 to 8 inches in diameter! The entire length of the inner sides of my both thighs were soaking wet.

I felt too exhausted after the series of orgasms and laid on my back for a while with my eyes closed. There was a whisper in my ear, "do you believe me now?" I opened my eyes and saw Ratan by my side. I kissed him all over his face to thank him. As I moved my hand over his naked body, I found his towering cock and lovingly fondled it. I knew I had to reciprocate and straddling over him I took his huge cock in my mouth. It was too thick and I had to open my mouth really big to have its head inside. As I moved my mouth up & down over his thick cock and swirled my tongue over it. He started moaning softly, but later he was almost granting. As his cock was throbbing strongly, I realised he was about to cum. I held the base of his cock strongly to stop his ejaculation. After a while I started sucking him again. This time he didn't let me go on and took his cock out of my mouth. He said in an excited voice, "I can't hold it any more, let me fuck you." ("Ami ar parchhina, ebar tomake chudte dao.")

Having played with my mouth on his gigantic cock, I was also highly horny. I laid on my back and spreading & bending my legs, I offerd my hot cunt to him. ("chit hoye shuey pa duto mure ar phank oke amar gorom gud bariye dilam.") He put his fingers in my thick curls, spread my swollen lips and rammed his thick cock inside my driping tunnel. ("Angul diye amar ghono kokra bal soriye amar amar guder thont duto pahank korlo ar oi mota danda amar bheja gude dhukiye dilo.") He pushed it hard and in one stroke, his huge rod filled me up. Oh my god, I can't tell you my sensation – I felt as if my cunt was ripping open. ("Ek jhotkay oi mota banra amar guder bhetorta bhore gelo. Se je ki bhison sukh, ami bole bojhte parbona - mone hochchhilo jeno gud chhinre jabe") Pain was quite sharp, but the pleasure was much more. After a while I didn't feel any more pain and it was a wild pleasure, as he pushed his cock in and out. I felt as if I was being ravaged by tidal waves. Soon I got completely lost in a surge of pleasure.


When I recovered, I found him sleeping on his side and noticed red marks all over his back and ass. I realised those were created by my nails. After some time, he woke up and fucked me from behind. Again after a gap, I straddled him and fucked him from top. Then onwards, we fucked each other every day, four or five times.

rubysen
rubysen
678 Followers