Story of Lori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori lay there trembling in her post-orgasmic glow. Sweat was dripping from every pore of her body, and she was panting like a dog in summer, trying to catch her breath. Alan kissed her gently as he slowly withdrew his steel rod from her satiated pussy. They both heard the pop, as his head broke free of the clasping grip her pussy had on his cock.

Alan rolled onto his back and pulled Lori into him. She rested her head on his chest, letting her hand idly wander around his muscled chest and stomach. She could see his glistening cock, in the dim light provided by the moonlit sky. She was amazed that she was able to take the whole thing. She was sore, but she also felt wonderful! As she continued to admire his glistening shaft, it became apparent to her that it was not going soft! Even though he had squirted, what felt like gallons, into her only moments earlier, he was still rock hard. "Could it be?" she asked herself. She could not go at it again, but seeing her new lover like this, made her excited all over. Her body tingled, feeling that Alan was just as aroused by her as she was by him.

She snaked her hand down towards his shaft and let her fingers comb their way through his coarse, curly hair. She watched as his prick jerked and twitched every so often. She reached for his shaft, and just as she thought, she was unable to close her hand entirely around the shaft. A smile crept across her face as she realized what her body had accepted. She playfully stroked the shaft a couple of times, watching its thick purple head disappear into her fist and then reappear. His cock was still slick with her juice, and it clung to her hand as she stroked him. Lori, never did like oral sex, and only performed it occasionally with her ex, and she NEVER did it after she had been fucked. Tonight was different! She didn't know why, but she HAD to have that cock in her mouth before the night was over.

Alan's moans of pleasure and approval only solidified her desire to please him. She moved her head down his chest. She laid his cock against his stomach. The head of his cock extended about three inches past his belly button. She slithered her tongue out to dab at the pearly drops that had accumulated at its tip. She tasted the combined nectar of their lovemaking. Lori found the taste unique and intoxicating. It was sweet and tart at the same time, and the aroma of fresh sex filled her flaring nostrils. Lori continued licking at the shaft, taking in more and more of the newfound pleasurable liquid.

She eased her head down further, and her lips were closing in on the purple head. She kissed the head and laughed inside as it twitched from the contact. She grabbed the pole and lifted it to her waiting mouth. She opened wide and let the head slide past her lips to her waiting tongue. She swirled her tongue over and around the head as it remained in her mouth. She ran her tongue along the ridge of his mushroom cap shaped head, and then dipped it into his slit. Lori was now in control, and like Alan earlier, she enjoyed the power she had over him.

Alan couldn't believe his luck! Not only did he just get a fine fuck, he was about to get a blowjob too. He shifted his position so that he could watch, and maybe Lori would be able to get more of his shaft down her throat. Alan watched as Lori straightened his cock and grasped it with both hands at the base. She slid her mouth as far down the shaft as possible, filling her mouth with the cock meat. There was no way she could get the whole thing down her throat, but she was going to have fun trying.

Her mouth only went down to where her hands were. She playfully pumped his prick into her mouth for several minutes, and then went back to licking his cock. Now she held on to the top half of his cock, while she cleaned the bottom half with her tongue. She moved between his muscular legs and cleaned the dried cum off his balls. She sucked on each one, relishing the feel as it filled her mouth. She could only guess how much he had left in store for her. She felt so sluttish, but it felt so good!

She returned to sucking his cock, pumping his meat into her throat. She played with his balls while she swallowed as much as she could. Alan couldn't take much more. He warned Lori, but she kept right on going, hollowing her cheeks and vacuuming his insides. Lori felt his sac tighten in her hands. She felt his cock twitch, and expand. She felt the torrent rise up through the shaft and explode from his cock. The first stream shot straight down her throat, and Lori momentarily choked as she swallowed the warm fluid. She caught the remaining spurts in her mouth and tasted the salty spunk every time her mouth filled. She swallowed most of it, some of it escaped from her mouth and dribbled from the corners. She used his cock to clean up what she had missed and licked it clean.

Alan had a satisfied grin on his face when he pulled Lori up to him. He kissed her hard and pushed his tongue into her mouth. He could faintly taste the salty remnants left in her throat. He flipped Lori onto her back and quickly made his way down her torso and between her legs. He was going to reciprocate the favor Lori provided. Lori's pussy was still sore and swollen from their earlier encounter, but she was in no mood to stop him.

Alan ran his tongue up and down the moist length of her pussy lips, which quickly spread open. He wasted no time in locating her aching clit and feasting upon it. He licked at it, nibbled it, and sucked it till it was a hard pebble sticking out from its hood. Lori unconsciously grabbed his head and pulled him into her. Her legs began twitching uncontrollably as yet another orgasm was washing over her. He kept going, and going, and wouldn't stop. It was driving her insane! She was bucking wildly from her orgasms, yet he wouldn't stop. She tried pushing his head away to get him to stop, but his strength kept was too much. His head never budged from her clit, throwing her into another series of multiple orgasms.

Abruptly, Alan stopped! He quickly pulled up Lori's legs to her chest, draping her ankles over his shoulders. He positioned his cock at her snatch, and thrust into her in one continuous, long stroke. "Gaaaaaawwdd! Uuungh! Yes! Oh! Please!" Lori cried out. He was fucking her again. She thought she was full before! Now she swore his cock was lodged in her throat. She honestly thought it would pop out of her mouth at any moment. She had never imagined feeling so full in her life. Her orgasms were continuing one after another, and she wondered if they would ever end.

Because Alan had already cum twice earlier, this fucking was turning into a marathon. He was not stopping or slowing down. Lori swore she had passed out a couple of times, only to regain consciousness and find him still going at it. He kept plunging into her, stretching her the whole time, so she could accommodate him. After twenty-five minutes of non-stop pussy pounding, Alan finally blew his load. Again he filled Lori's pussy with his copious amount of jism.

Lori lay there completely spent, and curled up into a little ball, just like her baby. Alan curled up next to her and draped a protective arm over her. They both drifted off to a content sleep, Alan thinking about what else he would like to do to this fox, and Lori thinking about how she can't let him get away.

12