Story of My Life

Story Info
Yasmine's life being taken over by her brother and his wife.
2k words
3.34
25.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today marks the third year from when Yasmine ran away from her family and today is also the day when she goes back to it all.

Growing up, Yasmine had always wanted to become a doctor and her family always seemed to support her dreams until they realised that it was something she actually wanted to do and not just some child's fantasy. To Yasmine, it was never just a dream it was supposed to her reality and she was prepared to do anything for it, even if it meant leaving her family.

To be honest, she was actually glad she left her family. You see her family 'business' was not on the right side of the law and she was one who had very different beliefs than that. This had always made family gathering awkward for her. So at 18 when she got the chance to escape, she grabbed it.

To be blunt, her family were the head of the biggest mob family in India, the Katrodias. The time she had left, it was her dad who was the head of the family though unfortunately he had died a couple weeks back and the title was now passed down to her brother, Kabir. This was actually the reason she was back in town.

While she knew being caught her would mean she would never get to complete her dreams, she also could not miss her father's funeral. Though they had different opinions on everything, he was still her father and she loved him. So her plan was to sneak in and hope for the best.

Due to her family's powerful position, the funeral hall was going to be completely full with a bunch of strangers, strangers Yasmine could blend into. Yasmine had actually come back five days before the funeral because she knew her brother would be monitoring the airport a few days before the funeral to see if Yasmine showed up. Her brother was someone she was not looking forward to meeting.

Growing up he was the best older brother anyone could have asked for. Though that all changed when four years ago their father started training him to take over the reins. Yasmine had also heard that he has gotten married to a shemale called Lalia. Lalia was actually a friend of her brother's when they were growing up and to Yasmine, they both seemed too dominant to be compatible with each other.

For the last two days, Yasmine had been trapped in her hotel room to avoid bumping into her brother or any of his men but she was tired of that and needed fresh air. So that night after dinner, she decided to go on a walk at the promenade near her hotel. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a pretty fit 5'1" woman with long dark brown hair staring back at her. Her outfit of choice for the day was a dark red hoodie and some jeans in hopes to not stand out. Her hoodie could also help cover her face.

She was almost done with her walk and it had been a pretty great walk so far. Just when she thought she was safe, she heard some loud noises behind her. Turning around, she saw a girl with ripped clothes running while three men chased behind her. This scene was pretty common to Yasmine, her brother's men were fond of having a girl when she did not want it and Kabir never did anything to stop it, he actually encouraged it. Looking closer at the girl, she recognised the girl as being a classmate from school.

Yasmine's first instinct was to run away to save herself and as much as she wanted to do that she didn't. If Yasmine had run away then, she would never have been able to forgive herself. You might be wondering why Yasmine thought the men wouldn't harm her, well all the men in the gang knew her name and most knew what she looked like. It would be ensured that nothing happened to her as long as she was on her family's land.

Sighing, Yasmine took a deep breath and pushed her hoodie back.

"What's going on here?" she said walking in front of the men.

The men seemed knew to the gang as she didn't remember them and they seemed pretty confused seeing her to.

"Get the fuck out of here," one of the three men replied not even bothering to look at Yasmine. They were too focused on their prey now that she was so close.

"I am sure my brother won't be pleased at you talking to me like that." Yasmine replied mentally preparing herself for having to meet her brother in a couple of minutes.

"And who is your brother?" the shortest of the three asked.

"I am Yasmine Katrodia and if you don't let this girl go right now then you'll have to answer my brother on why you didn't listen to me."

"We'll let her go, if you promise to calmly come with us to your brother. He's put a $20, 000 reward on you, he was sure you'd be coming."

Rolling her eyes at his predictable answer, Yasmine replied "Fine I'll promise that if you three promise to leave her alone and never bother her again. Trust me if I find out you break that promise, Kabir will hear about it."

With the promises being exchanged, Yamine gave up her dreams forever.

The path to their family house was very similar to Yasmine, nothing had seemed to change. Thirty minutes later they were in front of the manion her family called home. The big gates seemed just as intimidating as they always did to Yasmine. She was not looking forward to this.

-

Kabir and Laila were patiently waiting for Yasmine to show up. They had received the call about her being caught and this was the best news they had. When three years ago, Yasmine left it was the saddest day for Kabir. He had seen her grow up to be the beautiful woman she was and had been waiting for her to turn legal. Kabir was three years older than Yasmine so he had to wait for three long torturous years to have her. But before he could, she ran. She was his! She had no right to escape him.

Though he was glad that she ran. Her running away led to him getting together with Laila. One stressful day him and Lalia had both gone to the bar, them both being dominants were looking for a girl to fuck. This time they both wanted the same girl so instead of fighting for her they both decided to share her and thus came the starting of their relationship. The two quickly fell in love and started preparing for the day Yasmine inevitably came back home. Turns out Lalia had always wanted Yasmine too, it was perfect. Both of them had even decided who gets to impregnate Yasmine first, obviously was Kabir.

Both of them sat there next to each other, dreaming of what they will do to her first when they heard the door open. Standing up, both of them exchanged a sly smile and waited to catch a glimpse of Yasmine. In came this very pissed off looking short girl with three men looking like they had won the lottery, which to be fair they had.

Kabir could not decide if he wanted to hug her first or spank her for leaving. Shaking away those thoughts he decided his first task was to get rid of the three idiots.

"You three, go home now and you'll get your reward tomorrow."

The three idiots all nodded and left.

-

"Hi, Kabir. Nice to see you, this trips been great, I'll see you later." With that Yasmine tried following the three men outside.

Looking at the two, they seemed like the power couple everyone wanted to be. Kabir was a 6"3' with a very athletic body and the perfect tan anyone could ask for. Yasmine had clearly missed the height gene. Lalia was almost as big as Kabir at her 6" stature, though she did not have as many muscles as her counterpart.

"Not so fast Yasmine. Won't you say hi to Lalia, she is afterall your sister-in-law."

"Hi, Lalia. Can I go now?"

"Not until you give me a hug." Laila said walking up to Yasmine.

Rolling her eyes, Yasmine leaned in to give her a hug and be done with it when she felt a sting on her left arm and everything faded into darkness.

-

Laila caught Yasmine as her legs gave out and turned to face Kabir and smirked.

They finally had her.

Lifting Yasmine up, Laila followed Kabir to their master bedroom. They had fit their master bedroom with all types of bondage and toys they planned on using on Yasmine. As Laila walked into the room, Kabir was setting up the handcuff and ankle cuffs on the bed for Yasmine. They had an extra large bed to ensure all three of them would fit.

Dropping Yasmine on the bed, Lalia and Kabir methodologically started stripping her. Getting rid of her oversized hoodie and jeans, both of them stopped to stare at her lithe body, her bra did a great job on showing off her B-cup breasts. But they couldn't wait to feel her bare skin so they quickly got rid of her bra and panties that were surprisingly wet.

Quickly tying up her arms and legs to ensure she doesn't run again, they both simultaneously started by tracing over her dark nipples. Kabir could feel his dick hardening in his pants and got rid of them to let it free.

Looking over at Laila, she was in the same predicament as him and had gotten rid of her robe. Her D-cup breasts were perky and her nipples were standing pert as she stroked her cock. He moved closer to her and kissed her over Yasmine's tied up body. Their hands went to each other's cock and stroked each other's cock to hardness. They both had made a set plan for today.

First on their list was to cover her with their cum so she will know exactly who she belongs to. They both continued jerking each other off until Laila moaned loudly and released three big loads of cum on Yasmine's chest. That triggered Kabir's orgasm and he let go all over her stomach. Panting they both sat down on opposite sides of her.

Next on their list was setting her up so when she wakes up, she feels the best she ever has. Standing up Kabir went over to their toy shelf and picked out a 7" vibrating dildo to get Yasmine stretched out enough for their cocks. They were both pretty big with Kabir being 10" and Laila being 8" but almost as thick as a soda can. Turning around, Kabir stood there for a few seconds just admiring the view. The two people he would do anything for were on his bed and he couldn't be happier

They had tied Yasmine in a way that her pussy was spread wide open for their pleasure. Laila was taking an advantage of this and was licking all around her, getting her wet for the dildo, Kabir was pulled out of his staring by the sligh movements Yasmine had started making. Kabir realised they had less time to prepare her than they thought.

Going towards the bed, Kabir said "Babe, get the nipple clamps, she's starting to wake up."

As Laila leaned over to get the clamps from the bedside table, Kabir got closer to his sister's pussy and pushed one of his fingers in and started pumping it as more slick gushed out of Yasmine. He was glad to know she was very responsive. Looking up, Laila was sucking the right nipple while pinching the left, he couldn't wait until the nipples were gushing with milk.

He slowly inserted the dildo in her and was angered when he discovered she was not a virgin anymore. He was supposed to be her first! He pushed in the dildo into her tight pussy until only 2" were left outside and at the same time Laila finished clamping both the nipples. Grabbing the remote to the dildo, Laila and him stood up and went to sit on the couch on the opposite end of the couch. Just in time too as Yasmine slowly started waking up.