Story of Priyanka, the Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Both the brothers take on Priyanka.
3.5k words
4.39
42.4k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

A few weeks later, I completed my work and decide to surprise Priyanka and Rahul.

(This is where the first chapter started). I surprised her. We made love and went down the memory lane together. She eased herself away to get ready.

Her mobile rung, it was my brother "I won't be able to make it home in time to pick you up for dinner. I am stuck with some work. Could you do me a favor?"

Priyanka started to sport a curious & naughty look as she talked. I lay there admiring her body while she talked and got ready.

"Tell me."

I could see shades of red rushing up her cheeks.

"I like what you tell me dear. Do you mind telling where are we dining together?"

"I will send you the location. I wanted to pick you up personally but I am stuck dear. I am so sorry. I plan to make it up to you when we meet."

She giggled, looked towards me and said "I can throw a few surprises of my own."

I surely was in heaven. I could never have enough of her. I think she caught that "me adoring her" look on my face. She bent down to kiss me.

"Do you have something proper to wear?"

"You are such a disappointment. I thought you would ask me to undress rather than dress up. You like formals or casuals? What do you plan to wear?"

"Rakesh, have some patience."

"I have all the patience in the world Priyanka. I don't know what happens to it when I am around you."

She smiled, blew me a kiss and went back to getting ready for the evening. It was quite an experience in itself, to see her get ready. I was happy to see that she knew exactly what she wanted to wear for the evening.

I told her teasingly "Nice choice of dress & lingerie. Are you guys used to having fun in public places?"

Priyanka blushed, did not reply.

She wore a simple long skirt and a top to match.

My trance was broken by her words "Would you like to kiss me before I apply the lipstick?"

Fuck, she knew the right buttons to push.

I felt out of the place since Rahul was expecting her only. Priyanka could be very persuasive when she wanted to. We went in together, hand in hand, like husband and wife. My attention was focused on Rahul. I wanted to see how he reacted to me being there with them. Thankfully, he was not disappointed. In fact, I think he was happy to see me. We exchanged hugs and pleasantries as we settled down.

The resort had a beautiful setting for diners. The secluded tables in the garden added to the whole experience. The dinner went on smoothly. I let the love birds enjoy themselves. They were literally playing around like hormonal teens. I had to alert them whenever a steward was in vicinity. I was more like a body guard to them.

One thing I could say for sure, I was surely able to understand why Rahul loved to watch. In fact, I loved it too. It seems the voyeur thing ran in our genes.

We were in no mood to call it a night. I knew it well that we would be now spending some good time on desserts and drinks.

I playfully asked Priyanka "What are you in a mood for?"

"A king-size banana split, extra cream and salty nuts."

We found ourselves chocking on her words, especially with the steward standing around to take our order. I had always been up for a word duel, wasn't going to make an exception for her.

"Would you like one super king sized banana or would you prefer two?"

I wish there was enough light in the dining area. It would have been fun to see color rushing up her cheeks. I felt her leg prod against mine, below the table. I knew she wasn't going to back down either. I awaited her response.

"I am quite used to one king sized banana split. If Rahul wants to share, I don't quite mind two banana's in the split."

I could feel the heat seep out of my skin as we played our little game. "That's nice to know. Rahul, what will it be?"

Rahul ordered a banana split with two bananas.

We three went through an awkward moment of silence until the dessert was served. The banana split looked gorgeous, even in the dim light.

Priyanka took a huge spoonful and moaned out. "I have had many interesting things today but this double banana split is going to make my night for sure."

We brothers knew it more than nicely what she meant.

"Why don't you both come in close to me so we all can enjoy it three ways?"

Priyanka playfully put a spoon full of the banana split into my mouth. "Do you mind sharing with me?"

She was in "the" zone. She guided her mouth on to mine. I don't know exactly what happened after that. We shared, we kissed and we tongued.

Rahul added "I think it was supposed to be shared. How long do I have to wait for my helping?"

My voice shook as I said "You guys enjoy the dessert. I think I will go and book a room for us here."

I awaited a reply from the two of them but neither said anything. They got busy enjoying the ice cream. I think I got the answer as they went madly for each other.

In an hour's time, we were settled inside a lovely spacious room. I had taken the liberty of ordering a few bottles of liquor.

There was no more darkness to hide behind. There was no food / dessert to be busy with. It was just the three of us and Priyanka's idea of a king size banana split with two banana's.

Sipping on my poison, I asked her "You look nervous? Priyanka, are you all right?"

She answered with a shaky voice "Yes. I have a confession to make. I have never done this before."

Rahul poked at her playfully "What do you mean by "this"?"

Priyanka was not a lady who would stop engaging in a war of words. She gestured at the two of us with her glass.

Closing her eyes, she said "I have never engaged with more than one guy at once."

"Priyanka, open your eyes. Neither one of us are forcing you to do so. Do you really want this?"

Desire and burning curiosity pricked through my skin. It felt as if a volcano of desires was about to burst open.

Rahul let out a huge breath of relief as she said "I really do want to."

Silence prevailed once again as we three went back to our respective drinks.

"Would you like to do something to unwind Priyanka? Play some cards? Watch some movies?"

She leaned into Rahul's chest "Stop delaying. It would be most helpful. I don't have any experience when it comes to handling two guys so you both will have to work on the sync issue. I am a game to try anything to begin with. If I like it, you both know what will follow."

Rahul immediately started to nibble at her ears "Priyanka, I hope that this thing turns out to be the best experience of our life."

Rahul gently inclined her jaw up to make her face him. I could see the flow of feelings and emotion as they gazed deep into each other's eyes. I slowly slid myself next to Priyanka. My hands gently felt her thighs as she started to kiss Rahul. She was horny as hell. I could hear her moan into Rahul's mouth, literally.

"Fuck, fuck. This is too intense."

I playfully poked at her mind "What excites you Priyanka?"

"You excite me. Rahul excites me. The idea of a threesome with two guys I like most - surely turns me on like never before."

"Rahul, why don't you do the honor? Take her top off."

Rahul promptly moved in front of her and tugged the top over her head and asked "The bra too?"

"Bra can wait, I suppose."

Despite knowing what was going to happen, Priyanka was acting as if she was a virgin bride.

"On second thoughts, remove the bra too brother."

Rahul unclasped her bra, making Priyanka inhale sharply. Rahul didn't need any prompting, his hands started to gently play with her boobs.

I too was in a different zone. I was surprised when I said "Rahul, those are a fantastic pair of tits. Do you plan to just touch them?"

Rahul start to tease her nipples. He pinched them, pulled them and rolled them between his thumb and forefinger.

He whispered into her ears, while his hands played with her boobs "Priyanka, you know it well that I am fixated on your boobs. I can play with them for hours. Don't you want any help with that seeping wet cunt of yours?"

I was way too busy enjoying the view in front of me. So busy, that I literally forgot to participate. I took the clue from Rahul's word and started to play with her other boob.

Priyanka whispered into my ears "I am open to everything you guys do as long as one of you is touching my cunt too."

I curled up her long skirt and bunched it up on her waist.

"That's a perfect choice of panty, as pink as your pussy."

In a matter of seconds, I yanked down her panties. "You are so wet, so ready."

The sight made me moan. My words made her moan. Her moans made Rahul moan. It was raining moans.

"Rahul, she is so wet that she can literally drip the sofa with her love juices. I think I need to lap it up."

I am sure my words must have made her drip some more. I was soon nestled between her parted legs. My tongue was running wild.

My tongue played with everything but her clitoris. I knew she would be exploding in a matter of seconds if I did so. I just wanted to tease her some more.

The smell, the taste and her shape made it impossible for me to control anymore. I think Priyanka was shocked by the new experience of feeling two guys making love to her. Neither did she move nor was she moaning, which made us both worried.

A few flicks around her clitoris gave the answer. She was waiting for her big "O". She convulsed so hard as hit her peak. We were seriously worried that we might get a call from the hotel people.

Awaiting a call from the hotel, we were forced to be in presentable condition If the situation so presented itself. We sat close to each other, gently enjoying each other's company and our drinks.

We were petting each other quite heavily though. No need to mention that Priyanka was being kissed by us at all places visible to us. The petting and kissing was making us brothers so very desperate. It was simply impossible not to unzip ourselves. I did not know what happened after unzipping my pants. Some two minutes later, I was lying on the sofa - all spent. I rolled my head to see that Rahul too was in the same state like me.

A few drinks later, when we were certain that no one was coming from the hotel maintenance, we decided to go all out for each other once again. However, we shifted the action from sofa to the master bedroom. The walls were thicker there.

Rahul started to touch her puckered up asshole. Priyanka was apprehensively open to what he did. "It's been quite long since you did anything there. Be gentle please."

Rahul lovingly said "Don't worry. It isn't necessary that you agree to what I want. If you don't want it here, I can always make-do with that sexy mouth of yours."

Priyanka just nodded sideways. I could clearly see that she wanted to be sandwiched between us brothers for sure.

To change the subject, I asked "Do you want some more to drink?"

"I don't think so. I don't want to be over buzzed when we ... "

"Complete the sentence Priyanka."

"I don't want to be over buzzed when we fuck. Are you happy now? I wonder why men like to hear dirty words from a ladies mouth."

Everyone was mildly apprehensive. The anticipation of action was surely killing me. It seems that some action was required to get the orgy rolling.

I took my turn to gently feel her asshole. It was a relief that the move was in the right direction. I could see the goose bumps happening on her skin. I could also see that she was trying to suppress her moan.

"Priyanka, I want to hear every moan of yours. Each whimper, each moan, each curse. Don't hold back."

I pulled her face towards me and leaned into kiss her. My lips pressed down on her, insistent, forceful and lusty. Rahul started to kiss her cheeks, neck and ear lobe.

Priyanka was surely on fire which increased with every kiss, every touch. She shyly whispered "I wonder why we are still wearing our clothes."

I had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming or whether it was really happening. Priyanka was nothing less than the sexiest girl of my fantasies. I was erect once again and desperate.

"Rakesh, please fuck me."

"In your ass?"

"Are you nuts? Do you think I will be able to take your thick cock into my anus?"

Rahul barged in "Don't worry Priyanka. I have just the right thing to take care of that issue."

He brought out a shining butt plug.

"I think you know what to do."

Priyanka's looks at that moment were enough to make anyone cum. I was no exception. Her openness to try new things was beyond compare.

"Fuck you Priyanka. I need you right now."

I pulled he up like a ragged doll, parted her legs and forcefully entered her. My thickness, her wetness and the moments thereafter - I can't put it in words.

Then she went into a different zone as she felt Rahul's mouth on her boobs. She was like a devil possessed. Every muscle in her body was churning my cock. The only way I could stop this torture was by giving her some fast and deep strokes. The fast and deep strokes always left her breathless and moaning. My fingers dug into her skin as I fastened up my pace. I could see Rahul's fingers pinching her nipples, I could see her moaning like a slut and I could see my sweat falling on her face. I was on fire and so was my cock. We both went on taking her to new heights of joy.

"Yes baby. Just like that. Don't you dare to cum. I am their baby. Fuck me senseless baby."

Each thrust was sending spikes up my spine. Every jolt was increasing that intense need of an orgasm. Each moan of her made me madder for her.

I wanted to time my orgasm with hers. Rahul denied me from that experience. He started to rub his cock on her nipples and that broke the dam for me. The sight was too much for me to bear. I shouted out loud and exploded. Limp, satiated - I collapsed on the bed, next to Priyanka.

I came back to senses as I heard Priyanka's moans fill up the room once again. Rahul had mounted her and was going hard at her now. I could not help but admire her as she was being fucked. She had that look. I took her palms into mine, our eyes locked. Her eyes closed. I could feel her cumming.

We three drifted off into sleep. I think I got up around 4 in the morning as I felt a hand move on my back. My hands lazily fell on her back, going down all the way to her ass. The cold touch on my fingers brought me to senses.

She turned to face me "Like what u felt?"

Fuck, how could I resist kissing her?

"I slept with the butt plug inside me so I am ready when the next round happens."

"I had been dreaming about it for ages now Priyanka. I think I will be rather thick to begin with. I will take your ass but after it is used to being fucked."

Priyanka was in such a state that even a dirty word / touch would get her going. I think her needs were much higher than what I had anticipated them to be.

"Spread your legs Priyanka." She complied without any fuss. I felt her body go boneless as my tongue plunged into her pleasure centre. I deliberately played with area around her ass, especially near the butt plug. I pulled out the butt plug very slowly. Priyanka gasped as the widest part of the plug was coming out. I pushed it back in almost immediately. I was happy to see Priyanka curl her toes and told me to go on doing what I just did.

Throaty and breathless she said "I am feeling so naught and horny Rakesh. I need to wake up your brother."

"Will an orgasm before the fuck be of any help?"

"I think I will pass. I need to be super horny when you guys take me."

They way she lowered her eye lashes filled me up with super crazy lust. I touched her puffy and swollen pussy. She had already started to go super wet.

We both brothers were mad with lust once again. She was manhandling our cocks and we both were doing the same to her either boob. My hand was working on her puffy labia while Rahul worked his magic on her asshole.

"Rakesh, pass me the lube. I think she is ready to take us on."

Priyanka nearly came hearing Rakesh ask for lube. Rahul applied lube all around her asshole. He asked her out of concern "Are you okay? No turning back beyond this point."

Priyanka moaned out her response. The moan wasn't one of pain. I think the butt plug had done its job. Priyanka must have been accustomed to its girth.

"Just relax Priyanka."

Rahul placed his cock on her anus and started to gently push inside, just like he had pushed the butt plug in.

"Oh. It feels different but certainly not as painful as I had anticipated it to be."

Rahul took his sweet time to go in. He slowly pulled it out and completely slid it in again. This time, however, Priyanka could not hold back her moan of pleasure.

"Fuck, Priyanka. You are so tight sweetheart. I don't think I can last much longer with your rectal muscle churning the life out of my poor cock."

Priyanka naughtily looked at me "In that case, you should get in too. You guys promised a dick in both my pussy and ass tonight."

"You are so very demanding. Rahul do you mind flipping her over so she can be on top of you." I poked at her.

"She is so soaked brother. You like this much, don't you? I have yet to see you so wet. Hold still Priyanka. I don't want to hurt you."

Rahul parted her thighs apart so I could enter her smoothly. The scene was right out my fantasy book.

I did not hold back. Once I was in, I gave her long, strong strokes. Exactly the way I wanted it and she loved it. She whimpered feeling the fullness of our cocks. We brothers stuck a rhythm very soon. When I went in, he pulled out and vice versa.

Priyanka was totally lost and she did not care. The feelings were simply too much for her to bear. The heat rose beyond limits. It felt as if hot lava was about to spill and fill her.

We were not three people in the moment now. Our boundaries had dissolved. We three were totally overwhelmed by our desires. The rising need to explode was leading us to a point of no return. Priyanka dug her nail on to my chest as the first waves hit her. My personal orgasm hit that very moment. I felt Rakesh wail out a minute later.

Totally satiated, we lay next to each other. The after glory of orgasm had taken over us, totally. We spent some time whispering sweet nonsense to each other.

Priyanka disturbed the whole sweet chit chat. She said "I am hungry as hell. I need to eat something. I am totally ravished. Besides, I don't plan to let either of you go back home today. I think I have turned into some kind of nymphomaniac around you both.

The day went by trying different permutations and combinations. Slow fuck, rough fuck and "you name it" fuck.

Gosh!! It was a day I would never ever forget in my life.

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers