Story of G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AussieKev1
AussieKev1
136 Followers

F2 joins them, leaving the10 men with rapidly growing cocks with G, W1 and W2. This is working out very nicely. I tell G to take W1 to the examination table and kneel on it in opposite directions. I tell the 4 men who are now fully stiff to go and pick a hole. H1, H2, M3 and M5 move over to the table and H1 slides his cock into G's wet pussy and starts fucking her with obvious delight. H2 moves in front of G's face and she supports herself with her left hand and takes his shaft in her right, slipping it into her mouth and sucking it, also with obvious delight.

M3 and M5, respectively, take up similar positions. I tell W2 to get on her knees near the end of the table and the 4 men left, besides P and myself take up their positions around her as she takes one cock in her mouth and one in each hand, alternating between the four and making them ready to service the two women on the table. When things are in full swing, I tell everyone we are going to move positions, one at a time in a clockwise direction. All of the men have already cum once, so this means they should be able to last a fair while. I tell everyone to change positions.

H2 pulls his cock out of G's mouth reluctantly and moves over to where W2 is still sucking and wanking a circle of men. M3 pulls his pole from W1's pussy with a plop and moves to one side, bringing it line with G's face, who licks W1's juices from the shaft it before closing her mouth over the head and sucking the rest off. M5 extricates himself from W1's sucking mouth and with great eagerness lines his cock up with her cunt and starts fucking her with fast, short strokes. H1 slips his cock out of G's tight sheath, it's shiny with her girl spunk and he pushes it into W1's, taking his 5 inches to the back of her mouth in one fell swoop.

M4 moves towards the table and thin but long sword into G's cunt and starts fucking her like there's no tomorrow. I can see that if this is to last, I'll need to have the men change their positions fairly quickly. To this end, I tell W2 to go and join the other women at the glass table. If she keeps sucking and tugging the men in between trips to the table, there will be cocks blowing their loads far too early. The area away from the table will now be for the men's excitement to wane.

I signal for the men to change positions every 40 seconds, which means every 40 seconds G and W1 have a new cock in their cunts and a new cock covered in the other woman's pussy juices in their mouth. The women are enjoying the feeling of cocks of different shapes, lengths and thicknesses fucking them. I know that W1 has cum at least 3 times and I'm sure that G is having continuous, multiple orgasms. I allow 4 rotations before moving on to the next phase. While this sounds a bit regimented, I don't want the whole thing to fall into chaos and it's essential that none of the men cum yet. I tell the men to come over to the side of the table and W1 and G to move off the table. P and I (who have not joined in at this stage) widen the table a little, enough for two men to lie down, side by side, with their legs hanging over the table. We also raise the table just a little.

I tell the two men with the biggest cocks (P and M1, who's pole is of similar length) to lie down across the table at either end. I tell the women to choose a cock and sit on it, so that they are facing the man. W1 doesn't really care which huge pole she fucks, but G has fucked and been fucked by P twice already today and chooses to sit on M1's monster. I note that neither women question what is going to happen, they just want to be fucked more.

I choose the man with the smallest cock (M3), hand him some lubricant and tell him to position himself behind W1. I tell all of the others to form two groups of three and stand in front of each of the women. While I'm organising this, the women seem to be oblivious as they pump and grind themselves up and down the two poles inside them. I position myself behind G and grease up my pole. I tell P and M1 to support their woman's weight so that their hands are free. I pull G's arse cheeks apart and as I see her puckered brown hole winking at me, my cock grows even stiffer. I rub the head of my cock up and down G's arse crack before forcing the head inside her tight hole. I then push forward until my full six inches are deep inside her arse. She might normally moan or scream, but the other men have cottoned onto the idea and M6's cock is filling her mouth and she has taken M4 and M5's cocks in her hands.

The same has happened next to me and W1 is also being fucked by 5 cocks at once. It's unreasonable to expect a woman who is being taken so completely to have much control over what is happening or, for that matter, much co-ordination, especially when they are constantly cumming. Each man is actually fucking the part of the woman which his cock is in. The men in G's hands are fucking her fists rather than being masturbated. The man in her mouth is fucking it. I am fucking her tight arsehole and the force of my fucking is pushing her cunt up and down M1's sword. The men at the front of G are swapping around, taking it in turns to fuck her mouth and hands. The same is happening with W1 beside us. I can feel P's cock through the thin membrane separating G's cunt and arsehole. I can also feel G's pussy cumming in wave after wave of ecstasy.

After a while I've just ignored what is happening around us and my whole being is focused on my cock slamming in and out of G's tight arse. It's not long before M4 loses his load inside G's mouth and as he spurts his salty seed, she drinks it down with great enthusiasm. M6 sees this happening and he cums too, fucking G's fist with all his might and spraying the table. I can feel G's tight hole opening and closing in quick succession and her orgasm makes my cock grow an extra few millimetres. G can now concentrate on the 3 cocks still fucking her and she takes M5's shaft in her hand and wanks it with rapid strokes as she licks the underside of his head. It doesn't take long before he is spraying the back of her throat with hot white spunk as she takes his head inside her mouth, so as not to spill a drop and she swallows it down greedily.

The other women have all fucked and sucked each other to many orgasms and have come over to watch the show. I'm still fucking G's littlest hole, hard and fast as D lays her head on G's back. She looks up at me and mouths the words "I want your cum in my mouth". She just can't resist trying to get one back on G. I feel M1's cock jerk and spasm inside G's cunt as he fills her with his cum. I can just imagine huge amounts of semen squirting into her. This sets off my own orgasm and I give G one spurt inside her arse before pulling out.

D immediately grabs my cock and starts wanking it, her mouth open and her tongue stretched out so that she can catch every drop. Despite having cum a couple of hours earlier, all of this hot action and G's tight arse have resulted in my balls churning out loads of spunk, which D accepts happily. G then collapses on top of M1 as his cock slips out of her and massive amounts of his cream spill from her well fucked pussy.

Everybody sits around, recovering from all the action and I go behind the bar and take out the clipseal bag that contains G's panties from our last session. They are filled with my wet spunk. I hand them to her and tell her to get dressed. I also tell her to make sure she is on time for our next session and that she should where comfortable shoes. G leaves with my spunk pressed against her sex for the journey home.

AussieKev1
AussieKev1
136 Followers
12