Story of Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The burning I felt no more, the pain I felt was the pain of missing my owner.

I remembered his touch, his fingers brushing against my lips, smearing my lipstick onto my cheek. Feeling the pain of him biting me, whimpering in pain, wanting to dig into his back with my nails as he took his slave into sub space, but I was tied to this chair.

I snapped back to reality. What is reality? I thought. I called out to my Master. But there was no reply. My breathing became quick and fierce, so rapid that I thought that I would faint. And just when I became light headed, I saw the door open. And there he stood. I could only see his silhouette. His arms down to his side, his stance at ease, and a crop in his right hand. I smiled to myself in the dark. "He has come to love me."

He slowly walked over to me, looking over my body, limp and exhausted from the pain I had with stood, but he saw something in me that I didn't know I had... I thought that I had taken in enough pain and that I couldn't withstand anymore, but he touched my nipple with the end of the crop, I knew that he wasn't done. Tears rolled down my cheeks and crashing onto my thighs.

"Please," I thought to myself, "give me the strength to take this punishment as a strong and beautiful slave."

I knew that I couldn't move and I knew that there wasn't any way I could tense up my body to receive the brunt of the punishment. Before the crop even touched my body, I was thanking him. As he whipped my body, the welts rose, the ropes cut deeper and I cried every time, "Thank You Master."

He knelt down to me. Looked into my mascara streaked eyes and though I was being punished, he loved me. His fallen angel, his beautiful slave... he released the ropes and my body fell forward onto him. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He wiped off my face and then slowly wiped off the blood that had dried to my welted skin. He caressed me with ice over my burns and cuts. He so loved me, his slave, but he knew that I was tired from the severe punishment I had received tonight. He covered me and lied beside me as I fell to sleep.

I awoke in the middle of the night and saw Him lying there. I traced His face with my fingers and drew close to him and kissed him softly on his lips. He awoke, his hands brushing against my skin and raised them to my face. Together we looked into each other's eyes.

When I looked at him I saw my Savior and when He looked into my eyes, he saw the most beautiful creature and he said to me, "You will be the last Slave I will ever own."

12