Story of the Shower

Story Info
They both rocked with pleasure, climaxing with many kisses...
1.1k words
3.67
10.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting around a table were his gang of friends, the laughter a pitch higher than usual- signalling much of the bottle had been drained. A glance at the center of the table affirmed her assumptions, she smiled at her own accuracy. People shrugged her a hello, pleasantries became least important on match nights. The guys had become life, she didn't mind getting ignored any more. But where was the one man she'd come looking for? "He's inside working on some silly project" came one disapproving voice; match night was supposed to be solely dedicated to cricket. Luckily her man thought otherwise.

Walking across the hall, she opened the door to his room; their love-nest. The smell of paint greeted her, so good to have common hobbies she thought looking at his incomplete canvas. The warm breeze from the open balcony enticed her to drop her bags and walk into the open. Avi was still nowhere to be seen. Out in the balcony, she heard him humming in the shower as a yellow glow from the bath showed through the window. A tiny peek would certainly not hurt anyone? On the tip of her toes she stood at the edge of the railing; her eyes glittered at one naughty thought; tip-toed she went to fetch a bottle of water...

Splash! through the window... Did he notice? Maybe not! Splash! she tried again.

"What the... Stop it you!"

Splash!

"STOP!" he growled.

"I have taps in here, what are you thinking?"

Splash! & giggles

"Stop it now, I say" this time he sounded stern.

Splash! not stern enough.

"Okay that's it" & the splash was answered with a returning splash, that missed her and she laughed pointing that out; irking him further.

The splash-match continued.

Just as she was about to empty her last of her water, he emerged at the doorway, wrapped in a white towel and nothing else. Looking all the more gorgeous with a playful twinkle in his eyes. Just when he thought he had her cornered, Splash! she emptied the last of the bottle - a straight square hit at his face!

From a painful grimace with closed eyes she saw his face turn into a wicked smile.

"Wait now you!"

Oh dear! she ain't running away from this one, butterflies in her stomach she clinged unto an empty bottle. In a heartbeat he had closed the distance between them, he caught her in her arms. Lifting her slightly he half dragged - half carried her inside, she dropped the bottle, still laughing.

"Put me down, let me go. Okay. Sorry. Hee hee hee."

Into the bath they went, under the shower he put her down with one hand turning the shower on full blast. Letting her free, he stood back amused at what he saw! The laughter drained from her face with the cold of the shower hitting her as a shock.

Her tee was almost dripping now slowly revealing the promises underneath, as was her short ponytail on the shoulders. The playful twinkle in his eyes was gone now, replaced by something deeper- a darker hunger clawed his insides by just looking at her standing there hugging herself. Sana, his sana in his shower!

Placing the towel on it's rack, he moved into the shower, with one hand he reached for her denims, with the other he pulled apart the tie-up from her hair. Sana shivered despite the warm evening.

"You started this, didn't you little babe?"

He bent down to kiss her. Their bodies met like the icebreaker, she placed her palms flat on his bare chest, warm, wet and welcoming.

The kisses got deeper, wetter, louder.

"Shhhh... Your friends will hear us!"

A howl and cry over the fallen wicket told them they probably wont.

"Nopes" they agreed as they hugged tight. He reached out to remove her tee-shirt, making her blush harder.

"Wet clothes shouldn't be worn for long."

And down he went to undo the rest of the denims, pulling them away. He stood admiring her- exposed, vulnerable and red. The look on her gorgeous round eyes made him want to eat her! He kissed her again, a long deep kiss extending into her neck, shoulders pulling down the thin black straps, undoing the hook. She could do little but hold unto the gorgeous man making her live a dream under the shower. Biting her lips to keep from moaning out loud. She was now pushed against the wall, her bra fell off. Slowly he trailed kisses across her bosom. A single finger drawing a line on her taught nips, tingling her waist. The kisses trailed across her belly button now, the finger tugging at the last bit of clothing on her. He was on hi knees now, pulling off her panties with both hands. She couldn't breathe in anticipation, nails digging deep into those strong shoulders. He looked up to see check his effects. Pleased at her shutting eyes and evident arousal, he smiled. Caressing her softly palms at the small of her back, asking her to prepare and relax all at the same time.

He lowered his head planting the first kiss to her lady parts, she felt a burning fire in her veins, instinctively spreading herself making space for him to go deeper. In a maddening rush of warmth the throbbing between her legs got louder as he kept kissing, licking, sucking.

"Ah" she moaned, couldn't hold it longer now!

Up he stood, taking of his underwear, crushing her back to the wall, before she could catch much of a view. She felt his hardness rub against her briefly before he pushed all of himself into her. Claiming all of her to himself, right there under the showers. He felt the soft warmth of her insides all around his cock, her wetness slowly dripping over his balls. He pushed away all remaining boundaries between them, he push harder, further. And he pushed flooding her with all of his warmth, as they both rocked with pleasure, climaxing in a frenzy of kisses.

They stood hugging each other, the shower still running- their juices running down her thighs, getting washed in the downpour. The smile of satisfaction, identically spread on their faces and they stood there spent, panting, bathed and happy.

Finally she turned the shower off. "I have no clothes to wear" she sighed from somewhere between his shoulder.

"You'll have to wear my shirt" he replied drying her with his towel.

"We are about to win guys", "Don't miss this" came the cries from the hall.

"Yes I'm Coming" Avi replied "I always win" he added softly, quietly in a wicked whisper to Sana.

Dressed up he went out, joining the guys in the screaming- and whatever else. Sana sat t the edge of the bed, having nothing to wear but a beautiful shirt that belonged to Avi- her Avi. The over sized shirt covered the most of her, feeling like his hug; she belonged to him too now she thought as she sat waiting for her clothes on the line to dry up. A long wait in just his shirt; She picked up the brushes and paint.