Story of April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

Her mother's mouth gaped open, as her mother gave her more physical space. Boys and girls passing them looked curiously to identify the situation. They stood on the stairs to the school next to a metal handrail.

"Ma, I got my own place now. Step dad told me to pay part of the rent. I am now paying my own rent, but I get to choose where I live now. I have to go to class now, or I will be late."

April turned around and walked inside the school building. All the familiar school kids were running around her, but she felt changed herself like taken out of context. She had to think about her food, shelter, and spending money now. Emma would still be as mean as before. However, the slice of her life that Emma controlled felt smaller. She focused on what the teacher had to say about the African economy and the prominent cash crops.

After three hours of class, the principal announced on the public announcement system that the school would close due to the high temperatures and broken air conditioning system. All the students cheered. Nobody listened to the teacher, who insisted that he had the last word on them leaving.

The outside was soaked with sun. The heat was emanating from the asphalt. Everyone's mind revolved around water pistols, bikinis, and pools. Book bags were bumping up and down on shoulders from kids running home. April walked out slower than everyone else thinking about what to do with the rest of her day without all the stuff in her room.

She found Steven in front of the house. He complained that the electricity and thus the air conditioning to the house were shut off. The heat had super heated the house to become a no man's land that could only be entered with a fireproof suit. He looked distraught. April smiled, grabbed his hand, and pulled him to her secret passage ways through the shrubs between the buildings.

Her nose pointed directly at the factory next to the park. Steven bumbled happily behind her, as she guided him. They walked through the paths on the park with the broken glass and party leftover refuse. The broken, worn, and towering factory buildings embraced them. April headed straight for the second floor, wound her way through the hallways to the men's shower, the shower that the city had forgotten to disconnect the water from.

Steven's face looked in aw, when he noticed that water dripped from the pipes. The pipes to the shower were suspended from the ceiling by metal straps. The shower heads were wide, flat round metal pieces punctured by many holes. It almost seemed like turning all of them on at the same time could drench the whole room in rain forest shower.

April emptied her pockets into the book bag. She took of her shoes. She carefully stepped among the broken building debris. Stepping on rust dirt had become okay to her, because the rust color never stuck to the soles of her feet. She turned on the first shower. The water fell down in a wide circle with pleasant drops. She stepped under the shower with her clothes on. She let her head fall back. Even the cool water was a respite from the heat, it would cool enough to shrink her nipples hard. Her hair turned darker as it became wet.

She let Steven see her hard nipples with the scrunched together areolas through the wet t-shirt. She massaged her boobs together. She lifted her t-shirt just high enough to shower her belly with lines of water running down. She pushed her shorts down just to the point, where Steven could see the upper boundary of her shaved pubic hair.

Steven was red in the face from erotic heat. He threw off his clothes without regard in the dirt. Naked, muscular, and with a thick erect pole ahead of him, he went to grab April's body and launched his lips on hers. She jumped up on his hips with her feet crossed behind him and devoured her hot honey. Steven stood there powerfully with the light body of April strapped to his chest. The shower covered them both in water. The sun light shown happily through the broken walls. Slivers of the park were visible through the uneven cracks in the wall.

Steven pulled one leg side of her shorts to the side. He attempted to stick his penis up her shorts and into her vagina. The water had wiped away her natural lubricant. As he didn't use a condom, his skin hurt as he tried to insert. It felt like all his skin was being ripped off. So, he laid her down on the dirty rusty floor. He pulled her shorts and panties down. She pulled her t-shirt off. He started licking her pussy dry of water. And, he kept licking until her pussy turned wet off pussy juice. They were both naked and wet in the big shower room, where burly factory workers used to hose their filth down.

A metal screw skipped over the floor with a loud ding-ding-ding. They both turned around to find out that they were not alone. A half shaded figure was cautiously bowed forward to pick up their clothes at the entrance of the door. The figure froze, when she was discovered. It was Emma! The chubby, poorly dressed, and little liked bully had tried to steel their clothes.

Steven dashed towards her with no awareness about his nudity and sexually charged penis. Steven's fist crashed down on Emma's cheek. Emma fell down and let go of the clothes. Steven hovered over her. Emma collected herself. She was wearing plain colored shorts and a big extra large uni-color t-shirt. Her shoes were imitation Puma sneakers. She was shaking and holding up a hand in weak defense. Steven kind of growled at her. April had never seen Emma like that.

"Take off your clothes," barked Steven.

Emma did not comply. Steven crudely grabbed her waist band and pulled down her panties and shorts without unbuttoning. He so forcefully ripped her clothes down. The shoes and socks came off in two rips. Emma silently took off her t-shirt and bra. She stood naked. The body folds and curves were even more obvious in her naked state. She had a belly fold that covered most of her sex. Her breasts were large from the fat. The navel button stuck about an inch in, because all the fat had accumulated around it.

"Okay, we gonna let you experience, what you tried to dish out. I will throw your clothes out of the building and into the park. You get to walk all around stark naked for the hobos and party kids to see, until you find your clothes. Hey, if you enjoy it, you can come back. We might give jay walking a try!"

Emma was pale and quiet. Steven was agitated. He looked to climb over the fallen wall parts to get to a wall opening. Then, he hurled the clothes outside, across the factory fence, and had them land in the park. Her clothes didn't fall to the ground. They got caught on the small branches of a bush. A few school kids were playing something nearby. A hobo rustled in the shade of the shrubs.

Steven pushed his soles on Emma's butt to get her moving. They were all naked. Steven still had a raging boner. Emma walked off. Her feet left a flopping sound on the concrete. She left a few wet foot steps. After five minutes, she emerged in view again, outside this time. The school kids had rallied with their cell phones. Five cell phones were filming Emma's walk of shame. The eighteen year old boys kept their cameras up close to her all the while she reached up high in to the bush to harvest her clothes. Emma shuffled off. She did not have the courage to go back to the men's shower.

"Wow," was all that April could say. She felt horny. She felt turned on. She freed of an oppressor. She did not know how to express herself. So, she pushed her body onto Steven's penis and fucked him. She sucked out of Steven all the manliness and strength with her cunt. She felt so intensified that she had to release that energy. And, bumping her pelvis onto Steven gave her such a relief. All the feelings of helplessness that she had felt around Emma were scrunched up in her pussy. And, Steven's dick made her feel connected to being oppressed and freeing her at the same time with those wonderful strong erotic currents that spread through her loin.

The orgasm gave her a wonderful release to embracing the hot summer air and refreshingly cool splashes from the showers. The sun painted everything in happy and bright colors. She felt the soft muscles of her boy friend. She was happy.

Their bodies sank onto the cool floor. The sun rays filtering through the different cracks and openings in the wall reflected against the standing dust to paint layered parallel lines. Sweat and shower water pearls dotted their smooth and youthful skin. The hot summer air started warming them up increasingly. They dazed into the ceiling, following the rusty pipes, cracks, and dried water marks.

"I have become such an asshole."

April raised her head and looked straight into Steven's big blue eyes with the bushy dark eye brows around them.

"I didn't used to be a guy who would push people around and use force. I was kind of a shy guy. Ever since, I am in the street, I am scared about not standing up for myself. So, I hit first. And, later when I think about it, I often realize that I fought for no good reason. Just randomly bashed someone. And, I can't admit it to nobody, because they can't see me weak. So, I hide and I cry."

April raised her hand to caress his cheek. When the tears welt up in Steven's eyes, she pulled him close, her naked boobs against his chest. And, the tears went rolling down her shoulder. The powerful man body shivered and sobbed in her arms.

"I feel guilty as well. You are not alone, sweat heart. Sure, what Emma was planning to do was not alright. But, all my heart jumped with so much joy, when you hit her, when you threw her clothes out the window, when her chubby face quivered about her naked body. I was so happy. That is not alright to relish hurting another human being so badly. If I were a true Christian, I would have stood up for her to save her from the excessive punishment."

Steven wiped his tears and sat up Indian style with his balls and penis in the middle of his leg cradle.

"So, you are a Christian. That's cool. I used to go to church group for boys as well, before I ran away."

"We actually have a mixed group at church. It's much more fun to have boys and girls together. Actually, we were going to watch a movie tonight. You should come and meet my friends. It will be fun."

"Sure, you little rascal."

Steven lifted April's naked body into the air. Her butt curved sexily as it was sticking out. He pushed his face into her wet hair and grunted lovingly.

They got dressed. Their bodies were still a bit wet. Yet, when you live in the street, you don't always own a towel. The water drops made circles on their clothes. Yet, the water drops quickly faded from the body heat on this hot day. They marched out of the factory past the building debris. The sunlight started turning golden to signal the last hour before sun rise. The park had filled with small groups of youth hanging out and playing games.

When they arrived at the church building, they were early. A few participants of the Christian youth group were already waiting on the couches in the meeting room. The door was wide open to allow people and cool air into the room. Of course, Jonathan was sitting next to Jennifer. Jennifer had scouted as far away from Jonathan as possible. Jonathan was leaning forward to bridge the distance. April squeezed Steven's hand to signal to him the dynamic. April sat down next to Jennifer.

Jennifer had long hair down to the bottom of her ribs. The dark brown hair was slightly curly, yet hung in long locks down like a fairy. Her very fair skin made her look even more elfish. Her shoes were large wedges, easily the size of a book, with soft fabric straps folding over her foot. She wore a light silky shirt. Her slumped seat in the low couch, made the front of her shirt pile up. Thus, there were little gaps between the bottoms of her shirt to allow one to discretely peak on her belly skin. And, if one was lucky, one might even get a chance to see a bit of the bra. Thus, one might find out her bra color.

Jonathan had a large bottom of the rack jeans on with a blond mushroom hair cut. The hair piled very thick on his head. The t-shirt was blue and white striped. It was completely bleached from washing too often. The excessive laundering had also puffed the t-shirt out of shape, not that the original cut was very good. None of this had anything to do with his parent's money. They were affluent. It had all to do with Jonathan's ignorance about fashion and social world.

Steven quickly recognized the chase and being chased away dynamic between Jonathan and Jennifer. After cordial introductions, he took Jonathan to the side for a man to man talk. April eagerly tried to ear drop on them without becoming suspicious. She could only make out words once in a while. Or a gesture hinted at the conversation. The main advice seemed to be to give Jennifer a bit space and to pop his cherry to gain some experience before attempting Jennifer again. Was Jonathan a virgin?

With the other ear, April paid attention to Jennifer. Jennifer complained how hard it was to find new friends. All the girls in school already had tight friendships. And, when she tried to join conversations, she had nothing to say. The other girls would talk about past events, rock bands, and celebrities that she was not privy to. Jennifer felt to be doomed to be the lonely girl just as in the rural spot that she was moving from, because she didn't blend with the red neck culture of rural America.

Bob waddled into the meeting room. He dragged the door shut behind him. He bopped a few times up and down and then looked at the toddler in his arm. The toddler was sleeping peacefully on his round and padded body.

"I am so glad that you could make it. Tonight, we are celebrating summer by going to a movie. Let's say a hallelujah for the super cold AC in the movie theatre. The movie is a Christian movie. I can't tell you, how important it is for us to support Christian movies. If all of us could go to the movies every evening, we could get so many movies canceled that send messages of pain, sodomy, and the devil."

"The movie tonight is about a man who loves animals. God loves every creature. And, the man saves the animals from abuse and clinical trials. There will be some pretty graphic scenes of what bad people to do god's creatures. And, there is some controversy about the violent means of the man to save the animals. This is not meant as an example. This is meant to stimulate discussion."

"However, for now, let's welcome this good looking young man into our middle. I see a new face. Please, introduce yourself to us. Tell us, who you are."

"Hi, my name is Steven. We haven't met. However, I know that there are many rumors floating around about me. I want to tell you that I mean no harm. You might not expect me ever to come here. Though, when I was younger, I used to go to the church over on Avenue Y."

"Then, I fell. I fell far, very far. I have done drugs. I have carried arms. I have fought. I have thieved. I have thugged. When you are a teenager, find yourself in the streets, and go through a deep blues, you end up doing things that they don't even show in movies. I don't even know why god lets me come to this church. It seems that I exceed the level of sin. But, here I am. Please, accept me in and help me."

"Steven, we all welcome you warmly. Jesus loves even the largest sinner on this planet. And, if Jesus can do that, so should we. Steven let me hug you. (hug) We have only ten minutes left before we have to go to the movie theatre. The best use of the time is to pray for Steven that the lord may give him strength, guidance, and support to find the right path."

Everyone shuffled their body forward. The low couches made their knees rise higher than the hips. They rested the elbows on their knees. The hands were folded. The heads were lowered deeply. Bob looked up at the ceiling, while he kept bopping up and down to soothe the baby in his arm.

"Hi, my name is Victoria. Dear lord, I want to thank you for bringing Steven back into your light. He has suffered so much in his young life. He has had to eat bread that none of us would have been able to eat. Please, shower him with your love and grace. Amen."

"Hi, my name is Jonathan. Lord, I want to welcome Steven among the circle of your people. We have all been given so much love by our friends and families that we take it for granted. Steven was out in the cold. God, please let your love shine through us onto Steven to make up for all the tears that he had to cry alone in the street. Let our love for him be genuine. Let us see past the façade to the beauty of his soul and good heart. Amen."

The group got up. A grape formed around the door, as only one person at a time could exit the room. Everyone shuffled close together. April hugged Steven's body. She recognized his body smell. She looked up at him.

"Steven, I don't have any money for the theatre."

"April, I don't have any money either. But, don't worry. I know a way, how to get in. The cashier likes to flirt with girls. I will tell you, how to flirt with him and he will let both of us sneak in!"

"Oh, you mean, I will be like a seductress and use my assets to get anything."

"Oh, yeah, Jane Bond!"

At the movie theatre, there were about five people ahead of them. The movie theatre was one of those towering buildings with a tall lobbies and stairs that one had to climb up. April tried to get a peek at the cashier to find out her flirting target. Would he be cute? She caught a huge pile of blond curls. His grin showed an air of superiority, as he took the money and handed out the admission slips.

Steven stepped forward to the window: "Jess, I got a girl that is having wet dreams to meet you. Do you have five minutes for her?"

Jess smiled ear to ear. He put up a "next window" sign and slipped out of his high chair. He disappeared behind the curtain.

"April, now, it is your turn. You really have to go all out to make him feel special. Be flirty. Let him look down your blouse. Give him a kiss. Heck, even slip your hand in his pants. Just really go with whatever he wants."

"Okay." April started sounding a bit meeker.

Jess waved them to come past the ticket checker. When April walked past Jess, he slapped her loud on the butt. Not only that, but his hand lingered for a moment to fully feel her youthful firm ass in his hands. Then, he put both his arms on her shoulder to lead her in front of him to a door. The door opened. It was a small broom closet. There was a metal rack with cleaning supplied and other sundries. The door locked behind them. Steven stood guard outside.

Jess leaned back against the metal rack. He had no concern about it being dirty, because he was at home here. April stood by herself a foot away from the door unsure about the whole deal.

"So, what do you have to offer for two premium seat tickets for the hottest premier in town? Steven said that you had hot and misty dreams about me. I am risking getting fired for you."

April slowly glided her lip from the left side to the right. Then, she raised her hair and let if fall back down. She leaned forward to show her bra cleft to Jess. She tucked her boobs together: "Oh, I think, I have to get a crease out of my bra." She reached inside of her bra and touched her boobs with her hands. Jess smiled with his arms and ankles crossed.

"You gotta show me the whole package or no deal."

April bit her lip unsure about the thing. She was pushed up by adrenaline and started unbuttoning her blouse. The white blouse fell to the floor. Her pink bra made her looks sexy. The adrenaline was now really pumping in her body. She was half naked in a broom closet with a foreign guy. She was bribing her way into a theatre. Her mind stopped thinking. Everything seemed surreal like in a movie, like nothing here really happened to her.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers
1...34567...19