Story of My Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Jamie's bad luck seems to turn for the better or worse.
2.8k words
4.47
10.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it's no surprise to most people, but I thought college would be more quiet and dead in a lot of ways, but every week is the same thing. Maybe a guy or two streaking through the halls at all times, a dorm room filled with drunken idiots constantly hollering at no one about nothing, trying to stick their manhood anywhere and the women who should just put a sign that says "Open for Business" hanging from they're hips trying to suck anything to arouse the boys - even if they're not horny, but that's sorta a laugh because so far everyone with a penis in this damn place always seems to have a permanent flag pole in their pants.

As an 19-year-old woman, I guess it doesn't bother me so much considering the type of friends I had back in high school. What pushes my buttons is that my roomie doesn't seem to understand that not everyone on the entire campus wants to know where he's stuck it and how many girls he's apparently "plowed through" over the week. Really, if his tiny brain can't comprehend that I don't think his skills on how wet he can get a girl in five seconds is impressive, then I have lost hope for all of mankind.

Tonight happened to be the night before a huge English test I had to cram for almost four hours straight earlier before my body was aching to be engulfed by my bed, but I guess Cody had some other plans for us because as soon as I was over-the-hill asleep, he came barging in like a madman, falling over anything that presented itself in the way of his jumbo feet. Normally, Cody came home drunk or at least half-assed drunk and would stumble to his bed before crashing into it like a building, but tonight he seemed a lot more lively and scatter-brained. I had to turn my light on after I heard something crash to the floor, which I found out was a mug of his.

"Cody, what the fuck, dude? It's one in the morning."

I glared at him, trying to rub the bright from my eyes. He didn't seem to notice I was there, I'm guessing, because he jolted from where he was crouched, picking up the glass, and stared at me wide-eyed.

"Jamie, you's don't lived here."

I sighed as he slurred his words and rolled my eyes.

"Okay then, tell me where I do live then?"

"I don't know, but dyke's don't get to live in my room."

My eyebrow twitched up at that remark, wondering where the hell he gets this stuff from before I spoke up again.

"What makes you think that?"

"You never have any guys o-over and er'body knows you gotta fuck at least one stud before someone goes to thinkin' yous lick pussy."

I laughed out loud on that one because in all honestly I don't think I heard a more ridiculous statement in all my life. By this time Cody had started fumbling through his drawers, intent on finding something when he started going through my drawers and to be blunt, he was pissing me the fuck off now. I was already standing by my bed when he started in on his bullshit story on sexuality, so it took me no time to hurry over to him and slap him upside the head. It didn't cause the reaction I wanted, he barely stopped looking long enough to acknowledge the fact that I had smacked him. So I did what any sensible woman would do: I screamed so loud in his ear that he had no choice but to save the value of his eardrum and stumble backwards.

"What the fuck, Jamie?!"

I picked up my clothes that had fallen out during his hunt and turned to face him, giving my best glare and using my index finger to poke him in the chest.

"Look, fuckhead. I already have bad luck of sharing a dorm with you and quite frankly, your drunkass is pissing me off more than usual. Don't lay a hand on my goddamn stuff again or we have a problem, got it?"

I hoped by the look he gave me it meant that he was at least a little worried and taken back by my half-assed threat. He gave no response, but a sort of grunt and he shoved passed me to get to his bed. I smiled to myself since I know if I had said that while he was sober, he wouldn't have backed down so easily. Considering his size also made me a little proud of myself, him being a whooping 6'1 and well built was like comparing a huge oak tree to a twig. I'm the twig in case that little metaphor didn't get you caught on.

I'm only 5'4 and sure as hell skinny like a twig. It's more of a curse than a gift like some girls here make it seem. I have some muscles, but not enough to actually beat the famous Cody Barren. I'm sure my smack to his head back there pretty much made that clear enough. I looked over at him while he snorted and then farted. I sighed, rolling my neck back and forth before going back into my bed. Why I get myself into these shitty situations is beyond any one's normal train of thought.

-=-=-=-

"Wake the fuck up, bitch!"

My eyes slowly dragged open and immediately shut tight against the stream of sunlight beating down against my face. I turned off the alarm on my phone that Kasey, my good for nothing best friend, kindly made for me without telling me how to set the ring so now I'm stuck with it. Have been for over three months and it's such a nice way to start the day. I sat up in my bed and tried to untangle the sheets from my legs for what seemed like ten minutes. Grumbling, I headed for the bathroom, punching Cody's foot as I passed to wake him up. All I got was loud, abrupt snort. Fine. The hell if I'm gonna be late for class because he's a drunken fucktard. After I showered, brushed my teeth and combed my hair into a tie, I heard a very loud crash come from the room. I ran out as fast as I could to see Cody standing by my dresser that was now laying on the floor with splinters of wood sticking up and out of it, clearly shit now.

"Fuck! What happened!?"

"I told you, I don't room with fucking dyke's, Jamie!"

"Are you fucking insane?! That was my dresser you just destroyed, you motherfucker!"

I ran at him and with all my might I raised my fist and threw the hardest punch I could muster, but before I connected to his stupid chin, his stupid hand swatted me out of the way like a bug on a stupid windshield. I wasn't going to stop without at least giving him one bruise, so I kicked his shin as hard as I could with my heel and that got him to jump around, holding it. Not what I wanted, but good enough for now. I jumped back up and got in his face.

"You're gonna clean that up, you ass, and pay for a new one!"

After he recovered, he yanked me by my forearm and started dragging me out of the room, leaning down to grab a handful of clothes before opening the dorm room door and throwing me out with the clothes. He stood in front of the door in case I tried prying in and glared the meanest glare I ever saw.

"What? You think I was too drunk to remember what the people down at the party were saying about you? No dyke's on my turf, you bitch. Last thing I need is my girls getting infected with your bullshit."

I don't think I ever knew what rage was until that moment and I said the best and/or worst thing I could say, considering I really am not a lesbian:

"What was that? You're scared I'm getting more pussy than you?"

As it was, that only pissed him off more before he slammed the door in my face, yelling through the door: "Find another place to crash from now on, whore."

I don't think that line I threw at him helped. I honestly don't have an issue with gay people, but I'm not gay. I very well know this about myself and to think these people were so bored they decided to throw out the first thing they're sad little brains could think of; If Jamie Sanders never goes out and is rarely seen with a guy - she must be gay and therefore infectious.

The little problem with their theory is that not only is it rare to see me out with a guy, but a girl as well. Fuck, I'm as anti-social as they come! I didn't have time to think of that bullshit, sadly, because now I had to roam the campus to find someone who standards are low enough to allow me a place to stay for awhile. I picked up what little clothes the prick gave me and started towards the main office. As I walked, the whole situation started really sinking in now that my adrenaline had lowered enough for productive thinking. Cody and I never really got along, but I never thought he was this low of a person. We had our fights, but we got over it and went back to ignoring each other like always. To think that he had a problem over everything else between us just because he heard I was gay is disgusting of him. The more I thought of the whole thing and actually now worrying if I'd even get a place to stay, I felt extremely insecure and sad. Now that I know how one person's reaction is to a rumor and no doubt many others heard the same thing, I felt exposed and raw for everyone to see.

It's was humiliating to have people pointing at me as I stalked across campus with a arm full of clothes, to say the least. My face was cherry red by the time I made it to the office. I didn't feel like talking through my pile of clothes, so I set them down at my feet and looked up to the person sitting at the desk. She seemed about forty-something and didn't really have the nicest gesture in her eyes. When she looked at me, I kinda squirmed a bit before asking what I really didn't want to ask.

"Um, hi. I was, uh, kinda kicked out of my dorm room and I was wondering if I could possibly get into a new one?" God, I hate this.

She eyed me up and down slowly before turning to her computer screen.

"Name, please?"

"Jamie Sanders and my roommate is - was Cody Barren."

As she typed everything in, asking questions like what had happened, me keeping out the core reason, and who started what I had a bad feeling she was about to turn this into like it was nothing. A pat on the wrist for fighting, maybe even a gold star taken off my list. I don't know, but her face seems like it has a hard time keeping good news on it.

"Well, I can't just give you another room because you got into a fight with your boyfriend, Miss Sanders."

What? Is she being serious?

"Uh, I'm sorry, I think you're mistaken; he's not my boyfriend. We don't even like each other."

"Still, this is college, not kindergarten. Act like adults and work things out. If things still don't resolve, I'll think of asking the head principle."

I couldn't even understand her thinking pattern. I just started at her with wide-eyes and a mouth hanging open, I think I caught a few bugs. This was not happening, not to me. Of all people, I'm the quiet one. The shy one and the one who is so tired of dealing with shitty people. Oh my god, I'm about to smack a bitch.

"Wow, whatever. Thanks for nothing."

She just shook her head like it was nothing, just two kids going at it again. Wasting her time and space, like she even had a life. She's a skeleton with legs and hardly any hair left on top of her stupid little head. Okay, I know I'm bad with the insults, cut me a break. As I stormed out as best I could what with the clothes and all, I noticed a man that had been sitting in one of the chairs, it seemed like he was listening. I didn't give him another glance as I walked across campus again, obviously missing my first class and English test.

I set everything I had down on a bench and sat next to it, just chilling out like some homeless person. I kept getting all sort of looks from different people. Many of them seemed to have now known the cause of my seemingly weird situation and stayed very far from my area. This was all too much. I'm a sophomore in college, I never hurt anyone or at least I tried my best not to, I focused on my work and barely had any friends here to act annoying in public with. High school was even better than this and the cheerleaders there gave me hell, but at least they didn't ruin my reputation over nothing. I ran my hands through my hair, sighing and wincing at the headache that was now slamming it's way through my brain. I rested my head into my heads and closed my eyes for what seemed like a long time when I felt someone standing over me. I looked up to see the guy that was in the office and I did almost anything but keep my eyes from shooting out of my skull.

This man was ungodly gorgeous from head to toe. How I didn't notice this in the office, I'm not sure, but holy motherfuck of hell. He seemed even taller than Cody, defiantly was tanner and maybe not as big in muscle wise like Cody, but you could still see the define tone to his slender figure and that smile, ohmygod, that smile could swoon a million of those bitchy college office ladies.

"Hey, I heard your problem back at the office and noticed you're still in a rut. My name's Tommy Arker, but you can call me Tom."

He held out his hand to me, still smiling that goddamn smile.

He wants to touch me? Someone so lowly to him?

Okay, I wasn't thinking straight, he wasn't a Greek god, but lets face it - it's still amazing that he was acknowledging me. I tentatively put out my shaky hand to shake his firm one.

"I'm Jamie Sanders and, uh, yeah. Looks like I'm bunkin' with the squirrels tonight."

Holy hell, even his laugh is sexy. What is wrong with him?! He's too gorgeous to be human. I almost would've punched him in the arm, but I'm assuming that's not what you do to someone who wants to talk to you and who is also this smokin'. He shook my hand two times before, sadly, letting go and resting his hands in his pockets.

"Well, Jamie, I know this is really weird for someone to just come up and ask this, but I don't know if you're in a position to deny it."

Ohmygod, ohmygod.

"So, would you like to crash at my dorm for the time being? I have a room to myself and figure it'd be better to have someone that really needs it other than get some random jackass."

I stared at him with deer-in-headlights eyes and nodded quickly. God, I'm a geek.

"S-sure, thanks! Wow, that's really nice of you. I swear it's only for the time being, I'll start finding my own place right away tomorrow. Thank you, again."

He laughed that amazing laugh once more and shook his head slightly and looked at me with a crooked head.

"Really, it's okay. I would hope someone would do the same for me if I was stuck in a problem like you."

With that said, we headed for his dorm, with me panicking the whole way. How was I going to room with someone I've instantly got the hots for? I'm a shorty with no talent in flirting at all. As we got closer to the dorm, I promised to keep my mouth shut. Last thing I need is to be kicked out for trying to maul Tom's poor face off with my lips. Which, I'm scared might actually become an actual truthful fact. When we made it there after 15 minutes of silent awkwardness, he opened the door for me and as I stepped in, I took in a deep breath.

Thus began my life trying to keep my feelings at bay with Tommy Arker.