Story of G

Story Info
A woman is introduced to her fantasy to serve.
5.4k words
4.22
26.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AussieKev1
AussieKev1
133 Followers

Unfortunately, the beginning of this story has been lost. G is my slave and we are playing out a role play. She is applying for a job with the publisher of a porn magazine (Tribald) and has passed the interview stage. D is is my previous slave and now a Mistress. P is her slave.

D and myself are dressed in white bathrobes as G and P return from their break refreshed and D takes P behind the partition. I tell G that she has done well and has passed through to the next phase of the interview process. I hand her some clothes and tell her to put them on. There is a pair of black fishnet stockings with lacy tops. I tell her she can use her black suspender belt with them. The outfit is completed by a leather mini skirt, which is more like a belt than a skirt, an open leather bra, which encases her large breasts beautifully so that they are easily accessible and her nipples are in full view and a pair of lacy black g-string panties. As I lead G to the partition, I explain that part of her duties will be to act as hostess at various functions. As we pass through the partition, G can see that there is a makeshift cinema set up and in front of are 4 tables where 12 people are seated.

I explain to G that these people, 2 couples, 2 single women and 6 single men are magazine competition winners and have been invited to view Tribald's latest offerings. At this point it's probably easier if I refer to the audience this way: The two single women as F1 and F2, the two married women as W1 and W2, the two married men as H1 and H2 and the 6 single men as M1-M6. They are all dressed the same as me and are naked underneath. All of the women in the audience are bisexual and all members of the audience have there various kinks and fetishes, but there is one single thing that these people have in common and that is that they like to stimulate themselves or be stimulated while viewing pornography. That is, they like to masturbate, be masturbated and/or receive oral sex while they watch porn and other types of erotica.

I tell G that it is her duty to serve people with drinks and some other items she will discover later. She is also to assist people and I stress ASSIST. If she is unsure, she is to look at me and I will either nod or shake my head. P has already prepared three trays of drinks, one of glasses of beer one of bourbon and coke and one of scotch and coke and as the lights go down I tell G to start serving drinks. The screen lights up so that there is sufficient light to make her way around the tables. At the same time music comes from the speakers beside the screen. The playlist is some ZZ Top, La Grange, Legs and Tush, some Foreigner, Hot Blooded along with some Peter Frampton and Guns and Roses.

As she walks away from me I take in the sight of her hips swaying and her buttocks jiggling slightly under her skirt, as she moves to the beat. The bottoms of her arse cheeks are clearly visible as are her stocking tops and suspenders. When she bends to pick up the first tray, she reveals more of her cheeks, split by the g-string. She turns and I can see her tits swaying heavily and that her nipples have stiffened considerably.

The guests are complete strangers to each other, apart from the couples knowing their partner and are a bit inhibited to start. They have seated themselves, but I note that the couples have not sat with each other and there are two men and one woman at each table. The show has started and begins with some slides of still photos that will appear in future issues of the magazine. This will be followed by the latest video. By the time G returns with the second tray of drinks, she can't help but notice that there are some tents being made in most of the men's bathrobes and that one of the women, W1 has actually exposed the cock of the man to her right, M2 and is stroking it, but her eyes are glued to the screen.

When she returns with the third tray, some of the men are openly masturbating, as are some of the women. The women who was masturbating the man on her right now has her left hand wrapped around the cock on her left, H2 and is wanking them in unison. G looks at the screen, to see what is turning these people on so much. She can't help but agree with them as she sees a woman on her knees with a beautifully shaved pink pussy being shafted by a huge dildo. When she sees that the puckered hole above it with a string coming from it, a realization hits her and she is filled with horror and excitement at the same time. The next slide comes up and her panties start filling with wetness as she see the sideways view of herself fucking the dildo and looking at something that appears must be slightly below the camera.

The guests have now realized that their hostess is the star of the show and start taking liberties. Men and women alike are patting, stroking and pinching G's fleshy cheeks as she walks past them. I motion for G to come and take the next tray, which is filled with tubes of lubricant and various dildoes and vibrators. She takes them around the tables and everybody takes something. She goes to the table where W1 is wanking two cocks and the woman says something to her. She can't hear because of the music an moves closer, leaning towards her, so her ear is near W1's mouth. W1 takes one of G's weighty tits in her hand, fondling it and tells her to put the vibrator with the clit and anal ticklers on the table and to come back when she's (G) not busy.

Everybody is happy to take lubricant and toys from G and soon the tray is empty A man and a woman at one table ask for more drinks, they are F2 and M1, G obliges. When she comes back with the drinks, F2 says "Now honey, dip your tits in our drinks and feed them to us". G does as she's asked and takes the glasses and dips her breasts in them, covering the tips with fluid. M1 and F2 each take one of G's nipples in their mouths and start sucking. G loves the difference between the two, the man sucking and licking her nipples roughly and the woman being very gentle. G repeats the feeding three times and the second time F2 puts her hand between G's legs and starts stroking her pussy through the lacy panties.

This pleases me as I know they will be getting wetter and wetter. While this is happening G is looking around, watching men wanking themselves, women wanking men and women fucking themselves and being fucked with toys and fingering themselves. On the third feeding, the F2 pushes the tiny gusset of G's panties aside and puts her middle finger inside G's cunt. She pushes it in and out, rubbing G's G spot in the process and G goes weak at the knees and has a small orgasm. F2 takes her finger out, removes her mouth from G's nipple and puts her finger in her mouth, drinking down G's juices. She looks at G in the eye as she does this and moans.

G moves around again and she comes back for another tray of drinks. Before she picks up the tray, I tell her to come around to me, which she does. I kneel down and hook my fingers through the straps of her wet panties and slowly remove them, revelling in the sight of them peeling away from her wet pussy. I slip them into my plastic clipseal bag and put it away. I tell her to spread her legs, so I can clean her up a bit, as she has juice all over her. I remain kneeling and slip my tongue between her flaps and start tongue fucking her. She tells me that doing that is not going to solve the problem, but I ignore her as I continue pushing my tongue in and out of her, while my hands squeeze her arse cheeks. I drink down her juices and then lick her from her little puckered hole, up to her clit and back again.

G starts bucking her her hips at my mouth as I take her clit in my mouth and suck it, I love the feeling of her throbbing button inside my mouth. The I lick the juices from her inner thighs. When I have had my fill, which is just before G cums again, I tell her to get back to her guests. G looks at the big screen again and sees (as she guessed) that the video that's showing is the very one we filmed a couple of hours ago and this makes her nipples and clit throb with excitement.

She hands out more drinks and sees M4 wanking himself. She thinks he looks a bit lonesome and besides, she likes the look of his cock and wants to feel it in her hand. She puts her tray down on a table and reaches over from behind him. Her tits press into his back and neck as she wraps her fingers around his cock, marveling at contrast between the sotness of the skin and the hardness of his erection, the as she moves her hand up and down, the contrast between the smoothness of the skin and the roughness of the veins sticking out.

M6 and F1 are sitting on either side of this action and take the opportunity to play with G's hot arse. They squeeze it and pinch it and the effect is that her tight anus and sweet pussy come in and out of the view of H2 and M2, who are sitting behind her, having their cocks stroked by W1. They have now stopped watching the movie and are staring at the sight before them. A couple of seconds later H2 explodes, spraying cum in the air and all over W1's hand. I tell H2 to go and make himself a drink and he can take the chance to clean up a bit. I take his place and W1 takes my stiff cock in her hand and starts wanking me.

M4 has a tube of jelly in his hand and squeezes some over his helmet, G grins to herself as she starts to massage the gooey stuff in and then sliding her hand up and down his shaft, paying particular attention when she reaches the head. She gives him a few more quick strokes, before moving away, to serve more drinks. She empties the tray and returns to the table where W1 is wanking two cocks, one of them is now mine. W1 now has her legs over the arms of the chair and her pussy is spread wide. She says "Get that vibrator and start fucking me with it, your horny little slut". G takes the vibrator and kneels between the W1's legs.

I spread W1's cunt lips while G starts licking up and down her slit. She slides her tongue deep inside the woman's pussy and starts wriggling it around, while at the same time slipping the vibrator inside her own cunt. The vibrator slides in all the way in one go because she is so wet. She makes sure that the clit and anal stimulator are position where they should be and she flicks the vibrator switch on. What she didn't realise is that the shaft of the dildo also moves in a circular motion when the vibrator is turned on. She moves her tongue up to the woman's clit and starts licking it, gently at first and then with more force.

W1 looks down and moans "Don't worry about the vibrator girly, just suck my cunt". G does as she's told (she's good at that) and takes the W1's clit between her lips and start sucking, like she would if she were sucking a nipple. She also starts licking the tip of the clit at the same time and W1 starts bucking her hips, pushing herself against G's mouth. The combination of the woman's obvious excitement, the dildo moving around inside her and the clit and anal stimulators makes G's pussy spasm in orgasm. This in turn makes her puckered hole open slightly and the anal stimulator slips inside. G moans and bucks and this takes W1 over the edge and she herself starts bucking in orgasm. When the two women finish their orgasms, the rest of the audience breaks into applause. At first the two women think they are clapping them, but then realize the movie has finished and the applause is for that.

There is a small stage between the screen and the audience and move to it and stand before the audience. I congratulate them all on winning their prizes. I say that I hope they enjoyed the photos and film and that there is more to come. Next we will have a live show. I tell G to replenish everyone's drinks and motion to D and P. I tell the audience that they will now witness my latest piece of equipment in action. D and P bring the piece of equipment, which is covered with a satin sheet, on to the stage. G has finished handing out the drinks and I motion for her to come onto the stage to join D, P and myself. "I'd like to introduce the stars of our show – D".

D removes her robe to reveal that she is totally naked except for her shiny black thigh high boots. She takes her breasts in her hands and plays with the nipples and nipple rings, making them hard. She then squats on the stage and spreads her pussy lips by for the enjoyment of the crowd, showing them her clit ring. She then turns with her back to the audience and gets on her hands and knees. The string hanging out of her arsehole is evident and all members of the crowd shift forward in their seats. D takes the string and one by one removes the Thai balls, that were inside G not long ago, from her puckered hole. The audience claps loudly. I then say "Now introducing P".

P removes his robe and reveals he is wearing a leather vest and leather chaps, highlighting hid huge member. He lies down on the stage and puts his long legs over his head, he then grabs his cock and puts the head in his mouth and starts sucking it. Again there is loud applause. While this is happening, I grab G by the wrist and say "You'd better come up with something good and don't forget, whatever happens tonight, you are my slave and you will do my bidding. If you even flinch at anything, I will feed you to D and she's not as understanding as I am". I turn to the audience and introduce G. She removes her skirt, revealing her shaved pussy in all its glory.

She moves over to P, whose cock is now semi erect, she takes it in her hands and strokes it up and down, before lowering her head and taking his head into her mouth. She sucks P to full erection and then places it between her big tits. She grabs her tits and engulfs his cock with the soft flesh and starts moving up and down along the shaft, giving him a gorgeous tit fuck. I see the look on his face and I can see the normally unflappable slave is worried about coming to early. I intervene and say "Now to reveal the star of live show".

I pull the sheet off and a low, round, glass top table appears. Everybody in the room, except P and D, groans in disgust, they've all heard the stories about this type of thing. I chuckle to myself because I guessed this would be the reaction. I see G flinch, almost going to run out of the room, but she knows better than to do that. She DID flinch and she WILL pay for it. I tell the audience that this is no ordinary table, it has a hole in the middle and they groan even louder. I put them out of their misery and call P over. He knows what the table is for. He climbs under the table and sticks his enormous tool through the hole, so that about 8 inches of it is sticking out.

There is a collective sigh of relief, especially from G and I call her over and tell her to climb on. She climbs onto the table and squats over P's long sword, she grabs a hold of it and places the head and places it at the entrance of her very wet cunt. She has gone from being horrified to being exceptionally turned on at the thought of being fucked in front of all of these people. The audience is also turned on and everyone is now either wanking or being wanked, fingering themselves or being fingered or fucking themselves with toys or being fucked by toys. G's whole being is throbbing, her nipples, her pussy, her clit are all pulsating with the thrill of having this huge cock fucking her in front of such an appreciative audience. She slowly slides up and down P's pole before impaling herself fully on it, her soft butt touches the glass and the head of P's pole touches the insides of her womb.

I quietly tell her to stay where she is and nod to P. What makes this table so special is that it has two tops, the one attached to the legs of the table and the other, about half an inch above it, mounted on a bearing, similar to that of a chocolate wheel. P takes the top of the table and slowly spins it, he staying still but G and her tight cunt spinning around enormous shaft of his tool. This takes G totally by surprise and she starts having little pre-orgasm twinges and the audience is impressed enough to stop what they are doing and start clapping again.

P keeps slowly spinning the table as G starts moving up and down on his cock. I go into the audience and take one of the married women and on of the single women up on stage. F1 and W2 come on stage with me and I invite them to join in. I tell P to stop spinning and W2 immediately drops to her knees in front of G's pussy and P's cock. F1 sits on the table next to G. W2 tells G to open her pussy flaps so she can lick her clit. She moves forward and licks up and down G's slit, taking each flap in her mouth and sucking it in turn. As she's doing this, F1 takes both of G's boobs in her hands, feeling the weight of them and the softness of her skin. She moves her mouth down, takes the right nipple in her mouth and alternately sucks hard and soft, occasionally licking the hard buttons.

Meanwhile W2 has moved on to G's clit, licking it with long caresses with the flat of her tongue and then concentrating it with flicks up and down and sideways with the tip of her tongue While this is all happening, P starts pumping his hips up and down, gliding his shaft in and out of G's happy cunt. On each down stroke, P pauses with just the very tip of his head inside G as W2 takes long licks, moving her tongue in long strokes from the underside of his head to the pounding clit above it. F1 moves up and feeds her own nipple into G's mouth, who sucks it with great delight. P feels G's pussy starting to contract around his sword and now starts thrusting in and out as W2 concentrates on sucking her clit.

G looks out to the audience to see they are all breathless, cocks being stroked and now sucked, W1 is sitting on M2's stiff cock and F2 is fucking herself with a big black dildo and vibrating her clit with a tongue shaped toy. G explodes, her screams being muffled by F1's tit and after witnessing D earlier, she allows herself to ejaculate. W2 takes the first spurt in her mouth, with great delight and then moves away, so the audience can see each subsequent squirt. This causes a chain reaction. This is the most erotic thing most of these people have ever seen and M1 and M6 come all over their own stomachs straight away. W1 has moved on to be been alternately sucking mine and M2's cock and she has both of our cocks in her mouth as M2 squirts his semen into her mouth and she drinks it down greedily. M5 has been fucking her tight arsehole and loses his load inside her as she orgasm at the same time. S2 has been masturbating M3 and H2, while they have each had two fingers inside her pussy. When they see G's girl spunk spraying all over W2's boobs they all cum simultaneously.

Nearly everyone has orgasmed and they need time to collect themselves and recuperate. They all make themselves some drinks and sit down, discussing what has happened, while listening to some Alice Cooper. P and myself take this chance to set up the next phase of the evening. Fortunately, the examination table is a very versatile piece of equipment.

It can be shortened or lengthened, narrowed or widened and lowered or raised. We adjust the table appropriately for what I have planned. After a short while, D re-enters the room and her magnificent big black cock is sticking out in front of her. The women follow her with their eyes as she lays under the glass table and puts her cock through the hole, especially F1, who hasn't cum yet. F1 wanders over to the table and takes the head of the plastic cock in her mouth as if sucking it, leaving saliva over it. She climbs up on the table and squats over it, taking the shaft in her hand before lowering herself onto it, slowly but surely until it is deep inside her. She leans over to D and says "Take me for a spin".

D obliges and starts to spin the top of the table. The sight of this and the moans coming from F1 over the sounds of Led Zeppelin, starts getting everybody back in the mood for some fun. F1 starts sliding up and down as she spins and as she slides up it we see that shaft is now very shiny with her wetness.

AussieKev1
AussieKev1
133 Followers
12