Story of My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Jamie's past seems to be showing up again.
2.5k words
4.53
8.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As time went on with Tommy Arker, life got a bit more rough on campus. Whenever I was seen out in public I was glared at or people made it obvious that they didn't welcome my company. Even a few days ago a rather nerdy came up to me and decided to demand that I leave the library while I was working on my makeup work for that English test I missed. To make a long story short, I told him not to cross me again or I'd make his glasses go up a place the sun don't shine. At least I can still make some people scared of me.

Tom had no idea about why I was kicked out, just that Cody was an asshole, but he already knew that before meeting me. I didn't feel like it would help me any to get kicked out again by another prick and besides, things were okay with Tom and I. We didn't ignore each other like Cody and I had, but we didn't really have those great, long conversations either. We were okay and comfortable living with one another. Well, I think he was a bit more comfortable considering he always walked around topless. I was fine with us not always talking or one not coming home until late from the library because I was getting more worried about my attraction to him.

One way or another, I had to act semi-normal at all times around him or all hell would break loose. It was later that day that almost made me go into shock because I had forgotten that we made it a point to put a sock on the bathroom doorknob to let the other know it was taken for the moment and Tommy almost choked back his water he was chugging when he walked in on me stepping out of the shower in all my glory. All I remember at that moment was me screaming and looking around quickly to try and find that damned towel, Tommy coughing water everywhere and stumbling his way out the bathroom, yelling: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Oh god, sorry!"

When I came out after a long time of putting clothes on and calming my red face down, he was sitting on his bed, watching some T.V. show when he shyly glanced at me and said:

"I really am sorry, Jamie. I had no idea you were in there."

With how cute he looked, being all shy and whatnot I wasn't mad. I was permanently sacred, but anger was not in my body.

"No, it was my fault. I totally spaced on putting a sock on the handle."

"Well, I still should have at least knocked."

"Really, Tom. It's okay."

He seemed to still feel bad, but took my reassurance and went back to his show while I plopped onto my bed, opened my laptop and checked my e-mail. When I came across the title: "Fuck Life!" I knew it was my sister and her rants again. I opened the e-mail to read almost a novel's worth of bullshit that she went on and on about. Finally something that actually seemed important to me was her stating that Dad was going about his ways again and if I was thinking correctly about what she meant, that wasn't a good sign.

Our dad use to have a real alcohol problem when we were little. I was older than my sister, Rena, by two years and I tried really hard to not let her see Dad act the way he did when he had too much to drink. He started up on that after our mom died when I was eight-years-old in a car crash on the way to her work. Ever since that my dad never left the house and when he did, it was to go get more alcohol. It got so bad that once I actually had to call 9-1-1 because he was shaking like he was in his own personal earthquake and puking everywhere.

Not a sight that kids want to see or deal with, but I did and I had to make sure that Rena stayed up in our room while it all happened. So knowing that he seemed to be going towards his old ways really worried me, I'm three hours away from home while Rena's all on her own over there with him. I didn't want her to go through what I had to all my childhood. It was a great day when Dad had a reality check after he woke up the next day after one of his rages and saw the aftermath of it. When he saw us crying on the living room couch, crying, he forced himself to go to rehab.

I typed a long letter back, giving my sympathy to her other stuff before focusing on Dad. I made sure she knew to call me if anything was turning back into the way it was, that I'd speed all the way back to help her, and to try and hide Dad's stash. When I closed the laptop, I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment to gather my thoughts.

"Everything okay, Jam's?"

I looked up at Tom who was now sitting on the floor against his bed and staring at me with some concern. I just smiled and nodded.

"Oh yeah, just trying to focus on the real world now that I'm done reading my sister's rant on why everything sucks."

That got him to crack a smile and chuckle.

"Well, you know how siblings can be. I've been there one too many times before."

"You have siblings?"

"Mhmm, I have an older brother and a little sister, but they both act like they're still in preschool."

I smiled and stood up, stretching my back before going to brush my teeth when I noticed Tom had lingered his gaze on me a little and I don't know if my ego was high that moment, which I don't really have one, but ya'know I could have sworn he was staring at my stomach since I had a short tank on. I rolled my eyes behind my eyelids, reminding myself that I am a stick, hence why so many guys in middle school made fun of me non-curvy hips.

When everything went dark in the room later that night, I couldn't sleep. I was just too worried about Dad and Rena. I've always loved my dad, no matter what hell he put us through because I understood his pain. Well, I understood as much as an eight-year-old could anyways. Growing up with him in rehab, struggling to stay there, Rena and I always pushed him to keep moving and tried our best to make him feel loved.

It sort of sucked to not have been able to grieve over our mother. Rena had her time because she didn't have to watch out for Dad. Dad didn't handle it appropriately, but as he went to rehab he started letting it out and sooner or later he was decently okay. I just stared at the ceiling while I tried figuring it out.

What was Dad's problem now?

As I thought this over for countless minutes, I heard Tom mumble in his sleep rather angrily. Leaning against my elbows, I tried to get a look over at him with the moonlight shining on him, but I barely saw much. I could see his form, but that was it. He growled in a way and slammed his fist in the mattress, causing me to jump a little. Jesus, what is he dreaming about?

He didn't seem to stop with hitting the bed at times or grunting loudly, so I did the stupid thing and tip-toed over to him, trying to get a look at him up-close. He muttered something that sounded like: "Fuck off." and punched out again, catching his leg with his fist and that caused him to grunt out in pain. I didn't really want to explain to him the next day why he was covering in bruises, so I leaned over him and gentle shook him. "Tom, hey. Wake up, you're beatin' the shit out of yourself."

When he didn't do anything but roll on to his back, I shook him again, harder this time and I guess that was a bad move because his eyes shot opened and he grabbed me by the waist. Before I could think he yanked me on top of him and rolled over so he could pin me down. I was scared, to say the least. I just stared up at him as he breathed ragged into my face, looking like he could be related to the Hulk. He seemed to still be asleep, how the hell he could still be sleeping was beyond me.

"Whoa now. Tom, before you do something stupid, it's me. Jamie."

He seemed to catch that a little because he mumbled: "Jamie?" confusingly.

"Yes, Jamie. You're having a bad dream and - "

Before I could finish my sentence, I felt something grow down in his pants and I'm guessing it wasn't a banana. I couldn't even speak up, I was so embarrassed and shocked. I just stared up into his hazy eyes, knowing he was still out of it because had he been awake, he would've already jumped off me.

"Jamie."

He growled, leaning down to my neck and gently licking it.

Okay, holy shit. This can't be happening.

After the lick, he stared grinding into me with his now hard member and I regrettably let out a soft moan before gasping in shock.

Alright, so it's really happening. Jesus Christ.

I took a deep breath as he kept grinding slowly, trying to think a way out without waking him up and humiliating not only me, but him as well. The only thing I could think of was to plug his nose with my free hand until he shook his head violently and that's when I took the moment to scurry out from underneath him and ran across to my side of the room. I heard him mutter in confusion before hearing a soft snore. I walked back over to see him sleeping and, I hope, peacefully this time. Breathing out a low sigh of relief, I crawled back into my bed, trying not to think of how sexy that was and how I got turned on. I groaned softly into my pillow, trying to fall asleep. I just hoped he wouldn't remember this tomorrow and just think it was dream. It was around three in the morning before I could fall into a half-sleeping state.

"Wake the fuck up, bitch!"

Ugh, I need a new damn ring tone. I blinked a few million times in a row before rolling on my back and closing my eyes for a bit longer, remembering what incident took place over on my roomie's side of the dorm. As shocking and weird it was, I had enjoyed being close to someone so handsome and charming. I had never knew what it felt like to have some one's body weight on top of you, to have someone so turned on, of course he was sleeping, but still, it was nice.

I sat up in my bed and before I opened my eyes fully, I heard Tom's laughter as he walked back into the room on his cell phone. Looking over at him, he seemed to have already gotten dressed and ready for class. That's one thing I'll never understand about him, unlike Cody he actually gets to class on time and no matter how late he stays out, he wake up when he needs to. The only reason he would stay out though was if he needed to work on stuff at the library or occasionally get a drink with some friends.

"Alright, I'll call you later then. Love you too."

As he closed his cell phone, he waved it at me and chuckled.

"My mom is the strangest person I know."

I grinned at him while I stood up and cracked my back.

"Well, mom's are the only ones who can pull it off."

"How weird is your mom?"

He asked me as he walked towards his dresser, skimming through his drawers. In the past I just told people I didn't have a mom, but it always got awkward and so I always bent the truth a bit and answered their questions like she might still be around.

"Oh, she's the weirdest one I know."

"Ha ha, I bet she's just like you."

Yeah, I bet so too.

I nudged him as I made my way to the bathroom, placing a sock on the handle this time and closed the door, looking in the mirror, studying my features. I already know that I got my dad's nose and eyes, but he never told me what I had of mom's or even reminded me what she was like. I vaguely remember him saying something about my hair being like hers. I fingered my hair a bit before throwing it up into a hair tie. I rubbed my face tiredly and got ready for class.

I already knew it would be just like every other day like it has been since that day a couple weeks back. People would glare, make snide remarks towards my sexuality that didn't even exist, and scoff at me while I worked. It's a good thing Tom is never around me in public because I don't need him to hear about me being a "dyke" or have someone come up to him and warn him that I might infect his future girlfriends.

As I walking outside, heading over to my art class I saw a rather big girl make her way towards me. She didn't seem happy, but it seemed like she was never really happy much. I stopped as she stood right in front of me, glaring hardcore and tapping her foot. She looked like she was on the wrestling team. The guy's wrestling team.

"What's this I hear about you being a faggot?"

"Well, I don't know. You're the one that heard it, not me."

"Don't get smart, bitch."

She hovered over me and I tried hard not to stagger away from her dragon breath. She seemed seriously pissed off and I was in no position to fuck with her or give any attitude.

"I really can't stand what I've been hearing about you."

"You don't even know me, why do you care?"

"Because I hear you wanna fuck me."

I bit back a laugh, trying to calm myself before a seriously fucked up. She leaned down and got two inches from my face smiling an evil smile and cocking her head to one side.

"What? I ain't hot enough for a fag like you?"

"Can you just please leave me alone? I haven't done shit to you."

"No, don't think I can."

"Oh for godsake, I'm so tired of you people! Fuck off!"

I was started to get angry, but that's when her fist connected to my face and everything went black. Nothing ever seemed to go right for me. Nothing at all.