Story of My Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Crush leads to voyeurism when she hooks up with my brother.
1.3k words
3.63
22.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Please do not attempt to recreate or reenact anything you read in this story. This story is for entertainment purposes only.

*

Ever since the ninth grade, I had a crush...a craving...desire to be with one of my sister's best friends. Alicia was her name, a beautiful girl three years younger than me. My crush began in high school. She was only in sixth grade. I'd have to wait until my senior year for her to be in the same school. But it was the times that my sister would invite her over that got my heart going. My sister was the same age as Alicia. I took it upon myself to befriend Alicia as well. By the end of my senior year, we were as much of friends as she was with my sister. Prom came around; I felt good. I asked her to accompany me during that evening. She agreed. I was on thin air.

I graduated high school but continued to carry a "schoolboy" crush. Alicia still visited, what seemed like everyday. I literally watched her grow from sixth grade to twelfth grade. Now a senor in high school, three years after me, she was now a gorgeous young woman. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I found myself hinting to her how much I wanted to be with her. I felt those hints falling into deaf ears, but I kept trying. Musically, I tried expressing all of my thoughts. But it was during a conversation with my sister that she put everything together. I pulled her aside and unloaded everything from day one. My heart emptied out to her only to hear a figurative door being slammed in my face. I depression settled over me. The first girl I could say I ever truly had a loving feeling for...nothing.

I month goes by after bearing my soul to the one I wanted. It starts to settle in that I should move on. I stop looking at her as I did before. I feel now that I have no chance so I have nothing to lose. I start to do things and say things that I wouldn't have before. Feeling that everything that I felt was gone, I moved on.

It was at a concert that I knew it wasn't really gone. It was when I saw Alicia lock lips with my brother Matt that it all came back. As their lips touched, it felt like a dagger piercing my heart. It felt like a slap in the face from Alicia. I could hear them laughing at me, Matt in particular, saying "I got her and you didn't, ha-ha!" even though it was all in my head, the pain was real.

It took me several months to get used to the fact that the girl I longed for was now intimately involved with my own brother. I didn't look at her the same; she didn't look at me the same. We were strangers. The stress of the situation took a toll on me. I felt I could never put this much emotion into one person ever again.

I sat awake in my bed for many nights thinking about this situation. Sometimes, I was even kept awake by the sounds of Matt and Alicia fucking in his bedroom right above me. I couldn't stand it, knowing she was naked only one floor above me; knowing he had his dick stuffed inside her.

I had to make a move. I knew Alicia came to my house from her job everyday, went to Matt's room and waited in his bed until he got home. I knew that when he got home, they got it on. As everyone in my house was gone or sleeping, I decided to plant a small wireless mini-camera in Matt's room. On both sides of my brother's bedroom there were large spacers between the room walls and the outside walls of the house. I was able to crawl in and drill a hole aligned with Matt's bed. I could then place the camera on the other side of the wall, point the lens through the hole and capture an image of the bed. I transmitted the signal to my television on the lower floor and waited.

As if on cue, Alicia showed up at my house as she did everyday. She walked in said "hi" and headed straight upstairs. I headed to my room to check on the action up in Matt's bedroom. As I got my TV going, I tuned into the feed and watched Alicia walk into the bedroom. After setting her keys and books on the bed, she began getting undressed. I watched as she pulled her shirt over her head. She tossed it aside and went for her jeans. She unbuttoned them and pulled them down below her ass. She sat on the edge of the bed and slid them off to the floor. She pulled herself back onto the bed and rested her head on Matt's pillow. She lifted her ass from the bed and pushed her panties to her feet. She pulled the sheets over her beautiful body and it looked as if she was trying to go to sleep.

A few hours later, Matt came home from work and, without saying a word he headed upstairs to his room and to Alicia. I watched my monitor as Matt climbed into be with Alicia. One by one his clothes were pulled from under the sheets and tossed to the floor. Alicia climbed on top of Matt and disappeared under the covers. Matt rested his head on the pillow as the sheets near his waist bobbed up and down signifying that Alicia was stuffing her face full of cock. After several minutes, Alicia reappeared from under the sheets and sat hard on Matt's lap. Slowly she began to bounce and over time, picked up pace. Matt had a hold on her hips as she used Matt's pole to fuck herself. Matt quickly sat up and pulled Alicia down to the bed. He positioned himself between her legs and took control of the situation. I grew stiff as I watched Alicia getting penetrated. I didn't care for the fact that my brother was the one doing it. After a few minutes, Alicia got up and moved to the foot of the bed. Matt turned around and with both of them facing the camera now, Matt began fucking her doggy style. This view was by far the best. It gave me a great look of Alicia's face as her pussy was plugged. Her expressions showed pain, pleasure, uneasy, happiness, and more. Alicia's ass slapped up against Matt's hips for a few more times. Before he pulled out and shot his load all over her back. Matt then fell back and collapsed onto the pillow. Alicia fell forward and hung off the edge of the bed. The whole event took place in about 15 minutes. After Matt regained composure, he sat up and used a towel to clean off Alicia's back. She sat up and put her shirt back on before cuddling up and falling asleep with him.

I shut off my TV as they drifted off to dreamland with each other. I sat in my bed starring into the blank screen. It was too much for me to handle without doing something. What, I thought, would be the outcome if I forced myself onto her? If I planned it right, would I be able to make sure she didn't know it was me? What if she did? What if my brother was to find out? Questions...

Please check out my follow-up story, "story of my life - part two" when I decide to carry though with my devious plan.