Story of Lust

Story Info
Submissive woman learns power of domination & love.
3.8k words
4.38
21.9k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 09/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
izsel
izsel
1 Followers

When you called me tonight, I was delighted to hear your sweet controlling voice.

"It is time."

That is all you said. I got the baby-sitter and left to meet you at the hotel. I wanted to get there before you so I could be in my submissive position before you came. I knew that you were traveling from an hour away, so I knew I had time, but still had to be quick. I grabbed my night bag. Now, my night bag, I had in my closet for a few weeks, waiting for when you said it was time. I got to the hotel and left an extra key for you. When I got into the hotel room, I threw my bag on the bed and started to get the room ready for you ... for us. I pulled the covers off the beds and turned out all the lights. In my bag, I got two large candles and my lingerie that I knew would please you, my Master. I pulled the curtains shut and turned the air conditioning on high. It was cold outside, but I knew it was going to be hot in our room. I put my erotic CD into the CD player. I swayed to the music, imagining my sweet Master, binding me to the bed.

"Ring, Ring" The phone was ringing.

God, who could it be, "Hello?" ...

"It is time." And then there was a click.

Oh my God! Master was here. I looked frantically around the room, double-checking to make sure I had everything in place. I looked in the mirror. Oh shit! I hadn't changed! If I wasn't changed, I surely would be punished for not being ready for my Master. I grabbed my over night bag, rummaged through it, found my lingerie and threw the bag in the closet. I ran to the bathroom, stripped my clothes off and carefully put on my black teddy, garter belt, stockings and black steel tip high heels. Took one last look in the mirror, fixed my hair and make up. Then I thought I heard something in the hallway. I stood completely still, straining to hear any movement. The silence was so loud that it was bellowing in my ears.

"Move, Dawn! Move!" I heard my voice screaming in my ears.

Suddenly, I heard the door. I grabbed my clothes. I ran into the room between the two beds and sat on my knees, head down and threw the clothes under the bed. I felt my heart beating through out my entire body. The tip of my toes thumping, my fingers thumping, my pussy thumping. Thoughts ran through my mind. Did I light the candles? Yes. Are the curtains pulled? Yes. Are the beds ready? Yes. Is the air on? Yes. Did I turn the light out in the bathroom? Just as I thought that the door opened and then shut. I was shaking, my breathing so rapid I thought I would faint. Then I heard it. Click! Shit, I did forget to turn out the light in the bathroom. This, I will be punished for.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Already you disappoint me, slave."

He walked over to the first bed and threw his large suitcase on it. I could only imagine the equipment he had planned for me. And now, already in the game, I fucked up. I can't believe I forgot to turn off the fucking bathroom light! I try so hard to please my Master. I will do what ever it takes now to make up for that. He walked around the room taking in deep breathes, smelling the sweet scent of the candles I had lit.

"Very well, slave. You have impressed me with your work. But, because of your slip up with the light, you will be punished."

He stood behind me now. So, close I could feel his pant cuffs tickling my ass. I can't move. One movement will cause me to be punished further.

"Before we start, what safeword are you using today?"

This was not my first time with my master and he knew which word we always used. I think he just liked to hear it because I only ever used it once, and hearing it gave him more power. I tried to speak, as I found my voice, I could feel my pussy start to pound.

"Christmas." I whispered.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my face up so I could look into his eyes,

"I couldn't hear you, slut!" ...

"Christmas!" I yelled.

Still holding fast to my hair he said, "Stand, slave, I want to see what belongs to me."

I stood up, head down. Slowly, he let go of my hair and started to walk around me.

"You look captivating! It is so good to know that I have a slave that obeys me as well as you." ....

"Master, I do it all for you."

I felt his strong hand on my chin, softly lifting. Still looking down, he said to me,

"You may look at me slave."

Those words pierced right through me. I could feel the heat between my legs begin to become hotter. I looked into my Master's eyes. Those eyes, so blue, so magnetic. He looked into my eyes, looking for something. What was he looking for? When my master looks into my eyes, he can see my very soul. It's as if he knows what I am thinking and feeling. His look made me want to look away. I couldn't tell if he was pleased or disappointed. If he was hungry for pain or pleasure. He must have seen my unyielding desire to please him, though because he grew closer and inhaled my scent.

"Turn around and kneel."

I did as he commanded and resumed my submissive position. I heard the zipper of the suitcase. Oh God! It has begun. I wanted to look to see what he was getting to use on me, but I knew not to look. I felt something soft on my back and then I felt the softness across my eyes. He was blindfolding me. He tied it tightly across my eyes.

"Can you see?" ...

"No, Master. Thank you."

He pulled me up and led me to the second bed. When you are blindfolded your other scenes become more vivid. I could hear him walking away. I could tell that he was going toward the kitchenette. The refrigerator opened and then shut. The steps got closer.

"Clink, Clink."

What was he doing? Was that ice? Then, he shook the glass that had the ice in it by my ear. I jumped. He leaned down, I could feel his breath on my right ear. "Do you know what I have in my hand, slave?" ...

"Ice, Master?" ...

"Ah, you do listen well. Put your hands over your head."

I did as he commanded and I felt the cold grip of the handcuffs close around my wrists. He took hold of the chain that held the cuffs together and began to tell me what he was doing. Fear entered my thoughts as he began to tell me what he had in store for me.

"First, my beautiful slave, I am taking these ropes I have in my hand here and tying each one to each one of your delicate ankles. Then, the third rope, I will tie on to the cuff chain and on to the bed posts."

My thoughts racing, my breath quickened and this incredible heat began to burn in my now wet pussy. As he tied the ropes around my ankles, I felt the burn of the rope cut into my skin. I knew not to move or it would cut deeper. Groans of pleasure and of pain escaped my parched lips.

"Oh, you do look so beautiful tonight. I am rather disappointed that I have to punish you. I thought by now, you would have learned your Master's ways."

"Master, you know what is best for me. I will not fail you again."

After that he didn't say anything and I didn't hear him walking. He must be standing beside me.

"Listen, Dawn, listen for his breathing!" I thought to myself.

I strained to hear, but heard nothing. Where did he go? I wanted to call out, but knew that was a law not to break. I was scared and my breathing became quick. I turned my head left to right to see if I could sense him. Nothing. I started to squirm around the bed.

"Ooouucchhh." I whispered as the splinters from the rope gouged my ankles.

It was no use, unless I was planning to cut up my ankles. I heard the ice is the glass shake in my ear! I became stiff as a board and held my breath. I knew it was my Master, but still my thoughts turned to uncontrollable fear. Splash! A drop of water from the ice fell on my lips. I licked my lips and opened my mouth for more, slowly letting my tongue escape the warmth of my mouth. Splash! Another drop on the tip of my tongue.

"Oh, thank you, Master."

Splash! This drop landed on my check, too far away that my tongue could not reach. Then I felt the coolness of the ice cube on my lips. I sucked and licked the ice for all it's juice. As it got smaller, Master slid it down my chin, and a drop of ice cold water raced down my neck and on to the pillow beneath me. He continued with the trail of ice to the hallow of my neck and around my heaving breasts. He stayed at my breasts, almost mocking them as he let drip after drip of that cold water splash onto my hard nipples. I felt his breath as he blew cool air onto my nipples, I arched my back in pleasure, in an instant his hand was on my chest forcing my arched back, flat again. His lips got very close to my nipples. His breath so warm, it was almost as if I could feel him. I squeezed my pussy together, trying not to get too aroused by his teasing. But, I was so wet, I could feel it start to slide down my ass check, toward my rose bud. The ice cube was all gone and he went for another ice cube and I snuck in a quick sigh of relief for that small second.

Splash! Ice cold water dripped into my belly button. Splash! Again and again until the water spilled over and down my side and onto my back. He began to drag the ice down to my hips and into my inner thigh. A quick breath in and a soft moan escaped me.

"MMM, you like that, slut?"

He put the ice back into the glass. He grabbed my inner thighs and pushed them apart.

"I want to see how much you like it, my fucking slave! Oh, look how you glisten in the candle light. You are so beautiful."

He got so close to my pussy. Feeling his breath and then very softly I felt his lips touch my lips. He inhaled deep.

"I love your scent."

His words vibrated off my lips, making me shake and deeply moan.

"I love you, Master."

"Did I ask you to speak, slave?"

As I answered back to him, he leaned away from my pussy.

"For that, you will not get the gift I was going to give, you will have to earn it back with the lashes that I give."

"Thank you, Master."

Those words, I did not want to say. How many times was I going to disobey my master this evening? He walked away and I heard him go back over to his suit case, fumbling through, disagreeing with himself on which tool to use on my disobedient body. Finally, I heard him laugh, and I knew that he had found what he was going to use. I was scared. I was thinking about the safeword, "Christmas".

"What was your first mistake, slave?"

"That the bathroom light was on, when you entered our room."

"How many lashes do you think you deserve?"

"Master, that is your decision, one that I cannot make. As many as you wish that I receive, Master."

"And how many lashes do you think you deserve for speaking without being spoken too?"

"Master, that is your decision, one that I cannot make. As many as you wish that I receive, Master."

"Very good answer, you will be rewarded for answering correctly, but you still need schooling in obedience."

"Yes, Master, you know what is best for me. Thank you, Master."

The words I spoke flowed out of me as if it were just breath escaping my chest. But, the energy building inside me, was starting to drive me crazy. My Master leaned down toward my ear and whispered,

"My beautiful student, know that every time this touches your skin, it is a kiss. And with every kiss of this leather that will bring you pain, I will then afterwards, kiss you with my ever gentle lips, bringing you pleasure."

"Thank you, Master, I trust you completely."

There was silence. I am sure he was thinking where he was going to whip me first. Inside I was squirming. My heart racing with fear, with desire. I was screaming on the inside... the waiting was torture all on it's own. My Master knew this. Then I felt the soft tickle of the leather gliding over my breasts, down my stomach to my sex and down my legs. My body tensed in anticipation of my lashes. Smack! I felt the sharp sting of the leather across my ankles. My body arched, my feet jerked. The rope cutting into my ankles as I jerked. So many sensations.

"One, Master, Thank you." I cried.

Smack! The leather lashes kissing my thighs. Again, I bucked in pain, biting my lip,

"Two, Master, Thank you."

Smack! I cried out in pain as the lashes hit my throbbing, wet sex. As I spoke, I felt my Master's hand wrap and grip my hair.

"Three, Master, Thank you."

"My devoted student, I do so much hate to punish you, I am almost done."

As he let go of my hair, he let his hand trail down my body. Smack! My body began to spasm in pain; tears ran down my face as the lashes hit my stomach.

"Four .... Master, Thank .... you."

Crying so deeply now, if I felt the kiss of the leather again I would call out the safeword. Praying not to be hit again, I heard a thump. Oh my God! What happened!

"Lift your head, my Princess."

I did and he removed my blindfold. His thumb ran across my face wiping away my tears and then kissing my checks. I wanted to grab him and hold him close to me. I knew that he hated to punish me and it was as painful to him as it was to me. Slowly, he began to kiss me and I felt a tear touch my lips. I kissed harder into him and he followed. His hands caressing my face, his tongue entering my mouth. I moaned. I loved my Master. Our tongues dancing, his hands moving down to my neck and caressing my shaking body. He slowly stopped kissing me,

"Master, I hope I have pleased you."

"You have done very well and I am going to reward you, my sweet."

He moved away from me and went into his bag. He walked over to me, smiling and I too, smiled in pure ecstasy. His hand was behind his back and he pulled out a knife! OH My God! I was about to scream, "Christmas!" He put his finger to my lips and said,

"Don't worry, my pet, this is not to hurt you."

He tightly grabbed my black teddy, cut it off, then to my garter belt, ripped my stockings, and removed my shoes. He went back to his bag, returned the knife, brought warm scented oils, and began to drizzle them down my body. I was so aroused that I knew that soon my nectar would be spilling out for his pleasure. His hands gliding, sliding, kneading my oiled skin. My eyes rolled back, my hips began to move, my back arched, devouring his every touch.

"Oh, my sweet slave, how your body obeys my touch."

"Yes, Master, this body is yours."

I could only whisper those words. I was over coming with desire. How I wished I could touch his face, his chest, his ass, his manhood. How I longed to have his sex in my mouth, servicing him, bring my Master pleasure with the body that belongs to him. Moaning at the thought of my tongue gliding over him, I quickly moaned and caught my breath.

His fingers began to touch the skin that had been marked by the kiss of the leather lash. So tenderly his fingertips touched my throbbing skin, I felt the kiss of his lips touch my ankles. I moved slightly, the mixed emotion of pleasure of his kisses and the pain from the rope, made my pussy tighten. He kissed my legs gently and softly caressed my thighs with his tongue.

"MMM... I love it, Master, I am your prized possession."

His kisses grew quick, his tongue flicking my thigh. My hips moved, grinding into the bed. My pussy getting wetter and wetter as each kiss, each flick of his tongue touched my delicate skin. He looked into my wanting eyes. Inching his way forward, kissing each inch as he moved. His hands slid to my inner thighs graciously touching my pussy lips.

"So wet, my pet. In time, love, in time."

His strong gentle hands that once gave me pain were now bringing me intense pleasure. Pleasure I was sure I had never experienced before. Feeling of my orgasm starting to enter my shaking body. His hands moved to my stomach, feeling the heat of my skin, kissing me, licking me.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered.

"Yes, Master."

He stood up and began to remove his clothes. First his shirt, revealing his muscular chest, letting the shirt fall to the floor, he removed his belt putting it in the suitcase. He removed his pants and boxers exposing himself to me. His manhood was erect, calling for me. I licked my lips in hopes that my Master would see this gesture of desire. Slowly, he walked toward me and straddled me around my chest. He leaned down and softly, but sternly grabbed my hair and pushed his throbbing cock into my wanting mouth. My mouth was filled with him. His scent captivating me. Beautifully, he fondled my face with his other hand. Slow rhythmic motions, pushing in to my moist mouth, my tongue teasing him. His moans echoing through out the room,

"That's right, slave. You are perfect, we are perfect together."

He pulled himself out of my mouth and I licked the head of his cock, tasting the sweet pre-cum with the tip of my tongue.

"Master..."

"I know, my pet, I know."

He let go of my hair and let his fingers trail down my face and into my mouth. Lovingly, he slid down my oiled body, caressing ever inch. Kissing my lips, my neck, tenderly licking my nipples. OH, my nectar was so close to exploding. I had to wait, I was his to torture, tease and please, it was not my right to give with out being allowed to cum. His hands slid down my hourglass shape, pressing in, feeling my rib cage, kissing a line down to my navel. My breathing was so quick, my moans getting louder.

"Remember, slut, you must ask my permission to cum. Don't think about cumming or you will be punished again. Do you understand?"

His voice was stern, the sweet voice gone, but his touch so gentle.

"Yes, Master, this body is yours."

His tongue trailed to my hips, making me jump. His hands moved to my hips, holding tight so I would not move again. Flicking his tongue, he knew I was ticklish there, it was driving me crazy.

"Master!" I screamed.

"Shhhh."

His hands so strong, skimming down to my inner thighs, pushing them apart. My pussy, hot with desire, was pulsating, screaming to be released. Again, he in hailed my scent and softly kissed my lips. I felt this extreme heat flood over my lips. It was his tongue, slipping to the bottom of my pussy lips. He wasn't pushing in, just softly teasing. I screamed with desire. I was bewitched by this feeling. I felt my nectar escaping me. Again, he did this, but pushing ever so lightly, entering, touching my clit.

"Ohhhhh, Masssttterrr! Yesssss!"

His fingers lovingly pulled my lips apart and he gazed at his beautiful slave.

"Oh, how beautifully pink you are. How you glisten, your scent, your nectar is so sweet."

After he said this, he carefully pushed his tongue into my pussy. I screamed in pleasure.

"Not yet, slut, not yet, I am not finished making you squirm!"

Flicking my clit, sucking it, flicking again. I could barely hold on! His fingers penetrated me and I screamed.

"Master! Please, please let me cum!"

"No, don't you dare cum yet!"

I squeezed my pussy together around his fingers. He slid them out and slowly pushed them into my rosebud. I am not one to like the ass thing too much, but, he is in control, and he knew if he wanted me to slow down, pushing into my ass, was the trick. Still he licked my clit, drove his tongue into wet pussy. With his other hand, he reached down and got a dildo off the floor. When I heard it, I knew I was in trouble. There was absolute no turning back with that thing. He leaned back, gazing lovingly at this beautiful creature, his obedient slave. The dildo softly slid in circles around my clit. I was bucking, the pain from the ropes, I felt no more, my head shaking back and forth, trying to control my orgasm.

"Master!"

"I want to feel you orgasm around my cock!"

He held the dildo with his right hand and held my left leg with his left hand. He moved close to me, feeling the tip of his cock teasing my pussy.

"MASTER!"

He pushed hard into me, the vibrating of the dildo on my clit and the fullness of my cunt with his hard throbbing cock was all I could take.

izsel
izsel
1 Followers
12