Story of April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers

The thing that most stood out about Sofia was her brightly colored eye makeup. The area between her eyes and the eye brows was brightly colored light a blue and purple rainbow. Her pink bubble gum lip stick was carefully enclosed by a burgundy outline. The face matched the large yellow plastic ring on her right middle finger. The large plastic ring was semi-transparent with the metal sculpture of a baby tiger suspended inside. She looked as pale as a glamorous heroine addict.

Biff and Sofia were amazed at April being a new street kid and already knowing about Lisa's brunch line. April smiled and looked big at Steven. Then, Biff and Sofia interrupted each other telling the story of their last vacation. The jumped freight trains to get around the country. They said that nobody needs money, if you have smarts. They saw famous big cities. They explained how to lay low just outside of freight yards to capture large, rumbling, and slow moving fright trains. They demonstrated on how to talk to the rail crew to get tips about picking the right train. April felt excited about her new feature and living in freedom.

She made it to school on time. Her day at school tasted like Steven's penis. The musky delicious taste stayed with her. One thought biology about weird bacteria. One thought Steven's penis head caressing her tongue. One thought greatest musical composers of Vienna. One thought holding Steven's naked butt cheeks. School was alright that way.

When she arrived home, there was already a full house. Steven, Biff, and Sofia were leaning against the white walls of the empty room that they called home. Cigarette smoke was in the air. Biff was bragging about how he had an in with a local cop. He explained how he helped out the cop to get a favor promised back.

April plopped down next and half on top of Steven. Steven was her property. She claimed him. She raked herself into his arm to make him his. She was no longer alone. She was the princess of this powerful and respected man. She kissed Steven softly on the lips, while Biff kept talking. Sofia looked at them kissing for a moment. For the moment, her mind seemed to pause. Then, Sofia looked down at her nervous finger fumbling around the neck of an empty bottle.

"It's time to have some fun and get this party started!" Sofia called out. "Let's play truth or dare." She laid the bottle in the middle of the room without getting up. She kicked it hard with her small feet still in small silver high heels. The open toed shoe had her little toes protrude.

The bottle pointed at Steven.

"I dare you to drink a whole can of beer without breathing. Look, I will pinch your nose."

"Hey, I get a chose between truth or dare."

"Fuck no, the bottle points at you and I tell you what to do."

Steven shrugged his shoulder, as if there were no point in arguing with illogical Sofia. He cracked the can open. Sofia scooted up to Steven. She straddled one of his legs between her knees pretending to get into a good position to pinch Steven's nose. Her free hand caringly planted on his chest. She stared Steven closely into the eyes, as his eyes grew one tear after the next, while gulping down the beer. April grew tense, yet did not dare pushing Sofia away.

Biff chuckled watching the three. "April, your face is so tense. You know, Sofia is playing with you. She is very catty. Once you are in the inside circle, she will be just as protective about you."

April gulped to clear her throat. She decided that reaching for a can of beer to mellow herself out was a good idea. Sofia being called out hissed jokingly at April and let go of Steven.

Steven reached forward and pointedly turned the bottle at Sofia: "It's your turn."

"Hey you didn't spin the bottle."

"You fuck the rules, I fuck the rules. It's your turn. Truth: Why do you hate April?"

"I don't hate her. I just don't like her. Her face looks at me so judgmental, like I am a heroine whore."

"Uh, Sofia. I am so embarrassed. Those really are my thoughts. I don't know what to do to hide them. I try to smile."

"Yeah, April, that fake smile tells it all."

"Oh, maybe you can help me. Tell me something about yourself, so that I can get to know you as a person."

"Well, for one I do heroin and I love sex. See, here between my toes is where I inject to hide the needle marks. See this pussy and these boobs love to be played by handsome men. You just don't get to judge me for that as if I am the explanation for everything bad in this world."

"I am Christian. I try to be good. Oh, that sounds even more judgy. I just seem to be a very prejudiced person. There is no excuse."

There was a pregnant pause. A delivery van tattered along the street outside. A couple birds outside chirped a competition. The leaves of the yard trees painted moving shades on the bare hardwood floor. Steven wiped his forehead.

"I ain't hating on your Christian god. All I am saying is that there are a lot of rules. You don't even get to try out the world as it is. All those rules are like hand rails to keep you always safe and pleasant. But, there is a lot outside of those rules -- freedom."

"I put on this big yellow ring. The big yellow ring creates a fantasy in Biff's head. The fantasy transforms me from an ordinary woman to an interesting, artistic woman. Do you see this tank top? Biff's eyes keep wandering the whole day from my mouth down. As his eyes get further down my boobs, my skin gets paler and more delicate. That triggers a switch in Biff's head. It makes him semi-aroused. That makes him feel alive. His mind keeps fantasizing what the rest of my boob under the tank top looks like the whole day. By the time that the tank top comes off, he doesn't care anymore what it really looks like. It transforms me from an ordinary woman to a sultry woman."

"All the little things about me, transform me a bit. And, in the end, they give me power, power over men, and power of Biff. Biff, massage my feet!"

Biff obediently scooted his butt across the floor. He carefully unsnapped her high heel buckles. Then, his big trucker hands held as much of the foot in his hands as he could, while his finger tips started moving along the ankle, bones, and tootsies. Sofia presided over Biff's foot massage like a royal princess

After a minute, she snapped her fingers and sent Biff to April's feet. Biff moved without a question. April was reluctant at first and ready to pull her feet away. Sofia waved her to calm down. Once she let Biff work her feet, she loved the good feeling. All the tension in her body seemed to ease. She felt lulled like a lullaby. "Oh, Sofia, he is so good at it!"

"Now ask your man, to do it."

"Oh, Steven, would you be so sweet to massage my other foot."

"No disrespect, but I am pretty comfortable here."

"See! April, come with me to the bathroom."

The small bare feet of the girls flopped on the hardwood floor as they moved into the bathroom. Sofia explained her plan. She would teach April, how to dance seductively, how to use a few poses, and lingering looks to arouse and own Stephen. April promised to do her best and go along.

Sofia came strutting back out of the bathroom. April tripled behind her. Sofia stopped with her legs open wide in front of Biff and froze in place. April stepped with her legs wide and kept turning to the side to measure Sofia's stance.

Sofia bent straight forward to hold her ankles. Then, she swung her head in circles. "Baby, you gotta capitalize on your beautiful hair." Sofia's hair was short and didn't move. April's long hair floated through the air. Sofia stopped to look deeply into Biff's eyes. Then, she started jiggling her shoulders to make her boobs bounce, while Biff got to stare down her blouse. Sofia copied her while giggling and bursting out 'oh my god.' The guys' faces were in heaven.

Sofia moved her feet together and squatted. Her knees faced sideways to protect the up skirt view from Biff. Then, she swiveled her feet side to side as she got up. She went down swiveling again, always leaving Biff to hope that he could catch a glance of her panties. April started swiveling from standing to squatting. Only her feet squeaked really loudly. Her feet skin was so smooth and the hardwood floor as well. It made her feel like a little kid and she pulled a lock of hair behind her ear in embarrassment.

Sofia moved half way to April. April meet Sofia with a questioning face. Sofia moved her face down April's body with her hands following the curves of her body until she was in a squat. Then, she stood back up, letting her fingers catch the hemline of Sofia to pull up her skirt for a little bit, before it fell back down.

April copied the move. On the way down, her face was so close to Sofia that she could see the weaving pattern of her clothes. She could see the little imperfections from use. She could smell Sofia. She smelled a bit sickly. She smelled a lot of lingering chemicals from a perfume.

When she reached a squat, April's face was in Sofia's groin. She could smell a thick musky scent. It smelled as if Biff had fucked Sofia a few hours ago and the bacteria was allowed to make the marks of sex turn even smellier. It reminded her of making love to Steven the night before. She wondered if Biff's body was as strong and large as he pummeled his penis into tender Sofia. When April rose up, her fingers delicately ran in between Sofia's butt cheeks, much deeper than the soft touch of Sofia.

"This is going to drive the guys nuts." Sofia gently weaved her fingers in between April's hair. Once her hands glided all the way to the back of her head, she twisted the hair into a pony and forcefully pulled April's head back, so that she stared into the ceiling. Then, Sofia placed her lips on April's throat. She so gently exhaled that her very moist and warm breath condensated on April's throat. The feeling was so distinct and slipper that April felt a horny sting.

Then, Sofia shoved her tongue inside of April's mouth. The small female tongue was so delicate, so much sharper, warmer, and dexterous than the large male tongues. April instinctively hugged Sofia closer to learn more about the feeling and taste. Sofia's mouth tasted like beer with a hint of bitter aspirin, and a lot of strawberry gum taste.

Sofia pulled away to bite April's ear lob and whisper with a sexy voice: "Oh, you actually like that. I bet you are good at tipping the velvet!"

"Now, walk over to your man. Put your foot firmly on his crotch and feel, how hard his dick is. That is power!"

Sofia picked up her gray high heels and put them on before she pressed on the erect penis in Biff's jeans. April pressed her slightly larger bare feet on Steven's crotch. Oh, she could feel his large member. Steven reached with both hands around her foot to press it even firmer on his hard penis, while he tilted his penis against the bottom of the feet.

"Steven! You can't get sexual! We are not alone!"

"April, look Sofia has already Biff's dick out!"

Sofia was handling Biff's dick as it stood out of the jeans zipper. She handled it and teased the head of the dick with her tongue. Biff's face was happy and sullen. Sofia's face was very focused. When April turned her head back to Steven, he had already pulled his penis out and slapped her playfully in the face with it. April crawled backwards.

Steven got up and lifted April's whole body up into the air to flip her on her back. He pulled the skirt up and the panties down. "Babe, I will make it easier for you on the first time and go down on you."

April rested on her back propped up on arms. She was stunned. Where should she run to? She was naked below. She would lose her friends. All the while, Steven's tongue sent good feelings, sexy feelings up her body. The horny feelings kept telling her to forget about everything and push her clit harder at Steven's tongue. She breathed in deeply anticipating Steven's tongue licking all the way across her whole Vulva. A finger started playing inside of her hole, while the tongue kept flicking up more good feelings.

She kept looking at Sofia. She looked even more like a whore and he like a truck driver. She tried to love them. Sofia struggled with her face as her lips seemed to be grasping. She tried to give Biff deep throat. Her lips almost touched Biff's belly. She was trying really hard to get a fraction of an inch further. With a deep hiss of relieve her head pulled back and spit strings tangled down her mouth. "Wow, how do you do that," hushed out of April's mouth.

Sofia smiled with runny make up and said "Practice."

April sank back into her world of bliss, good feelings, and drowsy mind. Steven kept tapping on her g-spot rhythmically. Steven moved abruptly for a moment. April looked down. Sofia had grabbed a hold of Steven's penis. Steven was on his hands and knees. Sofia was on her back beneath him, giving Steven felatio. April wanted to protest, but everything felt so good.

Her mind rebelled against the image of Sofia's mouth around Steven's dick. Yet, she felt so good. And, all of Steven's service was focused on her. Her mind was too aroused to really think. And, with every wave of good feeling from her pussy, the resolve melted away. Steven's lip service became more intense, as he was aroused by Sofia.

Just when April started relaxing, the big and chubby Biff lay down next to her and gave her a surprise tongue kiss. Biff's mouth was large like a truck, clumsy, and full of spit like a swimming pool. April protested and pushed away his face. But, all three told her in unison, "relax, we are friends. Biff is only going to kiss you. Nothing more."

Biff's large face came back on top of hers. She felt overpowered by the three. She held onto the thought that Biff would only kiss her, while she was getting the best oral sex she had ever had from her love Steven.

And, Steven was working his magic. His mouth would cup her clitoris and suck hard. Then, he would release the pleasure and flick his tongue tip left and right across the clit. All the while, his nimble fingers would rub her in the right places. Sometimes one finger, sometimes two finger slid inside of her vagina to explore and pleasure. Occasionally, a third finger would probe to see, if her vagina had relaxed enough. It didn't. She was too young and inexperienced. Very occasionally, the tongue would err on her anus. Was it on purpose or to test her response? It always sent waves of blood to her pussy to make her more aroused.

Then, something larger than a finger slipped into her pussy. What was it? It felt like a penis fucking her. How could Steven bent so far to lick and fuck her at the same time? She opened her eyes and instantly felt the weight and vastness of Biff's body on top of her. She struggled. But, the weight alone made her almost motionless. She looked to the side. Steven's body was on top of Sofia's body penetrating her sex.

April looked at the window frame. The right bottom corner had a diagonal line running across it, where wood boards were joined. The pattern in the wood had distinct shapes. She wondered, if she could make out a face or the outline of a famous lake. She tried to recall the outline of Lake Eric. She thought about the outline of the California coast.

All the while, Biff was humping her body. With every thrust, the air was pushed out of her. Her pussy was still super wet from the arousal before. Yet, she did not enjoy this part. She let it happen. She let it happen to be equal with Sofia. She let it happen to live for a later time with Steven.

She felt Biff's movement stopping. His penis pulsed inside of her. Then, she felt the torrent of semen pooling in her womb. She pushed of the man in the sweaty t-shirt, who now cooperated. The wet noodle that his penis was flopped out of her spreading the juices a bit wider past her groin area onto her thighs. The big slop of a man Biff lay on his back next to her looking at the ceiling.

April had tears at the edge of her eyes. She looked over to her boy friend Steven, whose naked body was ramming his groin against Sofia's naked body. Sofia's body was small and completely pale skinned. Steven was white had had more color and darkness to his skin. He was intend on his purpose to Sofia. Sofia was passively enjoying the good vibrations. Her face was at ease.

Slowly, April moved closer to Steven. She felt uncomfortable about entering their closed communion. When Steven saw her approaching, he leaped his mouth onto April's mouth to comfort her. He realized her despair. Yet, his wet tongue kiss was full of lust, while he kept fucking Sofia. Sofia's boobs were no uncovered by his body starring at the ceiling. Steven consumed the two girls.

Then, he flopped his penis out and pushed it inside of April's still wet pussy. April did not feel like fucking. However, the random touch to her clitoris melted her sentiments away. She felt defiled by the knowledge that Sofia's pussy juice had been transferred inside of her by Steven's penis. April thought about, how surrounding Steven's penis was a layer of very icky Sofia. Sofia was now inside of her deepest orifice.

Steven lifted April's legs, so that her knees were at her boobs. Then, he piled himself on top of the two layers of April: torso plus legs. That way Steven's penis could penetrate her deeper. April could feel his penis head touching her cervix. Steven's body covered her completely and she was in a bubble alone with her boy friend.

Steven's semen exploded inside of her, where most of Biff's semen still pooled in a pocket. When April sat upright to look around the room, most of the semen instantly flushed out of her onto the hardwood floor. Biff leaned against the wall. He looked like an old man in a country club steam room with his fat hanging down the belly, arms, and legs. Sofia was intently watching her.

"Hey April, you are family now. I want to give you a gift. Because I am not always around to protect you, here is a taser. Just think of it as Biff in a pocket."

Biff smiled. He handed her the black hand-sized box with the metal prongs. April looked at the gift dazed. How could she be mad at someone, who just gave her a gift? Maybe, this was all part of a street family initiation rite. She pressed the button on the taser and shirked. The taser sounded a sharp and loud tic-tic-tic. A super white light jumped between the two metal prongs. Wow!

April said 'thank you' and put the taser into her book bag. Biff and Sofia got dressed and left. Steven kept walking around naked and brought cat food for dinner. The sun painted the room in beautiful orange just before it sunset.

The next morning, Steven was still sleeping. April got up quietly. She slipped out of the house on her way to school. She had found a little short cut through gaps between the residential backyards. There was a yard wide gap between the properties. Grass, weeds, and bushes had overgrown the gap. April loved feeling the fresh and soft leaves against her short sleeved arms. Occasionally, leaves and flowers got stuck to her book bag, which she picked off.

Reaching school, she saw her mother. Her mother's face was red and tense. Her movements were jerky. The moment April came close enough, her mother pulled her by her close. Her mother yelled, "You come home with me now." April gripped the taser tightly inside of her book bag. She hesitated to bring out the taser and installed urged her mother strongly to let go of her. She was an adult now.

After a minute or two, her mother let go off April's clothes. April pulled her t-shirt back down to fit over her shoulders. Her mother moaned about how much she and her father loved her. April insisted that her step father never said that he loved her and certainly had not treated her as such. Her mother said that her father would always tell her mother how much he loved April after he yelled at her. April looked defiantly away. She pointed out, how suspiciously absent her step father was to invite her back.

cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers